Wanderlust - Sabrina Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
657 Followers

She slowly stood up, pushing her chair back with a dry scrape. Seeing the excitement on his face, she smiled softly. "Let's go to my room now."

He rose quickly, "absolutely, yes."

"And then... we can make some magic."

"Sure, totally. Magic."

"Magic," she repeated as she slinked off toward her bedroom, taking a couple candles off the counter as she went. Inside she set them down on her dresser, the only source of light within.

He arrived close behind her, and she turned, her very ample bosom brushing against him to push him back a touch. His eyes were distant, yet wild with lust. With urgency he kissed her, and she allowed it. His hands grasped madly at her hips and her behind, finally embracing the luscious figure that had taunted him all night.

Paul isn't a bad kisser, she thought. She draped her arms around his shoulders and let the steamy embrace continue. Once their lips parted he continued to dot little kisses along her jaw and then down her neck, setting a wanton course for the obvious destination of her chest. "So, I take it you have experience with girls like me?"

He sealed his lips around some revealed upper breast, sucking at the soft flesh while cupping her globes from below. They smacked upon removal, "like you? You mean like... this gothic thing?"

She chuckled. The fun part was coming. "No, not like that. It's something else."

"What is it?"

She changed her stance, splaying her legs, and past the grand extension of her breasts he saw the lower extent of her little dress beat, as if something had been released within it.

"It's down there for you to see. It's been tucked away all night, what a relief. Do you think you could... you could rub it better?"

"You're fucking kidding me." Paul stepped back. Her flaccid member was hanging down, low enough that the tip could be seen just below the hem of her dress. Smiling playfully, she twisted from side to side, and heftily it whipped around. "Holy shit, you're...!"

"Futanari."

"Yeah!"

"Are you scared?"

"No! Well, a little, but...no."

"This isn't your first time with a girl like me, is it?"

"No. It's not."

"And you like us?"

He nodded.

She lifted her dress up, revealing herself up to her bellybutton. A lacy black thong was what she wore under, and her long, veiny shaft was hanging out of one side of the tiny garment, ill-prepared to hold what she bore. She'd kept herself completely hairless.

Paul dropped to his knees before her. He was staring at it in disbelief. In the dark light he noted that unlike the other futanari he'd known, Danielle didn't seem to have any balls below that shaft, which seemed to be growing already, fattening and reaching for her knee. "I'm getting excited by the way you're staring. Please do something about it."

He took her hefty member in his hands, and the end went to his mouth. With double handed strokes and sucks he very capably worked life into Danielle, who within moments was hard and huge. He'd missed this very much.

"Oh, how lucky that we found a boy who knows how to do this."

He continued, absolutely enthralled with how things had turned out. It was already beyond belief to him that a girl as sexy as Danielle would approach him and have him over the next night. He'd only had such luck once before, and that girl had also had something massive in her panties. Something he'd learned to adore. Now once again, how on Earth could he be so lucky? Danielle's fourteen inch hardon was gorgeous and it was driving him mad.

Danielle was starting to understand why Sabrina might have missed him so -- she'd never expected a boy, supposedly straight, to be so good at what he was doing, but there it was. He had her throbbing rock hard and glistening wet with his spit in the candlelight. It was very cute.

She started to step back. He was doing so well that she didn't want him to stop, but things were getting out of hand. They had a plan to follow. He stopped and looked up at her expectantly.

"I'm going to blow out the candles. Then... we can make magic."

"Uh... magic?"

"Yes. That's why I invited you over tonight."

Paul was silent.

"Or would you like to just go home instead?"

"Absolutely not. Just... don't do anything with my ass. I can't do that... anymore."

Danielle chuckled and shook her head as she, rigid dick swaying with each step, went to blow the candles out. She'd heard the stories, and knew why that was so: the enormous Sabrina of the past had ruined him. The new Sabrina however was confident they could fix that, through something that for fun they were calling 'magic'. "Don't worry about that. Can you see?"

It was now almost pitch black in that bedroom, making Paul's heart pound with nervous excitement. "Barely."

"Good. I want you to drink this. It's ah um, it's a potion." She reached out and touched him, to guide herself to step in close and bring a wineglass to his mouth.

It touched his lips, and the liquid within was warm and, for lack of a better word, musty. He knew exactly what it was. "Cum??"

Danielle giggled softly. "Yeah. The potion is futa cum. You've tasted it before, haven't you?" to better persuade him she stepped in closer, pressing her breasts and throbbing erection into him.

It was a bit strange to Paul. Back in his time with Sabrina he'd drank plenty, but it really wasn't ever a big deal to him nor her that he'd do so. Still, he was was in no way repulsed and the feel of her hot, aroused body was maddening him with lust and willing him to comply. He took an experimentative slurp.

It tingled against his tongue, and the tingles seemed to spread through his entire body. It was warm in that apartment but now he felt burningly hot. Euphoria followed the tingling, and he gasped.

"Ah yes. You feel the magic. I should say the incantation now. Stultus puer, eius... bibere!"

He continued to drink, and Danielle tipped the glass to empty it down his throat.

"That's different," he said. "It's so good." He started to put his arms around her. "I... I do feel your magic."

She stepped out of his grasp, into the darkness, and there was no response.

"Are you still there? Just putting the glass away, right?"

There was a moment where he sensed nothing but the sound of movement. He started to worry.

Suddenly fingers began to undo his jeans, and they with his boxers were yanked to his ankles. It was a relief, for his dick had been confined hard the entire time. The two slight hands that had undone his jeans caught his hips, and a set of lips surged forward to envelop his turgid dick. They zoomed in until they and a lovely little nose slammed against his hairy groin.

