Want You to Want Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We waited for about ten minutes. He was teasing me, trying to get me to maintain a normal conversation. I was trying my best, breathing uncomfortably and trying not to leak. Eventually I broke and reached for him.

"Help me get up." I asked weakly. "Please, sir." He gently let me place all my weight on him and I groaned with the effort of holding everything in before falling on the toilet, and letting it go. I moaned with relief, keeping my eyes tightly closed so I wouldn't see his face. This had to be the lowest point of my life so far. I heard him turn on the shower which I was grateful for, and he didn't watch me too closely as I wiped and flushed, which I was very, very grateful for. But he did hop in the shower with me, insisting on washing me, feeling up my body, paying particular attention to the cage between my legs. He was getting me pliant again, just slowly teasing me so when he was ready to be mean I was ready to take it.

He decided when we were done, and towelled me down roughly before dragging me back to his room. He was so ready to go, no more teasing, no more playing. He just wanted me.

"Sit." He said. He meant on his dick. I nodded and lowered myself on him, pushing out my freshly cleaned and sparkling ass as I sank down, letting him enjoy the view of me debasing myself. Real men fuck. Boys like me, with caged cocks, we just moan and take it.

"Mmmm." He sighed as I started to work myself on him. Ugh I was in sooo much pain. My legs would usually be more than up to supporting me squatting on his dick, but not after everything I'd been through tonight. They were weak and aching. My dick felt strained and sore and it was flipping against my sac uselessly. Ugh. I hoped he was getting something out of this. Any residual arousal I was feeling was just the pain translating in my head. I have a few wonky connections there. It's why I get myself in these positions.

Everett could feel me falling apart and wrapped his arm around my torso, teasing my nipples one after the other.

"God, they're sensitive aren't they?" He murmured to himself.

"Yes, sir." I grunted my teeth as his hand drifted down my hard abs and teased my cock by batting the cage. I moaned in frustration. We were at the wrong angle for me to get off this way, and obviously my dick was no good. This was just extended exquisite torture. I let my head fall back on his shoulder and felt him slowly take the lead, holding my hips firmly in place as he pounded me.

"Ugh, so tight." He moaned. "You have a very nice pussy, pet." He whispered in my ear.

"Thank you sir." I grunted.

"All mine." He slapped my cock hard and I shuddered, more in surprise than pain.

"Yes sir. All yours. Thank you sir." I moaned.

"Good boy." He stroked my torso again and sighed deeply. "Ok, turn around little slut." I half raised myself off his cock, when he stopped me and I realised he meant... still on. Ok. I could do that. He moaned as I twisted in his arms and slowly moved to face him. "Oooh. You look real pretty." He stroked my face. "No brains now eh? You big, dumb, slutty jock." I moaned and my hips started moving automatically. Oh god yeah.

"Yeah." I panted. "Ugh so dumb, sir."

"What are you?"

"Stupid, dumb, slutty..." I moaned and my head fell on his shoulder.

"Just a sweet stupid slut." He whispered. "Big and dumb and pretty. Just a pretty hole. Just my latest toy. Just a cumdump for me."

"Oh... god... yes.... Sirrr...." I moaned.

"Tell me."

"Just a cumdump sir. Just a hole sir."

"Good boy." He moaned and held my hips again, stopping me from bouncing wantonly like I had been. I just let him. I let him have me however he wanted me. I was so, so, so at his mercy. He held me still and changed his rhythm, going fast and shallow... and... ungh, oh my gooddd, hitting me so good. He knew he'd got the right spot because he bit my neck to make me focus. "I'm not touching your cock." He said. "I'm close. You wanna cum, it's like this. Don't forget to beg me for permission though, boy." I moaned, doing sweet fuck all but collapsing around him. His words were all a dirty blur and I almost missed my cue.

"Ooohhhh, Everett..." I moaned. "Sir... please... please... may I..."

"What?" He bit my earlobe.

"Please can I cum, sir?!" I shouted. He chucked.

"Go on pet."

We came together, I think. It was hard to tell because I was seeing stars. The pain was too much, I'd been on edge for too long. I shattered into a million pieces and I was only barely functioning when I felt his cock slowly slip out of my ass. I blearily reached for his hand and pried the condom from his grasp, and met his eye as I dumped the contents into my mouth. His softening cock twitched as he watched me. I threw the condom away and looked forlornly as my own splattery load, which was half trapped by the cage.

