Want You to Want Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder if those can stay on?" He pulled at the fabric of the panties, pulling them into my crack while I grunted in pain, before pulling them out and trying to shove them to one side. "We'll see."

He grunted, and grabbed my hips. "Real slow baby." He moaned.

Even without lube I was wet, and aching for him, and so relaxed I thought I could take him. We'd ditched condoms a few weeks ago when we both took some tests and made a solemn promise it was just each other- which it was, why would we even want anyone else? I lowered myself down on him as he held my panties out of the way, and I wriggled in the pleasurable discomfort of his fat leaking dick burying itself in me. I leant out, grinding my ass slowly into him, and almost tearing up at the pain. I NEVER skipped leg day, knowing how often he made me do this, but even my muscles were usually no match for the way he'd take me. Once I was subbed out I was as weak as a kitten, and he usually had to take charge and hold me up so I didn't collapse.

I rode him feverishly as he whispered dirty things in my ear about how soft and weak I was, and his arms wrapping around me soaked up all the pain from my legs and poor abused cock. He reached down and grabbed it, using it like a handle to manipulate me and I moaned and tossed my head back. He grunted and grabbed my heart, keeping me sooo weak and pliant.

"Good boy." He muttered. "Stay still, I'll make you cum." I moaned and tried to look at him wildly. I couldn't beg like this and that had been a rule for so long now. I moaned as he drove into me, holding my hips firmly, and squeezing my cage with his other hand. "I know." He whispered, his tongue flicking in my ear. "This is very unfair of me isn't it? You're gonna cream yourself, totally untouched, and I'm going to have to punish you because you didn't ask for permission. Poor baby." I went weak in his arms. Oh mannn, so damn unfair. And soooo hot. God knew what the punishment was but I'd fucking make him regret it, no matter what, because this wasn't fair at all! My abs clenched and my toes curled as he continued pounding me, making my dick ache in its cage. "Good boy." He said. "No control at all, yeah? So weak for your Sir. Such a stupid slutty animal." I whined, feeling my whole body shaking. "That so goood." He crooned. "Little... ugh... helpless... ugh..." His grip tightened on me and my eyes rolled back in my head as the sound of him starting to lose it out me over the edge. I could feel him throbbing in my ass, and my own orgasm was spewing out of the cage. I panted furiously, struggling to breathe with the gag on and he pulled it off as we came, moaning and twisting my head so he could catch my lips.

"Oh... sir... Everett..." I breathed.

"Good boy." He murmured, his hips stopping from gyrating and his breath slowing. "On your knees." I slipped off him, feeling the gape and the emptiness as my panties settled back into my crack. I was suddenly aware of how painful they'd been, rubbing against me the whole time, but before I could complain his hands were... inside of me, scooping his own cum out of me. I moaned and turned to face him, shuffling awkwardly on my knees. "Good boy." He stroked my head and offered me his hand. I obediently lapped up his cum, and whined as he scooped what he could from my abs and fed that to me as well. He knew I didn't really like eating my own cum, but he made me do it anyway, because he knew the depravity drove me wild. "Mmm." He sighed with contentment. "Come here." He pulled me up to lie with him on the bed and wrapped his arms around me. I lay there, trying to be soft, but uncomfortable with my arms all tied up behind me. "Amazing." He squeezed me. "You're amazing."

"So could you get the handcuffs off?" I whispered back.

"Ugh. I guess." He sighed and stood up, grabbing the key from where he'd discarded it and unlocking me. I rubbed my wrists and smiled at him.

"Good?"

"Very good."

"You like this?" I pressed my pecs together in the bra and grinned at him.

"Dude, that's way hotter than you know." His eyes flashed. "You're gonna regret awakening that in me." I laughed.

"It's a birthday present, don't get too excited. I CANNOT afford to do this again."

"Well, maybe I'll make you start a swear jar and every dollar goes towards more to look pretty for me."

"You fucking won't you fuckhead." I glared at him and he cracked up.

"I so would." He said. "You have an outrageous mouth for a sub."

"And you wouldn't like me if I didn't." I said hotly, before biting my lip in case he WOULD like that, and I'd just nailed my coffin shut. He grinned at me with his twinkly 'I have an idea' face and I groaned internally. "What have I talked myself into?" I asked. He practically sparkled.

