Warcraft: That Makes Two of Us Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thrall got onto the bed and shuffled himself up to Jaina, his cock fully erect and ready for her. Jaina's eyes turned down to it and widened again, shivering with excitement from knowing what was about to happen to her. Aggra took it upon herself to position herself near Jaina's head at the other end of the bed so she could get a good view of this.

"Go'el is going to make love to you now, Jaina. Are you ready?" she asked warmly, stroking Jaina's hair.

Jaina looked down at Thrall stroking his cock, looking back at Jaina with pure adoration in his eyes. "It's so massive. How do you ever get such a thing inside you?"

Aggra grinned. "Oh believe me, he stretches me every time. You'll end up loving it though, I promise you."

Jaina nodded shakily. "Alright...I'm ready. But Thrall, please be gentle. I've never had someone as big as you before."

"Of course, Jaina. I would never hurt you," Thrall replied, making Aggra smile.

Thrall shifted himself closer to her on the balls of his feet, gently spreading Jaina's milky pale legs wide open. Her pussy, wet from his efforts, bloomed open to him. From here, Aggra had her first clear look at it, and she (and, she suspected, her husband) concluded that it was the most enticing pussy she'd ever seen; soft, delicate pink lips like a flower, and with a completely shaven mound that looked as smooth as silk.

Thrall positioned the bulbous head of his fat green cock right up against Jaina's aroused sex hole, rubbing the head up and down her wetness to coat it in her lubrication. Aggra shifted herself down to her spread-open legs momentarily, gripping her husband's cock as she spit onto his cock, rubbing the slickness across its length to provide some additional lubrication. She knew that the dainty human woman was going to need all that she could get for this. Aggra then moved back to the other side of the bed. She positioned herself behind Jaina and gently lifted Jaina's head to put it in Aggra's lap. Jaina's eyes gazed questioningly up at the orcess.

"I want to give you a better angle for you to see when he pushes himself inside you," Aggra purred. Jaina licked her lips and nodded.

Everything was ready, and both Jaina and Aggra watched with bated breath as Thrall pressed his thick green cockhead up against Jaina's tight pussy. He pressed gently, slowly, hearing Jaina hiss and clench her teeth. As Aggra suspected, Thrall's cock wouldn't enter the human woman's tight pussy right away. Thrall seemed prepared for this as well, and instead of trying to force his cock in, he took his time. As Aggra watched, her husband licked his lips and pulled his cock back an inch and then moved it forward an inch, the spit sheen coating his cock intermingling with the wetness seeping out of Jaina's pussy. He was making micro-thrusts, pecking away at Jaina's pussy little by little in a gradual effort to push the thick crown past her opening. Jaina was gasping, clutching Aggra's readily-available hand while she watched her own penetration.

Slowly but surely, the pink petals of Jaina's labia began to swallow up the fat head of Thrall's green orc cock before, with a wet pop, Jaina's pussy encased Thrall's head and another inch of his gargantuan member. Thrall moaned loudly along with Jaina, her eyes rolling back into her head as she was penetrated.

Thrall cursed in orcish. "Ughh, t- tight," he then groaned. He started to slowly move.

"Wait, stop!" Jaina said, causing Thrall and Aggra to look down at her with alarm. "J- just give me a minute. I need to get used to it," Jaina gasped, taking deep breaths as if she was going into labor.

"Take as much time as you need, Jaina," Thrall said, gritting his teeth. Aggra could tell that having his member snugly inside of such a tight hole was making it hard for him to keep his composure. However, she had faith that her husband could last as long as Jaina needed him to.

Thrall stayed as still as a statue while Jaina breathed heavily for a few moments, letting her neglected pussy get reacclimated to having a penis inside of it, and a large one at that. Despite the care and sensitivity involved in the act, Aggra couldn't help but find herself growing extremely wet - wetter than she had been in a while - from watching this. It felt almost like her husband was taking the human woman's virginity, in a way, given the extreme level of care involved due to their size difference, and it aroused the orcess to no end.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Jaina nodded her head. "Okay, keep going, Thrall."

Thrall obliged his long-time friend and ally. He shifted himself slightly so that he was positioned over her legs, his knuckles pressing into the bed on either side of Jaina's hips so that he was positioned for a more downward angle, with her legs propped on top of his. With a grunt, he gave a gentle push, and another couple inches of his girth slipped down into Jaina's pussy, to a squeal of pleasure from her. Another inch followed, and then another, and then another, until finally Thrall seemed to hit a barrier inside her, and Jaina hissed out.

