Wanted: Maid (Male) Pt. 05

Story Info
From Mommy's Boy to Daddy's Girl.
2.7k words
4.72
38.7k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaleHue
PaleHue
327 Followers

His warm hand caressed the small of my back. Tingles danced along my spine. "I love seeing goosebumps on such a girly ass," he grasped one of my cheeks. I muffled my moan. I looked around for Madeline to no avail.

"You must be so frustrated in there," his other palm went to the front of my panties. "Hard--but not completely, then soft again. Horny and then suppressed; horny, and suppressed. Again and again as my wife gets increasingly comfortable being underdressed around you. Walking around the house in her thin crop top and booty shirts after her workout. Underboob very visible. It's like she sees you as just another girl. Asking you for occasional fashion advice, talking about how wet I make her....*

"She knows how hard you make me, too" his hand now gripped the back of my neck. "That's why she's worked so hard to give you to me. Out of love. You're really just another way for my wife to please me, how does that make you feel? Horny? Betrayed? Vulnerable? Well, sweetie, it's okay to feel all three--"

"Mmff," his mouth enveloped mine. I squirmed under his heavy kisses as he pushed my mouth into his from behind. Taking his cock into my mouth was one thing. Having his forceful tongue exploring my mouth and my own tongue was another world. It felt like I was being claimed, or marked. This was a whole other kind of possession. My heart raced, his harsh stubble grazed my smooth face, and I wondered what Madeline would think of me now. Everything I had done before to him had been at her direction. Now he was making use of me with her not around.

He was gripping my ass cheeks apart and then closed as he used them to pull me closer and closer. I was woozy. I felt like I would fall the moment he let me go. His chest at my face, I had never been kissed at this angle, head tilted up, ready to receive.

"Nghhh....mmmmm.....mmmf" his fingers rubbed my hole through my panties. I squirmed and wriggled in his arms. It felt so good to be touched there as my lips pressed against his. Unreleased, without relief, my cage and this new vulnerability had me beyond pent up. His hardness in his pants was extending against my cage. Almost taunting me: 'See, your proper place is being locked up in the presence of a real man.'

He broke the kiss abruptly, then held me at arms length. I was caught off guard, leaning forward expectantly as he smiled knowingly down at me. My lips needed more, but I wasn't sure I wanted it from him, a man. "Suck on this, will you?" He held up a jeweled item of some kind.

Before I could react, it was in my mouth. I sucked and sucked as I struggled to maintain eye contact. "This toy is gonna go inside your pussy next, so make it nice and wet. You can think about sucking my cock if that helps." He patted my cheek as I sucked and sucked. I felt his rough hand exploring inside my panties, caressing the landing strip Madeline had shaved into my pubes, the cold metal cage holding me tighter as he firmly grasped my balls and cage in one hand.

"I hold what little remains of your manhood right here, in the palm of my hand." I was still sucking desperately on the plug. "It's mine to decide what we do with." His hand was alternating between squeezing and letting go. My eyes were watering from the painful pleasure of his playing so callously with my remaining boy parts and his forcing the toy in and out of my mouth. Still, I looked up at him obediently. "I think, luckily for you, that I like how it is; having this last remnant of your masculinity so close but forever out of reach."

He pulled the plug out of my mouth, held me lightly by the throat, then put the toy inside of my boy-pussy. "Oh..." I breathed out in response.

"Maddy has a little gift for you. Why don't you run off and find her?" he said commandingly.

I turned obediently, and started to walk off. Not before he spanked me, and hard. I couldn't help but yelp.

***

Madeline's meticulously done nails played with my hardening nipples. "How long have you been locked up now, dearie?"

"Two weeks, Miss."

"And in that time, you haven't had any release, is that right?"

"Mhmm" I nodded.

"No fingering yourself to completion? Or humping away at one of our pillows?"

I blushed. Neither of those had crossed my mind, but now the tantalizing ideas tightened my cage. What was I becoming?

"You're doing oh so well. You know how much I love seeing you spurt all over your girly panties...well...there's something else I'd like for you to try on. Step out of your maid clothes." I hesitatingly got nude for my boss. Peeling my panties off, the sticky precum stretched between them and my cage before breaking.

