Wandaful Wandy

Story Info
Wandy gets tied up with trash bags.
2.4k words
3.94
6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole didn't call her Wandaful Wandy for nothing. She was all that and a bag of chips. Her 38DDs were firm as silicon but all her. She came by them naturally. Her mom and sisters had even bigger tits. "I'm the flat chested one," she joked.

For her blued eyed horny old man, Wandy's rack was perfect--all that he could handle. So was the rest of his Puerto Rican princess. She was one of those big titted skinny girls. If she gained weight, it was in her tits. Her ass wasn't a trunk, or even a can, but was firm and round. It over-spilled perfectly in his hands. She was a long legged Goddess with red hair and a jealous temper, and even that, for as much trouble as it caused, turned him on.

She came out of a darkness, much like him, that, as in most people, was wont to manifest itself in kinky sexual behavior. He had a Dom in him and she had a sub in her. Given what he'd been through, it was only natural he needed to control and protect. For her, given her early sexual experience as a teen runaway, it was only natural she had dark desires and she wished she didn't. She didn't want any connection to her traumatic childhood, so she avoided men altogether. When the need overwhelmed her, she masturbated in the shower, but it was never a prince charming who made her cum.

Their dark desires weren't what brought them together. It was his words speaking to her heart. For Wandy, it was nearly impossible. She hadn't been with a man for 8 years. She felt Cole could restore the pieces of her soul the others had taken. He listened. He tried to understand. More than anything, he wanted her to be happy.

She wanted him to meet her in her darkness and walk her out of it. He was a man, a man with a healthy appetite, especially for her. Most people just accepted their desires and sought compatible sexual partners. In Cole, she had someone who understood and would help her. She wanted to escape her darkness to have something she never had before, plain old vanilla sex. And they did for a couple of days.

It wasn't missionary, but it wasn't dungeon sex, either. Cole did ravage her breasts. He suckled and nibbled them until they were marked and sore. Her pussy was different though. She hadn't had a cock in so long that she'd grown tight. They tried a lot of positions to find one from which she could take him.

It was contorted, but it worked. She lied on her back, and he, on his side, perpendicular to her. He scissored her legs and drove the top one wide to spread her open. It was the position from which she could take him most comfortably.

He was gentle, popping his mushroom in and out of her, exiting almost all the way and then reentering. He liked the juicy suck hole sound her "wandaful" wet pussy made when he slid in and out of her with short little pumps. She'd been so misused in her life, that this kind of sex was actually new and exciting. It made them both cum and they stayed naked in bed together all that day and all night.

Cole didn't get all he wanted from Wandy, but he was satisfied. He knew from the beginning they'd be taking baby steps in bed. He didn't want to be another asshole who used her up and left her empty. She was as much as she could be to him, and if he listened and learned, she'd trust him with all her desires.

Wandy could feel the Dom in him. Her tits sure could. He aped and gobbled them up until she felt they were gone. Her poor girls. She wanted to get it over with, go to that place that both haunted and excited her. She needed to get it out of her system. He wasn't going to hurt her. She wouldn't be bruised and battered and left for dead as she had been so many years ago. He needed it. She needed it, and he seemed to be the one she could trust to take her there, but not leave her there.

It was the evening of the second day in their hotel room. He'd finally gotten dressed and gone out to get them some food and some liquor. After eating and showering, she was back in bed naked and fresh for him. He made her a couple of drinks, not quite Adios Motherfucker strong, but strong enough. They were watching t.v. cuddling, and caressing. He was casually massaging her pussy, gently tracing over her bean. She had grown wet, yet it was still a surprise when she told him, "I want you to tie me up."

Her need, like all sexual needs, seemed urgent and he searched around for something, anything, electrical cords, pull blind strings, shoe strings, any damn thing. All he could come up with was unused trash bags and the grocery bags from his food and liquor run.

"Tie me up Papi. Please Papi." she begged him from her belly as she lay face down on the bed.

Papi was what she decided to call him before they had their first sex. "When I call you Papi, you need to fuck me." For a Puerto Rican, calling your lover Papi didn't necessarily mean you had daddy issues. It was like J Lo's song, "Papi," and Cole didn't care--it turned him on just like everything about her.

So, Wandy's Papi twisted a bag up into a rope and straddled her legs. His hardon resting on her ass-crack, he gathered her wrists behind her back and bound them. His Wandaful Wandy urged him on. "Yes, Papi, that's what I need. Tie me up, Papi. Tie me up and use me. Please Papi."

Her legs dangling over, he climbed up on the king bed, hooked his wrists through her arms and drug her all the way on. Then straddling her legs, his weight immobilizing them, he bound her ankles.

He had no plan, but he was so hard by now, he was oozing precum. He wiped it on her ass crack, and decided to give that pretty booty a wack. He knew she didn't like pain, so they were love whacks, just to see her cheeks quiver.

"Yes, Papi. Spank me Papi. I'm a bad girl!" He gave her a few more jiggle wacks.

Then he checked to see how wet she was. His finger creased her lips to discover a juice box. He felt like he wanted to bury his pole in her, but there was something else he wanted first.

"So wet for you Papi. Take me, Papi. Fuck me." she begged.

When they fucked, he appreciated her verbocity. However, she was tied up and telling him what to do. It was an irony Cole didn't appreciate. He got another bag, twisted it up, straddled her back and gagged her with it. While he was at it, he folded up a pillow case and blindfolded her.

Then he tortured her.

