Wanda vs Thanos Ch. 03

Story Info
Thanos defeats Wanda, but...
1.5k words
4.27
3.5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 09/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Gamora held the Reality Stone in her hand, a sly grin curved her lips, and her eyes glittered with ambition. She had always been the villain, the one who sought ultimate power.

Wanda, her voice tinged with regret and vulnerability, whispered, "Gamora, I can't believe I forgot it was there. It's a dangerous artifact, and it's been hidden for a reason."

Gamora's tone dripped with irony as she responded, "Oh, Wanda, isn't it funny how fate works? You, the hero, hiding one of the most powerful stones in the universe in the most delicious and sexy ass. It's poetic."

Wanda's regret deepened as she realized the consequences of her lust and greed. She sighed, her voice heavy with remorse, "I was trying to protect it, to keep it from falling into the wrong hands. I never imagined it would be discovered like this."

Gamora's expression remained smug as she toyed with the stone in her hand. "Well, it seems the wrong hands have found it now. What do you think I should do with it, Wanda?"

Wanda's regretful gaze locked onto Gamora's as she sighed, "It looks like a villain will always be a villain. I am sorry, Gamora."

With those words, Wanda summoned the potent scarlet energy into her fingertips...

ONE HOUR LATER...

*********

Thanos entered the room, adorned in his imposing armor and wielding the formidable gauntlet, which housed five potent stones. His gaze fell upon Gamora, who reclined on a regal throne, her form exposed.

In a stern tone, Thanos reproached her, "Daughter, where are your garments?"

Gamora responded defiantly, "Witness what I have apprehended for you."

Thanos scrutinized the defeated and depleted figure of Wanda, the last remaining Avenger. He questioned, "Why does she still draw breath?"

Gamora offered a suggestion that gave pause to the mighty Titan, "Because she might be worthy of being your queen. My mother. I could finally have a mother."

In swift dismissal, Thanos rejected the notion, "I would never entangle myself with a mere human, and you, don proper attire."

Gamora rose gracefully from her throne and approached Thanos. Even as he averted his gaze from her exposed form, he couldn't deny the hotness of her naked boobs and vagina.

Gamora proposed, "Give her a chance, just once. If you find her unsuitable, then I'll take care of her."

Curious, Thanos inquired, "Have you recovered the Reality Stone?"

Gamora deflected the question, responding, "We can discuss that matter later."

With a sigh of resignation, Thanos relented, "Very well, you may leave. I will consider your request regarding her."

Gamora pressed further, "I wish to witness you transform her into a mother."

Reluctantly, Thanos mumbled, "No, that is not necessary."

Gamora persisted, her plea earnest, "I've watched you wage battles on the field; now, I desire to witness your grace within the throne room."

Although visibly disconcerted, Thanos finally conceded, "Very well, my daughter."

Gamora had successfully persuaded her father, and her curiosity would soon be satisfied.

*********

Thanos stood there fully nude, his cock appearing to rival the size of a horse's appendage, both thick and lengthy, a sight seemingly beyond the capacity of any human female.

Gamora, ever the dutiful daughter, couldn't help but express, "Father! You look quite impressive."

Annoyed by the distraction, Thanos replied, "Could you kindly find a seat and remain silent? Your presence is unsettling."

Gamora obediently gathered Thanos' armor and gauntlet before retreating to a chair in the room.

Despite her weakened state, Wanda had managed to rise to her feet, her gaze fixed on Thanos.

In a voice trembling with anger, she hissed, "You wretched murderer. You killed my beloved, Vision."

The atmosphere in the room grew tense as Wanda's rage manifested in her tightening fist, radiating with her characteristic Scarlet energy.

Thanos struck Wanda's face forcefully, causing a small cut on her cheek and drawing blood.

His grip on Wanda's hair tightened as he declared, "Allow me to impregnate you to fulfill my daughter's wish, or face dire consequences."

Wanda vehemently protested, screaming, "I will never submit to you!"

With a cruel grip on Wanda's hair, Thanos exerted his immense strength, forcibly hoisting her milf form off the ground.

Her feet dangled in the air as she cried out in agony and desperation."RELEASE ME."

Wanda's voice quivered with fear and anguish, her pleas for release growing louder and more frantic with each passing moment. "Please, please, please."

Suspending Wanda in the air for a moment, Thanos calmly asserted, "Your physique appears capable of bearing my offspring. Yield to my demand, and we shall avoid unnecessary conflict."

Wanda's screams filled the room as Thanos positioned her above his substantial member. "AAAAAAAA... I will be the mother of your daughter."

She trembled with fear, realizing the true size of the organ she had unknowingly used as a seat.

