Wanna Try Something Better?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Bob says, I want this office to go 100% paperless and I said, sounds great until someone needs to use the bathroom." Scott slapped his hand down, laughing.

"What? Oh, good one honey," she said, turning her attention back on her husband. Their food arrived and Dawn quietly ate, glancing at the black man occasionally. The outline of his cock had grown so much, she wondered how he'd be able to get up and walk. The woman was flushed now. Dawn could see the outline of her nipples through her blouse. Under the table, the black man's hand had stopped between her legs, her skirt was pushed up and his hand was moving around her pubic mound.

"Your lights are on," whispered Scott.

"Sorry, I'm listening to you, just a little distracted," she replied.

"Your headlights are on," he said, nodding down toward her bosom.

"Oh dear," Dawn muttered glancing down. Her large bosom filled the front of her blouse and she'd chosen a thin bra. Her nipples were prominent and swollen, pushing out through her blouse. "Must be cold in here."

"Would you care for some dessert?" asked the waiter, his eyes giving a glance down to her large nipples.

"Honey?"

"No thanks," she replied. "I'm stuffed." The waiter left their check and Dawn bent down, trying to pull her blouse away from her breasts, to make them a little less obvious.

"I think it's sexy as hell," said Scott, his hand coming to rest on her knee and giving it a little squeeze. "Let's go home."

Sex with Scott had been disappointing for years and that night was no exception. Sex always went in one of two directions. He couldn't get completely hard, his penis grew but was floppy, and she'd have to mount him, squeezing the base the get it hard enough to fit inside. Or, it got hard but squirted almost immediately. Usually, he'd rub his hard prick along her slit, trying to get her aroused enough to push it inside, but he usually came from rubbing her before he'd even entered her. Tonight, was better, she was soaking wet between her legs. His hard prick entered her quickly. They both groaned as he entered her. Almost before his groan was over, he was grunting, and squirting several short bursts of semen inside her. "Sorry," he said, pulling his spent dick out and rolling off her to breathe heavily.

"It's okay, dear," she replied, patting him on the stomach. He'd lasted five thrusts and that had been the best sex she'd gotten from him in years. She'd get hers after he left for work the next morning.

He leaned in and placed his hand on her stomach, rubbing her tummy just under her belly button. She could sense him willing his seed to impregnate her. They'd started trying years ago, but nothing ever seemed to come of it. Now neither thought they were trying to get pregnant; they just weren't trying to prevent it anymore. With Scott's weak erections preventing him from ejaculating his seed inside her most of the time, she could tell his fingers were crossed from this rare instance.

Dawn fell asleep and dreamed she and Scott were the couple sitting at the table with the black businessman. Scott was obliviously retelling his lame joke while the black man's hand was sliding up Dawn's thigh. His finger worked her panty aside and slipped inside her. She responded by leaning away from Scott and reaching under the table with her hand to squeeze the giant cock.

Later, her head was down in the pillow while the black man fucked her from behind. One of his hands was holding her hair up like reins and the other hand was spanking her ass. He was no longer the man from the restaurant, but one of the actors from her movie. The actor she found the most animalistic and brutish looking. Scott was seated in a chair, his pants were down and he was jerking off, and still babbling on about work while watching his wife get black fucked.

Dawn woke up, sopping wet. Scott was already dressed and tightening his tie. "Didn't want to wake you," he said. "Seems like you were having a good dream."

"Mmm, I was," she replied stretching.

"Seemed hot."

"I can't remember," she lied, "but you were in it."

"See you later," he said, bending down and kissing her.

"Good luck storming the castle," she replied, a phrase she frequently used when he left for work.

She flew out of the bed, reaching for the dildo the second she heard the door downstairs close. The head was pushing between the folds of her pussy while she listened to his car backing out of the driveway. Dawn was so wet and aroused from her dream, she didn't even bother watching a scene from her movie. She just closed her eyes, working the dildo in and out of her needy pussy, thinking about the black man from last night. She came three times, two good ones, and the final being one of her most explosive.

She left the house that day in a great mood, hoping to get her errands over with so she could start her second session with the dildo earlier. She planned on watching the scene with the actor, she'd dreamed about from start to finish, slowly using the dildo while fantasizing she was the actress on all fours.

