Wanda vs Thanos Ch. 02

Story Info
Wanda faces Gamora and Ebony Maw.
2.9k words
4.17
2.7k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 09/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Natasha's vest, Wanda retrieved a small remote, a glint of determination in her eyes.

Proxima couldn't help but chuckle at the sight. "Are you planning to defeat me with that little gadget?" she taunted.

Wanda's grin grew wider as she held the remote. "Oh, this is just for fun."

With fierce determination, Proxima and Wanda charged at each other, battle cries echoing through the desolate battlefield.

Proxima swung her deadly spear with precision, aiming to strike Wanda down. However, Wanda's agility allowed her to evade the lethal blow, and in that fleeting moment, her hands found the hem of Proxima's pants.

With a swift and determined tug, Wanda yanked Proxima's pants down, revealing her blue-skinned vagina. Luckily for the alien warrior, they didn't wear underwear.

Before Proxima could react to the unexpected maneuver, Wanda seized the opportunity, pointing the vibrator towards her extra-thick pussy.

In that brief moment, as the vibrator made contact with Proxima's swollen blue lips, the world seemed to stand still. Proxima's reaction was immediate--a guttural gasp followed by a primal growl, her alien features contorted in a mix of surprise and a newfound, albeit unwelcome, sensation.

Proxima's eyes widened as she gasped, "Aaah! What was that?"

Wanda took a step back, her finger hovering over the remote control of the vibrator.

Proxima, caught off guard and overwhelmed by the sudden intrusion of the sleek black vibrator, was in the throes of a tumultuous mix of sensations. She writhed and quivered, her deep blue skin of vagina taking on an alluring shade of violet. Her hands instinctively reached for the offending object, but the vibrations coursing through her sent tremors of pleasure throughout her body.

"Mmmm, Ahhhhh, what sorcery is this? Ahemmmmm." Proxima managed to moan, her voice laden with a raw, primal edge.

Wanda, her eyes gleaming with a mixture of defiance and a hint of satisfaction, grinned as she held the remote control in her hand. She playfully teased, "Sorcery? No, just a little Earth technology. But you aliens really should consider wearing underwear."

Despite her distress, Proxima stubbornly continued her advance on Wanda. Unfazed, Wanda calmly activated the vibrator to its maximum range.

Proxima's resolve shattered as she dropped to her knees, overwhelmed by the sensations coursing through her. Her moans grew louder and more desperate, "Aaaah, ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhhmmmm... Mommmmma... stop, please..."

Wanda had no intentions of killing Proxima, but she couldn't ignore the deaths of her fellow Avengers. Determined, Wanda clenched her fist tightly, summoning every ounce of strength she had left. With a swift, precise blow to Proxima's skull, she sent Proxima down on the ground.

Proxima lay motionless on the ground. Dead.

Wanda, standing over her fallen adversary, whispered to herself, "Three more to go. I think she called me Momma. But Whatever."

She then placed her hand on her own ass, squeezing it, checking something, and her expression relaxed with relief.

Wanda stood before the foreboding entrance of a deadly cave, seemingly a makeshift lair of Thanos.

As she ventured deeper into the cave, she couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss. The cave appeared to abruptly end just as she stepped inside. It didn't make sense, and Wanda couldn't afford to underestimate her surroundings.

Doubt gnawed at her, and she decided to use her formidable powers. With a focused effort, she unleashed her energy, creating a gaping hole in the wall that lay ahead. However, her powers came at a price.

The sleeves of her suit vanished completely, leaving her in a now sleeveless ensemble. She instinctively rubbed her arms, a shiver running down her spine from the sudden chill.

Wanda cautiously proceeded into the newly created passage, only to find Ebony Maw within, soundly asleep and snoring in front of a colossal, rocky door.

Drawing upon her powers once more, Wanda floated a sizable boulder into the air, positioning it directly above the slumbering Maw with the intent of ending his life while he slept.

Wanda's vest disintegrated a bit at her belly revealing her deep navel.

But Ebony Maw's eyes snapped open as if he had never been asleep, and in a casual flick of his finger, he shattered the hovering rock into a fine dust. With another swift gesture, Wanda found herself pinned forcefully against the cave wall, her freedom stolen in an instant.

Ebony Maw rose to his feet, a mocking smile playing across his lips. "I did inform our Sire Thanos that Proxima would be of little use."

