Wandering Mind

Story Info
Lesbian wife's mind runs wild on date night.
2k words
3.88
1.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling somewhat out of place in this downtown grungy bar, that we had never been to before, I wait patiently for you while watching the rough biker crowd play pool and chat somewhat too loudly about their long days on the site.

Some girls are standing around the bar giggling about only they know what and downing shots like there is no tomorrow. I somehow doubt they are even legal.

I expected it to be quieter, being a weeknight, but this joint was already in full swing by 7pm. I can't understand why you would suggest this hole as a drink spot for tonight, but as usual I never question you and agreed to meet here.

I wonder if the barely legal sluts at the other end of the bar are your reason for coming here, or maybe the rough burly bikers playing pool? You don't usually hang around this type of crowd.

Tonight was our date night. Once a week, we got together after work and headed home together. Our fast-paced lives don't allow for every night dinners or lazy cuddles on the couch before bed. We always seemed to miss each other. With your high-pressured job in the firm and me running around arranging events we never seemed to get our schedules aligned. Wednesdays are the only night we actually keep clear to guarantee intimacy and a bit of time to let our hair down. The buildup of sexual need had me anxious and writhing on my bar stool since I had sat down. It had been a long week, and you hadn't been in me since the previous Wednesday.

In tight jeans with a collared top on, wearing my most comfy sneakers, waiting for you to join me after a long day at the office, I chug down most of my drink while typing a message asking how long you would still be. I usually put a bit more effort into my appearance on date nights, but today had been just too hectic. It was an unusually busy day at the office, and I was in need of not just a drink but a few. The demands of event planning were starting to catch up with me. Being in my mid-thirties, I battle a bit more now to keep up with the long hours than I did in my twenties.

My drink was almost done, and I wanted the next one lined up so I could be a bit more relaxed when you got here. I am extremely tense and need a good fucking. You fucking me is the only time I can lose control and truly relax and blow off steam, literally and figuratively. I also know that you like dragging it out when I am this horny. It's as if you get a kick out of making me suffer.

Twirling the ice around in my gin glass, staring at the last few sips, I licked my lips as I allowed my mind to wander. I could do with a double, and not the type that comes in a glass. I had you drifting in and out of my thoughts all day. I needed you between my legs, now. You were always my favorite way to wind down and shake off the dust after a day like this.

I feel a stirring in my core and a dampness growing warm between my legs at the thought of you fucking me.

I lift my hand trying to get the barman's attention. He called back to me, "Give me a sec", and refilled the slutty groups shots before walking my way.

He asked with a charming smile if I wanted the same, and I maybe gave a bit too abrupt of an answer. "Fuck yes. I always want the same!" I think my tension and frustration was pretty visible than and his smile faded to a bit more of a professional nod.

I cant get you out of my mind.

I keep thinking about last week's fuck session. You bending me over the cars hood in our driveway, where anyone could have seen, and me slowly stripping off my clothes on the way into the front door. It was hot.

I am so horny tonight I doubt we will make it out of this parking lot. I am so worked up I wouldn't even object to you fucking me on the bar with the bikers, sluts, or even the barman watching us.

Fuck I need to focus on something else. I'm sure the bar stool has a wet patch by now.

I let my mind wander some more and didn't even notice the barman, well more bar 'boy' placing my refill in front of me.

I am already fantasizing about the night ahead.

I smell your sweet musky scent and start tasting you on the tip of my tongue. I feel my mouth moisten, just like that sacred spot between my legs.

I crave you. Dammit I need you to fuck me now.

The thought crosses my mind to take a walk to the probably filthy bathrooms and rub myself till I come, but I know that is a punishable act. My freedom to orgasm was stripped from me the day you collared me. Back then I didn't mind giving you total control, we had the time to fuck every day, now life is way too busy. The upside to that is the need that builds, that frustration leads to magnificent orgasms.

I remain firmly planted on the uncomfortable bar stool.

I allow my mind to wonder, and my imagination is engulfed with all the things I want you to do to my body. I can already feel my opening widen in preparation for those fingers that know their way around my innermost areas. Not only is the idea of your fingers in me good now, but I wonder if you'll be packing tonight. I love it when you wear your strap on.

I'm so wet now. I decide to shift the thought of your strap on to one side of my tainted mind, but still can't get the idea of your fingers and soft but strong hands to fade. My thoughts are so vivid I swear you are fucking me right now.

My thoughts so alive.

I feel you slip two fingers in. Stroking me. Teasing me. Winding me up. Then the third. Slightly more force this time.

