All Comments on 'Warden's Wife Pays His Debt Ch. 05'

by FifthEstate

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Worth the wait!

It’s been a long year since chapter 4 published and I can’t say I liked it, but the brilliance of this story picked up right where it left off. Just please don’t make us wait another year before chapter 6. Well done Fifth!

Kaban55Kaban55almost 4 years ago
Супер

С возвращением🤗

Locksley7Locksley7almost 4 years ago
Waiting has been amply rewarded

Though it has been quite a while in coming, this segment of the story has been well worth the wait. Wow! I want to read it several more times and savor it each time. Thanks, Fifth. You've done it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You Made Me Guffaw!

'The events of the last twenty-four hours would have been impossible to believe even if the most diabolical erotic fictional author had penned the proceedings."

I see what you did there.

😂😂😂

muncher354muncher354almost 4 years ago
Meh

Kind of a let down that after such a long wait, it's only 3 pages. Still theres plenty of potential left in this tale and I am excited to see what kind of situations you can make with these characters. I expect there will be some new ones added soon.

DubdudeDubdudealmost 4 years ago
I’m torn

I go back and forth as to weather I like your non-con or IR stuff better, but at end of the day it doesn’t matter all your shit is awesome! This was another 5 star chapter for me!

dcowfanmandcowfanmanalmost 4 years ago
Liv Rawlins is my favorite!

I loved Jenna and Abby from UCLA and Speedo, but there is something especially hot about Liv. The divergence between her intelligence/community standing vs. Mylo’s criminal persona just makes for the most scintillating of connections when she reluctantly squirts all over his big cock. I love it!

bhammer654bhammer654almost 4 years ago
I know I shouldn’t love this so much...

...but I can’t help it! You have an incredible way of making me believe this crazy story could actually come true. I don’t know what you have planned for Liv, but I can’t wait to find out. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 4 years ago
Long road

I really like the patience in these chapters. Luv is still not a mindless sex toy, and I hope her spunk hangs on longer through thick and thin. It makes it better when she finally starts to talk and act like Milo wants her to. For the MFF angle, there’s that girl at the pot shop that might accommodate... I’ve been checking the stories list For many months and am very pleased to see this new addition!

jdl2848jdl2848almost 4 years ago
So hot!

Can't wait for more

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 4 years ago
Yay

Must admit I thought you had given up on this. Very glad you haven’t. Mylos deep sadism is a joy to behold.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
So glad

So glad your back with another great chapter! Hopefully more will come sooner rather than later. Thanks for it.

Rambl30Rambl30almost 4 years ago
Sucked, This is Crap, Pure Crap!!

Stories like this absolutely disgust me and have no place on this web site or on any other. For some sadistic bastard to repeatedly hurt and torture a man and his wife is beyond disgusting it is evil incarnet. What I hope happens is that that the Warden and his Wife are able to hang on and a rescue Team storms their house, frees them, and re-captures that sadistic bastard Mylo but first subduing him with a shotgun blast to his groin when the house is stormed. Next Mylo should be strung up by his wrists, have every bone in his body broken and left for days. Finally, the Warden should get the pleasure of cutting his throat with a dull knife and watching him bleed out. That would truly be justice served!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Worth the wait

Excited to see where this will go XD. Some ideas:

1. Mylo hinting at getting Liz pregnant to the caged warden

2. Mylo treating the wardens jewels as his personal property

3. Mylo playing games with the captive couple

Keep going please! This is high quality stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
masterpiece story.

wish there where more pages in this chapter, but happy to know that will be a lot more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great again!

Plenty of room left for this great adventure. Fuck the warden.

FifthEstateFifthEstatealmost 4 years agoAuthor

Rambl30,

I’m not going to delete your comment at the present time for two reasons: First - at least you signed your Lit handle to it. Second - it sounds like you might have actually read at least part of it. That said, it still amazes me that trolls like you take time out of your “precious” life to read and comment on stories that clearly aren’t your thing. But perhaps I’m giving you too much credit, maybe you thought based on the story title, “Warden’s Wife Pay’s His Debt”, in the non-con category, that this might be a heart-warming tale about loving relationships that exist in maximum security prisons. Next time I’ll try to provide more detail in the description, so folks like you aren’t confused. To make it up to you, please provide some topics like butterflies and lollipops that interest you and I’ll write a story for you.

GordonOSUGordonOSUalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Glad you are back and are continuing the story. Looking forward to the next few chapters.

ssmjfl18ssmjfl18almost 4 years ago

Rambl30 probably thought it was a story about a game warden whose wife owed the library $1.50 in late fees, and he paid it for her, against her wishes. "No, please, I'll pay it myself!" but he just went ahead and did it away, which she secretly liked.

ssmjfl18ssmjfl18almost 4 years ago

On a more serious note, this story is the reason I favourited you as an author. When I saw that Chapter 5 was on its way, I reread Chapters 1-4 and I'm so happy I did. I love that Liv isn't the stereotypical idiot woman who has a body but no brain. I also love that Mylo has no formal education beyond what's required but is still portrayed as clever and witty and not just some knuckle-dragging oafish jackwagon.

Thank you so much for this story. Please keep going with it! The wait is worth it, so I'm willing to wait if the quality stays at the level. And I really don't want the story to end (although I know will eventually).

mioelcidmioelcidalmost 4 years ago
Very good

Waiting for next chapter. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
amazing

he's back! thank you for continuing this. looking forward to the next chapter. hoping that Liv is forced to have hot lesbian sex.