Finding the exact part of her clit that drove her wild. He dipped his finger in her juice box and touched her there, massaging, rubbing, tickling, until her hips bucked wild.

All the while.. "adfaghadhkasd;lghasdgl" she moaned into the gag. She started bucking, he stopped fingering. Then, he'd start again. From behind, his fingers probed. He smeared them on her clit while he split her juicy slit with his thumb. He thumb fucked her while his fingers played all over her clitty.

It didn't take long and her ass was undulating up and down, fucking his hand. He withdrew again. Now, the loud unintelligible shrieks from her gag indicated her circuits were breaking. He best not tease her again. She was ready to cum, and he didn't want her to. He wanted her orasming all over his cock, and he just wasn't ready to fuck her... yet.

He rolled her over on her back. Her arms bound behind her, he held them in place, careful not to hurt her. Then he propped her head up on a pillow and straddled her face. He pulled the gag to free her mouth and before she could talk, laid his cock on her lips and slapped them.

Oral was not her favorite thing. Forced to suck as many cocks as she had, it was humiliating, but forced to suck as many cocks as she had, and wanting it to be over with, she was an expert. She could make him cum with her mouth like few women Cole knew, and no one sucked his cock better.

She needed a couple of drinks to want to suck him, and she'd had a few. What's more, he was in complete control. She'd suck him for as long as he wanted, and he might want her to suck him all night. He didn't have a plan. He just wanted to see her blindfolded face stuffed, and feel her expert tongue and lips all over his cock and balls.

So slapping her lips with his cock, he teased to see how much she wanted it. His head gleamed with precum and it made strings between it and her lips. Then he moved his cock to the side of her face and she chased it with her mouth and tongue. He'd slap her lips and cheeks with it, then move it again and make her chase it. Her mouth was desperate. He'd frustrated her enough.

"Papi, let me taste it" she begged.

He pressed his mushroom to her lips. She parted them, and he guided it into her warm wet mouth. She sucked and swirled her tongue over him for a good while. Then he pulled out and put his balls over her mouth to suck and lick. He made her suck all the way to the base of his shaft under his balls--everywhere--and then moved his shiny wet cockhead back to her mouth.

She eagerly took him in again, and went to work on his head with her lips and tongue before he needed to feel her throat. Then he leaned up, grabbed the headboard, stretched over her, and sunk his cock straight down her throat. His balls pressed her chin and his belly covered her face as he started fucking.

He pumped her with some slow gentle strokes, and then buried it, cutting off all her air. Her throat constricted and gagged around his cock for a while, and before it was too unbearable, he pulled out so she could breathe. Coughing and sputtering, her face a mess, he rubbed his slimy cock all over her, her lips, her cheeks, her nose, her eyes, all over. Her tongue licked out desperately for him, and he let her taste a little, then continued washing her face with his mess.

Her tits were raw from previous use. Having never been with such amazing tits, he couldn't neglect her girls. They needed his attention. He started with a kiss. Her tongue was wild now, dancing all over his. He kissed her lips and took her tongue with his. He nibbled and sucked to the corners of her mouth, down her chin, over her throat to the tops of her girls. There he traced over the little titty hickies he left, kissing the marks he made in her cleavage over to the ones on the edges of her areolas. He slurped a nipple into his mouth, and slid a finger into her wet pouch at the same time. His free hand gently pinched and rubbed the nipple he didn't suck. She was squirming. She was drenched. Her nipples were hard as rocks.

"Yes, Papi, they're all yours. Papi's titties. Gobble them all you want, Papi."

And he did, but he'd held back for so long his balls were starting to ache. She was bucking for him the more he fingerfucked her and sucked her titties. He had no plan. He just needed to be balls deep in her pussy more than anything. So, he rolled her back face down and mounted her from behind.

He spread her cheeks and she felt his hot cock touch her mound. His spear pierced her slit and she swallowed the head of his shaft. She really couldn't take him deep, yet, but having her legs bound and closed helped. He couldn't get into her all the way, like this but it still felt amazing. Her ass cheeks squeezed his cock, too, so it felt balls deep.

He wanted to own her. He sunk a leg under her and figure-foured her legs with his. He stretched over her, flattened her out, and gently crossfaced her, turning her head to the side. He stuck his soaked fingers in her mouth and put his lips in her ear.

"Papi loves your pussy, mama!" He whispered.

"Oh Papi, I love your cock in me." She declared. "Fuck me Papi. Fuck me good!"

And he did. He pressed his hips in and started rolling and grinding. He wrapped her body up into his, in such a way she felt nothing but him. Pressing hard into her, he bumped and slid his hips across her slippery ass. His cock penetrated and glided in and out of her with strong grinding strokes. He took her with force, not violence. It was deep, powerful and wonderful. She couldn't move, and she didn't want to. She wanted Papi in her forever.

Already on the edge, she let him know. "Papi, I love you. I'm gonna cum, Papi. Oh-oh- I'm gonna cum."

Feeling her growing juicier and hotter ever since he entered, the first contractions of her orgasm set off his explosion. Building from the time his member first touched her body, it ripped up from the base of his cock, surged through him, and flooded her womb.

She cried, "Oh Papi. Cum, Papi. Cum in me."

And he did. He shot his steamy load into the delicious delirium of her orgasm until they were spent. He rolled to his side, pulled her into him, and spooned his tied-up Wandaful Wandy until they fell asleep. Somewhere in the night, she woke up needing to pee, and he freed her from her restraints, but he never let go.