Want You to Want Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gah." I whispered. "You taste so much better." He laughed quietly.

"Don't know what you're on about." He muttered. "You taste amazing." He kissed my neck and pulled away, which I whined about, but I wasn't together enough to protest properly. He jumped on the chair and stroked my head. "Kay, I'm letting you down." He said. "Don't worry, I've got you." I snorted through my blissed out state- but he did have me. He grabbed me before my legs caved and somehow he lifted me and dumped me on the bed. He untied my arms as I lay there and rubbed them gently as I flexed my fingers. Well. Something still worked. He lay next to me and kissed my chest, curling up beside me. "Worth it?" He grinned, looking at me. I let my arms curl around him. Worth it? I'd stay locked up for the rest of my life if it meant I could have an orgasm like that on my deathbed. But I might keep that to myself. Lest he get ideas. I smiled at him.

"Yeah." I managed. "Majorly."

We lay together as I slowly came right, feeling all the pain and the pleasure settle into a dull hazy background noise and eventually I managed to sit up.

"Hmmm." I said. "How the fuck can I repay that?"

"You can't." He winked at me.

"Oh, but let me try." I begged. "I'm a bit useless for fucking but if you don't mind doing all the work I'm ready."

"No, that's ok." He stroked my thighs absentmindedly. "I get off watching you." I laughed.

"Likewise. Let me? Please?" He smiled.

"What would you like?"

"No! What would you like?!!" He lay back and grinned.

"What do you think I'd like?" I laughed as I looked at him. I knew him well enough now to know EXACTLY what he'd like.

"You'd like me to tell you what I'd like." I said, kneeling up. "Which is going to keep us at an impasse forever because you KNOW I just want to make you happy."

"Anything will make me happy."

"Ugh, you're so annoying." I grinned and straddled him. "Ok, so first of all, may I please take off your clothes?"

"You may."

"Thank you, sir." I leant in and peeled his t-shirt off. I almost threw it on the floor but I caught myself just in time, and stood up to fold it properly and place it on his desk. I knelt down before him and removed his shoes and socks, kissing his toes before I knelt up to unbutton his jeans, which he kindly helped me with.

"Oooh." My eyes widened as Insaw he was wearing a jock strap. "That's intriguing." He laughed and stroked my hair.

"We're not switching, pet." He said. "Just laundry day."

"Do your laundry more often." I grinned at him. "That's so hot."

"Glad you like it, pet." I stood up to fold his jeans and bit my lip as I looked at him.

"I don't even know how to top." I said. "But you're making me want to try."

"No." He said. I grinned and wrapped myself around him, rubbing my crotch against him and holding him gently.

"Though you wanted what I wanted? Sir?" He chucked and pushed my hair back.

"You don't know how to top." He said. "You'll be terrible." He pressed his lips to mine chastely and I moaned. "Why on earth would I put up with a terrible little sub who thinks he's a big man now because he's seen me in a jock?"

"Because we'll both like it." I whispered. "You'll love telling me what to do. You'll love how bad I am. You'll tease me and have me all weak and shaking and we'll both know, without a shadow of a doubt, how absolutely undeniably better than me you are."

"We already know that, pet." He smiled. But he was playing along. If he didn't actually want it he would have shut me up already. He wanted me to talk him into it.

"Please, sir." I clasped his hand and brought it to my lips. "Let me try."

"You won't last." He said. "Your poor little cock isn't up to it. I've kept you needy all week. Your sad limp cock can't satisfy me for a second. I'll be horny and annoyed."

"Well." I raised my eyebrows. "Do you have a strap?" His eyes crinkled.

"Why would I have a strap, pet?"

"Because you've done this before." I guessed. "With boys bigger and prettier than me. And girls, probably. It was probably even worse for them, because they really could fuck, if you let them. I can't. But you like it, so you make them try."

"What makes you so sure?" I ran my fingers over his jock and smiled as I met his eye.

"Because no self respecting top only Dom would own this." I snapped the strap against his hips and he let out the tiniest little moan. Oooh. I was right huh? He really did like taking it.

"You were pretty clear we weren't switching." He said, taking my hands away from his waist.

"We're not switching." I said. "I'm your boy, you're my Sir. That's how it is." He smiled.

"Would you rather a strap, or do you want to try?" I blushed. I didn't think it would be that easy, actually.

"Uh..." I stammered.

"Ah." He said. "I see, pet. All talk. You can't top me at all, can you?"