"Actually, been thinking about it for a while." He grinned. "You have the worst orgasm control of anyone I've ever met."

"Hey!"

"Go ahead, deny it." He grinned. I shrugged with a smile. I'm not premature, but sure. Control isn't exactly the word I'd use. "So, since you already ask me so nicely to touch yourself, what about every time you cum you put $5 towards a nice new set of something pretty for me?" I groaned.

"Dude! $5? I'll be drowning in lingerie."

"I see no drawbacks."

"I hate you."

"You do not."

"Kay, I love you." I admitted, moving to lay down with him. "Ugh. Ok. I guess we're doing THAT now."

"Fantastic." He said. "You know, you could hold off. Edge yourself and only cum with me. Might save your wallet." I sighed.

"I'll try." I mumbled. "Not promising any effectiveness."

"Not expecting any." He laughed. "Were we going to dinner?"

"Oh, yeah, totally. I'll shower."

"Or not." He said. I winced.

"And What? I just go out, covered in..."

"Yep." He said.

"Oh, you major asshole."

"And that." He said, snapping the waistband of the panties. I grunted.

"Yeah, yeah. Anything else master?"

"Master? Hmm. Just Sir, Ihaka."

"Anything else sir?" I rolled my eyes.

"Well." His eyes drifted down to my cock. But I was expecting that.

"Any chance of release after dinner or...?"

"If you're good, maybe." He stroked my hair. "But probably not. You've been unlocked for a week and I don't have the fucking energy to say yes to your insane jerk off schedule." I smiled at him and touched his cheek gently.

"Everett, that won't stop me. I can work a dildo."

"Crap. I wondered when you'd work that out." He grinned. "Oh well. Nothing new, you blowing up my phone begging."

"Just the way you like it."

"Yep."

He sat up and we slowly got dressed. I checked myself out awkwardly in his mirror, worried that it would be insanely obvious I was wearing a bra, but with a jacket on you might not see anything weird... I wrinkled my nose as I looked at myself.

"Any chance you would change your mind about the bra?" I asked. "The rest is sexy but... I..." I trailed off. I what? I was just uncomfortable. One thing being all dolled up for him when it was his birthday and he was about to fuck me. But I felt stupid. And not sexy stupid. Just normal, boring stupid. I almost bit my lip and went back on speaking up- it was his birthday, I could suck up a couple of hours feeling ridiculous. But Everett touched my shoulder and smiled at me.

"Yeah." He said. "I could change my mind about that."

"Thanks." I swallowed. He's too good to me. He often WOULd push me when I was reluctant but he always seemed to read a real red flag way before it got too much. I slipped out of the bra and pulled my shirt back on, checking myself out with relief.

"Better actually." He said. "You hold your head higher when you feel sexy." I snorted. He's a bit much, to be honest.

"I always feel sexy."

"You always are sexy." I grinned at him.

"You too. Let's go."

Our arms swung as we walked and talked about nothing much. We passed our old Public Policy tutor as we walked and stopped to say hello. His eyes were bugging out as he spoke to us.

"So you two... get along now?" He glanced at our entwined hands.

"Eh. Sometimes." I said. Everett laughed.

"Mostly." He agreed. We said our goodbyes and walked in silence. "Glad you did stop hating me though." He said. "You can't imagine the surprise when you told me you had feelings for me."

"Yeah, I know." I squeezed his hand. "Well. Likewise." He frowned at me.

"I never hated you."

"Yes you did."

"What? No? I was like majorly crushing on you from day one!"

"You so weren't!" I laughed. "You gave me a lecture on day one about showing up on time!" Everett shook his head at me.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you that boys are mean to you because they like you?"

"From day one?" I swallowed. "Damn, you must be MAJORLY stoked at how this worked out for you." Everett grinned.

"Majorly, majorly stoked." He said. "I'm dating the captain of the football team! It's like all my high school dreams came true."

"Oh shut up." I laughed.

"And you're dating the nerd with a heart of gold." He said. "Oh well, we can't all be the protagonist."

"I am so the protagonist! And you're the nerd who like... got all hot in the second act."

