Warcraft: That Makes Two of Us Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A whirlwind of emotions could be seen in Jaina's eyes as she struggled to process this. Instead of the barrage of protests and questions, however, the only thing that came out of Jaina's mouth was simply. "W- why?"

Aggra stroked Jaina's cheek. "Because you want to fuck him. And he wants to fuck you. What Go'el and I have is special, sacred. And I don't intend for that to change. But what you and him have is...something different. Kindred souls, despite being on opposite sides of two factions who always warred with each other. It would be wasteful, Jaina, to let anything get in the way of a bond like that, including my marriage. Wasteful to not consummate something so special, that you clearly both want, and that I want."

"It's true, Jaina," a deep voice said.

Jaina's eyes widened when she turned and saw Thrall standing behind her, having left the room inside the hut unnoticed while Aggra was revealing all to her. The orc male, standing tall and stocky in all his naked glory, towered over Jaina, his cock still throbbing. The human woman's eyes fell on his erection, and she gaped at it, her mouth almost seeming to water from being so close to it. Her eyes turned up to Thrall's strong but kind face.

"Thrall, I...I had no idea you... did you really fantasize about...me?"

Thrall smiled warmly, reaching down and stroking a hand through her hair, causing her to sigh and shiver. "Can you blame me, Jaina? You are an extraordinary woman. Exceptional in mind and body. Aside from my Aggra, I've never cared for a female as deeply as I have for you."

This revelation brought a tear to Jaina's eye. "Thrall I...I have to confess, I've...thought about you in such a way too. But after your marriage to Aggra, I...pushed such thoughts from my mind. I gave up any chance of such things."

Aggra wiped the tear away from her cheek. Wrapping Jaina in a hug, Aggra whispered into her ear. "This is your chance, Jaina. Say the word, and we can return to the table and get back to what we were doing before. Or you can take a portal home and we can forget this conversation ever happened." Aggra released Jaina from the hug, looking into her face. Jaina frowned from what Aggra said. "Or...say the word, and Go'el and I will take you into our bed, and you and my husband will spend tonight making up for lost time."

Jaina looked back and forth between her and Thrall with bated breath. It took her no time at all for her to look back up at Thrall and say, "Take me to bed."

Thrall let out a masculine rumble in his throat as he scooped up the comparatively tiny human woman up into his arms, causing her to let out an almost girlish squeal, but it was one of love-drunk excitement and giddiness. "With pleasure, Lady Proudmoore."

He strode with purpose back toward their hut, with Aggra leading them. Aggra threw closed the door of their hut after Thrall carried Jaina inside like a husband carrying his bride over the threshold. The dinner table was long forgotten as Thrall carried Jaina into his and Aggra's room, gently depositing the human woman onto their bed of furs, as Aggra closed the door behind them.

Jaina was breathing deeply as she looked at Thrall's nude body up and down. She almost seemed to forget that Aggra was even there for a moment, but Aggra didn't mind. Given the male specimen that she was looking at up close now, the orcess could hardly blame her.

"I can't believe this is really happening. It doesn't feel real," Jaina swooned. "So long thinking about it, and now it's real."

Thrall sat down on the bed beside her, gently taking her chin in his finger, rubbing her cheek with his thumb. "It's real Jaina. And I've thought about it for just as long."

She kissed the palm of his big green hand. "Since when, Thrall?"

He leaned forward and, without hesitation, planted a kiss onto her mouth, which she eagerly responded to, letting out a soft, "mmm" as she kissed him back. The size difference between them proved little difficulty for them. Jaina was unbothered by his tusks as she almost naturally maneuvered her mouth and face around them to meet her small rosy lips with his larger green ones.

"Since Mount Hyjal. When you stood your ground against Archimonde and mocked that Eredar bastard to his face, there was a part of me that wanted to tear your clothes off and mate with you right then and there."

She passionately took the initiative and kissed him, causing him to growl with pleasure in his throat. Aggra saw their tongues make contact, and was excited to see that Jaina had been the one to slip her tongue into his mouth. They pulled back to catch their breath, a small strand of saliva connecting her mouth to his.

"I keenly remember you doing the same," Jaina said. "And I made the mistake of not mounting you right then and there, after the battle was won."

Aggra sat down on the bed beside them. Already she could feel herself growing wet, but she was also eager to see more. "Are you two going to keep singing each other's praises about battle courage all night, or are you going to start to do something about it?"

