Wanderlust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wesley backed away and started removing the dessert plates from the bed, leaving Olivia room to kiss her pussy lips full on. She lay her arms on Roxanne's inner thighs and brushed her pussy with her soft, fleshy lips and tongue.

You thought I was a great kisser? You ain't seen nothing yet.

She began making love to her pussy with her tongue. And with her lips. Gliding the tip of her tongue along the full length of her labia.

She tasted sweet and succulent. The gelato was part of that, for sure. But not all. She tasted sweet inside as well. A tangy sweetness.

And Roxanne was loving it. Her breath was ragged now, her pelvis rising and falling with excitement. When Olivia pressed her tongue inside her, penetrating her, she'd lift her pelvis to her face. As if she wanted her even deeper.

Roxanne felt like she was floating, no longer confined to the earth but rising up through the air. She was gliding on the updrafts. She didn't want it to stop.

She felt hands touching her. Lifting her. It was Wesley, slipping a pillow under her butt. To make it easier for Olivia to lick her. So her tongue could go even deeper.

She reached down and held Olivia's face in her hands. To be made love to by this beautiful, formidable woman! To be brought to orgasm by this amazing person!

"Keep doing that and I'm gonna cum!" she groaned. "You're gonna make me cum so hard!"

Olivia had found the exact thing, the perfect combination of tongue and fingers, that Roxanne absolutely loved. And she was giving it to her.

"I love that so much! Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

Her voice sounded desperate. Pleading. She was on the verge.

Just when she thought it couldn't get any better, Roxanne starting feeling vibrations moving through her pussy. Rhythmic vibrations. Every few seconds. Then she realized the source. It was Olivia's voice.

Wesley had moved in behind Olivia. He was laying on his back with his face between her legs.

Olivia was moaning as he was lapping at her pussy with his tongue.

Wesley had discovered Olivia's body stocking was crotchless and had started a little cunnilingus train. He was licking her like a man possessed.

As Olivia's arousal grew, she began moaning loudly, the way she did when she was on the verge of orgasm. And each moan was creating a sonic vibration that was sending Roxanne over the edge.

Olivia was turned on, not just from Wesley's tonguing, but also from the fact she was licking Roxanne's pussy.

She loved the way she tasted! She loved how wet she was. She loved the way she sounded as her orgasm approached.

And what Olivia wanted more than anything was to give Roxanne pleasure. She was such a beautiful human being. Inside and out. And she had come to feel so close to her.

But then, she felt Roxanne's hand touching her head. She wanted her to stop.

Olivia looked up, concerned. But Roxanne was looking at her with love in her eyes.

"Kiss me," she mouthed. "I want you to kiss me."

Olivia understood immediately. She crawled up next to Roxanne and lay on her side, facing her. They embraced.

"Take this off," Roxanne whispered, pulling at her body stocking. "I don't want anything between us."

Olivia peeled off the body stocking and threw it aside. Then she lay on her side so she was face to face with Roxanne.

Roxanne pressed her body against hers, entwining their legs.

Olivia held her head in her hands, planting soft kisses on her face.

Their lips found each other's and they kissed. Deeply.

When their lips separated, Roxanne looked at her with loving eyes.

"I love that so much," she whispered.

"I do too," whispered Olivia.

"You made me so hot. The way you were licking me. I feel like I'm on fire."

Her body was trembling and she was rubbing her pussy against Olivia's thigh.

"Maybe we should include Wesley," Olivia whispered. "Maybe he could join us for a Roxie sandwich? Would you like that?"

Roxanne smiled.

"Heck, yeah."

Olivia looked over at Wesley.

"Care to join us," she smiled, patting the bed next to Roxanne.

Wesley walked on his knees until he was behind Roxanne. He was fully erect, his cock was swaying back and forth like an unsheathed sword.

Olivia could see just how big and hard he was.

"Are you ready for this?" she asked Roxanne.

She nodded.

"You've made me so ready, Livvy. I've never been so ready."

Roxanne chuckled.

"Livvy and Roxie. I like the sound of that."

"Me too."

They slowly melted into one of the most romantic kisses either one of them had ever had. Soft at first. Then deeper and more passionate.

Their tongues were gliding over each other, dancing together. They were holding each other's faces, lips locked, when Roxanne suddenly gasped.

Olivia knew instantly what it was. Wesley had guided his rock-hard cock to her dripping pussy. He was starting to enter her pussy with the big, bulbous head.

"You alright?"

Roxanne nodded.

"It's just what I need," she whispered.

Olivia figured Wesley's would know the importance of taking it slow. Still, she felt protective of her friend.