Her errands took her near South Beach and she decided to drive down Ocean Drive to check out the beautiful people. There were plenty of gorgeous young models. Most were young women looking to break into the business and some were like her, built like strippers and they probably were strippers as there were several clubs just a few blocks over, Temptations being one of the most popular.

There she saw another hung black man and he took her breath away. He was ebony perfection, naked except for a white speedo. His musculature reminded her of the ex-football star from her porn movie. The white speedo was so stretched out in front, if she were closer, she'd be able to see glimpses of the base of his huge cock. Of course, he wasn't alone. A young white model that looked half his age was holding hands with him and wearing a tiny bikini that exposed her rear end, the top little cups that barely covered her nipples.

The car behind her honked.

Dawn looked in the rearview mirror. She'd been stopped at a red light when she saw the black man. She waved at the car behind her and started to drive, her nipples scraping her short halter top. She sucked her lower lip into her mouth, wishing she'd have a dream about this black man tonight.

Ben's sex shop was just a short jump onto I-95 and a few exits away. She had promised him a review.

**********

Dawn couldn't see inside, but the street wasn't crowded, so she went into the sex shop through the front door. Ben's black face broke out in a smile when he saw her. "Mrs. Con... Miss Smith, so good to see you again. Abu was stocking the porn magazine rack. He looked up from the box he was unpacking and smiled at her. Her eyes flickered down to his crotch, widening when she saw how big his bulge was. She quickly looked away.

Ben came out from behind the counter. Her eyes roamed down to his crotch. Ben was wearing sweats with a massive tubular bulge in the front. Dawn looked up. He was grinning at her. Sweat beaded her brow. Dawn felt her arousal growing, her panty growing damp, and her nipples starting to push out her top. "I owed you one last review," she said.

"Yes, the BBC LIFELIKE DILDO, if I recall. How's it workin for ya?"

Dawn blushed and glanced around, embarrassed. Abu was grinning at her. "It's amazing," she confessed. "I'm completely satisfied with it."

"Great, I love a satisfied customer. Did you watch the movie?"

She flushed even redder. "Yes."

"And you used the dildo while watching it?"

"Yes."

"And it helped you arrive at your climax?"

"Yes." Suddenly, she wanted to get out of there.

"Do you use it alone or does your husband use it on you?"

"Alone. I don't think he could handle it."

Ben nodded. "It would be better if he used it on you. The one negative with the BBCLD is that it doesn't vibrate. If you wanna try something better, I have the..."

"No, I'm good. I'd just promised you a review. Thanks for all your help, Mr. Calhoun." Dawn turned to leave, ready to put the seedy store behind her and even more ready to get home and use the dildo again.

"Wait Dawn," said Ben. He grabbed the KING DONG off the shelf. "Are you sure you don't want an upgrade? The KING DONG is state of the art with multiple vibrating functions. Just give me a review."

Dawn gulped, glancing down at it. The vibrating function would be nice to free her hands up. She made her decision. "No thanks. My current aid is perfect for my needs."

"Oh!" said Ben. He had a hurt expression on his face. "May I ask why? I haven't steered you wrong yet."

"Because... well quite frankly, that thing is ridiculously large."

"Bigger than the men in the movie I gave you?"

"Yeah, but some came close." She looked at the plastic-encased cock. It was advertised as 14" long. "I can't even take all of my current marital aid, why should I need a bigger one?"

"Oh," said Ben, looking thoughtful. "Some women need the real thing first to open them up before they can take a plastic one. Shame, you're missing out a lot. "Would you like to see the real thing? One this big?" He held up the KING DONG.

Dawn turned pale. He's not saying...

"Abu, hand me some tokens," said Ben, loudly over the roar of motorcycles outside.

Abu was wearing an apron. He reached into the pouch and pulled out some tokens, dropping them in Ben's large palm.

"Follow me," said Ben.

Dawn reluctantly followed Ben towards the hall with the video booths. Her eyes flickered left as they neared the Bullpen corkboard. They widened when she saw that all the pictures appeared to be black men showing off their huge cocks and offering up their service as sex partners. She stared at the board until they entered the dark hallway. They passed a little stand with a roll of paper towels on it, some hand sanitizer, and a spray bottle filled with cleaning fluid. The hallway ended at another hallway, leading left and right with about five doors on the opposite walls. Though it was hard to see in the dim light, the handles had green or red panels indicating whether or not they were occupied much like a portable toilet. Ben opened a door. Inside was cramped but held a bench and a TV screen across from it. There was another roll of paper towel on the bench. "Yech," she said, surveying the booth.

