War of the Races Ch. 01d

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ordwalf cursed as the 'Chains of Subjugation' shattered as he climbed to his feet. He looked over and saw Hurdikihl on the ground in five different locations, and blood everywhere. To the side he saw Summerset covered in blood. He wasn't sure if he drew breath to cast an 'Incineration' spell, or scream. In the end it didn't matter. In the blink of his eyes Summerset crossed two-hundred feet and combined 'Rush of the Cheetah', 'Tiger Claws', 'Mangling Attack', 'Swiping Slash', and 'Lion's Devastation'. Ordwalf had time to blink before searing pain seemed to burn up his mind as his chest and abdomen exploded!

Sounds of puking in mass was the only sound in the amphitheater when Summerset turned around to face the High Priestess.

Annani'us stood up straight with Anthiehl's help and wiped puke from her mouth. Anthiehl handed her a flask to wash her mouth out, and she took two extra swigs to help her try and forget what she had just seen. Once she was done she handed it back with a thankful smile.

Standing up straight, she gazed down on Summerset who reigned in his magical aura. As he did he released 'Astral Beast' and all the blood that covered the magic armor fell to the ground.

"Not even so much as a spot of blood on him. It was like watching a lion play with two rabbits before finally devouring them," Annani'us mumbled as she shook her head. Looking out at the crowd, distressed or having fainted, she raised her voice as she held her hands out to Summerset, "The champion of 'Bjodja at saett bregda upp kappi' is House Vale. Summerset Vale and Glen'nathel Moonlilly will be wed under Seline's Moon with her blessing!"

Yul'Anahaen was the first to descend from the training platform. With a broad smile she intertwined her arm in Summerset's and led him out of the amphitheater. She took him on a long walk around the grounds while the guests were guided from the amphitheater to Gnaema's Garden.

By the time she brought him to the garden the guests were lined up and standing in respectful silence. At the end of the long path he saw Glenna standing naked in the moonpool. His father and mother on the right, Cryst'veyhl and Aloradiehl and all of the Moonlilly House on the left, and standing to the side just in front of the moonpool was High Priestess Annani'us. As Summerset and Yul'Anahaen approached, Annani'us greeted them, "I was informed that there have been a few changes..."

Summerset's eyes met Glenna's and she gave him a broad smile as Yul'Anahaen answered, "Yes there has!"

Two maids approached and with proficient fingers they disrobed their matron within seconds and left her standing naked beside Summerset. Looking up at her daughter she purred, "I bet this wasn't how you envisioned your marriage night proceeding..."

"Aloradiehl explained everything," Glenna answered as she offered her mother a hand as she stepped down into the moonpool.

Turning so that they both faced Summerset. Annani'us gestured for the groom to approach but to not step into the pool. He held out a hand to Glenna and Yul'Anahaen which they took. Stepping up beside them Annani'us proclaimed loudly, "As High Priestess of Seline the Moon Goddess, I hereby recognize and consecrate the marriage of Summerset Vale to Yul'Anahaen and Glen'nathel Moonlilly. May you as a Son of Gaia always keep the two Daughters of the Moon firmly orbiting around you. May you bask in their radiant love, and may the fruits of their wombs be many!"

As she spoke she took a red silk cord and tied Summerset's right hand to Glenna's left, and his left hand to Yul'Anahaen's right, and then she concluded, "Tonight, you are bound to each other by cords of matrimony. For the rest of this night let nothing separate you one from the other so that Seline may bless you. Now go Summerset and claim your wives. Go Yul'Anahaen, Glen'nathel, and claim your husband!"

Cheers and applause erupted all around them as Summerset helped his wives out of the moonpool and let them guide him to the bedchamber that had been prepared for him and Glenna. Once they disappeared up the pathway leading to Tungl Maerborg, Anthiehl stood up and escorted Cryst'veyhl to the moonpool...