Wanda Three Wishes Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

The second wife had the most ridiculous fake breasts Wanda had ever seen. Her skin had been stretched to the limit. The entire implant looked like it was about to burst from her chest like a sequel to Aliens.

The third wife was so tanned she looked like crocodile with her skin pulled so tight she had a smile like the Jack Nicholas as the joker.

"I said put those silly things away. You can't need the money that bad it was just welfare check day a couple days ago." the lead wife said.

In a flash the wives were on Wanda the crowd cheered the catfight. Wanda tried to return slaps but the panties prevented her from maintaining a defense for long. Wanda struggled to keep her blouse open despite the weak slaps to the face. When the lead wife focused in on Wanda's exposed nipples with a ferocious twisting Wanda managed to fight through the vibrations enough to plant a solid kick to her mouth that split her mouth wide open. The lead wife stumbled back and retrieved her purse. She pulled out a comically large purple dildo that looked more like a club than a sex toy.

"Cheryl, you can't use that on her pussy. You'll kill her!" The giant implants wife exclaimed.

"Get real Robin. With all the ghetto thug cock this slut has taken she could take a baseball bat up her cootch and have room for more. Second this isn't going in her pussy. It's going right up her prissy asshole. Now roll her over." The lead wife ordered.

Wanda was rolled to her side. Tried to push off the ground with her hands but the panties went off again.

"This bitch wants it so bad her pussy is humming." the facelift queen noted as she hooked the waist of Wanda's panties under her skirt.

"Just strip her down. The crowd is ready for a look at that sloppy pink pussy of hers." Cheryl the lead wife barked.

Wanda was embarrassed for a second as her bare pussy was exposed to the crowd. Once she no longer had the vibrations to contend with, Wanda was able to use her hands again. The three wives had no idea how much the balance of power had shifted as facelift held the vibrating panties with a confused expression on her dumb face.

Wanda grabbed facelift by her dye-job blond hair and yanked her face into her rising knee. A maneuver called the stop sign because it could usually stop a fight cold. Not only did the wife's nose exploded as it broke across Wanda's knee but stitches popped loose and skin started to pool around the woman's neck.

Robin the overstuffed silicone wife was not able to process how overmatched she now was against the boxer's wife. Robin choreographed a wide backhand slap that Wanda countered with three snapping jabs. Robin covered her bleeding nose. Wanda grabbed her unprotected neckline on her dress and yanked down. the fabric tore in half exposing Robin's ugly fake boob job.

Robin's gel-filled breasts would have looked hideous and silly on there own but in contrast to Wanda's near-flawless natural chest she looked almost pitiable. All the money in the world couldn't buy Robin even remotely comparable boobs to what god and her parents had blessed Wanda with. Robin could feel the judgment from the crowd of men. She flew into a rage and rushed Wanda, forgetting how fast Wanda was with her hands.

Wanda stepped in and set her left foot before ripping a hook to Robin's right boob. The force of the blow was enough to no only dislodge the implant from beneath the muscle and into Robin's sternum, but Robin felt the implant rupture. Robin could feel the silicone seep behind the other implant.

Wanda was grabbed from behind by the waist a flung like a rag doll.

"You bitch, look what you did to my wife's tits. Do you have any idea how much I paid for those? I had to go to Costa Rica to get silicon. I'm gonna pull rip your black nipples off." An overgrown linebacker sized man yelled as he flung Wanda about.

Julie tackled the man to the ground. He was big enough to power his way back to his feet despite Julie's efforts. The man outweighed Julie by at least fifty pounds and while that might have been a big enough advantage when he was a middle schooler and had his last fight he was about to find out the difference between a twelve-year-old and Julie Duran. Julie frequently had to bring in bail skips who were as big or bigger than this guy. A hard straight right to the breast bone tended to take the fight out of any giant. This gentleman was no exception. Julie slammed his fist to the man's chest and all the oxygen left his body at the same time. The man crumpled to his knees as he struggled for air. His eyes had the fear of a dying man. He met Julie's gaze and it was like staring death in the face. Julie had no emotion at all as the man struggled to breathe. Just before he blacked out the man was able to breath again. He rested on his hands and knees and wept like a small child.

The circle around Julie and Wanda and their fallen adversaries grew as the Taus gave Julie more space. If any club members had forgotten the damage Julie was capable of inflicting on their ranks the last time Julie had gone on a rampage at one of their events, the sight of one of their strongest physical members reduced to a blubbering mess after one punch was a sobering reminder. Not to mention his wife had just done enough damage to send three women to the emergency room. The entire club was left wondering if the price they were paying was worth it to enjoy Wanda's tits. Despite Dr. Hertzmoore and Professor Gropenhoffer's assurance that Wanda had been the best lay of their life, the club would have to have a serious talk about continuing to pursue the wife of a human wrecking ball. The Doctor and Professor had been noticeably absent from the night's events, clearly afraid to be anywhere near Julie. Many members were questioning if they would want to remain in the same state as Julie if they had managed to score with his wife.

Julie had a few nicks and scratches from his encounter with the twins and their knives. He had more blood on his shirt that had obviously wasn't his.

"What the hell was all that about with you and the Brazilians?" Wanda asked.

"I told them if I caught them anywhere near you or the baby, I would tear their wires out." Julie responded.

"Who was that woman?" Wanda asked.

"I can't really talk about it. You just have to trust me. I love you and want what's best for us." Julie assured her.

Wanda mulled that over and had to admit. Julie had always acting like Wanda and Alexis were the most important thing in the world to him.

"What was all that with you opening your blouse for all these guys?" Julie asked.

Wanda smiled as the perfect answer came to her.

"I can't talk about it. You just have to trust me. I love you and want what's best for us." Wanda said with a satisfied look in her eyes.

Julie grinned and swept Wanda off her feet like she weighed nothing at all. Wanda recognized that look on his face.

"Julie I don't think I'm up for sex when we get home. I'm pretty spent." Wanda said.

"Get home? I'm gonna rip those panties off you as soon as I get you to the car." Julie said as he carried her through the parting sea of Taus.

"I don't suppose you would take it easy on me if I told you I wasn't wearing any panties right now and you're flashing my ass to everyone right now?" Wanda asked

"I wouldn't ease up a bit." Julie said.


Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers
12