Wanna Try Something Better?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn pulled the bill back. "Free?" she asked. "Wait, what's the catch?" Her brow furrowed with suspicion.

"I need a product review of the item. Just agree to come back in a few weeks and tell me how it's working out for you." Ben held his hands up defensively. "I don't need a lot of detail, Mrs. Smith. I just need to know if the product is working for you."

Dawn looked down at the packaged vibrator laying on the counter. She had plenty of money, but she was still a sucker for a sale and an even bigger sucker for a great deal. "No offense, Mr. Calhoun, but I can't keep coming back to your establishment. I'm afraid someone I know might see me."

"No offense taken, Mrs. Smith. You and about fifty percent of my clientele feel the same way." Ben reached out and grabbed one of his business cards. "Call me when you come back and I'll let you know if I have any customers. I can lock the front doors for a few minutes and let you in the back door. I can even do that for you if you'd like to shop around a bit privately."

"Thanks, but I'm sure this will work well. I'll keep my promise and come back with a review, but I won't be needing anything else."

"You ever watch porn, Mrs. Smith."

"Certainly not, Mr. Calhoun. I find it disgusting and demeaning to women."

Ben backed up and stepped down from behind the counter. "I'm sure, Mrs. Connor feels that way, but I think your friend Jane might like it. Watching a good porn can get the arousal flowing and enhances the pleasure from your purchase." He reached out and grabbed a video off his rack. "Here, just give it a try. I could use an honest review of a few movies too. Bring it back the next time you come in."

Jane reluctantly took the video. The slipcase showed a few large-breasted bimbos and an ugly hairy man with a gut, not exactly her idea of a stud. She handed it back to Ben when he stepped back behind the counter. He slipped the video and her vibrator into a brown paper bag. "Thanks, Mr. Calhoun. I can't make any promises on the video, but I'll come back with a quick review. I'll call and use your back door."

"Sounds good, Miss. Smith. Have a good afternoon." She didn't answer and Ben watched her pause at the door, making sure no one was watching. "I'd like to use your backdoor," he mumbled staring at the shorts hugging a great ass.

**********

Dawn stepped out of the shower and toweled her wet body. After rubbing the towel through her hair, she brushed her blonde locks in place and brushed her teeth. Nude, she strolled into the master bedroom, walking to the window and glancing down to make sure Scott had left for work. Her pussy was already lubricating as she walked over to her dresser and removed the bullet vibrator from its hiding place under some folded clothes.

She laid down on the bed, sighing as she spread her legs open and flipped the switch to vibrate on the dildo. She closed her eyes and held the shuddering toy against her clit, letting the pulsations increase her arousal until an orgasm slowly start to build up. Time to bite the bullet, she thought, pushing the vibrator into her pussy, smiling at her little joke as her pussy lips easily spread open for the bullet-shaped toy. "AAH," she moaned, flipping the switch to maximum vibration as she pushed it deeper. "AAH AAH." She released the toy and grabbed her swollen nipples, squeezing the hard nubs. "AAAAHHHH!!" Her hips bucked up off the bed as she came hard. Her ass fell back on the mattress. Dawn gasped for breath. That had been a big one, maybe her biggest. The vibrator was still doing a number inside her pussy. She kept pinching and tugging on her nipples. Another climax was growing, coming quickly. "OH SHIT!" she moaned, her hips leaping up again. Her orgasm, forced half the dildo out of her pussy, before her vaginal muscles squeezed down around the plastic, contractions trying to pull it back in wanting it thrusting in and out of her like a real man. Another outward contraction pushed it out of her completely.

Satisfied and still gasping as she tried to catch her breath, Dawn sat up and reached down to switch the vibrator off. She fell back down on the bed, placing the vibrator between her large heaving breasts. Contented, she closed her eyes and easily could have fallen right back asleep. It was sad, but her new toy was better than her husband had ever been at getting her off. Yesterday had been the first time she'd used it and she'd been shocked by how good the eight-inch toy had felt inside her and at how quickly, she'd cum. Having a double today had been a surprise. Her day was mostly free and she'd planned on having a second session with her new toy, but after two orgasms, she might just skip a second session.

Dawn forced her eyes open. She planned on laying out by the pool this morning and could always nap outside. She got off the bed, cleaned off the dildo in the bathroom, and hid it back beside the brown paper bag containing Mr. Calhoun's porn movie.

Dawn did fall asleep beside her pool. The heat on her skin and her state of sexual gratification put her asleep quickly. When she woke, the sun was high in the sky, near noon. She sat up on the cot, stretched her arms over her head, and got up, jumping in her warm pool to cool off.