"Ff-ffuck!"

Tonsils faintly clucked away around his cock. The onslaught was too much for him to stand, and with his jeans and boxers around his ankles he tripped and fell to the floor. In the darkness he was pounced upon, and expertly the warmth of that mouth and throat again consumed his arousal.

"God damn, that feels amazing!" His mind was swimming with the sensation, the alcohol and whatever other effect the 'potion' had had on him, and he could only let what was happening happen. It was definitely a very familiar technique... He'd only known one girl who could ever suck him off like that.

It didn't take long at all for it happen. Expertly, orgasm was initiated, and madly humping he blew a load down the throat that embraced him. "Fuuuck..."

There was a giggle. "Aww," someone said, a voice as familiar as the technique. She smacked her lips. "I missed this."

"Wait, what? Who is it?"

"It's me, Paul." Hands slid up his shirt, and a lovely, naked body plopped down on his. He could feel the heft of her breasts against him, the softness of light blonde hair tickling his neck, and a huge semi lying along his thigh. It really was her.

"Sabrina?!"

"Mhmm." Some kisses along his lips and chin, wet with his own cum.

"What are you doing here? Wh-where's Danielle?"

A bedside lamp flicked on, and they all squinted at the burst of light. Danielle was standing by the bedside table with the lamp and lifting her dress off.

"This isn't right. You fooled me. We aren't together anymore."

Sabrina pouted at him. "Oh? But didn't you like this?" She wriggled against him, purposefully smearing every delightful aspect her blessed figure against his bare skin.

Paul searched for words, then shuddered with lust at what she was doing. He looked at her more carefully now that his eyes had adjusted, and realized that she was looking different than when they'd separated. She seemed perfect. "I did like it, not going to lie about that, and... and you changed?"

Sabrina nodded. "The parts of me that were becoming a problem have been dialed back a bit. And that's not the only thing that's changed... you've already tasted the difference!"

"How'd this happen? Did they do it for you at the lab?"

Sabrina nodded. Paul's attention was then pulled to Danielle, who was on the move. Now nude she was every bit as astounding to behold as Sabrina, in fact they were looking so similar that he was starting to wonder if she'd come from that lab as well.

"We should continue the ritual," Danielle said. She snuggled up against Sabrina from behind, "before the spell is broken."

"Yes, let's keep going," Sabrina replied. Paul watched as one of Danielle's arms reached around to lift Sabrina's cock, and she slowly started to stroke. He, silent, just let them go, observing in increasing desire as she extended and hardened while lying against him. After some moments she was huge and throbbing within Danielle's grip, and her face was pursed cutely in that energized state. A droplet of pre was emerging from the tip, offering more of the potion he'd drank.

"Come on," Sabrina whispered. "Come on, Paul..."

He shifted down a bit, getting her in range of his mouth, and obediently he took her in his hands and started to suck. She also felt the same as Danielle... somehow, they had the same gorgeous futa cock. As that little bead of pre met his tongue his body started to tingle again, and he shuddered with growing excitement.

"Ohh... I missed you, Paul. You were a good boyfriend."

Danielle let go of Sabrina and shifted position, lining her long dick up with her. From behind she made the slow, smooth insertion, and Sabrina in turn groaned with joy, the arch of her back shoving herself deeper into Paul's mouth. She put her hand on the back of his head, holding him in place.

Hungry for more of that fantastic fluid Paul continued to suck, and urgently he stroked her shaft with both hands. His efforts were rewarded as driplets turned to a trickle, and he was soon occasionally swallowing the hot mana that emanated from the angelic futa's rock-hardened member.

Danielle took motion, seizing Sabrina in her arms and packing her little pussy hard. The motions had the blonde's sizable breasts battering against Paul's head as he worked. He paid no mind, in fact appreciating the heavenly pillows, equally an object of his lust to the pillar of potency he was worshipping.

"You two are gonna... oh god this feels good...."

"Good," Danielle breathed. "Shoot a huge one down his throat then."

"Make me," Sabrina squealed, already on the verge of losing it.

With a smug chuckle Danielle pulled out, and with her dick rock hard and slick with the juices of Sabrina's arousal was able to forcibly intrude into her other entry. That unyeilding presence stabbing her prostate was the trigger, sending Sabrina into a frenzy of ecstatic moans. Her cock seized and throbbed within Paul's grasp, and with her hand still clenched within his hair Sabrina held him in place as the first shot made the long trip out.

It burst into his mouth, which while completely packed with cock caused an eruption of displaced cum to jet out of his inflated cheeks. At first he gagged, but he soon reverted to his old ways... Spurred on by the indescribable taste and subsequent sensual sensation of the new and improved Sabrina's transformative seed he took the subsequent shots down, swallowing each voluminous ribbon with zeal. His hands milked her futa shaft, urging her for more.

Danielle continued to pound into Sabrina all the while, until finally she hilted herself in her behind and went still, silently climaxing. Paul carried on, never relenting even once the flow of seed dwindled to a lazily flowing remnant amount. When he finally stopped he seemed to snap out of a trance, and the look he gave Sabrina when he turned his gaze up to hers was one of dreamy disbelief.

"So are you a goddess now? This seems like what you described."

She stroked his cheek tenderly, and leaned down to give his cream coated lips a kiss. "I'm not sure. Let's just keep saying it's magic, okay?"

He nodded slowly, feeling calm and satisfied by the volume of transformative cum he'd ingested. He was awed at the sight of her and Danielle, who was unsheathing herself from within Sabrina. To him, they both surely must have been goddesses.

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
657 Followers
12