Warcraft: That Makes Two of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thrall shook his head. "Not yet. She tugged my pants down and then I enticed her onto the grass beneath us. I spread her legs open, and saw that my old friend Jaina was already wet, dripping wet."

Aggra smiled widely. "She wanted this as much as you did, Go'el. You tasted her next, didn't you? You spread those slender human legs open and you slid your tongue right into that human cunt, didn't you?"

Thrall moaned. "Elements damn you, Aggra, yes. I had to be careful with my tusks, but I sucked on her fleshy lips and then I slid my tongue inside her. And...I have no real experience with humans to base it on, but I can tell you that she tasted...divine, Aggra. Less earthy than orc females, and more like something sweet."

"Like a fruit, Go'el? Like a peach?" Aggra shivered as she continued masturbating her husband's cock while trying to inflame his desires and draw more of his fantasy out of him.

"Exactly...exactly like that," he groaned while she stroked him. "I spent what felt like an eternity licking her pussy, drinking down her delectable juices, and she came from my efforts."

Aggra snorted. "Well of course she did," she chuckled, smacking him upside the head. "Ego, husband." He laughed with her at that. "And then you fucked her?"

Thrall shook his head. "Not exactly. We..." he paused, not being able to complete his thought.

"It's okay, you can say it. You...?" Aggra enticed.

"We...we made love, Aggra. Like you and I did on our wedding night."

Aggra shivered, and yet she felt her pussy get even wetter. She reached a finger down to touch herself, finally, while she continued stroking Thrall's thick cock with the other hand. For some reason, the prospect of her husband making love, not fucking, but making love to another woman did not inspire jealousy in here, but lust. "How did you do it?" she asked.

He gulped. "She was soaking now, after her climax. She opened her arms and legs up to me and looked at me with pure lust in her eyes. I settled myself down over her. I had to be careful, Aggra, she was so small compared to me that I feared I'd crush her. Her legs wrapped themselves around my backside as I settled myself over her, and her soft hand took hold of my cock and she guided me in."

He paused before continuing. "But before I could go any further, I stopped. I said to her, 'Jaina, we are so close to Thunder Bluff. Someone could hear or see us out here.' And then she said, 'Good, I want them to watch and hear. I don't want to hide this anymore.'"

Aggra shivered, tightening her hand around Thrall's cock in a way that caused him to groan, and she fingered herself harder. "And then you pushed yourself in. You stretched her tiny human hole open with your orc cock."

Thrall's eyes rolled back into his head. "Ah, yes, Aggra! But she pulled my head down to thrust her tongue in my mouth and kiss me while it happened."

"And she was tight, Go'el? Tighter than an orcess could ever be?"

"Ugh, yes. I'm sorry, Aggra, but she was. It was so hard to even get myself inside her at first, but she was so wet that it happened soon after. And true to her word, we made noise, loud, untamed noises in a way that everyone in Thunder Bluff would surely hear. I pumped myself in and out of her, while her legs tightened around me, her moans were so soft, so musical. I began to sweat, and she began to sweat, and her lovely white and golden hair grew unkempt in a way I'd never seen from her before."

Aggra reached a near breaking point by now. She stopped stroking Thrall's cock, causing him to look at her questioningly. She crawled on her hands and knees toward the center of their fur bed, and flipped herself over onto her back. She slid her underclothes down her legs and kicked them off to the other side of the room. She then beckoned him over with a 'come hither' motion of her finger.

"Fuck me, Go'el. Fuck me as if you are fucking Jaina while you continue your story."

Thrall made a primal rumble in his throat, and he hastened to comply, not needing to be told twice. He crawled over to his wife, giving her a hungry kiss that she met with equal intensity, before he situated himself above her, pressing the plump head of his cock against her aroused pussy and sliding himself into her, eliciting a moan from both of them. Thrall reached his hands down and began to thumb her dark brown nipples, kneading her breasts as he began to pump himself in and out of her.

"You - ahhh - fucked Jaina like this, yes? You fucked that little human minx right there on the cliffs overlooking a Horde city, didn't you?" Aggra continued amid her moans. The sensation of her husband's wonderfully thick cock sliding in and out of her at a delicious pace was always breathtaking for her, but it was somehow even more intense now.

"Yes!" he replied with a grunt, nipping at her neck with his canines. "She was so wet, and she kept begging me to keep going as deep as I could."

Aggra began to shift her hips in time with Thrall's fucking, wrapping her legs around his thrusting buttocks and holding him close as the fantasy version of Jaina was in Thrall's sordid retelling. Their slow, deep fucking continued for a few more minutes, before Thrall continued.

"But then she wanted to switch positions. She wanted me to take her harder now. On her hands and knees, with her facing Thunder Bluff."

Aggra gave Thrall a playful shove, grinning at him as she did. She went up onto her hands and knees on the fur bed, shaking her toned ass at him. Seeing Aggra mimicking his fantasy story once again, he obliged his wife and mounted her, pushing his cock back into her in a way that made Aggra gasp.

"I fucked her hard, Aggra, for all the tauren to hear us. She kept moaning and begging me to keep going, harder and faster. I was getting close, and she was clenching down on me so she was close too."