"No!" I said hotly. "I mean yes, sir. I can. Let me try, please."

"No." He yawned. "Not worth my time."

"Please sir."

"And you said you weren't a brat." He pinched my nipple. "I said no, pet." I blinked at him wide eyed.

"But you didn't say red." He smiled.

"You got me there."

"Please?" I ground my cock against his again. We were both sooo hard. "I'll be so good for you, sir." He laughed.

"I'll make you a deal." He stroked my face. "If you cum before I do we lock that cock of yours right back up. If you last I'll take a whole weekend off just for you, and believe me, I have plans." I sighed and pressed myself into him.

"Guess I'll get used to being caged." I kissed his neck. "Deal. Thank you sir."

"You're welcome, pet."

He ran his hands over my shoulders and shook his head with a smile as he manoeuvred me on to my back.

"Can't fucking believe you talked me into this." He said, as he fondled my cock, getting me nice and hard. I moaned and swatted him away.

"Give me a fighting chance, please." I begged. "Let me eat your ass? Please sir." He smiled.

"You wanna eat my ass, pet?"

"Yes, sir. So bad. Please." I begged.

"Lie down." He said. "Stop wiggling."

"Yes sir." I let myself fall still and waited for him to instruct me. I was half decent at eating ass because everyone likes that, whether or not they wanna get fucked. Usually I'd even take a little bit of control, but I had a feeling I was on pretty thin ice as it was. I was lucky he liked me so much. Everett sat on my chest and pressed his ass into my face and I moaned, but I didn't dive in. I reckon my self control was exceptional, actually.

"Please sir." I just whined, waiting for permission, not very patiently I'll admit but waiting all the same.

"Get to it then." He sighed. He had no faith in me. I closed my eyes and decided to prove him wrong.

My boyfriends loved doing this to me. My boyfriends were sweet and kind and I loved them, but it was rare they saw the gooey mess that I became with my Doms. When they ate my ass, though, they got a glimpse of it, and who doesn't love a subbed out hot guy who's aching for you? I definitely learnt a thing or two from how they'd made me feel.

My Doms almost never did. Everett was very different to the mold I was used to. He was less demanding, and he really seemed to love unwinding me, where I think the others just got off on the power play. He was pretty mild mannered, and I knew I got away with a lot, but I always felt like he never minded really. As long as I didn't push it too far, he wouldn't push back. HE was the kind of Dom who liked eating my ass, because it made me squirm. I bet he thought I'd be awkward and terrible on the other side of things. But I've had enough awkward and terrible sex to know exactly what not to do.

I didn't use my hands at first, because I thought he might tell me not to. I kissed his cheeks, one after the other, and breathed in his scent, and kissed his crack lovingly. I didn't go right for the big prize right away, where's the fun in that? I kissed, and slurped, and nuzzled and even bit him, just a little, and I could hear his breathing grow slow and steady. He moaned slightly in satisfaction and I grinned to myself. Good start. Follow through now.

I very cautiously ran my hands over his ass, waiting to see if he'd stop me, but he let me, and I pried his ass apart and started to make out more intimately with his hole. My eyes were closed, and I was so deep under his spell I really, truly, don't think I breathed at all. I just used every trick I knew, over and over, deeper and deeper. My hand drifted to his cock, which was trapped in the jock and straining very hard. I ran my palm over it and he purred in pleasure.

"Good boy." He whispered. That made me want to try harder. I kept palming his cock, and licking his hole, and darting my tongue in deep, inhaling him and moaning so he knew how much I loved this. I could feel him getting harder and harder, and his hips were moving fractionally against me. I could feel his muscles clenching and I wondered for a second if he was actually... gonna cum, just like that. But he pulled away and sat up, all very suddenly. I blinked, hoping I hadn't done something horribly wrong.

He looked at me as he fumbled in his bedside table, his eyes drifting over me the way they always did. Like he knew he owned every inch of me. Quite right too. I watched him and reached for the condoms. He tsked and batted my hand away.

"I'll do that." He said.

"Sorry sir." I let my hands fall to my side. Ok, really, all the better that he'd let me do nothing at all. Giving it, rather than taking, was way out of my depth. He smirked at me as he rolled the condom on my dick, watching me pretend that wasn't fucking doing it for me already, and I was totally nonplussed. He used some lube- but again, he wouldn't let me near it, and I just watched in blissful agony as he fingered himself. I wish he'd let me. My fingers are a million times better at this than my dick. But we both knew that.

