Wanderlust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He scanned the candidates' faces and then continued.

"Ultimately, we're evaluating across five dimensions. "Aptitude, Problem-Solving, Creativity, Physicality, and Personality."

"Physicality?" a female candidate asked. "Does that mean you're looking for a certain physical type?"

Wesley turned and faced the candidate.

"No," Wesley said, "and I appreciate you asking for that clarification. There's a fair amount of speculation out there that we do just that. Favor certain body types or appearances. It simply not the case. Just look at all of you. There's short, tall, round and skinny, a wide variety of physical types."

"We're all fit," the candidate interjected.

"That's quite true," Wesley responded. "And that's what we mean by physicality. Our adventure guides have to be fit to lead our guests in sometimes arduous conditions. And to respond appropriately in crisis situations."

"Some candidates were asked to leave in the middle of the training," a male candidate said. "Why is that?"

"We have some criteria, mainly around competence and communication, which we feel are must haves. Without them, we don't believe an adventure guide can be successful. We ask those candidates who we feel are lacking in those areas to leave immediately so that we can focus on the remaining candidates."

"It's sort of weird they just disappear like that," a woman candidate said. "Without a chance to say goodbye or anything."

"I understand. I received that feedback from another candidate earlier. I can see how it seems unduly harsh. We're planning to take a look at that for future trainings."

"Maybe they can stay for an additional day," the woman said. "And we can say goodbye at dinner. If they want to, of course."

"Kind of a sendoff?" Wesley asked. "I think that's a good idea."

"Another suggestion," said a candidate in the back. "On your website, you talk about how 'your people are your greatest asset', and refer to 'the ATI family'. 'Come join the ATI family' and all that. But it's not really a family, is it? It's a business. Your employees give their time and effort and you pay them and give them benefits. It's a financial arrangement. And that's fine. Just be honest about what it is and what it isn't."

Wesley was listening and nodding.

"During the pandemic," another candidate added, "I read that ATI laid off hundreds of adventure guides."

"You don't lay off family," someone muttered.

"People stopped traveling during Covid," Wesley said. "Demand dropped precipitously and we were forced to reduce costs. I had a responsibility to my shareholders."

"And we get that," the candidate said. "A lot of businesses were in the same boat. But to say you're a family? It's hypocritical."

Another candidate spoke for the first time.

"Our generation is really sensitive to corporate doublespeak. We have built-in bullshit detectors."

Wesley remembered his conversation with Olivia by the pool.

"So, I've heard. Thank you for sharing that. Everyone, truly. I appreciate it more than you know."

After the discussion, Olivia and Roxanne were milling among the crowd when Wesley came by. He was saying goodnight to all the candidates.

"Thanks for coming," he said. "I appreciate your input."

"I thought that went well," Olivia said, eyebrows raised.

"Very well, indeed. I'm thankful to both of you."

He lowered his voice.

"Dessert at my place?" he said, under his breath.

"We're planning on it," Olivia smiled. "Bring our bathing suits?"

"No need," he said, smiling. "Staff's night off. Stay for breakfast?"

"We'd love to," Roxanne said, quietly.

"Splendid."

He continued making the rounds. Olivia and Roxanne imagined what the night might hold in store. Their hearts were beating fast.

Back at the bungalow, Olivia and Roxanne were getting ready. Roxanne was touching up her makeup while Olivia was throwing a few more things into her bag.

"I know he said no bathing suits but I have this really sexy string bikini I think he'll like."

"Bring it!" Roxanne said. "I'm bringing one I've never had the nerve to wear in public. It barely covers my nipples."

"Damn. I wish I brought my sexy lingerie. I left it at home."

"I have something I can lend you," Roxanne said, opening a dresser drawer. "It may be bit small on you."

It was a black lace teddy with a deep plunge.

"Oh, that's so hot."

"I also have this. It's a mesh body stocking. It'd look so good on you."

Olivia gave Roxanne a high five and she added it to her bag.

When they arrived at Wesley's the door was unlocked. They knocked and there was no answer. Figuring he might be out by the pool, they let themselves in.

His house was aglow with mood lighting as soft music emanated from unseen speakers. They walked out on the balcony and looked down at the pool and hot tub.

Sure enough, Wesley was lounging in the tub with a glass of wine in his hand.

"Hey sailor," Roxanne called. "New in town?"

He smiled broadly.