"Here," said Ben, holding out the tokens and dropping them in her hand. "Turn it to channel 14. It's an amateur, but you'll see what I'm talking about." He moved to close the door. "Oh, and you might want to stay in here for a while. Those motorcycles are probably some Panthers coming to shop. I'll come knock when they're gone."

"Panthers?"

"Motorcycle gang," said Ben. "Nothing to worry about. I'm a member."

The door closed and Dawn was alone in a seedy little booth. Her hands were shaking when she raised her hands and dropped some tokens into the slot. The video roared to life. It was a standard scene. A white woman and man sitting on a couch. The man put his hand on her knee and they looked at each other. Dawn advanced the channels. She paused briefly when a gay channel appeared. Two men were embracing, one white and one black. They were both built like bodybuilders and they both had fat cocks nearly a foot long. She changed the channel as the hung white man knelt before the black man, planting a kiss on the dark plum-sized head of the huge cock before opening his mouth wide to embrace to black cock.

There was a channel with two white women kissing and the next appeared all interracial, though the black man's cock was only a couple inches bigger than Scott's dick. Finally, she arrived at channel 14. It was an amateur. A pretty young white girl in a bikini was kneeling, unbuckling a man's pants. She looked up into the camera which appeared to be held by the man whose pants she was unbuckling. She reached into the man's pants, eyes lighting up, as she pulled out an immense black cock.

Dawn's eyes opened wide as she stared at the screen. The girl was stroking the dark cock, which grew in immensity. She continued to stare at the camera, turning her head slightly to plant a side kiss on the head of the cock. "They do get that big," Dawn whispered. The girl was licking up the side of a 14" black cock as thick as a pringles can. She opened her mouth, stretching her jaw wide, and took the head in her mouth, she began to suck. The man in the movie's cock was every bit as big as the KING DONG. Not only was it as big, but it bore a strong resemblance to the plastic cock sold in the shop.

The machine wanted more coins so Dawn eagerly fed it a few more, wanting to see where this was going. Her body was reacting to the sight of the huge cock in this homemade video as much as it did watching professional porn. Her nipples were so hard they were throbbing as they pushed against her bra and her panties were rapidly becoming soaked. She watched raptly as the girl fought not to gag swallowing a quarter, a third, and finally half the cock.

Dawn jumped as something thudded in the next booth.

She glanced to the right. The light coming from the screen revealed a rather large diameter hole between the walls. Something covered the hole on the opposite wall. The hole wasn't perfect, it had been cut and torn out, the edges sanded so there were no jagged pieces.

She turned her attention back to the screen. The woman was now jerking off the huge black member with both hands, her mouth bobbing rapidly over just the head, sucking it just past the crown. The image had Dawn's attention, but she still saw light appear out of the corner of her eye. She glanced back at the hole in the wall. The covering had been pulled away and she could see the other screen. It also had an interracial scene running. It was a different woman, but the cock slowly forcing her pussy lips open appeared as large as the KING DONG. Something darkened the screen in the other room. Dawn assumed the person had replaced the covering and she returned her attention to her screen. The fourteen-inch black cock was just erupting huge amounts of semen over the woman's head. Her face was completely plastered with a thick layer of white pudding.

Dawn had never seen any of the actors in the previous movies she'd watched cum so much. She stared raptly at the giant black cock, still jerking, and still shooting smaller yet powerful blasts now across the woman's breasts. Again, movement out of the corner of her eye distracted her. Dawn glanced at it, jerking back as something started pushing through the hole in the next booth. The giant head of a black penis soon breached the hole coming into her booth.

Dawn scooted down the bench away from the black phallus as it kept coming and coming. It was every bit as big as the one she'd been watching on screen. At first, she was horrified, but she quickly relaxed and chuckled. "Good one, Ben," she said, believing he had just pushed the KING DONG through the wall. "Funny," she said, a little louder, but there was no answer from the next booth.