Madeline cupped my balls with her hand, laughing. "Oh my oh my, you're so wet!" Her hand in its approach had even graced my apparently wet thighs. "There's just so much...oh, don't be embarrassed sweetie...The same thing happens to me when my husband kisses me and gropes my ass. It's my body's way of preparing itself for him. I get so wet for him." She was rubbing my leaking fluids all over my cage, almost indifferently.

"Especially when I'm sucking his big cock. Feeling every ridge and vein with my naughty lips." My balls hugged tightly against my body. "But you know what that's like now too, don't you, baby?" She squeezed my scrotum.

"Ughhh...mmm"

"You know what it's like to suck cock! There's no coming back from that. The rest of your life...behind every pretty girls eyes...will be the knowledge that you sucked cock, and in a girly maid outfit to boot."

"But--" I meekly offered.

"Do you really think it matters if you did it for me? Haha. Oh my god...oh my god, you DO! Amazing. I love how in denial you are. Your little locked away peepee, that's really all it is, is dripping--and I mean dripping--after my husband tongue-fucked your mouth and played with your ass." She HAD seen...

I felt faint. What blood remained outside my cage rushed to my face.

"Trust me, you're no competition--" she felt up my chest again, "--I'm all the woman he needs. And you...you're going to be all the girly boy he needs. I deeply enjoy satisfying my husband, whatever it takes. Turns out, petite, feminine boys with little... equipment is, in part, what that is for him." All this time her face had slowly been approaching mine. I desperately ached to continue our makeout from before. She gripped my mouth as I leaned forward.

"No. Simply, no. You haven't earned that again. You may kiss my ass. She turned around and slowly lifted her dress to the small of her back. A perfectly sculpted ass fell from the fabric like magic. Her cheeks bounced lightly and stopped despite their size as they were toned beautifully. I was kissing without hesitation, leaking all over the floor like the slut I was for her.

"You see, there's one more thing you can do to prove yourself as our employee...something our last candidate, I guess, wasn't up to. Are you up to proving yourself once and for all to our family?" I was absorbed in her divine butt and nodded against it as I licked. "Very well, that's enough." I pulled away in disappointment.

After rifling through some things she came back and held before my kneeling face: pink heels, a pair of white panties and the white bralette with the words "Daddy's Girl" in the most feminine pink imaginable. I was shocked.

"You see, sweetie, our 'daughter' was really just our last employee. They made it pretty far but they were much more interested in being 'Mommy's boy' or 'girl' to fully commit. The truth is, to be our employee means being 'Daddy's girl.' As much fun as we can have, you playing in your panties for me, maybe even sucking on my breasts...you belong to my hubby. You can still do it all for me, but you'll mostly be doing it TO Daddy, understand?"

This sounded alarmingly like what my own situation was already becoming. But their last employee had lost out on Madeline in the end. I didn't want that.

"Oh sweetie, don't shake. It's alright. Why don't you just try it on? See how it feels. I nodded my assent. Slipping it over my arms, I felt like I was crossing a bridge of some kind.

She was holding me in front of her and in front of the mirror. She soothingly rubbed my chest. "How does that feel, honey? It looks so good on you. If only you just had some cute A or B cups for Mommy to play with." My nipples hardened. "But I'm not sure my husband would be interested...give Mommy a kiss." She tilted my head from behind. I swayed and fell back into her luscious breasts as her mouth enfolded mine. A lust-filled kiss, at least from me but...without the...cum...and without the rough stubble. My mind wandered.

But, I was in rapture at my own reflection. I would be Daddy's girl, for her, I told myself.

***

Sitting on my knees, the cold, pink heels pressing against my ass with the weight of my body -- I shivered. Mostly nude, shaved, I'd never felt so naked, so exposed. A little pink bow was tied around my limp, caged penis. I hated it, but I needed it. I wanted it but I was repulsed by it. My mind was in a dozen places at once as my body stood--as required--completely still.

I tried to think about Madeline to distract myself from my nervousness. This only made my ass pull and retract the jeweled butt plug now secure inside me as I thought of her breasts and her legs and her ass...and her cock as it made a slut out of me; but that soon became his cock, so much more real and exciting, and then, his cum. Oh god, his cum being fed into my subservient mouth; his hands manipulating my soft ass, his mouth making me his.

My mouth watered. My mouth felt empty without cock, without his cock; my body felt cold without his touch.

The cold cage completely covered my soft inch. With the added touch of the panties, you couldn't tell I was a boy. My nub was locked tight, the white panties were nearly as tight too. My hard little nipples were poking out of the "Daddy's Girl" bralette. It helped to accentuate the belly button piercing which was still healing from late the previous night.