"You're here! Help yourself to some wine, or anything you'd like. Then come join me for soak."

The women smiled and went back inside.

"Do you think he's naked?"

"Or, he's wearing his swimming costume."

They laughed.

"Doesn't matter. We can wear whatever we want."

"It's a free country."

A few minutes later, Olivia and Roxanne were descending the steps, wine glasses in their hands, wearing the skimpiest string bikinis Wesley had ever seen.

Olivia was in front. Her top consisted of two tiny triangles which barely covered her areoles, with spaghetti strings over her shoulders and around her back. Her breasts were pouring out of her suit. Above, below, and around the sides of her top.

And her boobs were bouncing with each step down the stairs.

Roxanne, meanwhile, was rocking her own micro bikini with a side tie and a thong that completely exposed both butt cheeks.

She was working it too, arching her back and swinging her hips. She was putting on a show with a big grin on her face.

"Woo-hoo!" she hollered. "We are done!"

They felt like college students after their last final exam.

They stood at the edge of the hot tub and cocked their hips to one side. The cool night air was making their nipples stand up under the fabric of their tops. Wesley was looking them up and down.

"My God, I don't think I've ever seen anything more beautiful," he said. "Here's to both of you!"

He raised his glass to toast them. Roxanne did a pirouette, showing him her ass. They stepped slowly into the tub.

"Mmmmm, that feels so good," Olivia purred.

They slipped in next to Westly, sharing his bench, one on each side.

"Can we squeeze in?" Roxanne asked.

"Of course, you can," he said, putting his arms around them. "There's plenty of room."

Olivia pressed her breasts against him.

"This is right where I want to be," she cooed.

She put her glass down on the side of the tub and began to caress Wesley's chest.

"This is right where I want you be as well," he said, suavely.

Her hand drifted down over his abs and tuft of hair until it bumped right into his raging hard on.

"Oh my!" she said. "You do want to be here, don't you?"

She gave Roxanne a look of mock surprise. Roxanne reached her hand underwater.

"Good God!" she said. "You've got a monster under there!"

She tried to wrap her fingers around his shaft.

"Beware, there be sea monsters lurking below the surface," he growled in a pirate voice.

"Mmmmm, we'll have to do something about that, won't we?"

"Maybe 'Never Ending Entry'?" he asked.

"Oh," Roxanne replied, impressed. "Someone was paying attention in massage class."

"Did you like that?" Olivia said, leaning in to whisper in his ear. "Having two women massaging your cock?"

She began to slowly stroke him under the water.

"It was, quite simply, one the most pleasurable experiences of my entire life."

"You liked it that much?" Roxanne asked in his other ear. "The feeling of four oily hands sliding down the length of your cock? From the very top to the very bottom?"

"Pure pleasure."

Olivia whispered in his other ear.

"It took four hands because your cock is so big," she breathed. "And you know what?"

"What?" he asked, turning to look at her.

"That's the same reason we had the greatest sexual experiences of our lives."

"It was?"

Olivia nodded.

"You know why?"

Wesley shook his head. She slid her hand all the way down to the base.

"Cause you go so fucking deep."

"And spread us so much," Roxanne said, fondling the head.

"And fuck us so good."

The women were taking turns, whispering in his ear. They could feel his cock surging. Getting even bigger. And harder.

He was breathing heavily now.

"You made us cum so hard, Wesley."

"Harder than anyone. Ever."

"No one's ever fucked us so good."

"We came so hard, you made us scream."

"Please make us scream, Wesley. Please!"

Wesley suddenly stood up, his chest heaving. His cock was enormous, sticking straight up.

"Ahhhhhh!" Olivia cried.

"The sea monster!" Roxanne laughed.

He leaned against the side of the tub, huffing and puffing. The women were having a good laugh.

"You cheeky wenches," he smiled.

After much ensuing frivolity, they decided to go up to the house and have dessert. Wesley shooed them out of the kitchen so he could prepare it properly.

The women went off to his bathroom to rinse off, grabbing their overnight bags on the way.

Olivia was running the shower to get the temperature right. Roxanne hung back, thinking Olivia would want to shower alone.

"What are you doing?" Olivia said. "Get in here!"

Wesley's shower was one of those all glass, walk-in, multiple fixtured, complete-with-rain-nozzle numbers. Plenty of room for two people.

Although Olivia and Roxanne had shared a two-bedroom bungalow the past couple of weeks, they'd had their own bathrooms. They had never actually showered together.