"Nice and slow, Wesley," Olivia said. "Nice and slow."

Wesley couldn't believe how tight Roxanne was. And how wet. He had made love to her once before. In the hot tub. But now, on dry land, it felt like her pussy was gripping his cock.

Like a warm, oily hand squeezing him.

He knew she needed time to adjust to him. He resolved to take it slowly.

One centimeter at a time.

Olivia was watching Roxanne closely, the expressions on her face, the look in her eyes, the sound of her breathing.

Roxanne's mouth suddenly opened and her eyes got bigger. She gasped.

Olivia guessed he was pushing deeper into her pussy lips. Spreading her.

Olivia put her lips next to her ear.

"He's going to take it nice and slow," she whispered. "Don't worry, I'm right here. Do you hear me? I'm with you."

Roxanne nodded.

"I'm so glad you're with me. Keep kissing me."

Olivia smiled and kissed her softly on the neck. And below her ear. And on the edge of her lips.

Roxanne's eyes were closed and she was smiling. Then another gasp.

He was pressing himself even deeper.

"He's so big," she whimpered. "He feels bigger than last time."

"Just try to relax. Do you want to stop? You can stop anytime."

She shook her head.

"Maybe," Roxanne whispered, "if I could feel your breasts. It'll help me relax."

"Of course," Olivia said, "of course, you can. I want you to."

She took Roxanne's hands in hers and placed them on her full breasts. Her nipples were big and hard.

Roxanne caressed her breasts, rolling the nipples in her palms while Olivia began to kiss her softly on the lips. Brushing her soft lips against hers. Soothing her. Relaxing her.

Roxanne fondled her breasts lovingly, while luxuriating in every kiss, moaning softly. After a while, one of her hands drifted down to Olivia's pussy.

Her fingers glided over her shaved pussy and slipped between the folds. She was soaking wet.

She slipped her finger inside her. Now it was Olivia's turn to gasp.

"You're so wet," Roxanne whispered.

"I'm wet for you, Roxie," Olivia whispered back. "I've been wet for you all night."

Roxanne moaned and began to finger her, while at the same time squeezing her luscious breasts. She was so turned on she started rocking her pelvis, as if she were fucking Olivia in the same rhythm as her finger was.

And her rocking pelvis made Wesley's cock slide in and out of her.

Wesley knew the time was right. She was ready to take more of him.

He held her by the hips and slowly pressed his cock into her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned.

Olivia was watching her face, smiling. She knew the pain had given way to pleasure.

Wesley reached around and cupped Olivia's ass. He pulled both women towards him as he pressed himself further inside Roxie. She moaned again, louder.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" she moaned.

"That's it," Olivia whispered. "Enjoy it. You're a beautiful, beautiful woman. You deserve it."

"Oh, Livvy," she smiled. "I love you so much."

Olivia's lips found hers, their tongues caressing each other. Roxanne started rubbing Olivia's clit causing her body to writhe. Wesley was pumping her faster now, pushing himself deeper with each stroke.

"You're so beautiful, Roxie. So beautiful."

"You're beautiful," Roxanne gasped. "You're beautiful..."

Her body started to shake. She was squeezing her eyes shut.

Wesley was undulating his body now, burying his cock deep in her pussy.

"Oh, Livvy, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum so hard!"

"I'm gonna cum too!" Oliva gasped. "Let's cum together!"

"Kiss me," Roxanne pleaded. "Kiss me and I'll cum."

Wesley was grinding his pelvis into her. Bottoming out. Olivia planted a passionate kiss on Roxie's lips.

Roxanne's body convulsed as she came.

Roxanne vibrated Olivia's clit until her body shook.

"I'm cuuuuuuummmmmmmmminnnnnnnnnnngggggggg!" both Olvia and Roxanne screamed.

And, as luck would have it, at that precise moment Wesley felt Roxanne's pussy contracting around his cock. It felt like a vise. A warm, wet, velvety vise.

It felt like her pussy was sucking the cum right out of his cock.

A surge of electricity, starting in his balls, shot through his entire body.

And he exploded.

Huge ribbons of cum, like lava from an erupting volcano, shot out of his cock, streaming deep into Roxanne's pussy.

His groans joined those of Olivia and Roxanne as the threesome screamed into the warm Hawaiian night.

Later, laying on the king-size bed, Wesley was gob smacked.

"I must say," he said, shaking his head, "I've never encountered two sexual dynamos quite like you. You are..."

"Extraordinary?" Olivia interrupted.

"Why yes," he laughed. "Am I that predictable?"

"It's an adjective you do seem to favor."

"Well, it's fitting in this case. I've never met two women quite like you before."

Roxanne smiled, her head resting on Olivia's thigh.

"I guess you inspire us," she said, genially.

"Or you inspire each other," he said.

The two women looked at each other and smiled.

"You're my inspiration, Roxie!"

"And you're mine, Livvy."

Olivia looked at Wesley.

"Roxanne's given me a new nickname. Livvy. I like it."

"What's Olivia from, anyway?" Roxanne asked. "What's it mean?"

"I think it's derived from the Latin," Olivia explained. "It means Peace."

"Aw, that's beautiful. Peace. That's perfect for you."

"It's also the name of one of Shakespeare's greatest heroines," Wesley added. "From Twelfth Night. Lady Olivia was a beautiful noblewoman, courted by a wealthy Duke, but instead she falls in love with a young servant who's really a woman disguised as a man."

"Oh, that Shakespeare," Olivia said, "he loved his girl-on-girl action."

"Of course, in his day, all the girls were played by boys."

"Well, life's complicated, isn't it?"

She looked over at Roxanne.

"How about your name? What's Roxanne mean?"

"It's Persian. It means Dawn. Or Star."

"That's fitting! You are a star."

"Aw, thanks. I think you're a star too."

"You're both stars in my book," Wesley said, gallantly.

"How about Wesley?" Roxanne asked. "What's it mean?"

"Not nearly as romantic and yours, I'm afraid. It's from Anglo Saxon times. It means meadow in the west. If you need me, I'll be out in the West Lea."

There was a pause.

"You were named after a field?" Olivia asked, incredulous.

Both women burst out laughing.

"Yes, I admit it's pretty lame," Wesley said, shaking his head.

"Did you have a nickname as a kid?" Olivia asked.

"I did," he said, "though I'm loath to admit it."

"C'mon, we're all sporting nicknames here. I'm Livvy. She's Roxie. What's yours? C'mon, spill."

"Well, in boarding school, they used to call me Weasel."

"Weasel?" Roxanne said.

"I know, it's awful. I hated it."

"We can do better than that," Olivia said. "What do you think, Roxie?"

Roxanne looked at Wesley, sizing him up.

"Let's see. He needs something debonair. Dashing."

"And a little mysterious," Olivia added.

"I know," Roxanne offered. "How about Sly."

"Like Sly and the Family Stone. One of my favorite R+B bands."

"What do you think, Wesley? Can we call you Sly?"

Wesley gave them a knowing look.

"You can call me anything you like," he said, getting on his hands and knees. "As long as you say it with passion!"

With that, he pounced on the two of them.

They both shrieked.

He wrapped an arm around each of them and held them down. They fought him off with their arms and legs. He buried his face between Olivia's breasts while his hand slid up Roxanne's inner thigh.

"Oh, Sly! Don't! Stop!" Roxanne said in mock horror. Then, quickly: "Don't stop! Don't stop!"

They all laughed.

Wesley was planting soft kisses on Olivia's breasts, his tongue caressing her nipple.

She let out a whimper and lay on her back.

He was tonguing her hungrily now, while his hand caressed Roxanne's pubic mound.

Both women were quickly surrendering to him, their breath becoming ragged.

Olivia lifted his face with her hand, running her fingers through his thick hair.

"What do you feel like, Wesley? Hmmm? What do you want us to do?"

"We'll do anything for you, Sly!" Roxanne added.

Wesley chuckled.

"I'd be happy to do anything at all with you. As long as you both enjoy it."

Olivia smiled.

"Sounds good to me!" she said.

"Twist my arm," Roxanne added, almost in unison.

"I'll tell you what," Olivia said, taking charge. "Why don't you lay on your back and let Roxie and me get things started. Then we'll see where it leads us."

"If you insist," he said.

He lay on his back, totally naked. His semi-erect cock was laying to the side, stretching to his hip.

"Let's see," Olivia said, kneeling on her knees. "Roxie, do you want to start on his lower body? I'm going to see if baby's thirsty."

Roxanne lay on one side of him, and started to slowly trace her fingers along his thighs. Feathery touches, moving upwards. Towards his cock.

Olivia, meanwhile, was on the other side of him, softly caressing his chest with her fingertips.

She raised herself up, her full breasts on full display. Then she slowly lowered herself so that her nipple was close to his face. Next to his waiting lips.

She softly brushed his lips with her tender nipple. It was still big and extended from his sucking earlier.

"Do want to keep sucking, Baby?" she whispered. "Are you still hungry for Mommy's nipple?"

His lips reached for her, but she lifted herself beyond his reach.

"You know, I love it when you suck my breasts. It makes me feel really good. You do want Mommy to feel good, don't you?"