Thrall and Jaina both laughed. "Can't argue with that," Thrall chuckled deeply. He gave Jaina one final kiss before rising to his feet.

Aggra rubbed Jaina's shoulders sensually, and was continuously pleased that she did not object. "Do you want to take your clothes off?"

To her surprise, Jaina shook her head. "Not yet. I can't wait any longer. I need to..." she didn't finish the sentence.

"It's alright, Jaina. Whatever you want, Aggra and I are happy to oblige. Whatever happens in this hut, stays in this hut. There's no one else here to judge you," Thrall said, and Aggra nodded in agreement.

Jaina took a deep breath and looked back at Thrall with pure lust in her eyes. "Alright...I want to put my mouth on it. Just like I fantasized about."

Thrall smiled down at her and Aggra kissed Jaina on the cheek. She whispered into Jaina's ear, "Down on your knees then, lovely human. You're going to lick and suck your first orc cock, and I'm going to help you do it."

Jaina cooed, eagerly complying. She sank down onto her knees in front of Thrall, and her head was level with his throbbing green penis. Aggra settled herself down onto her knees beside Jaina, stroking Jaina's hair to get it out of her face in preparation for this. Jaina had her most close-up view yet of Thrall's orc cock, and the human woman seemed captivated by it. Aggra was almost certain that her husband was well-endowed and above-average by orc standards, surely making his cock look gargantuan in Jaina's eyes. His cock was a long, thick tube of green flesh, about the size of Jaina's wrist, with veins running down its length and a thick, bulbous head that was a darker shade of green than the rest of his cock.

"What do you think, Jaina?" Aggra cooed. "Does the real thing line up with your fantasies about my husband?"

She tentatively wrapped her hand around his cock, marveling at how she could hardly even encompass its girth in her grip. Jaina gasped. "No. It's...it's even bigger than how I imagined."

Thrall reached down and stroked her cheek. "If you're trying to flatter me, Jaina, it's working."

She flashed a seductive smile up at the orc. "I'm just being honest with you, Thrall. Always have been."

Without further ado, Jaina gripped his girthy green cock at its base, feeling it pulse in her grip. A thick blob of precum emerged from the thick mushroom-shaped head. And as Aggra anticipated, Jaina lowered her mouth straight for the cockhead, planting a wet kiss with her rosy lips right onto the head of her husband's cock, lapping up that tantalizing dollop of precum, vocalizing her love of the rich, salty flavor with a delighted, "mmhmm" sound. Thrall let out a long sigh.

Aggra began to stroke Jaina's hair, her breasts pressing against the other woman's back as Jaina maneuvered her small mouth to the right side of Thrall's cock and then the left, planting kisses and licks along its considerable length from tip to base, bathing it in her saliva.

"I should've *kiss* been licking *lick* this wonderful cock *smooch* everytime we had our meetings in private," Jaina uttered out in between nursing away at Thrall's cock with her mouth.

Thrall was too enraptured by having the source of his fantasies on her knees worshiping his cock to respond, but her words seemed to arouse him even more. Aggra was getting more turned on, and she slipped her skirt to the side and began to finger herself while watching the human woman attend to Go'el's needs. After a few moments, she shifted herself closer so that she could get a better view.

She patted Jaina on the shoulder, causing Jaina to pull back from licking the crest just behind the head of Thrall's cock. "Would you like to try sucking it?"

Jaina, flushed and taking deep breaths, looked back at the green cock with lust but also a hint of uncertainty while she continued to jerk it. "Yes...yes I do. But I don't know if I can. I've done this before but never with one so big."

Thrall stroked her head, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear lovingly. "No need to do something you don't want to, Jaina. Whatever you can or want to do is more than enough for me."

Aggra smiled at him approvingly. Jaina nodded her head vigorously. "I want to, need to, try it at least."

Aggra put her hands on Jaina's shoulders. "Take a deep breath, relax your jaw and open your mouth as wide as you can," Aggra coached her.

The human woman did as instructed, lowering her open mouth down onto the head of his cock as he gave the gentlest of pushes in. His thick cockhead pushed past her mouth as she made a gulping sound in her throat, but so far she seemed to be taking his member. Her mouth salivated and saliva dripped along his cock while she stared with wide, loving eyes up at Thrall's face. After another moment, she pushed her mouth a little deeper, and Thrall let out a deep moan as he felt the tightness and wetness of her mouth, and he superifically pushed into her throat. Jained suddenly gagged as his thick cockhead pressed into her gullet, and she pulled back, strands of her saliva dripped from her mouth and coating his cock as he pulled back.

