Warcraft: That Makes Two of Us Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaina lowered her head down tentatively and Aggra sighed when, a moment later, she felt a soft human tongue lapping at her pussy. Aggra took gentle hold of the braid that Jaina had in her hair, using it to guide Jaina's movements on her first ever pussy-eating endeavor. She was pleased when she felt the human woman use two fingers to separate the petals of Aggra's dark-colored pussy, opening her up so that her tongue could delve inside. Meanwhile two fingers of Jaina's other hand ran themselves through the thin patch of Aggra's pubic hair on her mound. The orcess let out husky moans as Jaina began to work her with her tongue.

"That's it, Jaina! Service me like you did my husband, human. Your pussy belongs to him and your mouth belongs to me!" she lustfully cried.

Jaina moaned into Aggra's pussy as she continued dutifully lapping away, while Thrall continued pounding her. Aggra became more controlling with humping her muscular thighs against Jaina's face the longer Jaina became more accustomed to this task. Aggra looking down and seeing Jaina's doey eyes looking back up at her nearly made her climax on the spot. And what Jaina lacked in experience, she made up for with enthusiasm and a willingness to return the favor for what Aggra had done for her earlier. Thrall's thrusting into Jaina's tight pussy also aided in Jaina's efforts in a way, thrusting her head against Aggra's cunny with every downstroke from his side of the bed.

Aggra's climax came upon her a moment later, and she let out a throaty moan. Gripping the tresses of Jaina's hair, she thrust the human woman's mouth against her pussy as her own juices squirted out, forcing Jaina to drink it down. Jaina gasped into the orcess's pussy, overwhelmed by the sheer flood of clear fluid spilling into her mouth and down her chin. But she took to the task and soldiered on, drinking down everything the orcess gave her.

Her orgasm died down after she'd bathed the human woman's face in her clear ejaculate, and she slumped back on the fur bed, sighing with a big toothy smile. Days of fantasizing about this had built up a great deal of unreleased tension in Aggra, and it was a great relief to have finally released all of it just as her husband had. Looking down with tired eyes between her legs, she saw Jaina still getting pounded, licking her lips of as much of Aggra's juices as she could. It was a failed endeavour though, as Aggra had utterly drenched the human archmage's face in her secretions.

Thrall suddenly stopped pounding into Jaina, and he hoisted the tiny human woman up into his arms, prompting a surprised gasp from her. He looked over at Aggra. "My wife. You've had a turn, but now I'm going to need your help getting back inside Jaina again."

Aggra raised an eyebrow at him. "You do, do you? Hmph. Very well, I'll help you, just as I always do, Go'el," she said with a wry grin.

She got down onto her hands and knees in front of Thrall. He was unbothered by Jaina's comparatively immaterial weight, keeping her held aloft as he stood there waiting for his wife to assist him, while he kissed and licked at the side of Jaina's cheek to taste his wife's pussy juices there. Aggra grabbed his immense cock and lowered her mouth down, sucking it into her gullet. Her head bobbed back and forth several times as her tongue lapped at Jaina's pussy juices coating his shaft, his thick cockhead hitting the back of her throat several times, which she was prepared for thanks to all the many times of practice in taking his cock into her throat.

She pulled back, popping his cock out of her mouth. Looking up at Jaina, she saw that the human woman was looking down at her, intrigued and envious that the orcess could easily take Thrall's cock where she previously couldn't. Aggra winked at Jaina before she took hold of Thrall's cock and slid it home into Jaina's pussy again, to the moans of them both.

With that, Thrall began to bounce Jaina up and down his cock like she was some kind of masturbation toy for his own pleasure. Both the orc and the human woman were drenched in sweat and Jaina's hair had become unruly, swaying around as the muscular orc bounced her, sliding her cunt up slickly up his pole before dropping her down again over and over.

"You're so strong, Thrall," she gasped.

"You're just so small, Jaina," Thrall moaned. "A small, fierce woman to be reckoned with."

Their standing sex continued for some time before Thrall picked up the pace, gripping each cheek of her ass in each hand and hoisting her up and down his green pole.

"I'm going to fill you with my seed again, Jaina," he said, nibbling her ear. "Are you ready for it?"

"Yes!" Jaina moaned.

"Arrrrghh!" Thrall groaned, impaling Jaina on his shaft fully as his plump green balls jumped in their sack, firing another thick, pulsing load of potent cream into Jaina's womb, where there was a chance that one of his orcish sperm would fertilize one of her human eggs, creating half-breed life inside her, provided she did not later use magical means to prevent this.

His green tube of flesh kept pumping and pulsing as he delivered the entirety of his load into her, filling her womb to capacity to the point that it began to spill out of her thanks to gravity. Thrall kissed and nibbled her shoulder throughout the entirety of his climax, and Jaina shivered and sighed with serene pleasure as she felt herself be filled again. When his orgasm ended, Thrall lifted Jaina's body off of his cock with a slurp, followed by a deluge of his cum spilling on the ground of their room.

There will be quite a lot to clean up in the morning, Aggra thought with amusement.

Thrall carried Jaina's limp and tired form over to the bed, and settled her exhausted, naked, sweat-drenched body down onto it beside Aggra. Thrall then got onto the bed next to her, sandwiching Jaina in between both himself and his wife.