Dawn swam a bit before climbing up the ladder and drying herself off. She went inside to eat lunch, fixing a sandwich, and staring outside as she ate. She wanted to lay out some more, but her mind kept wandering to the toy upstairs. "Why not," she said, finishing her sandwich. Her pussy was already lubricating as she walked up the stairs. Dawn pulled at the strings on her bikini, the two pieces falling to the floor in her bedroom as she once again went to retrieve the vibrator. This time, her eyes fell on the bag containing the adult video. "I did promise a review," she mumbled, putting the tape in her VCR.

Dawn hit play and pressed the tip of the vibrator against her clit again, switching it on. The vibrator did its job arousing her even if the movie didn't. It was exactly what she expected, cheesy music, bad production values, worse acting, even worse dialog, and an essentially non-existent plot. She watched the first scene and found herself bored. Honestly, it was more arousing to close her eyes and imagine Scott fucking her with a hard, oddly shaped bullet penis.

She moaned, starting to push the dildo inside her, ready to turn the movie off, but she didn't want to take her hands off her new toy. The ugly hairy man was in the next scene. Dawn shook her head. These things might have more appeal to women if they got attractive men to act in them. She couldn't even say much for the big boobed slut that quickly kneeled in front of sasquatch man. God, the man was hairy and he had a gut! Seeing him in a sex movie was more of a turn-off than arous... "Holy crap!" Dawn gasped when the man's penis sprang up. The woman grabbed the shaft and started stroking it. Her eyes widened as the huge penis swelled up even more, the actress soon wrapping her lips around it, sucking the huge dick.

Dawn's nipples were aching for attention. She reached down and switched the vibrator to maximum, laying back and squeezing her nipples, her attention fully focused on the ugly hairy man's penis. It made her dildo look small and inadequate. She was equally impressed by how much of the big cock the woman was managing to swallow.

Dawn watched fascinated as the actress spread her legs open and took the huge cock. Dawn reached down and pushed the base of the bullet vibrator in as deep as it would go while working one nipple with her other hand. She came hard as the chubby troll pulled his monster penis out of the woman, several large blasts of sperm striking her tits. She quickly sat up, jerking the man's shaft, a few more wads of semen striking her face or falling on her outstretched tongue.

Dawn switched the dildo off and removed it. She laid down, catching her breath and watching the next scene. It was as boring and poorly acted as the rest. The man was fitter and better looking, but inches smaller than the hairy actor, but still an inch or two longer than her husband back when Scott got a firm erection.

Dawn found herself using the dildo once or twice a day for the rest of the week. Sometimes, she watched the scene with the hairy man and the actress, again and again, trying to time her orgasm to the man's. She came hard watching him pull that monster out of the woman, his cock swollen and rampant as her came on her tits, face, and tongue. Other times, she laid down, closing her eyes, picturing herself with Scott, but his cock was 10" long and each time she had the fantasy, Scott was looking hairier and hairier, his fit stomach growing a gut until Dawn was picturing herself as the actress getting fucked by the hung porn star.

**********

Ben let Dawn in through the back door in the alley behind his store. She wasn't hiding her body anymore, wearing low-rise jeans and heels along with a tank top that showed off her sexy belly almost down to the tops of her pubes. Her blonde hair was down and her blue eyes weren't hidden behind big sunglasses, but then it was a cloudy day with rain in the forecast. He smiled and let her in.

"Stores empty and the front door's locked," he said.

Dawn gave one last nervous glance down the alley towards her car before slipping in the backdoor to the stockroom. "Thanks," she said, following him into the store. "Just worried about my car." Her eyes fell on a mattress and blanket laying on the stockroom floor.

"Neighborhoods not that bad," he assured her.

Dawn grinned wryly and raised an eyebrow in disbelief. "Sure, it isn't." She glanced over at the bars on one window in the stockroom. The display window in front had a shutter he could pull down and his counter was behind bulletproof glass with a little sliding glass door he could shut by the register to secure himself in the booth. There was also an alarm bell above the front door and the backdoor, she'd just entered through.

"Not that bad," Ben repeated. His store had survived the Overtown race riots in 1980 and a few riots since. BBC's ADULT BOOKS was barely in Overtown, just off I-95 and most of his clientele were white men sneaking in for their porn fix. "Here for an upgrade?"

"No, just a product review like we agreed upon." Her eyes glanced over at the hallway with BOOTHS on a sign above it. To the right of the hallway was a corkboard with a dozen photos pinned on it. Letters taped to the wall above the board read, THE BULL PEN.

"Video booths with a selection of adult movies to choose from," he explained. "Would you like some tokens?"

"Ah... no thanks," said Dawn, shuddering. Her mind pictured a small booth with a porno running while some man jerked off watching it. She still couldn't believe she was in a sleazy place like this.

"How did the bullet work for you?"

"Fantastic. The thing's amazing."

"And you orgasm every time?"

She blushed a little and nodded. "Yes, it's perfect." She glanced at the row of dildos beside the counter. Her gaze falling on a giant flesh-colored one beside a black one that had to be a foot long. The white one looked like HIS cock!

"And what did you think of the movie?"

"Not much," she replied. "Mostly boring, bad acting, bad dialog, no plot." She kept staring at the 10" lifelike penis.

"Did you watch it to the end?"

"Uh, no. I never made it that far."

"You need to watch it to the end, Mrs. Connor... I mean Miss. Smith."

Dawn smiled; her eyes glued to the dildo. "Dawn is fine when we're alone, Mr. Calhoun." She continued staring. "Say, do you know who the actor was in that movie you gave me?"

"Which one, Dawn?"

"The hairy one, a little chubby, not very attractive."

"The one with the big dick?" he asked. She blushed again. "That's Ron Jeremy. Pretty famous. They call him, "the hedgehog". You have a good eye, Dawn. That's his cock you're staring at."

"What?"

Ben stepped up behind the counter and pulled a plastic-encased dildo out. It was called the Ron Jeremy Dong and had an image of the actor on it. The package stated the dildo was 9 3/4" long. "If you wanna try something better than the bullet, it's yours. Same deal. Just give me a review."

"I couldn't, it's too big."

"Did the actress have any trouble taking it?"

"Well, no," she replied. The actress seemed to be enjoying it despite the ugly man it was attached to.

"Well give it a try then," said Ben, pulling a brown paper bag open and slipping the large dildo inside. "What about another movie?"

"Not really my thing."

"Maybe you just haven't found the right one. "I'll get you another one with Ron Jeremy."

"Okay," she replied meekly, embarrassed her nipples were starting to harden at the thought of seeing more of Ron's dick.

"But finish the first movie so you can give me a review. I want to know if it's worth putting in one of the booths. The same for the second movie."

Ben removed the slipcase from a video and placed it in a plastic rental box. He added the nearly ten-inch model of Ron Jeremy's cock in a nondescript brown plastic bag. She slipped out through the storeroom and into the back alley, eager to get out of this section of town. She was also eager to try out her new toy tomorrow.

**********

She tried out her new toy as soon as she got home.

She hadn't planned on it. Dawn removed the large dildo from its wrapping and found herself staring at it. Her mind was filled with images of "The Hedgehog" thrusting it in and out of the actress as she ran her hands along the bumps and ridges of the realistic-looking plastic cock.

Almost before she knew what she was doing, Dawn was naked on her bed, eyes glued to the actress trying her best to suck the ugly man's monster appendage. She ran the head of the dildo along her slit, her arousal growing as she stared at the woman blowing the actor. Dawn didn't like sucking dick. She'd done it for her husband a few times on special occasions, but the actress looked like she was enjoying it. Of course, she was an actress and was probably acting.

Ugly Ron sat up on his knees and pressed his cock down on the woman's slit. Dawn pushed the head of the Ron Jeremy Dong against her labia and pushed the head inside even as Ron's disappeared in the actress. "OH!" she moaned, raising her hips into the dildo as she pushed it deeper. She tried to work the dildo in and out of her pussy in time to Ron's thrusts, but she couldn't keep up. "AAAHH!" she cried cumming hard. Dawn's hips fell back down onto the bed. She held the dildo inside her, trying to catch her breath, staring at the TV until Ron pulled his gorgeous cock out of the woman and splattered an impressive load of semen on her fake tits.

**********

Dawn waved at Scott from the upstairs window as he backed out of the driveway. Her hand was out of sight, pulling on the belt of her robe even before his car was driving down the road. She let the robe fall off her shoulders and hurried back to her dresser to pull out the dildo and the movie.

She inserted the movie into the VCR and hit play. It showed the actress rubbing Ron's semen into her breasts. Dawn rewound it, watching the reverse fucking until the woman sat up, leaning in to suck Ron's dick. Dawn stopped rewinding and hit play.

She grabbed her dildo and sat on the edge of the bed. Once again, she rubbed the head along her moistening pussy, pushing it in as Ron pushed his real cock inside the actress. Dawn remained on the edge, working the new dildo in and out, staring at Ron's cock on the screen. The beautiful images of his cock were repeatedly ruined when the camera would move up to show the expressions on his face. "Fuck me," she whispered as the actress cried, "Fuck me." Dawn moaned; her noises similar to the actress on the screens. She wanted to lay back and enjoy the thrusts of Ron's cock while pinching her nipples. She wished this one was also a vibrator so she could do just that. "AAHH!" she gasped, her vaginal muscles squeezing tightly down around the big plastic cock as she came.

Dawn fell back on the bed, gasping for air, completely satisfied, watching Ron's cock spewing his seed all over the actress's tits.

Dawn reached over to the head of the bed and pulled a pillow over and under her head. She'd promised to watch the movie to the end so she laid there to catch her breath, waiting for the actress to quit making goo-goo eyes at the Hedgehog while rubbing his cum into her tits. Dawn relaxed, letting the feeling of sexual satisfaction wash over her. The long dildo was still deep in her pussy, all the way up to the suction cup on the bottom. She sighed, enjoying the feeling of being stuffed so fully. It made her feel complete somehow.

The blonde in the next scene was more natural-looking than the fake-looking porn star with Ron. She was sitting reading a magazine, twirling her hair when the doorbell rang. She smiled, dropped the magazine, and bounced up to answer the door. "Ugh!" Dawn muttered when she opened the door and a black man entered. Dawn scrunched up her face at the black man and white woman kissing. She didn't want to watch an interracial sex scene, though to be honest, the black man was better looking than Ron Jeremy. He had a flat top afro and an attractive face though his skin was too dark.

Still, she had no interest in watching the scene. She reached out for the remote and fast-forwarded the tape hoping the Hedgehog had another scene. The girl led the black man over to the couch. She pulled her shirt off over her head. They kissed again. She kneeled, looking up at him. She pulled his pants down. His enormous cock sprang... "What the fuck!" said Dawn, pressing play on the remote to stop the fast forward. A huge black cock nearly a foot long was bobbing before the woman's excited-looking face.

"Just what I wanted," said the actress, grabbing the shaft. "A big." She kissed the tip. "Black." She ran her tongue over the crown. "Cock!" She let the shaft rest on her face. It took up her entire head. Her tongue came out and she licked up the shaft back to the tip before taking the head in her mouth and starting to suck what to Dawn's eyes looked to be at least a-foot-long penis that made Ron Jeremy's seem small in comparison.

A fresh flow of arousal ran down around the plastic shaft in her pussy.

As the dark black shaft hardened and started to glisten from the woman's saliva, Dawn had to admit, the huge black cock was simply magnificent, total rock hard, ebon perfection.

Dawn was almost sorry to see the actress stop sucking it she was so turned on staring at the veiny shaft each time the woman sucked back to the head. The couple moved to the couch, brushing her discarded magazine aside. The black man sat down and held his cock up while the woman straddled him backward so that she was facing the camera. She lifted her skirt up, revealing that she was panty less (of course she was). She slowly lowered herself down over the shaft, taking more and more of it. She paused briefly, a painful expression crossing her face before she sank into his lap. The painful expression was gone, now replaced by one of pure bliss. This wasn't acting!

Dawn grabbed the base of the dildo and began working it in and out of her pussy, staring intently at the blonde riding the 12" black shaft. It was one of the most erotic sights she'd ever seen. Big black hands were on her pale hips. They moved up, coming around to cup her breasts, looking like she was wearing a dark black bra. His fingers spread, squeezing her hard nipples between them.

"Ooh, fuck me, baby. Fuck me. You fuck me so good," mewled the woman. "Fuck me with that big black cock."

"Oh, fuck me," grunted Dawn. "Fuck me, baby." She stared at the couple on-screen another climax growing. "You fuck me so good." She couldn't bring herself to say, big black cock, but she thought it. "OHGOD!" Her orgasm exploded so quickly, it caught her off guard. Waves of pleasure emanated out from her womb reaching the tips of her toes to the hairs on her head. "JESUS!" she cried, at the strength of the orgasm. She started pulling the dildo out, slowly opening her eyes to see that the actress had jumped off the swollen cock and was now kneeling, jerking it off, with her tongue stretched out. Dawn shoved the dildo back in her pussy all the way up to the suction cup, staring as strand after strand of white semen erupted from the cock head covering the woman's face. "OHFUCK!" She came again. Hard. One giant orgasm on top of another. There man's semen plastered the actress' face. There was so much, Dawn began to wonder if it were faked somehow.