The odd thing about the dildo sticking through the wall was that it was slightly curved down. The KING DONG had appeared to be completely hard, but then it was encased by plastic. The screen lit up the dildo. It was amazingly lifelike with swollen veins crisscrossing the shaft and a large flare to the glans. Dawn raised one hand and reached out to touch the head.

Spongy, she thought. She grasped it, letting her hand slide down just under the head. The skin was hot too. The king ous head swelled even larger even as the gap between her fingers where she gripped it widened. So lifelike, she thought, her mind starting to change about giving the KING DONG a try. Almost absentmindedly, her hand slid down to the hole in the wall and back up to the head. Light from the screen reflected off a large pearl of fluid that suddenly appeared on the long meatus at the head of the... fake cock? She could even feel a strong steady pulse in the large vein where her hand was gripping it.

Dear God, she was holding a real black cock! Her brain screamed for her to let it go, but her grip on it didn't lessen. Instead, her hand slid back down to the base and back up, down, and up. The fluid was now dribbling from the urethra, the flow not stopping. It expanded even more; all floppiness was now gone. The cock was steel hard, straight as a black torpedo.

"Wow," she mumbled, running her hand back down and up, this time over the head before sliding back down. She got some of the fluid on her palm and realized that the monster was dribbling as much as it could to try to lubricate the whole shaft.

"SUCK IT!"

Dawn jumped, startled by the voice. She looked up the wall. There was another hole with an eye staring at her from the other side.

"SUCK IT!" he said again.

Dawn looked away from the eye and back at the big black cock in her hand. She jerked it a couple more times. That was what you're supposed to do, wasn't it? When a black man presented his cock to a woman, you might gaze at it in appreciation, stroke it to make it completely hard, but you always showed your appreciation for it by putting it in your mouth. All she had to do was raise the shaft a little and lower her lips down to the huge head. The TV had demanded more tokens and the movie had stopped with just static light reflecting even more off the pre-cum pouring from the tip, but it was also reflecting off the diamond in her wedding ring on the hand now holding a black man's cock. She was a married woman, not some slut in a porn movie. "I don't... I can't, I'm married," she told the cock. She jerked the shaft several more times, not wanting to release it, but knowing she should. "I need to..." The cock slowly pulled back. Instead of releasing it, she squeezed it, trying to hold it still. The cock pushed back into the room. The man had only been adjusting himself.

BONK!

"Ow!" she grunted, bringing her free hand up to the spot on her head that something had just bounced off of. She looked up and saw the eye return to the other hole.

"JERK IT OFF!"

She saw a small vial on the floor and picked it up. It was a bottle of lubricating oil. Dawn gulped. She flipped up the cap and finally took her hand off the shaft long enough to fill her palm with the oil. She quickly returned her hand to the head of the stranger's cock, twisting her grip to well lubricate the end of the shaft. Dawn squirted some more oil along the top of the shaft before adding her second hand to the large cock. Even with two of her hands on it, the remaining length of his phallus was still larger than her husband.

Dawn slid off the bench, crinkling her nose as she kneeled on the floor. It felt sticky on her bare legs. She was now looking down the shaft as she began moving her hands along its length in slow steady strokes. This black cock was perfect... flawless... superior to anything she'd ever seen before. After watching so many videos of large black cocks, she was grateful for the chance to see and hold one in real life. She wanted to look up at the man staring down at her and thank him, but that thought was crazy, she was the one giving some strange black dude a hand job. He should be thanking her. Still, Dawn stared down the long shaft and mouthed the words, "Thank you," to it, fighting the urge to lean forward and plant a kiss on the swollen head. She did turn her head up, smiling at the overseeing eye, hoping she was pleasing the owner of such a perfect big black cock.

"SHOW ME DEM TITTIES"

Dawn looked back down at the black man's cock. There wouldn't be any further opportunities to touch a pornstar-sized cock in her future. Reluctantly, she released it, lowering her oily hands to the hem of her shirt. She pulled the shirt up and over her head, resting it on the top of her legs. She stared at the black shaft bobbing gently while she unhooked the clasp in her bra. Probably a good idea, she thought. She couldn't see the man's testicles, but big black cocks usually had big black balls that blasted out really big loads. Dawn sighed as her captive breasts sprang free. She dropped her bra down between her legs.