All Comments on 'Want My Body'

by cadeauxxx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Mingo37Mingo37about 3 years ago
Bethany lily

Bethany lily please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Title?

Shouldn't it be Want My Body?, question mark? Or, Do You Want My Body? Want My Body makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Finally

Finally a new JLO story, thank you

juicy409juicy409about 3 years ago
great story

Awesome job, always liked when you choose JLo for a story

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxabout 3 years agoAuthor
The reason for the title.

I did almost include a question mark at the end of the title. However, the title and a few other lines in the dialogue were taken from her recent single 'In The Morning' and there's no question mark in those lyrics. This was a personalized story for a dear friend of mine, and the song served as inspiration to write some teasing dialogue back and forth with.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxabout 3 years agoAuthor
To Mingo37

Your requests have been noted. Bethlily will be included in the Mr. Disco series, when I get around to it. I'm working on a lot of stuff right now, but will be revisiting my old series (including a long awaited new chapter of Big Booty Bitches) in the following months.

Mingo37Mingo37about 3 years ago
Silver screen

You can also add her on your silver screen story she's also have an English accent! david really love that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercadeauxxx@cadeauxxx
Still alive, still writing. I am no longer taking open reader requests. If you have requests or wish to support me, follow me on Patreon. It's also a better way to get in contact with me, follow here: https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx If you enjoy my stories and celebrity er...