Wanda, desperate and unwilling to resort to her powers, attempted to summon her human strength to escape. However, her struggles were in vain, and she remained firmly pinned.

Ebony Maw inched closer, his voice dripping with a perverse fascination. "You know, I always despised the Avengers, but not you. You, my dear, are an exception. If only you belonged to my species, I would have made you my queen. Alas, being a mere human..."

Wanda's features twisted in revulsion, the scent emanating from Ebony Maw proving unbearable.

Ebony's grip on her arms tightened as he attempted to lift them, exposing her armpits, but Wanda fought him with every ounce of her strength.

Undeterred, Ebony Maw's smile grew more sinister as he traced his hand down to her crotch, his voice lecherous. "You arouse me, my dear."

Wanda, her voice dripping with defiance, retorted, "Your feeble dick could never rise to the occasion, you ugly face."

Ignoring her words, Ebony Maw flicked his finger once more, forcing Wanda's hands upward, revealing her sweaty armpits. He leaned in, inhaling deeply. "A dirty and fuckable Avenger, indeed."

Wanda's disgust was palpable. She challenged him, her tone fierce. "Face me like a true warrior and end this if you dare."

Ebony Maw chuckled ominously. "Oh, rest assured, my dear, the end is near. Did someone tell you on earth, you look like a mother. I hear mothers of earth have the most interesting holes."

With a casual wave of his hand, Ebony's clothing slithered down his frail body. What was revealed was the form of an elderly man with wrinkled skin, but with three penises that writhed like serpents.

Wanda's mouth opened wide, "What the actual fuck?"

Ebony chuckled sinisterly, "To fill all your holes, Wanda Sexioff. Isn't that your name?"

Wanda responded with an act of defiance, spitting at Ebony's face in disgust. "No, it's Maximoff, you wretched scum."

Ebony, undeterred, licked the spit off his face with a perverse grin. "If your spit tastes this divine, I can only imagine the flavor of your vaginal juice."

He caressed his middle penis seductively while the other two elongated like serpents, beginning to fighting for Wanda's lips one by one.

Wanda squirmed helplessly, unable to resist the invasive penises. The other two penises sought entry into her mouth, but her clenched teeth denied them access.

All Wanda could produce were muffled sounds of protest, "Mmmm... mmmmm.... Mmmph."

Ebony Maw, on the brink of losing control, furiously masturbated his middle phallus until he climaxed onto his own hand, coating it with a substantial amount of semen.

His other two appendages, having failed their mission to enter Wanda's mouth, withdrew from her as he panted heavily.

Ebony smeared and rubbed the sticky semen onto Wanda's bare armpits with a sadistic grin. "Take it, you wretch. Embrace it."

Wanda, thoroughly disgusted, retorted, "Ewwww, you despicable bastard."

However, before Wanda could protest further, Ebony thrust all three of his engorged phalluses into her gaping mouth, relentlessly violating her oral cavity.

As Ebony's three phalluses relentlessly plunged deeper into her mouth, Wanda's attempts at resistance grew increasingly feeble. Her protests were reduced to muffled, desperate pleas for release.

"Mmmmmph... sssstop..."

Each thrust, each invasion, only intensified the sensations that coursed through her. The noises she made became a cacophony of struggling, mixing with Ebony's lewd grunts of pleasure.

"Oolppp... nnnggh... gogggg...Mmmph... no... plmph... sto-mph..."

But in her helpless state, her efforts were futile, and she remained trapped in this nightmarish ordeal.

Realizing she had no other option, Wanda summoned her powers, intending to use them to end this torment.

As her fingers began to flicker with crimson energy, the radiance gradually intensified. Wanda's pants started to vanish, the disappearance creeping down to her knees.

With determined focus, Wanda detached herself from the wall, sending Ebony Maw crashing down onto the ground. His jeers were met with a sly smile from Wanda, who retorted, "Your clothes are evaporating."

She proceeded to bury Maw beneath a pile of rubble from the roof, effectively sending him to his doom.

Now standing amidst the wreckage, Wanda took a moment to assess her attire. Her costume had been altered, leaving her with a sleeveless vest and nothing but red panties.

These panties clung to her hips and accentuated her mommy curves.

Unpleasantly, her armpits were sticky with Ebony Maw's vile cum.

