All Comments on 'Wandering Eyes'

by FoodOfLove

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago
Fuck me that was hot!

The only thing wrong with this story was that it ended! Wished Levis would have kept "torturing" his husband. Hot damn!

Chris7swChris7swover 8 years ago
Delicious tease!

Beautifully put together – you had me imagining that Jason was a guy teasing his female wife; flaunting his bisexual side, to the annoyance of his wife.

I expected her to kick up a scene; to leave him at the restaurant and for the story to open up from there with him getting off with the waiter.

And I quite forgot which section the story was under.

So it came as a tasty twist to find that Levi was a guy (I’d taken it that Levi was also a suitable name for a woman) and I loved the way the teasing was turned around.

Well done – excellent stuff – just wish it had have continued for longer.

But perhaps that’s the best way – short and sweet, leaving the reader to hope for more of the same stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

I thought his wife was a girl.When I found out that wife was a man.made me fuckin horny.What a way to get punished.Having your cock sucked than getting your ass fucked real good.Dam I would love that.Then after he's done fuckin my ass I would suck his cock clean until he came in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

I would like them simply to say "I love you" after all. It would make this story perfekt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous