Wanderlust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Roxanne?"

He blinked a couple of times. This was a difficult for him.

"I'm afraid she didn't make it, poor dear. Just on the cusp."

Olivia's heart sunk.

"Isn't there something you can do?"

"I'm sorry," he said. "It's all driven algorithmically."

Olivia closed her eyes, imagining how crushed Roxanne would be. Especially if Olivia was hired and she wasn't.

They sat in silence.

"Wesley?" she said. "What about the executive assistant position?"

He thought about this for a moment.

"For Roxanne?" he asked. "I don't know. I had you penciled in for that role."

"And if I don't take it, it still needs to be filled."

"Yes, but..."

"Hear me out. Roxanne would be ideal for that role. She brainstormed with me every night and she's got fantastic ideas. She's creative. Look at the picnic spread she made with all the native fruits and vegetables. It was brilliant. Plus, she worked as a personal assistant before. In Hollywood. If you can keep those people happy, you must be hitting it out of the park."

"Maybe she could handle it," Wesley said, rubbing his chin.

"Not only can she handle it, she's a perfect fit. She's a great communicator, she's got wonderful people skills. And she's funny as hell. Plus, she's gorgeous as all get out. How would it be having a someone like that traveling with you?"

"I think that might work very well indeed," said Wesley, coming around.

Olivia turned to face him.

"And here's the thing. If Roxanne is with you, in London and New York and St. Moritz, I'll be there too. Between my trips, I'll come and spend time with her. And with you. Hell, it's just a hop, skip and jump from Asia to Hawaii. I could visit you here and stay at the house."

Wesley imagined the times they'd be having.

"You'd want to soak in the hot tub after all that traveling."

"Can you imagine the fun we'd have? Just the four of us."

"Four?" Wesley asked, confused.

"Yes. You, me, Roxanne, and Mr. Jet."

Three months later, Roxanne was working as Wesley's Executive Assistant, traveling from continent to continent helping him as he leads ATI into the future. She was spending a lot of time at his various homes and when they made it to Hawaii, they made a point of spending some quality time in the hot tub.

Olivia, meanwhile, was living her dream as an adventure guide, not only leading trips, but designing new adventures in far-flung corners of the world.

At last reporting she was in Bhutan, a country of incomparable biological richness and beauty. She was spending her days exploring its lush cloud forests of pine and rhododendron, discovering small monasteries and markets, and seeking out peak experiences for others who share her love of the natural world.

And she's never been happier.

# # #