Fuck......I need to think of something else before I start rubbing myself right here in this bar, but its impossible, my mind is going rampant.

I like how you love playing with me, teasing me till I beg you for more.

I feel your fingers in me again, and watch you dip your head to my breast, and give my nipple a teasing lick with that skilled tongue, and then nip me just hard enough to make me moan.

I'm getting desperate now.

I watch you smirking at my reactions, knowing that this is usually the point where I start begging. That point where I softly whisper "more".

You are watching my every move. Looking for the signs you know so well.

And then it comes...

I ask.

You don't slip another finger in, but you kiss me passionately while fucking me just a bit harder. You are giving me what I ask for, more.

"More PLEASE" I moan a bit louder...

Frustration making my voice raspy and almost growl like.

You see my eyes dilate, and I start to bite on my bottom lip.

You like it when I get to this point.

It's just now when you only getting started. Everything prior to this point was just a tease.

You suddenly pull your fingers out of me, and I gasp. Frustration is plastered all over my face. You see I want to scream. I'm getting a bit angry now.

You shift your weight and kiss me again, that's not what I want.

You are waiting for me to beg, plead, but the stubborn me never wants to give in.

You like it when I beg. You like to prove you in control.

The words slip out my mouth...

"Fuck me".

But I've forgotten my manners. I should know better. You taught me better than that.

You gently stroke your fingers down the valley of the soft skin between my breasts, all the way to my stomach.

I can't take any more. I want you now!

"PLEASE FUCK ME MASTER". I beg through clenched teeth.

Your eyes harden, I see the shift in color. A darkness taking over.

You flip me to my stomach, lifting my backside by the hips you raise me onto my knees and push my face into the sheets.

I grab a fist full of bed sheets in anticipation for the hard penetration that I think is on its way.

I wait. Frustration and desperation building up in me. I am ready to scream, shout, beg louder.

I want my tunnel filled with you, I want this blazing fire cooled to a slow burn with your oh so creative and skilled hands. I want to reach that climax and come down from this high in slow flowing waves, yet I also want it to never stop.

You gently stroke my back leaving a trail of hot burning sensations all the way down my round backside...you are dragging this out. I hate you now. I want you to stop and give me what I want.

You bend over and nibble my ear, frustrating me even more. Keeping one hand on my back and leaving the other to god knows what.

I'm trying to anticipate your next move with the hopes of you bringing me to that needed point, but I can't figure out where this is going, I'm feeling only my animalistic lust and losing any control of my thought track.

This is where you need me mentally. Totally at your mercy.

The slow progression is driving me nuts. I always want it fast and hard. You like to leave it to a slow build up that drives me wild, feral, animal like.

I feel you grab my hip, shift slightly back and get into a position that I only hope would be conducive to the hard thrusting I want.

Your other hand trails up my thigh moving slowly to my hip bone.

I moan loud, a sound you love, and I try to always muffle.

You suddenly change direction and trail back down towards my closed knees.

You grab my leg hard and shove yours between mine, forcing them apart. The softness in your touch gradually disappearing.

With my legs now parted you raise your hand and part my pussy lips. Stroking and gauging my wetness, still holding onto my hip to keep me still. I'm starting to wiggle and squirm. The desperation making me antsy and irritable.

Then you plunge into me.

Not just one or two fingers.... this time, four digits, forcing my tunnel to open wide. I feel my bones clenching and my walls being almost ripped.

I scream so loud the neighbors a few blocks down have probably heard. Your other hand leaves my hip, and you hold my face into the bedding forcing me to shut up. You don't like other people hearing, I am yours. Those sounds are meant for only your ears.

For making such a noise I must be reprimanded.

You pull out fast and plunge back into me with a balled fist. You feel my whole-body tense and you hold still for just a second, giving my tunnel time to adjust. You are now just as impatient as me.

My nectar is coating your hand and dripping down my legs. Its driving you insane. You pull out slowly. Thrust me once twice, and a third time. I have opened up enough now for you to easily move in and out of me.

Its time, I am ready. You make your move.

You forcefully fuck me deeper.

You like how I try to resist.

Holding my head still firmly face down you fuck me harder, faster, deeper.

The the smell of my cunts sweet nectar hanging in the air and dripping onto the soft silk sheets.

You feel my walls clenching.

I am there.

I am about to climax.

You pull out.

........ I feel a soft kiss on my cheek, an arm slips around my waist, and the whisper in my ear...

"Hi Angel. How was your day? Are you ready for a refill or just a double for me?" .......