All Comments on 'Wanderlust Ch. 03'

by petitmort

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Mike9947Mike9947about 1 year ago

All 5’s and well deserved.

I always enjoy your sex scenes - although a bit over done in this story and by themselves not enough to carry an interesting but week plot.

Completely aside - I know huge cocks are something that some people like; but it’s useful to remember that only 1-2% are more than 7 inches and that there is such a thing as to much, or so I am told.

Ask yourself, would the story be better or worse if he Wesley had been a robust 8 inches?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was amazing. I get so wet thinking about my boss. This helped me keep my fantasy going. I hope you’ll write more like it.

BiologoBiologo3 months ago

I don’t think I’ve read a threesome before in which all three participants showed so much care for both of their partners nor so clearly communicated their own experience to the reader. Very well done, you. If you ever felt a temptation to wordsmith the shit out of us with flowery descriptions, I am grateful you resisted.

I don’t think guys truly feel the mobilization of spermatozoa out of the epididymus to join in the prostate with the other 99% of the volume of an ejaculate before the orgasm begins there but I’m only one guy so others’ mileage may differ.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetitmort@petitmort
People have asked about my name - petitmort. It's a bastardization of la petite mort or little death in French, a literary term for orgasm. I am part French, part Italian, living in the US now and working as a writer and editor. I love travel, film, nature, good food and win...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wanderlust Ch. 02 Previous Part
Wanderlust Series Info