"Are you alright, Jaina?" Thrall asked with concern.

Jaina wiped her mouth with her arm. "Yes...yes I'm fine," she said, catching her breath. "I could feel the strain. I think I'm ready to try again though."

Thrall nodded, and gripped his cock at its base to hold it steady. Aggra and Thrall watched as Jaina lowered her mouth down again, finding it easier to slip the head and first couple thick inches into her mouth this time. She let out a pleasured moan in her throat as she sucked him down, breathing in his masculine musk as she did. She held onto his muscular thighs as she pushed his mass of orcflesh into her throat again and had an easier time of it this time, but eventually she reached a threshold where she couldn't go any further, gagging again at the end.

She coughed a couple times after she pulled off. "I'm sorry, I tried, but I can only go so deep," she said, sounding greatly disappointed.

"You have nothing to apologize for," Thrall said. "What you were doing before was amazing in itself." Jaina smiled brightly at that, and eagerly gripped his cock again, lavishing his cock with kisses and licks with even more vigor this time, especially when she felt him shudder and moan when she found a particularly sensitive spot.

While Jaina attended to Thrall, Aggra shuffled herself behind Jaina and started stripping off Jaina's cloak. Jaina looked back at Aggra questioningly as much as she could, given her mouth was still fastened to Thrall's orc cock.

"Do you mind?" Aggra asked softly, tossing aside Jaina's cloak. Jaina shook her head no, and Aggra smiled, continuing to take off the archmage's clothing piece by piece while Jaina continued her oral stimulations to the tune of Thrall's deep moans and sighs of pleasure.

Aggra took off Jaina's boots, one after the other, tossing them aside. Then her robe, and then her pants. Jaina would shift herself around, indulging Aggra in stripping her naked without having to pull her mouth away from Thrall's cock that she was so intoxicated by. Finally, Jaina was down to nothing but her bodice and purple and white panties.

The orcess purred from the delicate beauty of Jaina Proudmoore, admiring her flawless pale peach skin. Without even thinking about it, Aggra lowered a finger down and ran it along Jaina's panty-covered crotch. Jaina let out a surprised "Mmph?!" in response. The orcess intoned a pleased rumble in her throat when she felt how positively soaked Jaina was down there.

"She's wet, Go'el. So wet for you," Aggra cooed to her husband, who had paused to stair down at this new development with wide blue eyes. She looked at Jaina's face. "Forgive me, do you mind my touching?"

Jaina pulled away from Thrall's cock, jerking the spit-slick member as she did. "I've...I've never been touched in such a way by another female before. It feels a bit strange to me. But...no, no I don't think I mind the touching."

Aggra smiled at her answer. Her fingers went down to Jaina's panties again, and she used her thumb and forefinger to pull Jaina's panties off to the side. Then, with the pointer finger of her other hand, she slipped it ever so gently into Jaina's wet pussy with a squelch, a sound akin to slicing open a peach. Jaina let out a long singsong moan in response.

The orcess sighed with satisfaction as her questing finger delved inside Jaina's vaginal canal, and was immediately taken aback by how utterly tight she was, feeling the slender female's walls milking at just her finger alone. She pulled her finger out of Jaina's depths with a slurping sound, looking up at her husband.

"She's so tight, Go'el," Aggra said, licking her lips lasciviously. She then sucked her finger - wet with Jaina's juices into her mouth - moaning contentedly from the flavor. She and Thrall's earlier suspicion was correct; she tasted sweet, like a fruit. "And now that I've tasted human pussy, I don't think I can settle for anything else."

Thrall groaned, looking back and forth between her and the human woman. "I'll have to find out for myself now. I can't wait any longer." He gently patted Jaina on the head, pulling his wet cock away from her mouth in a way that Jaina almost looked disappointed to be parted from it, much to Aggra's amusement. "On the bed, my Jaina," he commanded.

Jaina was all too eager to comply, practically scampering over to their fur bed and plopping herself down onto it on her back. Thrall approached her, his erect cock swaying as he approached her, her eyes hypnotized by it. Aggra approached Jaina from the other side. She took hold of Jaina's panties, and slipped them off of Jaina's legs, with her aiding the orcess in removing them without the human woman needing prompting, tossing them aside.

