All Comments on 'Wanna Swap?'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. For me, stories that describe events that have the possibility of actually happening are best. While the end game is obvious from the beginning the lead up to the climax is well done. The fact that this story didn't contain fourteen inch cocks and men coming five or six times in succession is refreshing. I've never before read stories by this author but will now be reading all of her/his writings.

literalvirginliteralvirginover 2 years ago

This was a great story. Realistic stories like this one are the most exciting to read. You had me hard the whole time!

ErosMyMuseErosMyMuseover 2 years ago

So fucking Hot! And totally believable. The number of couples who get started in the "Life" of swapping and swinging just like this... is probably astronomical! Lol :-)

Great story. Keep writing more like this, you're a talented writer.

Love Always, Eros <3

StoriefanStoriefanover 2 years ago

Great story. Loved the buildup and the sense of realism.

ponytailwalababaponytailwalababaover 1 year ago

Great story, awesome build up! Loved it a lot!

TommytheKidTommytheKidabout 1 year ago

I loved swapping, although my wife and his were not that awesome, but the feeling was the same

CrazyRedneck1968CrazyRedneck1968about 1 year ago

Been there and done that with two of our best friend couples. Not all at once, just 4-somes. Didn't hurt any of our relationships and my wife and I are still married 51 years on. Lots of nice memories, and no cheating.

Maybe not for everyone, but sure worked for us.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

Sensual, erotic, consensual partner exchanges.

It may not work for everyone, or even be of interest, but this was well-written, describing a mutually-agreed swap of loving spouses.

5/5 !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written and a good setting, but there was no dramatic tension. Everyone agreed with everyone. Everyone felt the same way. No one was out of synch. That's what creates tension. I gave it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Simple for me... Well written, uncomplicated, direct. As some have already commented, there was not a lot of superfluous and detailed verbiage to wade through. Most exceptional to me was my increasing lust and anticipation at almost every turn in the story. By the time it ended I felt it was one of the best, if not The Best, story I have read here on L. VERY WELL DONE !!!!

AkpervertAkpervert3 months ago

I've never been lucky enough to get to do this. But would LOVE to act on it. Well told, nicely done. No real drama or hassles, just great sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous