Wanna Try Something Better?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her strength drained; Dawn fell back on the bed. She stared dazed at the screen, the movie ending and going to the credits. Her vaginal muscles were still squeezing the shaft of the dildo, tremors trying to push it out before reversing to pull it back in. It was like her pussy wanted to get fucked by it more. Finally, the outward tremor forced the dildo from her body. It fell to the floor with a thud. By then, the screen was showing all static.

Dawn laid on the bed exhausted for 45 minutes before she finally had the strength to get up. She cleaned the dildo and showered.

She got some errands done before going back to the bedroom and putting her bikini on. She sunbathed by the pool, falling asleep under the sun's hot rays. She dreamed the black man from the video was coming through the gate carrying a pool net. She glanced at him, lowering her sunglasses to take in his sweaty dark torso. Bad music started playing in her head, the black man reaching for the waistband of his shorts and pushing them down to reveal the root of a thick black cock. She woke up just before half the swelling shaft was revealed.

Dawn hopped in the pool, swimming a few laps, her mind filled with images of the black man and the white woman. She climbed the ladder out of the pool, briefly toweled herself dry, and walked back into her house, heading to her bedroom.

Dawn tossed the wet bikini into the tub. Once again, she retrieved her new dildo and laid down on the bed. She rewound the tape to the woman sucking Ron Jeremy's prick, watching for a few minutes before finding it boring. She picked up the remote and fast-forwarded back to the woman opening the door to the black man. The moment his big black cock was freed from his pants, her pussy started getting wet.

She pushed it inside her as the woman sat down in his lap. Dawn wished this one had a vibrating function again as she stared at the screen. She kept most of the dildo inside her, working only a little in and out of her while she squeezed one nipple with her free hand. "FFUUCCKK!!" Her body leaped off the bed from another huge orgasm the second she watched the huge black cock erupting his semen all over the woman's face.

"WOW!" cried Dawn, panting. Going to that seedy adult store had sure been worth it.

**********

Dawn was fixing dinner, her mind already focusing on her next session with the dildo tomorrow morning after Scott left for work. She was feeling like an addict, wanting her next fix. The phone rang. It was Scott telling her he was going to be a few hours late. She told him she didn't mind. She could reheat his dinner in the microwave.

Dawn was pulling the dildo out from under the pile of clothes a few minutes later.

She had time for a long slow session so Dawn decided to try out the second video. She wanted to see more of Ron's big cock since the other scene had suddenly turned uninteresting to her. The movie started. "Hmm," she hummed. Ron Jeremy had directed this one, but the star was apparently a former pro football player.

And he was black!

Dawn's eyes widened as she took in the black man. They were playing up the concept that he'd played football in real life. He was in uniform, returning from practice to an attractive light-skinned black woman. She gasped out loud when he took off his shirt. The man was broad-chested with muscles on muscles. He wasn't as good-looking as the other black man, but he was bigger and more brutish looking.

"God!" she gasped when his cock sprang up. It was as long as the first man's, but probably a little thicker. This new big black cock quickly became the new image of masculine perfection in her mind as did the muscle man it was attached to.

She was so enraptured by it that she forgot to use the dildo until the scene was almost over. She spread her legs and was inserting it just as the man's cock was erupting on the black woman's brown tits and face. Dawn came suddenly, a small intense orgasm, but she'd only inserted the head of the dildo and it left her craving a bigger one. The man's cock twitched shooting several more wads of white semen than the first black man had. The volume was greater too, almost twice as much.

She was glad she'd been daydreaming during the last scene as the next one featured the same man, but this time with a very pale white woman with big breasts and blonde hair. The contrast of their skin was far more erotic. She was sitting on his ass nude, massaging oil into his V-shaped back.

"Oh god, fuck her," moaned Dawn, working the dildo in her pussy, wanting the sex to get on with it.

The scene did get on with it. The white woman taking the big cock in her mouth, before riding the huge shaft, grinding her pussy into his crotch. Her pale white hands, resting on his broad black chest.

"OH, GOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" cried Dawn, working the dildo harder into her pussy. "YYYEEESSS!!!" she cried watching the white woman jump off the shaft and kiss his balls, her dainty white hand jerking the black cock off. Massive eruptions of cum shooting up from the bulbous head.

Dawn rested the dildo between her breasts. She let the movie run its course. There was one more scene with another white woman and the same black man. Ben had been mistaken about Ron Jeremy being in this one, but she was happy for his mistake. The second scene with the black man and the pale white blonde that resembled her had been the hottest thing she'd ever seen.

Dawn put a robe on, went downstairs, and ate her dinner. She was famished and ate more than usual. She fixed Scott a plate and put it in the microwave.

She ended her day heading back upstairs and taking a long bath.

**********

"I didn't expect to see you back so soon," said Ben, letting her in the alley door. She'd called him from a pay phone on the street.

"I was in the neighborhood and thought I'd return this video."

Ben opened the case. "Oh Dawn," he said, shaking his head. "I'm going to have to charge you for this."

"What? Why?" she asked, startled.

"You didn't rewind it." He wagged his finger at her, smiling to show he was kidding. Ben also noticed the tape was stopped on the final scene with the black man.

"Sorry," she apologized.

"No worries. And the other tape?"

"I left it at home. I'll bring it back when I watch it."

"That's fine. Take your time." He noticed she was looking flushed. He led her to the door to the store. There were voices on the other side. She froze. "We have one customer," he explained. "He's checking out. It's Friday and we're busier. There'll be a crowd in a few hours." He opened the door and peered out. "How's the Hedgehog's Dong working for you?"

"It's amazing."

"Alright, he's gone," said Ben, pushing the door to the store open.

Dawn followed him into the now-familiar adult book store. She glanced up at the counter and froze. Another black man was standing behind the counter. He grinned at her, his white teeth standing out against his black skin. The man appeared mid-fifties, close to Ben's age. He was thin and unthreatening. His beard was half gray and he wore a white kufi hat. Though he was grinning and appeared harmless, his eyes were dark and piercing, staring at her predatorily.

Ben stopped, noticing the two staring at each other. "This is Abu Hanifa. He helps me out on busy nights when my boys are off sowing their oats. Abu, this is Jane Smith. She's doing some product reviews for me."

"Miss Smith," said Abu, nodding his head towards her, still grinning and still staring.

Dawn forced a smile and nodded back, saying nothing. She felt her nipples start to grow and quickly broke eye contact. Despite his thin appearance, Abu Hanifa had the same aura of masculinity that the much more muscular Ben Calhoun gave off. Her nipples turned fully erect; their outlines now visible through her tank top.

"You have sons, Ben?"

"Two. Buru and Bomani. Buru is 30 and Bomani is 28."

"Little old to be sowing their oats."

"They have lots of oats."

"Interesting names," asked Dawn. "African?"

"Yeah, it was all the rage in the 60s and 70s." Ben was grabbing another video tape and putting it in a plastic container. Buru means, "One Who is Like a Bull," and Bomani is Swahili for "Great Warrior." He handed her the tape. "Here, another movie."

Dawn nodded. "Thanks." She noticed Ben wasn't wearing a wedding ring. "And Mrs. Calhoun?"

Ben smiled sadly. "She passed away."

"Oh Ben, I'm sorry."

"It was a long time ago," he replied, shrugging.

Her eyes swept the display of sex toys, going from left to right. They were small and white, her husbands' size. Some were pink and not even shaped like a penis. The white one's stopped with Ron Jeremy's dong and then they turned darker, brown, and black cock-shaped dildos, 10-13" in size. The final one, the KING DONG. It was a 14" monster, with multiple vibrating settings. Her eyes landed on the foot-long black one, so like the two black actor's cocks in the movies she'd watched.

"See anything you like?" asked Abu, still grinning.

Dawn glanced at him, quickly glancing away from his dark eyes. Her cheeks flushed. "No, I'm just returning the movie."

"You ready to try something better?" asked Ben.

"No, I'm fine. My last uh... marital aid is perfect."

"Are your sure, Daw... Jane?" asked Ben. He stepped past her and removed the 12" Black dildo. It was marketed as a foot-long and pornstar-sized. It was called the BBC LIFELIKE DILDO. "I could use a review." He handed it to her. "No charge of course."

Dawn's hands were a little shaky as she reached out and took the proffered cock in her hand. "I really don't need... but if you want a review." Her eyes were running up and down the length of the shaft. "Do you have any that are flesh-colored?"

Ben's broad lips curled up in a slight smirk. "That is flesh-colored, Miss Smith."

"Oh! Of course. I'll a... okay. I'll give it a... I'll get you a review, Mr. Calhoun."

"Abu, hand me a bag for Miss. Smith."

Ben took a brown paper bag from Abu and slipped the large dildo inside it. Just in time as the bell over the door chimed. They hadn't locked the front door for her. A white man in a suit was standing in the doorway, frozen and staring at her. He obviously hadn't expected to see a woman in here and especially not a woman built like the actresses on all the movie slip case art and magazine covers. He quickly turned and headed to the movie section.

Ben could see she was ready to get out of there. More people were passing by the front of the shop. "I'll let you out the back, Miss. Smith," said Ben.

He led her back into the stockroom. "What did you think of the movie?"

"They aren't my thing, but it was fine."

"And you watched it to the end?"

"Yes."

"Good. Is it worth putting on in one of my booths?"

"I guess so."

"And what did you think of the second movie?" he asked, approaching the alley door.

"I haven't watched it yet," she lied. Dawn wasn't quite ready to return it.

"Well, give me a review when you can."

"Sure. Ron Jeremy wasn't in it anyway."

"He wasn't?"

"No, he just directed it."

"The movie you didn't watch?"

"Yes, I mean no. Uh, thank you, Mr. Calhoun." She slipped through the door.

"You can keep the new movie, Dawn. It's used and I'm getting ready to discard it."

"Uh okay, thanks, Ben."

**********

Dawn removed the BBC LIFELIKE DILDO from its plastic sleeve the second she got home. She washed it in the bathroom, drying it with a paper towel and wrapping a dry paper towel around it to keep it clean. Dawn stripped and laid back in her bed. The nipples on her ample breasts were already standing to attention and her heart was beating rapidly as she stared at the 12" black dildo. If she hadn't seen a cock like this in action in the pornos, she wouldn't have believed there were penises this large. She chuckled to herself. A few short weeks ago, she'd gone to an adult bookstore to purchase a little sex toy that reminded her of Scott's penis just to keep her sane and now she was laying nude on her bed about to use a foot long black one on herself while watching porn where a white woman was about to take a black man's mammoth cock. Ben had certainly been right about the big ones being more satisfying and something about the skin contrasts between a dark-skinned black man and a pale white woman was rapidly becoming a major source of arousal for her.

Dawn hit play on her remote. She held the dildo to her breast, absentmindedly stroking the plastic shaft while watching the black football star arrive for his massage. The blonde straddled his back rubbing his shoulders and muscular back. When he turned over and the woman began sucking his cock, Dawn slowly lowered the dildo down, lining the head up with the entrance to her pussy.

She gasped, pushing it in as the blonde actress took the mammoth cock in her pussy. Dawn moaned, feeling full and stretched out like never before. She felt an orgasm rapidly growing and exploding around half the dildo, her arousal running down the plastic shaft to soak her fingers where she was holding the base.

Dawn took a breather, keeping it inside her and watching the action on screen. When she'd recovered, she slowly started working more inside her. The head pressed up against her cervix. Dawn moaned, looking down at her pussy. Her hand was still wrapped around the base, with inches to go. She couldn't take the whole thing, wouldn't have believed any woman could. The actress on screen certainly was taking the entire cock. Of course, Dawn wasn't a porn actress.

Dawn sat back and watched the action on screen, pinching and pulling on her nipples. The new dildo felt amazing inside her, the best yet, but again she wished it had a vibrating function. She came when the actress did. Her vaginal muscles squeezed down over the shaft, orgasmic convulsions pushing several inches out of her pussy before reversing and sucking several inches back inside her.

"JESUS!" she gasped, catching her breath.

Dawn climbed out of bed, took a quick shower, and cleaned her new toy in the shower with her. She hid the video and gave one last glance at the BBC LIFELIKE DILDO, before tucking it away. She covered it up with her clothes like she was putting a baby to sleep. "Goodnight new best friend," she whispered. "See you in the morning."

**********

She did see it in the morning. She fixed Scott breakfast, kissed him goodbye, and watched him back out the driveway. She immediately headed upstairs, loosening the belt on her robe as she went.

Dawn wasn't in a rush and decided to take her time masturbating. She decided to check out the new video Ben had given her. If she didn't care for it, she could always put the one with the muscular black man back in the VCR.

She gasped as she removed the tape from the slipcover. It wasn't even a movie. It was a compilation video titled Blacks on Blondes, and it was 6 hours long! She pushed it in and hit play.

Dawn sat on her bed, one hand squeezing her left breast, teasing her hardening nipple. Her other hand resting on her pubic hair, its index finger rubbing her slit. This is total crap, she thought, watching the scene. There wasn't a plot or even a semblance of a plot. A blonde answered her door, letting in a black man carrying a vacuum cleaner. He mentioned its powerful sucking action. "That's not the only thing with a powerful sucking action," she replied, kneeling and undoing his pants.

The blonde was attractive, nice figure, and had perfect tits. Her hair looked very eighties and Dawn guessed the scene was about ten years old. The man wasn't much to look at. He was dark black, had sideburns, and looked like some street thug out of a 1970s crime movie. In the real world, she was way out of his league and these two would never hook up in real life.

His cock sprang up.

"Mmmm," moaned Dawn, the finger rubbing her rapidly dampening slit. The blonde's eyes lit up, staring at his cock before smiling up at him. She stroked his shaft making it fully harden.

The man's cock was gorgeous. It closely resembled her dildo, though the cock was darker and had a slight upwards curve. The head had a large flare to it. It wasn't long until the large flare was pushing past the woman's upper lip.

Dawn didn't suck dick. Yet, in every scene in every movie, she'd watched, it always started with a blow job. Her arousal grew the more she watched the woman sucking the 12" cock. The oral scenes always gave her a nice close-up view of the man's penis. The woman often took the huge shaft and ran it over her breasts or cheeks, head turned to lick the shaft. She liked how the dark-skinned shafts glistened in the light from the woman's saliva.

The black man sat on the couch, spreading his legs open. The woman moved between them, sucking his cock a little more before standing and turning around to face the camera. Dawn grabbed the dildo and brought the head down between her legs. Just as the actress' pussy was being speared by the man's huge cock, Dawn was pressing the dildo against her labia, spreading her lips apart until the head was inside her. She worked the dildo deeper, watching the woman doing the same, raising and lowering herself over the coal-black shaft.

"Mmm, fuck me with that big black cock, baby," moaned the actress, who looked to be enjoying it.

"No, fuck me with that big black cock," growled Dawn, working her dildo in and out of her wet pussy as fast as she could. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Ah... Ah... AAAHHH!" Dawn shuddered and came all over the dildo. She didn't stop working it. She kept thrusting it in and out of her pussy through the orgasm, waiting for the man to orgasm. The actress jumped off his cock and spun around, kneeling again. The camera zoomed in as the swollen black cock shot its first load across the woman's face.

"FFFUUUCCCKKK!!!" Dawn thrust the dildo as deep as it would go and fell back on the bed. Her hips bucking into the imaginary thrusts of her black lover as she came even harder this time over her black dildo. Dawn laid there, gasping while the next scene started. She reached out for the remote and stopped the video.

She watched the second scene later that day, cumming two more times, and loving her new dildo even more with each orgasm.

**********

Dawn Conner spent the next ten days watching the movie scene by scene until she'd seen them all. She'd watch one scene during her morning session and the next during her late afternoon, post-chore session. She had her favorites, the biggest, the thickest, the heaviest ejaculator, or the best-looking black man, but she loved them all.

Weeks passed. The movie and orgasms were affecting her. She began associating sex with black men and black men only. Even if Scott could have gotten his penis completely hard, she wouldn't have been interested in it. Every time she saw a black man, she found herself giving his crotch a quick surreptitious glance. Few appeared to have noticeable bulges, but that didn't stop her from checking. Scott took her out to dinner on a date night and she caught a glimpse of what she was looking for. The black man was seated a few tables down, big and powerful looking. He was good-looking, broad-shouldered, and wearing an expensive suit and tie. Dawn was certain he was a well-endowed bull.

SNAP!

"What?" she jerked startled. Her husband was snapping his finger in front of her face.

"Earth to Dawn," he said, pulling his hand back.

"Sorry," she blushed, "Just daydreaming. Scott went on telling her about his work day at the pharmaceutical company and her eyes drifted back to the black man. He stared back, giving her a little smirk, embarrassed she pulled her eyes away and back to her husband. She glanced back, but the black man had turned his attention on the couple at his table. They were a white couple, the man had his arm around the back of the woman's chair, possessively. Dawn's eyes wandered down. The black man was facing her. Under the table, she could see his spread legs. A giant black hand was under the table, resting on the woman's knee. He started sliding it up her thigh. Dawn glanced back between his legs. There was no bulge in his crotch. The bulge was a massive tubular object running down one leg of his slacks. Her eyes widened as she stared at it.