Wanda understood she couldn't afford to use her powers any longer. The pressing question remained: how would she confront Thanos?

Her determined gaze remained fixed on the rocky door, her destination clear in her mind's eye.

Wanda opened the rocky door which led her to an empty throne room.

In the dimly lit, cavernous expanse of the throne room, Gamora, the relentless assassin, stood poised for action.

The centerpiece of her outfit was a strappy leather harness that left her green midriff bared. The upper straps of Gamora's alluring strappy leather harness led the Wanda's gaze to the inviting cleavage that lay nestled between her breasts.

Below the provocative harness, a leather skirt comprised of overlapping strips flowed sensually around her legs. Her thighs, sculpted by countless battles, were showcased with each graceful step she took.

As Gamora practiced, beads of sweat formed on her exposed skin, glistening like liquid silver. Her bare midriff and arms gleamed with exertion, her every move a symphony of power and grace.

Wanda whispered to herself, "She is hot."

Wanda shook her head. She should focus. Why was she thinking about another woman? She was not a lesbo.

Wanda looked at herself. She looked hot too.

The sleeveless red vest clung to her upper body like a second skin, revealing the sculpted contours of her arms and shoulders.

Beneath the vest, the red panties hugged her hips and lower abdomen, leaving a tiny portion of her midriff exposed. Her flat, toned stomach glistened with dirt and sweat. The red panties drew attention to her thick thighs and well defined calves.

Gamora noticed Wanda, "How the hell are you still alive?"

Wanda grinned, "Someone has to kill your Daddy."

Gamora grunted with anger, "Face me, first."

Gamora lunged forward.

Her movements were swift and precise as she aimed a devastating kick at Wanda's midsection.

But Wanda was equally agile. She deftly sidestepped the attack.

Gamora's bare limbs brushed against Wanda's bare limbs, making them horny for each other. But Wanda wanted to focus.

Amid the clash, Gamora found herself in close quarters with Wanda. She seized the opportunity, pulling at Wanda's hair with a fierce determination. Wanda winced but retaliated with a powerful knee strike to Gamora's side, causing her to release her grip.

As the battle raged on, Gamora clenched Wanda's thigh in a vice-like grip, attempting to immobilize her. Wanda grunted in pain and pushed Gamora back.

In the midst of the fight, Gamora's keen eyes caught a glimpse of Wanda's sticky armpits. The sweat-slicked skin glistened in the dim light.

Gamora commented, "I see some white in your sweat."

Despite cleaning her armpits, some cum stains remained on Wanda's skin.

Wanda mocked her, "Look at your skin, so sweaty."

Wanda wanted to see her nude once. Then she would kill her. But she couldn't control herself.

GAMORA WAS FREAKING HOT.

Wanda should use her powers.

Summoning her mystical abilities, Wanda unleashed a torrent of telekinetic force like a tempest.

The straps, once seemingly unyielding, now strained under the immense force applied by Wanda's telekinesis. The leather groaned and creaked as the pressure intensified. Then, with a resounding snap, the straps gave way, one by one. Leather fibers tore, and metal buckles twisted and bent, unable to withstand the sheer power of Wanda's assault.

Gamora was shocked, "What have you done?"

Her midriff, once adorned with the provocative leather harness, was now fully on display. The soft curves of her abdomen, the subtle contours of her waist, and the defined muscles of her torso were bathed in a soft, ambient glow.

Her breasts, once concealed by the strappy harness, now took center stage. They were a sight to behold, their alluring curves framed by the ambient light of the throne room. Her nipples, perched atop their emerald mounds, stood firm and unyielding, a reflection of her unwavering determination.

Wanda looked hungrily at her chest, "You are so sex... I am gonna kill you."

Wanda didn't notice her own attire.

Her red vest disintegrated under the strain of her powers into a bandeau-style bra.

It struggled to contain her large milkers, leaving them prominently on display. The dim light of the throne room highlighted the gentle curves of her chest, the soft swell of her cleavage, and the hard prominence of her nipples.

Gamora's eyes were glued to Wanda's chest as well, "Your boo... I mean, I am gonna kill you too."

Wanda said, "It would be a shame for a hot body to go to hell."

Gamora added, "It would also be a shame for a busty Mommy to die here."

The unresolved tension between Gamora and Wanda reached a boiling point.