DoctimeDoctimealmost 4 years ago

5 *’s. The only bad thing about this story is that I am reading it in real time, instead of discovering it a few months after it is all finished. Oh well! Write on or right on. Your choice.

dcowfanmandcowfanmanalmost 4 years ago

Superb!

Written like only the incomparable FifthEstate can do. “Mylo moved over in front of her, now with a club in each hand. He dropped one on the floor (referring to the iron fireplace poker) and fed her the more dangerous of the two (his massive cock)!” That is one of my favorite lines ever written on Literotica. Can’t wait for whatever comes next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks for starting this back up.

I can't wait to read about cage boy being on the receiving end of one of Liv's waterfalls as Mylo plows the sweet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hopeful next steps for Liv

Not going to lie I'm hoping Mylo forces a very reluctant Liv into lesbian or MFF experience using the coke, alcohol and strong coersion and she needs up loving it. Maybe doing lines of each other bodies as an appetizer. Great writing Fifth. Very much looking forward to the next chapters. 5 stars here.

ZachHerbalZachHerbalalmost 4 years ago
Simply awesome

Great chapter!

Glad that this story is your LE focus for a while. I just hope we can all look forward to several more epic chapters like those you’ve already provided. Anyone else hoping for a dozen part saga?

Looking forward to the warden losing his shit the first time in person he sees and hears his wife taking Mylo in her pussy and ass and loving it...

Keep up the good work, I know you will!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

Very hot. Been waiting for this since last year.

I would love to see Liv's hot sister come over and get raped too. Haha. I'm guessing the author has already thought of this sexy possibility.

Good work! This is better than Xvideos. Straight up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need to stop

I get that erotica is fantasy but this smells of some sick hatred of women. Rape is rape, it isn't enjoyed. If your mother, wife or daughters were to read this they would be sickened. You can write wonderful filthy stories about women freely embracing their inner slut. They don't have to involve beating or raping them. Shame on you.

FifthEstateFifthEstatealmost 4 years agoAuthor

Anon,

Let’s get something straight, I have ZERO hatred for women! These stories are pure fantasy and I do not condone sexual assault or mistreatment of women in any way in real world circumstances. That said, I find it interesting that you single out this story as your point of criticism vs. something like father/daughter incest which personally I find disturbing, but I don’t go writing or criticizing those authors because I understand they are writing fantasy. What I’m getting at, don’t write me anymore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Old joke

All these anonymous criticisms remind me of the old joke: “ I was just looking for some kinky sex and you had to turn it into something dirty.”

I do hope you continue the story. The build up continues to be amazing and many of us enjoy watching her reluctance slowly disappear. Although with the smaller amount of pages in this installment I wish we hadn’t spent so much time On torturing the warden.

kim2734ckim2734calmost 4 years ago
Exciting

I enjoyed your latest story. I have been waiting for the latest update, and it was worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Liv seeks to turn the tables?

Great story so far and I greedily join a lot of the other commenters that I hope we don’t have to wait long for chapter 6!

I love how Liv is this strong, smart woman because it makes her descent and pleasure she receives from Mylo that more erotic which is perfect for a non-con story. I would love to see her use these characteristics to try and turn the tables on Mylo, maybe by going along with his plans in order to get him to let his guard down (Dead Calm style), but ultimately end up failing and more humiliated and ensnared than before.

Anyway, it’s just a thought. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cannot wait

More of the forced orgasms. Don't let the karens ruin this FANTASY story. Yeah...we get it...rape is horrible...but this is a fantasy forced sex/orgasm story. If you don't like it, THEN DON'T READ IT! The rest of us like reading about the wife being forced to orgasm...HARD...against her will to the point that she starts welcoming the overwhelming pleasure forced on her. Cannot wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I like Liv turning the tables

Like mentioned below, I'd like to see her play along. But I'd like to see her get the upper hand and brutally finish Mylo off. In a strange way I think he'd like that or appreciate that. Have her in the middle of being raped looking over at Grant and winking just before doing something brutal to Mylo. But much later of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So good

please keep up the non consent part of liv and Mylo. I know she is now "enjoying it" but I get so annoyed when the women start going along with it and liking it. That is not what I personally look for in a nonconsent story. Also I want to see Mylo get caught or something because liv outsmarted him! Signed, a female reader

spinypetespinypetealmost 4 years ago

I've read hundreds of stories here and this one remains my favorite. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I need more!!!

I love the twists

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best one

Best one yet. Love the physical and mental pain

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tattoo the bitch

Mylo should use his prison tattoo skills to tattoo Liv. One above her clit that says "Mylo pussy" and on her ass cheeks, "Mylo Ass". He will proudly show the warden that Livv has been marked as Mylo's slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

as I wait for chapter 8...I am rereading your masterpiece...

it's even better, the second time around...

you detail is amazing...

thank you... love your imagination...

keep up the great work!

looking forward to number 8....

it will be worth the wait!

but then...

will it really...

BE OVER?

I don't want it to end....

GREAT WRITING!!!

THANKS!

JJsbbcaddictionJJsbbcaddiction12 months ago

This story is amazing! Great writing, great storytelling, fantastic plot! Mylo is an evil son of a bitch but turning Liv into a big cock Whore right in front of Grant is as erotic as it gets! I don’t want this story to end, keep up the great work! Thanks!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFifthEstate@FifthEstate
*3/13/24 Update* The 5th and (most likely) final chapter of “I Found My Wife's Black Dildo” will publish overnight in the U.S. tonight. I know I don’t have the greatest track record in meeting my estimated timelines, but hey ~ 2+ weeks since the last chapter isn’t bad. I hop...