Aggra stroked Jaina's hair. "He's going to eat your pussy now, and he's very good at it, trust me." Jaina looked back between her legs eagerly, waiting for Thrall to return the favor for her earlier efforts.

Thrall kneeled down in front of the bed, taking her delicate, silky-smooth legs in his large hands and putting them on his shoulders, settling his head down in between her thighs. He began blowing wisps of hot air onto both her thighs, along with teasing kisses up and down her legs in a way that Thrall had done with Aggra herself in the past as well. His tusks nudged against the flesh of her legs as he did so, but Jaina did not seem to mind.

Aggra could not see from this angle, but she could tell the moment her husband's tongue snaked its way against Jaina's pussy when the human woman's eyes widened and her entire body went into a spasm. Jaina's hand clutched Aggra's as her hips began to rock against Thrall's face and Thrall made contended noises between Jaina's legs, slurping away at her wet peach like a man dying of hunger and thirst.

The orcess began to unlace and remove Jaina's bodice - her last piece of clothing - from her while Thrall feasted on her pussy. Jaina barely seemed to notice, so preoccupied was she with Thrall's oral efforts at the moment. When the last tie came loose, Aggra tossed the garment aside with the rest of Jaina's clothing.

Now freed, Jaina's breasts were as perfect as the rest of her, in Aggra's view. They were nearly as big as Aggra's own, looking even bigger on Jaina's otherwise petite frame. So pert, and unblemished, with the cutest of pink nipples with not even the slightest sign of aging or sag. Aggra could not help herself, and she reached down, thumbing Jaina's nipples while a contended purr reverberated in her throat, pleased to feel that the buds were hard and erect with the human woman's arousal. Jaina moaned from the sensation in conjunction with Aggra's husband's efforts, and Aggra continued to idly flick away at Jaina's nipples and rub her breasts while she turned her attention back to the action between Jaina's thighs.

Jaina's other hand went down and began to stroke through Thrall's thick mane of black hair. His steely blue eyes gazed up at her face to gauge her responses while his tongue did its exquisite work on her, and Aggra knew from personal experience that Jaina would no doubt be even more aroused by this, having been on the receiving end of such affections from Thrall many times in the past.

"Oh Thrall, don't stop! I'm getting close already!" Jaina moaned, her hand tightening around Aggra's.

Thrall responded with vigor, moaning and giving feral noises in his throat that aroused Aggra, causing the orcess to reach down and touch herself from watching this. His head bobbed in and out between Jaina's legs, her whole body wracked with spasms every time he moved. Aggra could not see it, but she knew that Thrall could not get very deep inside Jaina's pussy with his tongue as it would cause his tusks to nick Jaina on her inner thighs, but he was compensating for it by paying much more attention to sucking her labia and lashing away at her clit with just enough teasing and regularity to drive her wild. He also began to add one of his thick fingers to the mix, gently thrusting the green digit in and out of her tight cunny and curling it inside her while lashing his tongue away at her clit.

Jaina cried out loud and her body shook, her legs wrapping around Thrall's head as she reached an explosive climax. Her ass rose and fell off the fur bed, mashing her soaking crotch against Thrall's face, which the orc was eagerly prepared for, clutching the cheeks of her pale buttocks in his big hands to steady her as he drank down the juices of her orgasm. His tongue continued to lash against her clit, drawing out her climax and his lips sucked at her lips like sucking a peach. Aggra rubbed her own dripping pussy even harder from the sordid display of watching her proud husband bringing a female human to orgasm with his talented mouth, though she was immediately also envious of him and wanted to get more of a hands-on taste of Jaina's cunt herself.

The human woman finally relaxed, falling back on the bed with a long sigh. She wiped a bead of sweat from her face and brushed aside the single unruly blond hair from in front of her left eye. "By the Light, Thrall. That was wonderful," she panted out with a tired laugh.

Thrall gave one last lick to her oversensitive depths before he extracted his tongue from her juicy snatch, his head rising up from between her legs. Pussy juices dripped down the blue braids in his dark beard, and Aggra saw that her husband wore a rather smug grin on his face. He kissed each of her skinny pale thighs before he turned to Aggra, planting a big wet kiss onto her surprised lips, and the orcess found herself tasting the exquisite tart flavor of Jaina's pussy once again, her tongue tangling with his to taste more of it. They broke their kiss a moment later and Thrall turned back to Jaina.