Wesley nodded and opened his mouth. His long tongue emerged.

She lowered her luscious breast so the nipple was close to the tip of his tongue. He flicked it gently, sending electricity through her body.

"Oh yeah," she cooed. "That feels really good. I also like it when you suck my nipple. It makes me really warm inside. Do you want to make me really warm inside?"

He nodded vigorously.

"Then suck me! Suck me right now!"

She lowered her nipple into his mouth and he sucked voraciously.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, "that feels so good!"

She pressed her breast against his face. His lips and tongue were squeezing her nipple.

Roxanne, meanwhile, had been brushing her fingertips along Wesley's cock, as it slowly grew from a semi-erect state to a full-blown hard on.

Whatever Olivia was doing, it was working.

She decided the best way to complement that would be to use her tongue. So, she began using the tip of her tongue like a painter's brush, gliding over the silky skin of his cock.

She traced a path from the base all along the shaft, moving slowly, tickling and teasing, until she reached his head. She licked the mushroom cap and traced along the edges. She swirled and swooped, using her tongue with a flourish.

His cock was laying on his stomach, pointing straight towards his chin. She had never seen a cock as big before. Long and thick. And the head was bulbous and swollen, like a ripe plum.

No wonder it felt the way it did when he first pushed inside her.

She raised herself up and hovered over him, supporting herself with extended arms on either side of his torso.

She lowered herself and slowly licked the underside of his shaft. All the way from the base to the tip.

Olivia was feeding Wesley her other nipple now. And he was making that one big and hard as well. She was starting to breathe heavily, and she could feel her pussy dripping it was so wet.

Wesley had gotten both of his hands into the action, holding and squeezing her breasts while he took turns sucking the engorged nipples.

Olivia lifted herself off of him and turned around to see how Roxanne was doing. Roxanne was straddling his thighs, her own pussy glistening.

"How 'bout we switch?" Olivia asked.

"OK."

Roxanne got off of him, and walked on her knees towards Wesley's head. Olivia took her position where Roxanne had been, straddling him.

Roxanne was figuring out where to go and what to do.

"Sit like me," Olivia told her. "Facing me."

Roxanne spread her knees and hovered over Wesley's head. The two women were facing each other.

The first thing Roxanne noticed was Olivia's pussy. It was completely shaved and incredibly wet. Just seeing how wet she was made Roxanne's heart start to pound.

Olivia looked her in the eyes and gestured for her to lower herself down. Roxanne did. Right onto Wesley's face.

Roxanne gasped as Wesley's tongue started to go to work.

Olivia started to rock her pelvis, sliding her pussy along the shaft of Wesley's cock. To Wesley, it felt like a hot, oily massage. To Olivia, it felt like the precursor to something unforgettable.

She slid herself towards the tip of his cock, which put her knees to knees with Roxanne.

The two women were gazing at each other the whole time.

Olivia reached down with her hand and guided Wesley's cock to her pussy. She was already impossibly wet. She was ready to feel him inside her.

She pressed herself against the head of his cock and it popped inside her.

"Ahhhhhhh!" she gasped.

She slowly lowered herself onto him, gasping.

Roxanne meanwhile was getting more and more turned on by Wesley's lips and tongue. He was eating her out so expertly, her body was already beginning to squirm.

Seeing Olivia riding Wesley's cock, and hearing her groans, made Roxanne so fucking hot.

When Olivia finally settled in, and she started to undulate her body, Roxanne thought she'd cum right on the spot.

Roxanne was arching her petite body, pressing her pussy into Wesley's face. He was tonguing her tight pussy, sinking it deep inside her. And it felt incredible.

She closed her eyes and began playing with her nipples. They were standing up and super sensitive and that always made her so hot.

Then she felt someone touching her. She opened her eyes and Olivia was smiling at her, reaching out with her hands and caressing her breasts.

Roxanne smiled and immediately reached out to reciprocate. She tenderly cupped Olivia's full breasts, gliding her fingers across her still erect nipples.

The two women were fondling each other's breasts, tweaking each other's nipples, as they rode Wesley's cock and tongue.

Olivia was in a rhythm now, undulating her body so that her pussy stroked the length of his cock. It was like she was suctioning him, her pussy wet and tight. She was moving faster, building the pleasure.

Roxanne was squirming and making little yelping sounds. Wesley was making his lips into an "O" and sucking her clit. It wouldn't be long now.

Wesley was raising his hips now, thrusting his cock as deep he could go. Olivia's pussy wasn't as tight as Roxanne's, and he felt a freedom to fuck her fast and furious.