Wanna Bet? Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Svetlana wrapped her legs around me and said "Fuck me into wall, fuck me like you own me!"

I shoved into her and she bounced on my cock like a pro. She kissed me a lot more, but kept that eye contact. I didn't get quite the same feel as I did for Natasha but that was because I had to focus a bit on holding her up. Svetlana is a great fuck, but she for some reason always likes a bit odder position so I never quite get the same intense feeling as I do for Natasha.

But it was still pretty close. I fucked her and we both tensed and I came hard into her and we both flopped on the floor worn out.

After a moment I heard Natasha laugh out loud. I turned around and grinned.

Jessica was sitting back on a chair and was holding her right foot out. Fifi was on his knees and was licking her shoe. Jessica was softly saying "That's it Mr. I will take your women. Learn your place."

I was able to stand and I flopped down on a couch to watch. Natasha and Svetlana sat on both sides of me and giggled. Svetlana dropped her face into my lap and started licking me clean while Natasha would lean over and kiss me from time to time. I fondled her tits and gave Svetlana some soft taps on the ass as I watched Jessica make Fifi lick her shoes clean and then kneel there and beat off onto the rug while insulting him.

"How weak you are. You thought you could beat my man? Ted, the man who had taken ever woman he has ever desired, the man who can break a casino in one night? My MAN? You are weak; you are less than a woman. You are a little sissy and you will never enjoy me or my mother ever. Look upon Ted's woman and realize you will NEVER see me again."

Haissen actually sobbed and whined and then came on the carpet. Jessica looked disgusted at him and said "Clean that up. Use a towel you degenerate."

Natasha and Svetlana got their phones and took all kinds of pictures. I checked over on Astrid and Alyssa and they were both lying in a heap with happy smiles on their sleeping faces. I went over and gently shook Astrid awake. I led her over to Haissen who was kneeling there and said "Care to have some fun? I'll let you have some first and then the girls."

Astrid smiled and sat down in front of Haissen. She spread her legs and pointed at her gleaming pussy.

"Put that tongue to use. Clean me out and then make me squirt Fifi."

Haissen's eyes opened so much I thought they would fall out. He paled and looked at me. I just said "Well, get to it."

I went over and Jessica eased into my lap. She nuzzled up against me and we watched Haissen go to work on Astrid. It was pretty entertaining to watch actually. Astrid kept giving him instructions and telling him how much he sucked at eating pussy and if he whined she would wack him on the head with a riding crop (I never did figure out where that came from, someone had it along for just such an occasion apparently).

After nearly ten minutes Astrid started to suck her breath and moan and then shouted "I'm cumming! Catch it you fuck!"

Haissen got a big squirt right in the mouth. Jessica shouted "Swallow it!" and he gulped it down.

We all cheered and I kissed Jessica slowly. She eased her arm around me and gave me that "it's time" look and I stood up. I walked over to Haissen and said "You are finished here; your debt is paid once you leave out that front door. You are to never cross our paths again. If you try and find some way to get back at us, this footage will be released to the religious police in your home country. I seem to remember that this is the death penalty, so I would keep it very quiet, move along and forget all about it. Outside of those in this room tonight, no one will ever know."

I leaned down and looked him square in the eyes.

"Unless you try something, then you are dead."

Haissen cowered and nodded. I motioned to Natasha who went and got his things and I dropped them at his feet. "Change in the hall. Now get out."

Haissen managed to rip off his maid uniform and was naked when he left the room at least. I took Jessica by the hand and led her to the Master Suite. I turned and said "My ladies, lay down in here and sleep like good little servants. You are mine, sleep well."

Natasha, Svetlana, and Astrid all smiled and bowed their heads. Then they lay down right on the spot, with Astrid leaning back on a chair, Natasha lying on a couch, and Svetlana actually lying down on the floor. Alyssa was already out. In a few seconds they were all asleep.

Jessica kissed me deeply and said "God you turn me on when you do that. Just commanding them like that and they simply obey happily. And now you have two new women. We must get them set up properly. Tomorrow we will be busy."

I guided her to the bed and laid her down.

"That's tomorrow, it's still tonight right now, and I have one more of my women to enjoy."

And I did.