"Bit pathetic." I sighed at myself and scooped up what I could with two fingers, sucking on them as I let myself fall to my knees in front of Everett. "Ergh, you taste so much better." I sighed and leaned my head on his thigh. And we stayed like that as he rubbed little circles on my back for some time.

Eventually he started chatting to me about school again. I listened, until he made a joke about my football team and I made one back about his netball team and he smiled and I stood up. I threw myself on the bed beside him and wrapped him in my arms as we kept talking. He was stroking my hair, which he always liked, and I was running my hands over his shoulders. It was nice, actually. Albeit weird. Eventually he started to yawn and pushed me off him.

"Now or never." He gestured at me. "I'm falling asleep so you go, unless you want to stay the night." I reached for my clothes without a second thought and laughed as I remembered. Dunno how I even forgot.

"Can I have my dick back?" I asked. He grinned and sighed.

"Yeah, yeah. Guess so. Shame though." I cheered and released myself in seconds before turning to face him and helicoptering my limp dick in his face.

"Ahhh that's so much better!" I grinned. He rolled his eyes.

"So I'm guessing we don't do that again?" He said. My eyes twinkled. Oh no. No WAY. It only felt so good to be free because of being locked up. I shook my head and walked towards him, holding my hand out.

"Better idea. Next time you tell me to put it on, you keep the key." I grinned as I dropped it into his outstretched hand. "Gah, that's so hot right? You with absolute total control over my dick?" Everett grinned and took the key.

"Good choice." He said. "Now please get dressed and fuck off. I'm exhausted."

"Yah, sorry. I'm audi." I threw myself into my clothes and waved goodnight.

----

He didn't text for a couple of days but I wasn't too worried. I was incredible, I knew that. I just drifted along through school and life, pretty settled all things considered. We ran across each other in passing, naturally, but he never acted like he had anything over me, or teased me. He gave me shit, like always and I gave it back.

Eventually he did text me, of course.

We're trying something.

He texted and I eagerly waited.

You text me to ask for permission when you want a wank, got it?

Got it, sir.

I smiled to myself. Very, very cute. Horrible, asking someone else for permission to touch yourself, so they know every time you're feeling perverted. So hot. He'd look at me over our UN group and we'd be arguing about whatever and he'd give me a little smile that meant 'yeah, but you have to ask a real man permission to touch your dick' and I'd probably be all melty forever.

But Everett had NO idea how much I actually did wank. It's abnormal. It's unhealthy. I'll probably run out of sperm before I'm 30. I grinned to myself and started blowing up his phone.

He said yes every time, which was a major relief. I couldn't quite face him DENYING me just yet. But he wasn't really the type to deny. I know he liked seeing me cum. He didn't seem to care that I had next to no orgasm control- he just adjusted to me.

3 days and maybe 20 texts and I finally got a no.

I was furious. That utter BASTARD. What right did he have? I didn't even consider disobeying him though... because that bastard had me all twisted around his fingers and even though the thought of a punishment intrigued me, I had a feeling he wouldn't be so sweet as to give me one that I enjoyed. I saw him over the quad at school and pulled the fingers at him. He laughed and pulled them back. And he winked. I sighed. Well that would cost me.

Yep. Another no. And another two hours later. And a forth when I held off for as long as I thought I could before begging again. I grumbled to myself and decided 1am was late enough to go to bed on a school night. I tossed and turned, my dick fucking leaking and I whined to myself and grabbed my phone.

What do you do when you can't sleep?

I texted.

Jerk off, usually.

He replied. Huh, late nights all round. I smiled.

So... please?

Nope.

I could feel his demonic smile through the text.

Can I call you?

I asked, and my phone began to ring.

"Trouble sleeping, pet?" He asked.

"Ughh." I moaned. "No, just thought you might. I know I'd have trouble sleeping if I was an evil bastard." He laughed.

"Close your eyes." He said.

"Ok." I closed my eyes.

"Lie still, on your back." He said. "You really haven't given up yet?"

"No, sir." I hissed. "Although you're pushing me."

"You're doing so well." He crooned. I let myself go a little gooey listening to his voice. "I'll help you sleep, since you've been so good for me."

"Thank you, sir." I whispered.

"We're gonna play little games." He said. "Little sleepy games, and when you start to fall asleep don't worry about it. I'll be here until you do, ok pet?"

"Ok, sir." I mumbled.

"So. Apple." I frowned.

"Banana?" I tried.

"Carrot." He said. Oh. I rolled my eyes. Got it. I smiled to myself and nestled into the covers.

"Dragonfruit." I muttered.

"Eggplant."

We murmured back and forth. Fruits and vegetables, then bands, then times tables, and eventually my eyes were heavy and my mouth was barely moving. He took over, gently muttering to me in his deep voice, just reciting numbers until....

I blinked and realised I'd made it through the night. I grinned and reached for my phone.

Please, sir?

No.

I sighed.

Ok, how long does this go on for? I'm broken. I can't function. Please let me just cum once?

You saying you can't control yourself any longer?

Yeah I'm fucked.

You saying if I don't say yes you'll be forced to disobey me and get a punishment?

Uhhh... well. I'm concerned about it, yeah.

In that case...

I sighed with relief, touching myself lightly through the fabric of my sweaty, leaky briefs and waited for the yes. But... those three little dots kept pausing. Oh no. This wasn't a yes at all, was it?

Put the cage on, then.

I threw my phone across the room.

---

I hated him so much. I'd never hated him more. He slipped into line beside me at the coffee store and I glared at him.

"Well hello to you too." He rolled his eyes at me, and I couldn't help it. Ooof. I hated him, but I really, really liked him. My face broke into a smile.

"Morning." I said, giving him the briefest of squeezes to his surprise "What'll it be?"

"My round." He said.

"Na, sugar daddy." I laughed and ordered before he had a chance to argue. He followed me to the waiting area and folded his arms.

"You're the sugar daddy." He said. "Buying me shit all the time."

"Trying to get back into your good books." I batted my eyelashes at him. "Don't know what I did, but believe me I regret every second of it." He smiled and glanced down at me. Two days locked now. Twoooo agoooonising days. Although I was majorly ahead in my studies. Funny that.

"This is not a punishment." He said softly. "Trust me."

"I don't." I laughed. His face fell a fraction and I nudged his arm. "Joking. Course I trust you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." He snorted as I went to retrieve our coffee, but he turned a little pink. Cute.

"Tomorrow night." He said. "My place. 6 sharp."

"Yes sir!" I winked at him and rushed off.

Oh thank god. Just one more day.

----

I was early, and I let myself in and he glanced at me and checked his watch. His eyes turned back to his laptop and I realised I was going to be totally ignored until 6 sharp. Damn. Can't stand being ignored. So I stripped, and went to sit beside him, peering at his work.

"No, that was Adam Smith." I corrected him, reading over his shoulder and pointing to a quote. He glanced at me and I felt myself go pink. "Sorry, sir." He nudged my knee.

"You can proofread this later." He sighed. "In the meantime, here." He unzipped his pants unceremoniously and flopped his dick out. I shrugged. Sure thing, better than waiting for him anyway.

I fell to my knees and paused rubbing his thighs.

"Please sir?" I asked out of politeness.

"Yep." He said casually. He sighed softly as I took it in my mouth and I could hear the smile as he spoke again. "Just hold it." He said. "Don't suck it." I sighed internally. Oof. Reduced to... absolutely nothing. A place to keep his cock warm while he studied. Oh, that was so good. He started to harden in my mouth, and I moved to accommodate, but I didn't start sucking. I sat there silently, being his good boy, Closing my eyes and embracing the depravity.

After a million and a half years, roughly, he eventually sighed and I heard his laptop close. I stayed still, waiting for permission, but he just pulled out of my mouth and stood up. I watched him eagerly as he moved across the room and pulled out some rope. Oh, fuck yes. More depravity.

"You into shibari?" I wondered out loud. He snorted.

"Nope." He said. "Stand up." I did, and enjoyed him admiring me, the way he always did. "Hands." He directed, so I held them out and he roughly tied them up, doing a complicated knot that I had no doubt I couldn't wriggle out of. "And..." He grinned and pecked my cheek. "Arms up, pet." I blushed and held my hands over my head. He grinned and looked up, and I moaned as I saw something wild. He had a fucking rope anchor wired to the the ceiling.

"Oooh. Someone's not getting their deposit back."

"Worth it." He grinned. "Stay there."

He had to grab a chair to reach, but he strung me up to the ceiling and pulled tight. I grunted. The balls of my feet were just barely touching the ground and it felt like I couldn't really put weight anywhere. I was majorly helpless, and my arms were already on fire. I tested myself dubiously.

"Will this hold?" I asked. He grinned.

"Yeah, let your weight go for a sec." I lifted my feet up cautiously, and felt the searing pain ripping through my arms- but the ceiling didn't collapse. "You're good." He hopped off the chair and grinned at me. "You look good like this. Very helpless." He flicked my cage and I grunted.