Getting undressed in front of Roxanne gave Olivia a bit of a charge.

Roxanne had a great body. Not as big-breasted as Olivia, she still had gorgeous boobs which were perfectly proportioned to her body, with a skinny waist and a terrific ass. She had a slightly swayed back and a bubble butt that really accentuated her curves.

Olivia was stealing glimpses of her in the mirror as she peeled off her bikini.

Olivia, on the other hand, had an incredible body of her own. Petite and in great shape from cycling and hiking, she had shapely legs and a great ass. Her full breasts were perfectly shaped with cute nipples that stuck out when she got excited.

They were sticking out now.

Standing in front of the mirror, Olivia dropped her bikini on the counter. She paused for a moment, her back arched. She was looking back, as if searching for something.

She was leaning against the counter, her legs slightly spread, with her ass sticking out. Her nipples were erect and turning upward.

But she wasn't really looking for anything. At least nothing in particular. She was just sticking her breasts and ass out. And making them look amazing.

Why she was doing it was a mystery. Even to her. She wasn't a particularly vain person. She just wanted to show her naked body to Roxanne. She wanted Roxanne to find her attractive.

To Olivia, these feelings were all brand new.

Just 24 hours before, she and Roxanne had been giving Wesley a full-body massage. He had gotten aroused. Extremely aroused. Olivia had seen the look on Roxanne's face when she first saw his erect cock. How big and hard he was. The look on her face was so ... passionate.

And then, after Roxanne suddenly excused herself to use the hot tub, Olivia convinced Wesley that they should go down and join her. She told him that, if Roxanne was pleasuring herself with the hot tub jet, as she suspected was the case, he should slip in behind her. And he should fuck her. Hard and deep.

But when that actually happened, when Wesley slowly pressed his cock into her pussy, while the warm jet massaged her clit, Roxanne said something that utterly surprised her.

She said she wanted to kiss Olivia.

Here she was, about to have the most incredible sex of her life, being fucked by the hottest man she had ever met, and Roxanne's one request was to kiss Olivia?

Even just now, when they were in the hot tub with Wesley, sitting on either side of him whispering nasty things in his ears, Olivia found herself getting hot and bothered.

There was something about feeling Roxanne's hand on his cock, right next to hers, and hearing her voice, whispering those filthy things. It was like she was whispering those things to her.

And that's why she wanted Roxanne to look at her naked body.

She turned to face Roxanne, leaning back against the counter, her legs slightly spread. She closed her eyes, reaching her arms in the air, stretching, her back arched.

"Ohhhhhh, I feel so good right now," she sighed.

She opened her eyes and caught Roxanne looking at her body. At her breasts. And her shaved pussy.

"Come," she said, sexily. "Let's shower together."

Olivia's heart was pounding as she stepped under the warm, streaming water. She slowly turned, letting the warm water pelt her from all sides.

Roxanne was letting the side nozzle spray against her torso.

"I'll wash your back," Olivia said, "if you wash mine."

"Deal."

Olivia took a sponge and soaped it up. She gently started to slide it across Roxanne's shoulders and down her back, along the curve of her lower back, and over her butt. Down the backs of her thighs and calves.

Then, back up to her ass.

Wow. What an ass. This is the ass Wesley was humping so enthusiastically. When he had the most pleasurable experience of his life. I can see why.

Roxanne turned to face her, taking the sponge.

"Thanks," she said, shyly. "Let me do you."

You can do me anytime, Girl.

Olivia turned her back to her and felt the sponge gliding over her skin. Her skin felt electrified. Hypersensitive.

"Roxie, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, you can," she said, washing her lower back.

"Last night, when we were in the hot tub, and Wesley was ... you know ... doing you from behind. You said you wanted to kiss me."

"Yeah."

"How come? I mean, don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed it. I was just wondering ... what was going on with that?"

Roxanne chuckled.

"That's my sex hack."

"Your sex hack?"

"I have this thing where I like to be kissed when I make love. It helps me relax. And it makes me cum more consistently. Something about the dopamine release, I don't know. I just know it arouses me. As long as the person's a good kisser."

"Wow. So, kissing makes you cum?"

"Most of the time, yeah. If I'm with a good kisser, I get more aroused and I'm more likely to orgasm. And if I'm with a great kisser, I'm more likely to cum really, really hard."

"Whoa. And I'm ..."