He knelt over me, lining us up, and he stared at me, letting my cock brush his hole, but not letting me penetrate him. I bucked my hips in spite of myself, but he saw that coming and pushed me down.

"Beg." He said, his hands drifting over my body.

"Please sir."

"What?" He asked shortly. Ugh. Creative begging. He's so annoying like that. Most Doms are more than happy with 'please sir, please sir, please sir'. I moaned.

"Please fuck me." Because no matter who was where, he'd always be fucking me.

"You want this?" He asked. How the hell did he have such good leg muscles? He was crouched over me, holding himself just out of reach. I would have been in searing pain already and I do this for fun all the time.

"I want you, sir." I whined. God, what would he even want to hear? "Please. I need you. Please." I could see that wasn't quite it. I reached up and curled my hands around his waist, closing my eyes. I really did need him. Like this, or like however he wanted. My body was aching for him. No one else would do. No one else had ever given me so much. Hmm. That might do it actually. So I managed, somehow, to translate that into words and I opened my eyes a fraction, just to see his face.

Usually I read him like a picture book. But the look on his face was indecipherable.

Either way, he clutched my hips and I whimpered as he sank down on me. Shit. I would be locked up for a million years. I wasn't convinced I could last two seconds. It had been SO LONG, and I was already so worked up. Bless his damn fucking heart that I'd already had one orgasm. It was the only thing saving me now. I always did last longer on round two.

I moaned and my fingers dug into his hips as I shuddered in pleasure. He waited for a minute, more for my benefit than his, I imagine, and slowly, he began to ride me.

Well. We both knew I couldn't give it back. You know, maybe if he was on his knees and I took him from behind I could be something other than a dildo, but like this- pinned down- moaning as he took me. Yeah. Nah. I was nothing.

"You're doing so good, pet." He whispered. I wanted to laugh. I really, really wasn't. But I noticed my hips were moving now, and my hands were still on his waist. Even through the subby fog- I was- well. Maybe just a fraction better than a sex toy? "Oh, that's it." He moaned, and his hands pawed at my chest. I still wasn't doing much- but I guess I was hitting the right spot for him because his eyes were closing and his breathing was heavy. "Oh my good boy." He crooned. "Look at you. You're doing so good." I blushed at his words. Like a teacher talking to an idiot kid who really thinks they're the next Picasso. I moaned as he pinched my nipple and smiled at me. "Oh, honey." He said, watching me lazily. "Oh you're not gonna last are you? That's ok, pet. You've done so well." I closed my eyes and tried to block out the sheer humiliation of how little I had to offer him. If I was in his position I'd be drooling, but he was lucid, and teasing me. I was so fucked for him. I moaned, and I let him ride me, positioning me where he wanted for whatever pleasure he could get. Through half lidded eyes I noticed his jock was... I mean it was almost wet. I let my hands drift over his thighs and his stance slipped as he shivered. Oo. I might have half a chance.

I made his pleasure my goal, because I fall into the trap of seeking my own far too often. I moved my hips fractionally, just whenever I could sense I wasn't quite making him feel good, and he rewarded me with deep growls, moaning faster. His eyes rolled back at some point and out of nowhere he grabbed my throat.

"Oh, pet." He grunted, his soft teasing lilt all gone. "You are so good, pet." He groaned. "Fuck me harder." Well, who am I to disobey a direct order? I channeled everything I had into him. Thrusting up with all the force my legs could muster. He was a top, mostly, so he wouldn't cum like I did, all messily over a cock, untouched, so I reached into his jock and he panted as I wrapped my fist around him tight. "Yeah, just like that pet." He said. "Good boy." Ugh, wish he wouldn't. That would have sent me over if I hadn't already ditched sub space for a competition right now. A competition I wanted to win. And I was so close... because he was so close. His movements were erratic and he was shaking, and pink and hot to the touch. Holy shit. I could do this. I moaned, and his grip around my throat tightened. He opened his eyes and we held each other's gaze as we fucked each other, his ass clenching around me. He smiled.

"You win." He grunted. Oh no. I might win but...

"Wait... sir... can I..." He wasn't listening to me, because his eyes were closed and his cock was spilling seed all over my hand. Christ almighty, how was I meant to hold anything back with that happening? His cum all over me, and his ass playing a fucking symphony... I moaned, the regret already tainting my orgasm as my hips bucked wildly against him.