Wanda could barely speak, hot for Gamora, "Gamora..."

Gamora whispered, "Yes, Wanda..."

As Gamora and Wanda closed the distance between them, the atmosphere in the dimly lit throne room grew charged with anticipation. Their steps were deliberate, each one a heartbeat closer to the inevitable collision of their bodies.

Wanda whispered again, "Gamora, I don't think we should..."

Gamora knew the consequences, "Wanda, I know it's wrong..."

Their lips met in a fiery, passionate kiss that conveyed both aggression and desire. Their mouths melded with a fiery hunger, teeth and tongues battling for dominance.

Gamora, her voice husky with longing, murmured against Wanda's lips, "You're not just a witch, are you? You're a temptress."

Gamora's fingertips, calloused from countless battles, traced the outline of Wanda's shoulders, gliding sensually down her arms, and then ventured lower, mapping the contours of her waist.

Wanda's response came in a sultry tone, "And you, Gamora, you're not just a warrior. You're a seductress in disguise."

Wanda's agile fingers, guided by both aggression and longing, danced across the powerful muscles of Gamora's arms and shoulders, savoring the sensation of exposed flesh. Lower still, they squeezed the curve of her waist, eliciting a shiver of pleasure from the fierce warrior.

Between heated kisses, Gamora's voice was a sultry whisper. "Ah... You fight with fire, Wanda, but you're drawn to it, aren't you?"

Gamora hungrily pressed Wanda against a nearby pillar, their bodies molded together in a feverish embrace. Her lips left Wanda's mouth, trailing a fiery path of kisses along her neck and collarbone.

Wanda's response was a throaty growl, her fingers tracing the curves of Gamora's ass hidden beneath her skirt. "Mmmm...Yes... And you, Gamora, you're a warrior, but you crave this as much as I do."

Wanda's large breasts pressed against Gamora's emerald mounds, their hard nipples brushing sensually against each other.

Gamora, her emerald eyes smoldering, whispered, "I should be fighting you, not craving you."

Wanda's fingers traced a trail of fire along Gamora's exposed back as she replied, "Perhaps the battle we're fighting is of a different kind, one that we can't resist."

Wanda's nails dug into Gamora's back, leaving faint trails of sensation as she arched into the warrior's touch. Her breath came in ragged bursts, matching the accelerating tempo of their hearts. "My... Aaaah... God, You're so... Mmmm... hot.

With a surge of power, she conjured a scarlet aura that enveloped them, casting an ethereal light on their entwined bodies.

The fabric of her bandeau-style bra and red panties dissolved into ethereal scarlet energy, leaving her exposed and vulnerable, her large breasts, motherly vagina, and her fat ass now fully bared to Gamora's hungry gaze.

A stray blast of energy from Wanda's powers struck the leather straps of her skirt, causing them to snap and fall away, leaving Gamora gloriously naked before her.

Gamora and Wanda, both fully exposed and consumed by their insatiable desire, seated themselves side by side on the massive, ornate throne. It felt cold against their bare skin.

Gamora took the initiative, straddling Wanda's lap. Their bodies pressed together, skin to skin, as their lips met in a searing kiss.

With a daring move, Gamora's hands found their way to Wanda's hips, gripping them firmly. She began to rock her hips sensually. "Yes, yes, yes, Wanda, I can't believe, you're with me."

Wanda's breath came in ragged gasps as she surrendered, "Gammmm... Mmm... Mmm... Mmmm... Orrra."

Gamora's fingers began to stretch Wanda's buttocks, caressing her asshole.

Wanda felt like she was forgetting something important, but her lust for Gamora made her oblivious.

Gamora whispered against Wanda's ear, "You are delicious, Wanda. Every inch of you is sweet as sugar."

Tip of Gamora's fingers began to find some hotness inside Wanda's asshole.

Wanda, her breath ragged and filled with longing, moaned in response, "Aaaah...Gamora, don't stop. Mmmm... I've never felt like this before."

Gamora's fingers ventured deeper into the concealed crevice.

Wanda, her voice a seductive mix of pleasure and anticipation, murmured, "Yes, Gamora, go deeper. Explore every inch of meeeeeee.... Ahhhhh... yessss."

But then...

Gamora's fingers brushed against something hard and concealed. With a gasp of astonishment, she retrieved the object, her eyes widening as she realized what it was--the Reality Stone.