Thanos, having assumed his formidable seat upon the throne, nonchalantly released Wanda from his grasp, allowing her to descend onto the floor below.

In his commanding tone, Thanos issued an order, "Avenger, employ your mouth."

Wanda, her compliance born of trepidation, hesitantly grasped Thanos's substantial cock with her hand, though her fingers barely managed to encompass the girth of his formidable organ.

Thanos, maintaining his iron grip on her hair, reiterated his demand, "Not your hand, your mouth."

With reluctance etched across her face, Wanda obediently opened her mouth as wide as her capabilities allowed, ultimately accommodating Thanos's immense monster within its confines.

Her mouth stretched beyond its limits, yet she continued to diligently suckle upon him.

Overwhelmed by the relentless strain, she eventually gasped, "May I have a moment to rest?"

Thanos, however, disregarded her plea and unyieldingly thrust her back onto his engorged shaft. She choked and retched, her body writhing in protest, but Thanos's firm grip on her head remained resolute, only permitting half of his immense member to occupy her oral cavity.

She had reached her threshold, but she understood that there was but one means of liberating her mouth.

With determined resolve, she embarked upon a swift and rhythmic swirling of her tongue, simultaneously caressing Thanos's velvety testicles with her hand.

Observing her efforts, Thanos cast a satisfied glance towards Gamora, remarking, "She possesses skill."

Gamora said, "I told you."

Thanos said, "Thank you, my..."

Thanos climaxed inside Wanda's mouth, a copious amount of semen spilling forth and coating her big tits entirely.

Thanos concluded his sentence, "... Gamora."

Gamora proposed, "Have her seated upon your lap, father."

Wanda hesitantly regarded Thanos's phallus once more, then cautiously positioned herself on him, gradually descending onto the formidable member. As it penetrated her, she emitted a resounding cry, "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

She clenched her teeth, persevering until the entire member had been enveloped within her. "Mmmmmmmmmmm... why so huge?" she inquired.

Thanos grinned, replying, "To shape you into a mother."

Wanda commenced a vigorous rhythm, bobbing up and down on his impressive member, her exclamations filled with a blend of pleasure and agony. "Aaahhh... Ahhhhh... ahhhh... you monster... ahhhh... Ahhhhh..."

She then shifted her movements, rotating her hips upon Thanos's substantial member, riding him with determination.

Thanos's visage displayed the telltale signs of impending release. "Wanda, the mother of myyyyy..."

He ejaculated inside Wanda's vaginal cavity.

Thanos concluded his sentence, "Daughter."

Gamora complimented, "You are magnificent, Father."

Thanos beamed with pride. "Now you will have a sibling soon."

Wanda, however, seethed with anger. "Kill me now, you fucking purple alien."

Gamora said with a little hesitation, "Father, one last request."

Thanos said happily, "Yes, daughter."

Gamora said, "Crush her beneath you, test her butthole."

Thanos laughed, "you are getting creative, my child."

Gamora blushed, "Father."

Wanda pleaded with tears, "Please, no."

Thanos forcefully pushed Wanda back to the floor, positioning her ample buttocks prominently.

Before Wanda could regain her footing, Thanos lunged at her, inserting his enormous member, causing her to cry out in a blend of ecstasy and excruciating pain. "Take it out... owwwwwww... please... I can't bear it... Oooooww... oowwww... ahhhhhhh... nooooooo."

Wanda's breasts began to lactate, she urinated uncontrollably on the floor, and tears streamed from her eyes.

However, Thanos showed no mercy.

Gamora then called out to Thanos, "Father, over here."

Gamora appeared to be holding the Reality Stone in her hand.

Thanos's attention was diverted, and he questioned, "Where did you get that... how...?"

The stone suddenly glowed, revealing that it was actually Wanda who held the stone while sitting in a chair.

Throughout the encounter, it was actually Gamora who had been engaged in intimate acts with Thanos.

As Thanos withdrew from Gamora's green ass, he expressed his regret. "I apologize, my daughter."

Gamora lay there, utterly drained.

Thanos bellowed, "How!?"

Wanda proceeded to explain, "I altered the reality within this room, swapping our bodies and then compelling Gamora to believe she was me."

Thanos seethed with anger, "You impregnated my Gamora with my seed."

Wanda cried out, "You murdered my family, my friends."

Thanos laughed maniacally, declaring, "Because I am inevitable."

Wanda, wearing the Gauntlet with all six Infinity Stones in place, countered, "And... I... am... Scarlet Witch."

In response, Thanos disintegrated into dust.

Gamora remained, gazing at Wanda with a helpless expression. "I'm sorry."

Wanda assured her, "You've faced your punishment. If you ever wish to turn to a path of compassion, my doors are open to you."