We panted, and for some reason we held each other close as we came off our respective highs. My brain wasn't nearly as far away as it had been last time, and Everett's always been sharper than me when we were fooling around, so as our breath evened and we looked at each other I had the wherewithal to wince as he grinned.

"Well, I guess I get a weekend with you where I'm in trouble the whole time because I know I just came without permission."

"And you missed both our loads." He said. I swore. I would have gone for it, but he stopped me as I tried. "Moments gone." He said.

"Ugh, I am sorry." I said. "I fucking love the taste of your cum." He rolled his eyes at me.

"You're gross." He said.

"You're into it."

"I am." He squeezed me and sat up. "Back rub?"

"I'm ok, promise. Cuddle?"

"If that's ok."

"Course." I sat up properly and quickly dealt with the condom and both our loads, peeling off his jock strap and flicking it in the laundry before cleaning myself up with some tissues. "Here." I threw myself back on his bed and motioned for him to lie on my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and held him close, stroking little circles on his back.

My eyes grew heavy and I felt good, with him wrapped around me, his breathing slow and steady. Normally we would talk about something inane, but I was out of words and he wasn't offering any, so we just lay there, for a very long time. I had to shake myself as I realised I was about to drift off.

"God I'm beat." I yawned, springing out of his arms.

"Yeah." He stretched out. "I'll text you. Be good."

"I'm always good." I laughed and we made our goodbyes.

----

The first punishment, for not asking permission to cum, was exactly what he'd said it would be, and it was every bit as horrible as I expected. At least he didn't make me wait long to see him. He called me to his the next day, where he pointed to a corner of his room and told me to face it, my hands behind my back, until he said so.

I am so not built for staying still. It was humiliating, enraging, and very very boring. I barely endured. I tried so hard to just breathe deeply and prove that I could be good. Prove that I wasn't a brat, and that I totally deserved a reprieve because I was such a good boy. I bit my tongue to give me something to focus on other than tapping my feet or thinking about him. I did the alphabet games in my head, and I tried to entertain myself with the tiniest corner of a map that just made it into my field of vision, testing myself on geographical points of interest.

I sighed with relief as Everett stood up and wrapped his arm around my torso. He pressed his lips to my neck and I let my head fall back into his shoulder. His hand drifted down and squeezed my dick.

"How the fuck are you hard?" He almost sounded exasperated. I just pressed myself closer to him.

"Been fantasizing about what you're gonna do to me next." I closed my eyes. He grunted and I rubbed back on his palm as he held me through my jeans.

"Hmmm." He said. "Christ, you are fucking hard. How do you live like this? On edge all the time?"

"Not alll the time." I breathed in his cologne. "Just around you." I smiled as I felt that I wasn't the only one getting hard.

"I've always wanted to make you cream your pants." He whispered, pulling me tighter and pressing his cheek to mine. "Just make you cum, all over yourself like a boy who can't control himself, and make you walk around all day."

"Oh..." I moaned. He humped my back and I writhed in his tight grip.

"Be so embarrassing for you, pet. Just losing control. Like a little bitch."

"Mmmm."

"Frankly it's a miracle I can't get you there all the time." He chuckled. "Your stamina isn't exactly noteworthy. And you're pretty fucking weak for me aren't you?"

"Um... yes sir." I whispered.

"Just beg me when you're ready." He murmured. And he held me tight and ran his hand over the outside of my jeans. Actually, I really don't think I could have cum like that, even though he really wanted me to. He was amazing, I wanted to flood my pants so bad for him. The sooner the better. But I needed a fraction more stimulation.

"Please... sir..." I whined, trying to hump his hand harder. He groaned.

"Fuck." He muttered. And it was almost as though he couldn't stop himself, but he roughly undid my flies and forced his hands between my legs. "Oh fuck pet, you're so hard for me." He muttered. "Good boy." With only the thin fabric of my briefs between his hand and my dick, and the rough material grazing me, and his grunts and teasing... I could do it. I closed my eyes and let myself feel the shame of letting go, and I let myself go limp on his arms.

"Sir, sir please, can I cum?"

"Yes pet." He said. So with a sob, I came, in my underwear. I flushed pink with the realisation I was totally walking home in these, no matter what. Everett was panting heavily in my ear and he had me pinned against him, refusing to let me go.

So I wriggled away first, grabbing his hand, which had generously caught most of my cum but not all of it because I could feel it seeping through the fabric. I licked his palm and wrinkled my nose. Not a fan of tasting myself. Everett ruffled my hair.

1...45678...10