"So." He said. "About to run into a minor problem." He held out a ball gag and I grinned at him. "Yeah." He caught my smile. "Wanted to shut you up for once." I laughed. "But that means you can't say red." He said. "What's your safe word?" He sighed as I shook my head and opened my mouth. "And don't tell me you don't need one or I'll send you home and we can do this another time." My eyes widened.

"Um. Sure." I shrugged. "I blink three times and we stop?" He smiled at me and stroked my pecs.

"Honey, we both know you're barely capable of speaking when you're all subbed out. You're not gonna manage Morse code through eye signals." I laughed in spite of myself. "And anyway. There's still an issue with that." He gestured to an eye mask sitting on his desk and I followed his wave.

"Oh right." I said. "Ok... I uh... I knee you in the balls and we stop?" He laughed.

"Yeah that would do it." He grinned and jumped on the chair again, to secure the gag. "Be a miracle if you actually get my balls, but if you start kicking we stop." He stepped back. "How's that?" I narrowed my eyes at him as he looked at my face and he grinned. "Ok, blink once for good, twice for bad, and wink if you hate me more than anything but this is the horniest you've ever been and want the blindfold on now." I winked and he laughed. "Thought so." He said, and fixed the blindfold. "Good boy." He kissed my forehead. Mmm. I felt my cock strain in the cage.

"You gonna love this." He said. I felt his hands caress me, moving up and down slowly, and his kisses trail across my chest, moving down, and further down, until his mouth was around my cage and I almost lost my balance because it felt sooo good. He chuckled, and to my delight and relief I felt him holding my poor abused lifeless cock, and I heard him playing with the key. "Oh there we go." He moaned, as the cage sprung off, and my cock immediately hardened. I moaned at the relief and he moaned back. I waited with baited breath for whatever abuse he was about to give me... but... oh no... even worse... I felt his soft warm mouth envelop me. Of all the sweet torture he could have conjured up, being at his mercy like this was... the best thing I could ever have imagined. "I don't know what you're on about." He paused, and licked up the shaft. I shivered, and my abs clenched. "You taste delightful." He told me. He giggled as my toes curled up. "Oh, but we have a problem don't we?" He teased, in between torturing me with his mouth. "You can't cum unless I give permission, and you can't beg like this." He swapped to his hand for a second, stroking me slowly. "And after.... Well how long did I make you wait? Five days, pet? Oh you must be a hair trigger right now." I moaned as he sucked me again, lovingly. "Oh well, I guess you'll just have to wait for permission. I strongly suggest you do. I won't be happy if you cum before I say so." I groaned into the gag, and immediately switched focus from his hot, wet mouth. My arms were in agony. That was good. I could focus on the pain. But he was reaaalll good. Unmph. Ok, ok. I WAS a hair trigger. I would have cum like, immediately, but... but ok. Apple. Banana. Carrot. Dragon fruit. Eggplant... I made little noises of pleasure as he sucked me off so sweetly, rolling my heavy balls in his palm and moaning around me. Feijoa! Grapefruit, H... H... oh no... Haricot-verts? Sure. Fine. Whatever. Iceberg lettuce. Jackfruit. I hate him so much. I wanted to enjoy it, but every time I stopped focusing on everything else I got way too close. He's the worst. I was storming out after this. Oh no. Kiwi fruit. Fuck I think I love him.

I went through the alphabet three times, which could have been hours or seconds- I'd never know. I was shaking, sweat was pouring down my body and I was flushed all over. Everett was just continuing his torment and at some point I had to jerk my hips away, to give me a millisecond to reboot, and he paused. I felt him stand up, and his hand wrapped around my needy cock.

"You close?" He whispered in my ear. I assume he could feel the glare behind the blindfold. He chuckled, and I felt his hand behind my head as he released my mouth, only to kiss me tenderly. "Ok. Cum, pet." He whispered, and his hand sped up and his tongue wrapped around mine and I moaned as I relaxed and let everything fall apart.

The orgasm lasted 5 days, I think. At least as long as I'd been unable to cum. My body was on fire, and it didn't calm down, it just washed over me over and over again as he kissed me. I felt him push the blindfold off and I blinked at him as he looked into my eyes, his lips still not far from mine. I closed my eyes and kissed him again, and he responded. We stayed there until my mouth gave up, the way my body was, and he sheepishly brought his hand to my mouth and I sucked the cum off, watching him the whole time. He kissed me again and pressed his head to my neck.

1...34567...10