"Wait! That's as far as it will go," she gasped. Looking down at their point of union, Aggra saw the last few inches of his thirteen inch member outside of Jaina's pussy, her juices dripping down its length to its base.

Thrall, flushed with a darker shade of green, smiled at up at Jaina's face. "We're about six or so years late, but here we are, Lady Proudmoore."

She chewed her lip sexily at him. "Yes. You're inside me, Thrall. I can't believe it." She looked up at Aggra, whose lap her head was currently resting in. "Thank you for this, Aggra. Thank you," she sighed dreamily.

Aggra's face brightened and she leaned her head, upside down, down to Jaina's lips, kissing the human woman. Jaina was so intoxicated by the circumstances that she responded passionately to the other female's kiss. Aggra pulled back, kissing Jaina on the nose as she did. "My husband is going to make love to you now."

Aggra and Jaina both eagerly watched as Thrall wound himself up again and pulled his cock - soaked with combined fluids - out of Jaina's depths up to the fat head. With how tightly-closed around his head her pussy was, there was no risk of him accidentally slipping out like he may normally would with Aggra. When only the head was inside her, he smoothly pushed back in with a squelch and a moan from Jaina. With maculine grunts and moans, he began to make a smooth, gentle in and out stroking, making love to the gorgeous human woman beneath him while she whispered his name and let out gasps of pleasure over and over again.

"You've always been there for me, Thrall. And now we're making love, finally," Jaina gasped.

Thrall slowed, looking away in momentary shame. "No, I haven't always been there for you."

Jaina took his face in her hands. "Hey, Thrall, look at me." He looked at her, emotion in his eyes as he did. "I already forgave you for that. And you're here now. You and I will never be on opposite sides again."

Thrall nodded. "No, we won't. I promise you, Jaina." They met in a kiss, and Aggra's heart swelled from the reconciling of her husband and the human woman.

"Now, make love to me, you perfect orc," Jaina utterly passionately. And he obliged her.

The orcess began to thumb her own nipples and squeeze her own breasts while she watched the culmination of nearly a decade of history between the former orc warchief and former lady of Theramore. Jaina's toes curled, and her legs wrapped themselves around Thrall's thrusting buttocks while he slid himself in and out of Jaina's tight pussy. The size difference between them was so significant that it looked as if Jaina's writhing, petite body was lost under his massive muscular green form. And all the while, Thrall and Jaina's eyes never broke contact with each other. There was something primal, elemental even, about this joining of two people, as if this was something that was always meant to happen. Not a trace of jealousy could be found on Aggra's part; she just felt in that moment that she was witnessing something special between two kindred souls, and she was happy to have facilitated it.

"Yes, yes yes, Thrall, so full, yes!" Jaina moaned repeatedly as Thrall began to pick up the pace. He was sliding in and out of her faster now, but her pussy had grown used to his length and girth by now and she was growing addicted to the fullness of having him inside her. Aggra noted that she even seemed to get hints of pleasure mixed with a little bit of delicious pain whenever Thrall would deepen his stroke, no doubt superficially tapping against her cervix with his plump cockhead before he pulled out and repeated again.

"Faster, Thrall, faster!" Jaina gasped.

Thrall growled something in orcish and braced himself down, thoroughly hammering away at Jaina's pussy with his green fleshy weapon now, his full balls slapping Jaina's pert ass as he did. He leaned his head down and hungrily nibbled on her pink nipples while her legs tightened around his thrusting buttocks and waist, running her fingers through his head and hugging his head to her chest. A chorus of their shared primal moans and grunts and a symphony of slurps, squelches and slaps filled the room.

"I'm going to cum again, Thrall! I'm going to cum on your cock! Don't stop!" Jaina moaned.

"Ugh, I'm getting...close too, Jaina!" Thrall grunted.

Aggra chewed her lip from hearing this. Unbeknownst to Jaina, both herself and Thrall had abstained from sex for the past week in preparation for this. So she knew that Thrall's balls were positively churning with a build-up of potent seed, especially with this being his dream fantasy for the longest time. She and Thrall had not actually discussed it prior, but in this moment, Aggra had a primal desire that needed to be sated by watching something in particular happen.

"Cum inside her, Go'el! Pump every drop inside her! Knock up your human lover!" Aggra growled.

Jaina's eyes widened up at her and Aggra thought for the briefest of moments that she would protest. However, Jaina's eyes widened with shameless lust and she nodded her snowy-white head vigorously. "Do it, Thrall! I want it inside me!"

Thrall, sweating, looked down at Jaina. "Do you - ugh! - have a spell or potion?!"

"No, Thrall," Jaina replied, panting. "I'm completely fertile right now. Maybe I'll take a potion later, but I probably won't. Do it, Thrall! Fill me!"

"Fuckk, Jaina! Cumming!" he bellowed.

He leaned down, practically looking like he was smothering the tiny human woman, and he met her lips in a heated kiss as they moaned into each other's mouths, reaching orgasm together. He had buried himself as deep as his cock would go, no doubt pressing right into Jaina's womb. Aggra was gaping as she watched Thrall's thick green stem - the few bottom inches resting outside of Jaina's pussy - pulsing and contracting, and she knew that rope after frothy rope of his thick orcish baby batter was basting Jaina's womb in that moment. And judging from the squeals and moans that were muffled from their ongoing kiss, Aggra could tell that Jaina could feel every pulse of his thick essence spraying inside her, filling her.

The orcess was amazed by the intensity and duration of their shared orgasm. Her husband's balls seemed to be churning out an almost endless supply of spunk, almost like his body had prepared itself for this particular mating. She was surprised if Jaina's unprepared human womb was not already filled to capacity with Thrall's cum, and if what Jaina had said about being fertile was true, Aggra wondered if this ejacuation would lead to something...

Finally, their orgasm ended, and Thrall broke off from Jaina's kiss with a long, ragged sigh, catching himself at the last second from collapsing atop her and crushing her. He held himself above her with his arms and rested his head on her shoulder, near where Jaina's own head was still cushioned on Aggra's lap. Both Thrall and Jaina were drenched in sweat, and Jaina wore a tired but utterly contented smile on her face. After a few moments, Thrall raised his head up and gave a few kissing pecks on Jaina's lips, as the two interspecies lovers basked in their afterglow.

"I have no words for that, Thrall," Jaina said, short of breath. "You were amazing."

"You were amazing," Thrall repeated her words back at her. "And to think we could've done that right after we both defied Archimonde all those years ago. How careless of us at the time." Jaina laughed at that, running her hands through Thrall's black mane of hair and beard.

Thrall sat himself up and began to pull himself out of Jaina's depths before Aggra stopped him. Aggra extracted herself from underneath Jaina at the other side of the bed, causing Jaina to perk up and look at what she was doing. Aggra smiled and winked at her husband to continue, resting her head on his shoulder.

He pulled his softening member from Jaina's cum-filled pussy with a slurp, with Jaina shivering with post-coital bliss, followed by a flow of his thick semen leaking out onto the bed. Aggra's eyes widened from the exquisite sight; Jaina's pink, previously untouched-looking pussy was now slightly gaping thanks to the fucking that Thrall's wrist-thick cock had delivered to it, and her pink depths were utterly filled with his thick white batter. As Thrall pulled away, a long, thin strand of cum extended from the plump tip of his green cock to Jaina's well-fucked hole.

Before Thrall could pull away completely, Aggra greedily leaned forward and used her tongue to catch the cobweb-like strand of cum linking his cock to Jaina's pussy, causing it to snap in the process, with Aggra winking at Thrall after she did so. Turning her attention back to Jaina's tantilizingly creampied cunt, Aggra in that moment had a craving that needed sating. Jaina's wide-eyed gaze looked up at the brownskinned female orc questioningly.

"I have smaller tusks than Go'el does, so I can get my tongue deeper, lovely human." She cast a glance over her shoulder at Thrall as she positioned herself on her knees in front of Jaina's spread legs. "Watch and learn, husband."

"Aggra? What're you - oh!" Before Jaina could finish, Aggra dove in, silencing her words. Her long tongue injected itself right into Jaina's sperm-soiled snatch as a loud "mmmmm" sound rumbled in the orcess' throat. Aggra's head thumped and bumped, her ponytail bobbing up and down in time with her motions as her tongue began to spelunk in and out of Jaina's pussy, her tongue exploring the entire make-up of the human vagina.