"Oh, like I take off my glasses and I'm prom queen? I'm so totally the main character."

"Absolutely not! You're hot with glasses on, Clark Kent, and I had like, an arc you know."

"What, that telling people you like them can lead to wonderful unexplored new sex games?"

"Pretty much?"

"Just admit I'm the protagonist and you're my sidekick."

"Sidekick!" I spluttered. Everett leapt out of my arms and started sprinting away from me, laughing.

"That's right!" He sang back at me gleefully. "I'm Han Solo and you're Chewy. I'm Charles Xavier and you're Scott Summers, I'm Picard and you're Riker... oooof." He grunted as I caught up to him and threw him over my shoulders.

"You might be right." I considered it as I walked to the restaurant, with him wriggling on my shoulder. I wouldn't have done that if he were just my Dom, but he was my boyfriend, and he only loved me more because I didn't take any shit from him. "Huh." I said out loud as my mind wandered. He'd liked me forever? Why on earth did he antagonise me so much then? Well. Maybe I got it. I walked into our first debate meeting with 100 pounds and 4 inches on him late pretending I didn't care. I probably would have tried to pull me into line as well. He didn't know by looking at me that I was really just a big emotional teddy bear who liked getting spanked just as I would never have guessed he was a shockingly emotionally mature man who liked tying guys up for fun. I wondered how this really had played out for him.

Getting a crush on the biggest jock asshole he knew, finding out he might have a chance, hiding his real feelings and having it all come out... I suddenly really wondered what had gone on in that bright little head of his. Here I was feeling like he was pulling my strings... but we were both sort of guided by some other force... I grunted. You know, on paper he was like, your dream protagonist. Smart and nerdy and shy, but strong and sassy and really handsome, albeit kinda short. He made me feel like a big, horny dumb, lumbering giant sometimes... like I thought I was so great and so sexy but he'd just give me a little look and I'd shut my mouth and listen to what he had to say..."Oh god, I am Riker." I realised. Because No Way was I Picard. I mean maaayybbeee Kirk, but Spock was the real hero in TOS. "I'm Watson. I'm fucking Samwise Gamgee." Everett kicked at me, having all but given up on me putting him down until I felt like it.

"Yeah, you're getting it." He called out. "I'm the brains but you're my sidekick- like- the brawn, or the eye candy, or whatever... ow!" He laughed as I swung him round and put him down.

"Oh you're fine." I grabbed his hand. "Anyway that doesn't make me your sidekick." I rolled my eyes. He raised his eyebrows.

"What does it make you then, Robin?"

"Your second in command." I puffed out my chest. "Nothing wrong with that." He laughed.

"I suppose you are." He said. "Well, number one, will you pretty please keep your gigantic oaf hands off me until after dinner?"

"Ooo, and after dinner?"

"We'll see." He winked at me. "I know you never wanted to switch before but you never get tempted do you?" I swallowed as I looked at him.

"I'm wearing a fucking cock cage, Ev. I can't switch."

"I'd let you out to fuck me." He grinned. "Don't you ever get slightly tempted to lift me up and fuck me against a wall? Like hot people sex, where only two feet can be on the ground at any one time?" I felt my cock twitch limply.

"Ev, we're doing dinner, and YOU are so not ready for an enema."

"You don't think so?" He grinned at me. "Don't you ever wish that you could hit me back?"

"I'd hurt you."

"You think so, huh?" Everett sparkled. I groaned.

"I don't have a single Dom bone in my body."

"Well in that case I'll have to tell you to fuck me like an animal against a wall." He said. "I can probably do that. Put a leash on you and tug on it when you're not making me feel good enough." I winced and paused as we reached the restaurant.

"Everett. If you make me do dinner whispering shit like that across the table all night I swear to god I'll strangle you."

"Oh no." He said flatly. "Those big hands wrapped all around my neck..." I sighed.

"You're a fucking nightmare."

"You love it."

"Lucky for you."

"Yep." Everett squeezed my hand. "Very, very lucky."

And he led me into the restaurant with his stupid twinkly eyes and I felt my heart melt for him. Of all the people in the world, he was all mine. And I was his. Everett Brooks. Who would have thought?

1...5678910