Aggra felt herself get close in tandem with this point in the story, combined with Thrall's thick cock hitting a sweet spot inside her over and over again. "Did you finish inside her, Go'el?" she gasped.

"Y- yes, I did!" Thrall groaned, his thrusting going into overdrive. "I pulled on her hair and she cried out as I spilt my seed inside her!"

"You would've probably given her your child, my husband! You think of that? Jaina Proudmoore, your closest human friend of years, now filled with your seed and carrying an orc baby in her belly!"

Thrall growled. "Fuckkkk, Aggra!"He groaned out loud, followed by cursing in orcish. His hips snapped against her ass and he held himself deep inside his orc wife, shooting a deluge of cum inside her.

Aggra moaned, trying to muffle herself if for no other reason than her children sleeping in the next room. She reached her orgasm, brought on by the sensation of Thrall's warm, thick seed filling her up in tandem with the fantasy of him impregnating Jaina Proudmoore. She clenched down on her husband's member, coaxing more cum out of him and, true to form from his earlier masturbation sensation, Aggra's eyes widened from the noticeably larger quantity of this ejaculation compared to usual.

They both came down from their climactic highs, with Thrall hugging his sweaty, still dirty body to her naked back, his climax slowing to a trickle as a combination of their fluids dripped from their point of union. He pulled his softening green cock out of her with a long sigh, collapsing next to her and hugging her body to his wife. They took some time to catch their breath before Aggra turned on her side and looked back at him with a smile.

"Elements, Aggra!" he gasped, followed by a deep chuckle. He stroked a finger lovingly over the tattoo that adored the right side of her face near her eye.

"Mhm. My thoughts exactly, Go'el," she grinned at him.

He wiped sweat from his forehead, smiling. "Well...not exactly our longest mating session, but one of the most intense. I..." he paused to search her gaze. "I still can't believe you wanted me to do that."

Aggra's smile dropped slightly and she turned her gaze away for a moment. "I don't entirely know either. When I caught you stroking yourself to Jaina Proudmoore...something just...sparked in me."

Thrall smiled, tweaking her chin. "Well, I promise this'll only ever be fantasy. And it stops the moment you want it to, remember that."

Aggra frowned as he got up onto his feet to clean himself up again. For some reason, her husband's words didn't sit right with Aggra. Seeing just how indescribably intoxicating the sex with Thrall had just been when spurred on by this fantasy, she couldn't help but imagine just how intense the real thing would be. A part of Aggra's brain knew that it was crazy to even go in this direction, but she couldn't stop herself, especially with the added forbidden treat of Aggra herself indulging in a bit of passion with a fellow female in a way she hadn't done in years. And Jaina Proudmoore was on good terms with Thrall once again, and did not have a mate. Could it be possible?

Aggra was caught up in the thrill of this line of thought, and she pushed aside any reservations before they could hold her back. "Go'el? What if ...what if we make it more than just a fantasy?"

Thrall, shocked, turned back to his wife with wide eyes. "Aggra?!"

"I'm serious, Go'el. You saw how...primal this was. Can you imagine the real thing?"

Thrall sat down beside her again. "Aggra...think about what you're suggesting here. You're suggesting that I sleep with another female! That I betray my life-mate, you!"

Aggra shook her head. "No, not betrayal. I'll be there too, and I'll expect you to pleasure me as well, as I know you're capable of doing."

Her husband rubbed his temples. "Aggra..."

She gulped before continuing to make her case. "The truth is, Go'el, I...I'm curious about her too."

He looked at her with confusion now. "Curious how?"

Aggra licked her lips sensually, stroking Thrall's arm. "I mean that I...want to know what a human female tastes like down there."

He gaped at her. "Are...are you serious?" She nodded to the affirmative. Thrall shook his head. "You did tell me that you've been with females before, but I never thought that... by the Spirits, you and Jaina." His breath caught in his throat and Aggra saw his limp cock twitch, clear evidence that the vision of his wife and the sexy human woman in bed together was an arousing one. "There's no telling that Jaina would even want to be intimate with another woman."

Aggra shrugged. "If that is the case, I'm content enough to just watch you and her."

He sighed, pausing for a few moments. "This is crazy, Aggra. But..."

"But the idea is something you've thought about for a long, long time, and it arouses you to no end, yes?"

Thrall let out a bemused laugh. "Yes. Like always, you read me like a book, woman." He took his hand in hers before looking back at her. "So let's say I agree to this. How would we go about it?"

Aggra pondered for a moment. "You still have your ways of getting in contact with her, even with her being in Boralus now, yes?"

Thrall nodded.

"Then, when we are ready, I'll take the children down to Garadar and ask Nazla to watch them for the day. You send your message to the lovely Lord Admiral, invite her into our hut and, well, we see where it goes from there."

Thrall slowly nodded, rubbing his chin. "There's a chance she will say no, and we of course cannot force her. Nor do I wish this to risk damaging my friendship with Jaina so soon after we mended it."

Aggra leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "If your bond with Jaina Proudmoore is as you've described it to me, something tells me she isn't going to say no."

12