Wanderlust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna cum soon," Olivia gasped.

Roxanne was grinding her pussy on Wesley's face.

"Me too," she whispered. "I'm so close."

Wesley heard them and began flicking his tongue against Roxanne's clit, and thrusting his cock into Olivia's pussy.

"Kiss me!" Roxanne screamed.

The two women embraced and locked lips.

Wesley lifted his pelvis off the bed, impaling her with his cock. At the same time, he vibrated his tongue against Roxanne's pussy.

Their orgasms erupted simultaneously.

"I'm cuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmminnnnnnnnngggggggggggg!"

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Me too! I'm cumming too!"

Wesley felt both their pussies contracting and spasming at the same time. He couldn't believe it. He'd achieved his fantasy of making them both cum together.

He felt his own orgasm rising up from his loins.

"I'm going to cum too!" Wesley groaned.

Olivia squeezed his cock with her pussy. He let out a loud grunt as he cock exploded.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" he groaned.

He shot his seed deep into Olivia's pussy.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" he yelled.

A second stream of cum filled her pussy. Then a third. And a fourth.

His body went limp, and the two women collapsed against each other, embracing.

The three of them felt like they'd conspired to pull off a daring heist. One that required expert timing and coordination.

And they scored big time.

They felt like a million bucks.

Later, Wesley excused himself to take care of some work stuff. The next day was the last day of the training, when all of the hires would be announced. There were a lot of balls in the air.

Meanwhile, Olivia and Roxanne decided to take one last soak in the hot tub. They figured they might as well enjoy Club Wesley while they could.

They wore their robes down to the tub. They slipped them off, draping them on a chaise lounge, and walked naked to the tub.

They slipped into the hot water and sat in adjacent corners.

It was a peaceful night. The sky was clear and the trade winds had died down. Yet there was an undercurrent of tension too. A sense of anticipation. After two momentous weeks, the verdict would be announced tomorrow at noon.

They were thinking about what the future might hold.

"I can't wait til we're both official Adventure Guides," Roxanne said. "Maybe they'll deploy us together? Or, we can hook up overseas between assignments?"

"That'd be so cool," Olivia said. "I'd love it if we could do some trips together."

"I'm so ready to start a new life," Roxane sighed. "If I had to go back to my old life, I don't know. I don't think I could take it."

"That bad?"

"Life as an actor's tough. Rejection after rejection. Every day. Multiple times a day sometimes. There's only so much of that a person can take."

She was staring into space, trying not to think the disappointments she had to endure.

"I can't imagine," Olivia said, sympathetically. "You're so strong, Roxie. Stronger than you realize."

"That's why I'm here. Trying to be a Guide. I figured the second time around would give me a leg up. Right?"

"I think you've been killing it."

"Thanks Livvy. You're so good for my self-esteem."

"I don't think I would have survived this long if it hadn't been for you. Memorizing all those tropical fish. And their Hawaiian names no less. That was genius."

"And you and your mnemonics. You're a rockstar, Livvy."

"Hey, I've learned a lot from you. Like your sex hack. Hook up with a good kisser."

"Makes all the difference, let me tell you. Either that, or make friends with someone who has a hot tub."

"With a well-positioned jet," Olivia laughed.

"Exactly. Positioning is key. That corner right there. Wesley should patent that."

"It's really that good?"

"Are you kidding? You know when you're with someone who really knows how to use their tongue? Well, like you for instance."

"Me?

"Yes, you! Oh my God, when you were licking me. That was the hottest thing ever."

Olivia reached over and touched her hand.

"Glad you enjoyed it."

"Well, the jet's like that. When I experienced it. That first day. I just turned off my mind and rode it. The pleasure waves. They kept going and going. I felt like I was rising up in the air. Floating above the ocean. With huge waves crashing below me. I was moaning so loud."

"Jesus. That sounds incredible."

"I was a little worried you guys might hear me. But I couldn't help it. I kept cumming and cumming. Each orgasm more intense than the last."

"Roxie, that's so hot."

"And then when Wesley started fucking me from behind. Oh my God. It was all over."

"You were cumming so hard."

"It was the combination of the jet licking my clit, and his cock filling me up. It was the greatest orgasm ever!"

"Fuck, Roxie. You've got me all hot now. Just talking about it."

"Well, you should experience it once in your life. Hey, why don't you get your ass over here and try it. YOLO, baby!"

"Right now?"