I needed to be touched, to be fucked, to be given as much pleasure as physically and emotionally possible. My soul was exploding with horny, pent up neediness. I could feel his footsteps approaching in sync with the beats of my heart as I heard pieces of his clothes falling to the floor.

"You know..." he began, "...it used to be only the submissive partner was considered gay...being fucked, being a bottom for another man. I'll still be banging my wife all the time, but, for you, my cock is now your only source for your sorry little release. But first, you're going to ask me to take your virginity."

Madeline then whispered in my ear what to say.

"Daddy, I want you to take my virginity."

I could hear him tugging on his long dick.

The last thing she whispered was hard for me to say to her face, but I was past the point of no return.

"Daddy, fill my pussy with your cum and make me yours." She let out a surprised, giggly moan.

"Good, good," she patted my face. "Suck on my breasts now, honey." As my mouth enveloped her tit his spit was coating my waiting hole.

"Oh my god, he's actually gonna fuck your boy-pussy." Madeline moaned. "Fill up your tiny, girly body with his manhood.

He withdrew the plug as my hole opened to the air. Copious amounts of lube drizzled onto my waiting entrance. As the massive cock head pressed against my wet opening, my mouth also went agape at the strange mix of pain and pleasure. Madeline met my open mouth with feverish kisses. Her tongue was fucking my mouth as her husband entered my behind. The new sensation of being filled with a real, warm, veiny cock made my mind melt.

"That's it. Daddy's gonna slowly fill you all the way up, get you used to his entire length. Then the fucking truly begins," Madeline laughed.

It was still going farther and farther inside of me! I started to worry that it might never stop. He was so big. But then I felt his heavy balls come to a rest against my caged little ones. His powerful thighs pressed against my smooth ass. He let out a guttural, primal moan.

"Mmmmmmmugggh...gooooood girl. You didn't fight me too much." He spanked me rapidly, alternating each cheek as I yelped and felt my pussy squeeze him with each smack. His control extended to my very anatomy...

Very slowly he began to withdraw from my insides. "No, no, no," I whispered involuntarily. "Oh, how cute," Madeline teased, "she already misses having a real cock stretching her out. Let Daddy know."

"I'm Daddy's girl, I need his big cock," I repeated at her insistence. The tone of desperation was hard to miss. I shook my hips from side to side haphazardly hearing the clinking of the cage as it swayed between my thighs. He started slapping his long dick against my caged little balls. My pussy was contracting and tightening with the pleasure of each slapping hit. Madeline's head tilted back in unhinged laughter and joy. She almost seemed to be enjoying this more than him.

Madeline was then sucking and licking and biting my nipples chaotically. I squirmed and writhed at the sensation. The room was filled with sounds. Daddy's big cock pistoning in and out of my pussy, my cage rattling with each push of his length into my hole, the slapping of his thighs against my ass, his animalistic grunts, my girlish moans, and Madeline's moaning, sadistic laughter.

My head felt light, a sensation like I had to pee but couldn't oppressed me. Dizzy with lust, feeling and hearing his long penis driving in and out of me relentlessly. "Oh....oh God...fuuck meeee," my body went rigid as I felt my hole tighten around his cock and then pulse sporadically. Squeezing him as if in thanks for my ongoing release.

"Eeeeep," Madeline squealed. "Our little slut is squirting all over her panties." Her hand dipped inside of my wet panties as my tip was still drooling. "Every naughty girl likes to taste herself now and then," she comforted as she finger fed me my own cum. I slurped it all up mindlessly; my mind a call complete blank, empty.

I was barely catching my breath when somehow, Daddy started slowly going in and out of my pussy again. My slippery insides again began to grip his manhood. He hadn't cum? Was he now going to use me like some kind of object or toy? Fuck me now that I was no longer in a state of needy, slutty sexual frenzy?! Oh God. What had I let this couple coerce me into?! I was wearing sexy women's clothes, a humiliatingly girly bra that labeled me, and a cage that kept me from being a real man. Two weeks without an orgasm and I was now cumming from another man's warm length going in and out of my wet hole. In and out; in and out. Oh God, he was starting to hit that spot again. I needed this. I was his. I repositioned myself and began to thrust back to meet his thick, veiny cock.

The End

PaleHue
PaleHue
327 Followers