"I think...now...I could use some sleep," Jaina yawned tiredly. She peeked one eye open and gave a blissful smile at Thrall. "Thank you. Thank you both for this."

Thrall pecked Jaina on the lips, followed by Aggra, and then Jaina turned on her side and kissed Aggra as well.

"You mean a lot to my Go'el, and now you mean a lot to me, Jaina Proudmoore. We are happy to have shared this with you," Aggra replied with a smile.

Jaina smiled back and tucked herself against Aggra, her breasts pressing against the orcess's muscular back while Thrall spooned Jaina from behind, snaking his hand over her to take Aggra's hand in his.

The three passed out soon after that, completely exhausted from the day's tiring but blissfully satisfying events.

The sleep was short-lived, however, as Aggra awoke in the night to feel the bed thumping and shaking. Tiredly, she rubbed her eyes and turned over on her side. She could faintly see Jaina's naked body - illuminated by the Draenor moonlight creeping through the window - bouncing up and down on Thrall's body. Thrall was grunting, meeting each of her downward thrusts with an upward thrust of his own while the lithe human woman rode his cock like she was riding a mount, gripping her own breasts and whimpering with pleasure as she did.

Aggra smiled and turned back on her side, content to let the two mismatched lovers have their fun while she got more sleep. Jaina would be leaving in the morning, with no telling what the future would hold for them. She was more than content to let her husband and their new human lover make up for years of lost time tonight.

A few hours later, Aggra awoke again to birds chirping outside, as the sun was just beginning to come up. She again felt motion beside her, and she turned on her side and saw Thrall spooning against Jaina from behind, her back pressed against his torso. Her leg was raised in the air, and his cock was gently, wetly pushing in and out of her twat as they made love on their side at a slow, methodical pace. Jaina was cooing, moaning out "Oh, Thrall," her eyes closed with a blissful smile on her face, and Thrall had a similar expression.

A moment later, Thrall, rather than grunting with the intensity of an explosive climax like those from earlier, let out a long sigh, kissing Jaina's skin as he emptied out another smaller load of cum into Jaina's already overflowing pussy. Thrall's hand wrapped around her waist, stroking in circles just above her navel where, just a couple inches below that, his cock was pumping ropes of his seed inside her baby chamber. Jaina put her small hand over his and sighed, falling back asleep a moment later while being held in his arms. Aggra followed suit a moment later.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Jaina tied her hair back into a braid before she went to retrieve her boots, slipping them on one at a time. It was almost midday by the time she and her orcish hosts had found out how to make their limbs work again enough to extract themselves from bed. Aggra was already up preparing food, and Thrall was putting on clothes to travel with, as he was going to venture to Garadar soon to return with his and Aggra's two children.

When she was fully clothed, she looked out into the main room of the hut, seeing Thrall with his head on Aggra's shoulder while he watched the orcess wife cook something. Jaina was overcome with a sudden feeling of melancholy. For how wonderful the previous night was, she was sobered by the realization that Thrall would never fully be hers, and she needed to come to terms with that. Even if it hadn't been for his marriage to Aggra, the state of the world and Jaina's ever-present duties made such a thing far too complicated.

She put a hand to her tummy. The rational part of her brain was telling her that she would, of course, need to take a contraceptive potion when she portaled back to Kul'tiras. The sheer volume of seed that had been put inside her last night and was still inside her now necessitated that. Still, there was a small part of her - the unbridled part of her that she had allowed to flourish last night - was telling her to just take the risk, and let the chips fall where they may. She was the Lord Admiral now, after all; perhaps she could get away with it...

Jaina shook her head, endeavoring to decide on what to do about it by the time she got back home. She rose up from the bed and strode out into the main room, where Thrall and Aggra were waiting for her. They smiled when they saw her approach.

"Good morning," Jaina said, giving a small smile to both of them.

There was a lapse of silence for a few moments before Aggra spoke up. "You return to Kul'tiras now?"

"I am. Duty calls," Jaina replied. Aggra nodded in response. Jaina looked at Thrall. "You are going to bring your children back?"

Thrall nodded. "I'm sure they miss us."

Jaina nodded, rubbing her arms. After a few more moments of awkward silence, she opened and closed her mouth a couple times. "Aggra, Thrall, last night was...lovely. Thank you both for having me here."

Aggra set her cooking utensils down and approached Jaina, wrapping her in a hug. Jaina returned the hug. Thrall approached her and she felt her heartbeat pick up just from having him near again. He smiled at her and took her small hand in his, planting a gentlemanly kiss on it.

"This is not goodbye, Jaina. We will be seeing each other again," his deep voice said to her warmly.

Jaina nodded. "I know, Thrall, thank you."

She smoothed out her robe and strode toward the door, retrieving her staff on the way. She turned around to look at them both again. "Farewell to you both."

'Goodbye, Lady Proudmoore," they both said together.

She took one last look at them before she turned and walked along the path leading up to the hut. She took a deep breath and cast her incantation to open the portal home. However, just before she finished, she heard footsteps approaching. Looking over her shoulder she saw Thrall and Aggra there, as if they wanted more to say.

"Jaina?" Aggra asked.

Jaina looked at her and her husband questiongly. "Aggra?"

"Please do come back whenever you want," she said with a big smile. Thrall gave Jaina a wink.

Jaina's heart swelled and she smiled widely, nodding at both of them before stepping through the portal and departing Nagrand.

THE END