"Why not? Time's a wastin'."

Olivia gulped and then slowly waded to the corner of the tub next to Roxanne.

"What do I do again?"

"Well, first let me turn on our friend, Mr. Jet."

She stepped out of the tub and twisted the timer.

"An hour should be just about right."

She hopped back in the tub and moved to where Olivia was sitting.

"Just turn and face the side. And kneel on the ledge. That's it."

"Now spread your knees and move closer. Find the right spot."

Olivia lay her forearms on the side and rested her head atop them. Roxanne moved in behind her.

"Now, just relax. Take some deep breaths."

Olivia took a deep breath and exhaled.

"That's it. Just breathe out all the tension. All the stuff that gets in the way. Any worry or negative thoughts. Can I give you a little shoulder rub?"

"Sure."

Roxanne moved in behind her and began softly kneading her neck and shoulders.

"That feels good," Olivia said in a high voice.

She was rubbing her back now, pressing into the muscle groups.

"I can keep going if you want."

"Please."

She began to massage the sides of her torso, slowly rubbing her hands in circles. She reached around to her front, sliding her hands so they brushed the underside of her full breasts.

Olivia's breath caught, feeling her hands touch her so intimately.

"Just breathe and relax," Roxanne intoned in a soft voice.

Olivia sighed and settled into her arms.

Roxanne's hands began caressing her breasts, cupping them, her hands making circles, rolling her nipples in her palms.

"Oh Roxie," she moaned. "I love that."

Roxanne moved closer to her, spreading her own knees so she could press the front of her body against Olivia's back. Olivia could feel her naked breasts brushing against her skin.

"That feels so good," she moaned.

Roxanne was massaging her thighs now, up and down with long, sensuous strokes. She glided her fingers along her inner thighs all the way to the crease. She slid them on either side of her pussy lips, caressing them.

"Ohhhhhh," Olivia moaned.

Roxanne could feel the jet was aimed at her abdomen, not her pussy.

"You need to adjust your body. For the jet."

Olivia's body was squirming now.

"In a minute," she gasped. "I want you to keep touching me. Don't stop."

Roxanne let one hand move back up to her breasts while the other started to finger her pussy. At the same time, she was rocking her pelvis, rubbing her pussy against Olivia's ass.

With one hand, Roxanne could feel Olivia's nipples getting hard.

With the other hand, Roxanne was touching her pussy the way she liked to touch her own pussy while masturbating. The way their bodies were positioned, with Roxanne spooning her from behind, she felt like she and Olivia were one being.

It felt like she was fingering her own pussy.

And feeling how excited Olivia was, how her body squirmed and quivered from her touch, how incredibly wet her pussy had become, Roxanne was getting plenty turned on herself. She felt her own pussy was dripping wet as well.

"Find the jet," whispered Roxanne.

She could feel Olivia adjusting her body, finding the right height to aim the jet right at her clit.

It didn't take long.

A few seconds later, Olivia gasped.

"Oh, fuck!" she exclaimed. "Fuck that feels good!"

Roxanne smiled and let her go. She felt like she'd just pushed a child's surfboard to catch their first wave.

"Enjoy the ride," she said softly.

Olivia lay with her eyes closed, a beatific smile on her face. She was being transported to that netherworld that exists between the consciousness and unconsciousness.

And she was loving it.

She was loving it so much, in fact, she was totally oblivious to the fact that Wesley had returned and was descending the staircase.

He wore a bemused expression on his face.

Roxanne put her finger to her lips, signaling Wesley not to speak. She didn't want anything to break the spell.

He sat on a chaise lounge and listened to the beautiful music of her moans.

Eventually, Roxanne moved in next to Olivia, touching her lightly on the arm, and whispering in her ear.

"Wesley's here. Do you want him to fuck you?" she asked.

Olivia nodded her head, emphatically.

Roxanne turned to Wesley and signaled for him to get in the tub. He stood immediately and started to undress.

"I want you to touch me too," Olivia whispered.

Roxanne understood. She had been there before, after all. She wanted to experience what Roxanne had experienced. The most intense orgasm of her life.

Wesley slipped into the pool, his cock already standing up. Roxanne smiled and slipped onto the ledge next to Olivia.

He moved in behind her. She was looking incredible, her naked back and butt ready and waiting for him.

He started by gently touching her arms and back. To ease into it. He reached around her torso and gently held her breasts in his big hands. Her nipples were hard. She was already in a heightened state of arousal.