"You're definitely a great kisser. You're the kind of kisser that could make me cum just from kissing."

Just then, Wesley stuck his head in the bathroom.

"Pardon the interruption. I just wanted to let you know dessert is served. Take your time. We're having it on the bed, by the way."

Olivia and Roxanne looked at each other with wide eyes.

Five minutes later, the bathroom door opened and out stepped two of the most exquisite creatures Wesley had ever seen.

Roxanne was wearing her black lace teddy with a low plunge that showed off her pert breasts. It was short, revealing her perfect legs and just a hint of her bare ass.

Olivia was dressed in a black mesh body stocking that clung to her like a second skin. It was a size too small, perhaps, but it didn't matter. It just made her look that much more alluring.

Wesley was laying on the bed, propped on one elbow. He was wearing white, drawstring pants and a t-shirt. His mouth was slightly agape.

"Well, aren't you two a sight to behold," he exclaimed.

He watched as the women walked slowly to the foot of the bed, eyeing him seductively. Up close, he could see Olivia's body stocking straining to contain her lovely breasts. The mesh was see-through, and he could clearly see her areoles through the material.

He felt his cock getting harder almost immediately.

The two women climbed on the bed, moving towards him on all fours. Roxanne's teddy fell open revealing her breasts. Olivia's breasts were swaying voluptuously.

"Ah, at last," Olivia said. "Dessert has arrived."

"It most certainly has," Wesley said, feasting on their incredible bodies.

Olivia raised up on her knees and arched her back.

"Roxanne lent this to me," she said, turning this way and that. "Do you like it? I was afraid it'd be too small."

He looked her up and down, devouring her with his eyes. Her breasts stretched the fabric, her nipples visible between the mesh.

"I think it's perfect. I think you both look smashing."

Roxanne raised up on her knees, showing him her teddy.

"This has matching bottoms," she said. "But I decided not to wear them."

She pulled up her Teddy to reveal her bare bottom. And her newly shaved pussy.

"Dare to be bare," Olivia cooed.

"I did it special for tonight." Roxanne smiled. "For the skin-to-skin contact."

Wesley's cock was starting to tent his pants.

They decided it would be fun if they fed each other dessert. They scooped up a piece of brownie, top it with a dollop of gelato, and then fed it to the person next to them.

After a few rounds of that, Wesley got a mischievous look in his eye. He took a spoonful of gelato, held it in his mouth, and then moved next to Olivia, who was leaning back on her elbows.

Keeping the icy dessert in his mouth, and keeping eye contact with Olivia, he slowly lowered his face until he was hovering over her breasts.

He lowered his lips to her nipple, and softly suckled her.

"Ahhhh, it's so cold!" she squealed. "But it feels good."

He was sucking her nipple right through the black fishnet fabric. When he was done, he released the soft, pink nub with a smack.

Her nipple stood out, glistening.

"Oh God, do the other one!" she moaned.

Wesley obliged, taking another bite of icy gelato and closing in on her other breast.

Olivia closed her eyes and threw her head back. He wrapped his lips around the nipple as she pressed her chest upward. She put her hand behind his head, pulling him to her tit.

"Mmmmm, yes!"

He was sucking her nipple hard, pressing the soft flesh between the roof of his mouth with his tongue.

When he detached, she pushed her breasts together with her arms and rubbed them against his face.

Her nipples were big now, sticking way out of the black mesh of the body stocking.

Roxanne was watching all of this with wide eyes.

"Oh my God, do me!" she gasped.

She moved into position, laying back on her elbows with her legs spread.

She pulled up her teddy to expose her breasts, then pulled it over her head, removing it completely.

She was stark naked, her legs spread, her chest already heaving.

Wesley looked at her beautiful naked body, already in a heightened state of arousal. Her nipples were erect and her pussy was glistening.

"Where would you like it, my dear," he asked, charmingly.

She closed her eyes.

"Wherever you want," she cooed. "Be adventurous."

Wesley smiled and took a mouthful of ice cream. Then he lowered his face to the space between her legs.

He used his tongue to coat her pussy lips in creamy white vanilla. Then he began to slowly lick her clean.

Roxanne lay on her back and began to moan.

"Care to join me?" Wesley asked, glancing at Olivia.

Do I want to lick Roxie's pussy? Are kidding me?

She immediately began kissing and caressing the inside of her thighs. Then she moved higher up. Close to the edges of her pussy.