Any thought of protest died on Jaina's lips in that moment. And Aggra a moment later felt Jaina gently scratching the shaved sides of Aggra's scalp, causing Aggra to let out a pleasured purr. Turning her attention to the task at hand, Aggra's wiggling tongue worked at Jaina's delicious pussy, tasting the divine concoction of Jaina's pussy juices and Thrall's thick male essence injected inside her. Greedily, her tongue scooped up and swallowed every dollop of the stuff that could collect, all the while she felt Jaina shivering under her ministrations. She added two fingers to the mix, gently gliding them in and out of Jaina's cunny while she felt the pink walls of her pussy contracting around her questing fingers and tongue.

Her husband had technique when eating pussy, a very good technique that Aggra had felt firsthand. But Aggra had experimented with such things likely long before he had, and she used every sapphic trick that she had now. And while Thrall had tried to tease and drag out Jaina's pleasure earlier, Aggra was now hell-bent on making the sexy human woman climax on her tongue as quickly as possible, so she held nothing back. Her tongue lashed at every hidden pleasure point she could find, while her tongue and thumb took turns flicking at Jaina's clit.

Jaina's body was so tuned up from the earlier lovemaking that she did not last long this time. With a cry of pleasure, her thighs squished at Aggra's cheeks and Jaina's hands wrapped around Aggra's pony tail for leverage as Aggra's mouth was suddenly bathed in a flood of Jaina's juices mixed with more of Thrall's seed. The orcess drank it all down with gusto, thrusting her fingers into Jaina's spasming cunny while her tongue continued to work Jaina's pussy and clit, not needing to hold back as much as her husband did with his larger tusks.

The climax ended and Jaina fell back on the bed, gasping. Aggra pulled her tongue back and licked her lips clean of the remnants of Thrall and Jaina's essence. Aggra gulped, swallowing down the last of it with a satisfied "ah" sound. She felt dazed but also satisfied from having eaten the tastiest pussy she had ever and probably would ever eat. Aggra turned to the left and saw Thrall looking at Aggra, impressed. She also noted with amusement that life was flowing back into his cock again, bringing it back to stiffness.

"You orcs...are going to...kill me," Jaina rasped out. Thrall and Aggra both laughed at that.

Thrall sat down on the bed beside Jaina's naked body. He traced lazy circles across Jaina's tummy. "You are, of course, welcome to stay the night here. Do you want to stop for the night?"

As if new life sparked in her, Jaina rose up and looked back at him in mock offense. "Oh no you don't, Thrall. We are not done for tonight, not at all." She shuffled herself on her hands and knees to the center of the bed, looking over her shoulder and shaking her heart-shaped rump at him teasingly. "Fuck me again, Thrall. And don't hold back."

"You'd better do what the lady says, Go'el," Aggra said, idly rubbing her own pussy as she did.

"Your wish is my command, both of you," Thrall laughed. He shuffled himself on his knees behind Jaina. He positioned his erect green member at the lips of her pussy and pushed himself in with a wet pop, sliding in much easier this time thanks to the earlier stretching. They moaned together and Jaina's body stiffened as she was penetrated by her orcish lover again.

Aggra fingered her own juicy cunt, lying back lazily at the end of the bed while she watched her husband and Jaina get to some proper rutting. Their first round of sex was passionate lovemaking, as had been the case in Thrall's fantasy. But this was raw fucking, which is what both of them wanted and needed now.

Jaina's bountiful breasts slapped against each other from the rapid motion of Thrall's fucking, his hips slapping against her ass over and over again as he drove his cock in and out. His large hands nearly encompassed her entire waist as Thrall fucked the tiny human woman on her hands and knees, moaning and grunting as his cock pounded home again and again.

After minutes of watching this, Aggra felt her arousal reach a peak, and it dawned on her that she had yet to have a single climax of her own during the entire night. She had reached a breaking point, and she desperately needed to cum. She shuffled herself forward so that she was right in front of Jaina, the human woman's head getting shaken back and forth from the pounding Thrall was giving to her at the other hand. Jaina, amid her moaning, opened her eyes and saw Aggra sitting in front of her, spreading open her muscular reddish-brown legs.

The orcess gently took Jaina's head in her hands and lowered her down between her own spread thighs. Thrall, on the other end, saw this and gently enticed Jaina to raise her rump in the air and lower the top half of her body down so that she could service his wife.

"Eat my pussy Jaina, please," Aggra whispered, the human's white and blond hair lowered between her thighs.

Jaina chewed her lip, struggling to get the words out amid Thrall's thrusts. "I've - oh! - never done this before," she replied.

Aggra stroked Jaina's hair. "You'll do fine. Remember what we did to you, and do your best to mirror that."