He slid his cock along the crack of her ass.

That felt so good. To both of them.

He reached around and slid his fingers between her legs. He could feel the jet massaging her clit. He let his finger slip beneath the folds of her pussy. She was dripping wet.

He fingered her while squeezing her breast. She loved the feeling of his hands. His strength. He pushed two fingers inside her, and then three. She gasped.

She arched her back and looked back at him.

"I'm ready for you," she moaned. "I'm ready for your cock."

He gripped his cock by the shaft and steered it to her hole. Her pussy lips were soft and wet. He pushed the head inside her.

She gave a sharp intake of breath.

She arched her back, ticking out her butt to him. She wanted more of him.

He held her by the breasts and pushed his cock further into her. About a third of the way.

It elicited a cry, half pain, half pleasure.

He gave her breasts a squeeze, tweaking the hard nipples that stuck out between his fingers.

She looked back over her shoulder, her eyes on fire.

"I want more!" she growled. "Give it to me!"

He gripped her breasts again and thrust himself into her. Halfway.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh!" she grunted.

She raised herself up on her arms, bracing herself. Bracing herself for the inevitable.

He slid his hands down to her hips and held her fast. Then he thrust into her a third time.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned.

She lowered herself down, finding the jet, aiming it right at her clit.

"Fuck me! Fuck me faster."

He was surprised by her command but did as he as told.

He bent his knees and moved in close to her, rocking his pelvis so his cock was stroking her like a locomotive.

"Yes! Oh my God, yes!" she screamed.

She had found the perfect position and he had found the perfect tempo. The combination was sending her over the top.

"Jeeeeeesssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssss!" she moaned as her orgasm swept over her.

He was jackhammering her now, with lightning-fast thrusts to send her over the moon.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed in a high-pitched voice.

He started pounding her, with hard thrusts every half second. Each thrust made her breasts bounce. They were strong enough to lift her up out of the tub.

She ended up laying on the side of the tub, her ass fully exposed, her legs hanging in the water. She wasn't feeling the jet anymore but it didn't matter.

He was climbing on top of her. His thick cock spreading her pussy lips. Her body was spasming as her orgasm continued.

Roxanne was amazed by what she was seeing. Everything was above water now. She could see just how much he was spreading her. She could see her body shaking, her eyes rolling back in their sockets. It was an incredible turn on.

She could tell Olivia was having the sex of her life. But she was concerned too. She was laying on the hard pool deck after all.

She decided to try and protect her friend using her own body. She got out of the tub and sat on the edge right in front of Olivia. Instead of laying on the pool deck, Olivia was laying on Roxanne's thighs.

She looked up at Roxanne with her eyelids at half-mast.

"Oh Roxie," she said with ragged breath. "I'm cumming so hard! I've never cum so hard!"

She was gasping, barely able to speak. Roxanne held her head in her arms.

Wesley was still thrusting into her. He looked like a man in a trance. Thrusting his pelvis. Over and over.

Olivia was breathing hard, but her convulsing had stopped. She looked up at Roxanne and smiled.

"You were right about Mr. Jet," she gasped. "Best orgasm ever!"

"I wouldn't steer you wrong," Roxanne smiled.

"I know you wouldn't," Olivia said. "My Roxie!"

She began kissing her on her legs. And arms. Anything within reach.

"You're so good to me. I love you so much."

She almost sounded drunk. Drunk with passion.

She was kissing Roxanne's thighs now. Wet kisses. Tonguing her.

Roxanne spread her knees. She liked the idea of Olivia kissing her thighs. Her inner thighs. Her shaved pussy.

She leaned back on her elbows and slid her body so Olivia's face was just above her pussy. She lifted her knees and raised her pelvis.

When Olivia's tongue found her pussy, Roxanne lay her head back. She knows exactly how to lick me, she thought. She knows exactly what I like.

Sure enough, Olivia was doing to Roxanne what Roxanne had only dreamt about. Licking and sucking in just the right way to make her go crazy.

Wesley noticed what was happening right in front of him and was newly inspired. He started to pump his still hard cock into Olivia's wet pussy.

Olivia had to really concentrate on what she was doing. Wesley was sliding his cock all the way out, until just the tip was inside her, then all the way in, to the hilt.

But when Olivia put her mind to something, there wasn't much that could stop her. She was determined to please Roxanne and give her the orgasm she deserved.

Roxanne had laid on her back and was lifting her pelvis to Olivia's mouth. That's how much she wanted her friend's tongue inside her. She couldn't get enough.

Wesley could see how wet Roxanne had become and it turned him on no end. He started to pump Olivia faster and harder. As Olivia's second orgasm neared, he was motivated to make Roxanne cum as well.

Olivia was flicking her tongue on Roxanne's clit causing her to moan loudly. Wesley was thrusting into Olivia with the same accelerated pace causing Olivia to moan.

Olivia's moaning sent vibrations into Roxanne's pussy, tipping her over the edge.

"I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiingggg!" she yelped.

That sparked Olivia's orgasm too.

"I'mmmmmmmm cuuuuuuuuummmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggg too!"

Wesley, not wanting to be left out, sank his cock as deep in Olivia as he could go, lifting her butt up in the air. He was impaling her to the hilt.

And he exploded huge streams of cum deep in her pussy.

"I'm cummmmmiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg!"

Their moans became a veritable symphony of sexual release.

The next morning, the sun's rays peeked over the volcano and caressed Olivia's face. Her eyelids fluttered open, revealing a view of the Pacific from Wesley's king-size bed. She was laying next to Roxanne, both of them completely naked, their tanned bodies stark against the white cotton sheets.

Roxanne was still fast asleep.

Olivia slipped out of bed and put on a white terrycloth robe. Wesley was in the kitchen making coffee.

"Espresso?" he asked.

"Absolutely."

She sat on a stool and watched his tall frame move about the kitchen. He was comfortable there, probably a product of his years as a bachelor and world traveler.

"Let's take it out on the balcony," he said. "I have something I want to discuss with you."

Olivia knew this was a big day for Wesley. It was the last day after two intensive weeks of training and candidate elimination. The list of candidates who made the cut would be announced at noon.

Hell, it was a big day for everybody.

"Olivia, I've been looking for a chance to get you alone. I have a bit of a surprise for you."

"A surprise?"

"I'm creating a new role at the company. It's an Executive Assistant position reporting to me. This person would travel with me, wherever I go around the world, and help me to manage the company. Meetings, communications, everything. I'd want this person to be my eyes and ears with the staff and help conceptualize new programs to improve operations and build morale. Olivia, I'm offering that position to you."

"To be your assistant?"

"An executive assistant," he said. "You'd help me steer the company. Travel with me. Live in my homes. Do you like to ski?"

"Uh, yeah. I snowboard."

"Great. I'm leaving tomorrow for St. Moritz. I have a chalet there. Fresh powder. Ideal conditions. It'll be marvelous. Do you enjoy film? Theater? Music?"

"Sure."

"I have homes in New York and London. Some of the greatest cultural events in the world. And the parties are nonpareil. And, of course, there's this place when the time's right for some ocean fun. What do you think?"

"It's a pretty nice place you've got here."

"It'll do in a pinch," he said, smiling.

Olivia put down her coffee.

"You know, Wesley, I really appreciate the offer. You don't know how flattering it is. But I think I've found my dream job. At least for now. And that's being an adventure guide. I want to travel, discover new places. Maybe places that people don't even know about yet. Going to New York and London with you sounds great, it really does, but what I really want is to explore Patagonia or trek in Nepal. I want to explore the rain forests of Vietnam or find a beach on an island somewhere that's not even on the map. You understand? My dream is to travel to places unchartered and unknown. Or a little less known anyway."

He smiled at her, a look of admiration on his face.

"You sound like me ten years ago. I wanted the same thing. To see the world. To experience nature. Hell, it's what motivated me to start this company."

"So, you understand?"

"I certainly do. You've been bitten by the bug, Olivia, and you've got it good."

"What have I got?"

"Wanderlust."

"That's a thing?"

"Oh, it's a thing alright. The urge to break from everyday life and experience something new and unknown. The passion to explore new cultures and ways of being. This business is crawling with wanderlust victims. Myself included. It's an itch that must be scratched."

"You make it sound like a disease."

"No, it's not a disease. It's a hunger. A grand motivator."

Wesley looked out at the ocean, thinking. Olivia took his hand in hers.

"So, you see why I want to stick to my original plan? To be an adventure guide? I mean, if that's still an option."

Wesley snapped out of his reverie.

"Oh, yes of course it's an option. You ranked number one."

For the first time, Wesley let slip the results of the competition.