All Comments on 'Warden's Wife Pays His Debt Ch. 08'

by FifthEstate

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
underdog1underdog112 months ago

As per usual from your desk, outstanding. While not siding with an escaped criminal, one can easily identify with his payback to a former captor that took advantage of his authority, and heaped both mental and physical cruelty on his charges. It's hard to sympathise with someone that has heaped such cruelty on another human being, no matter what they were convicted of. Once again, well done sir and looking forward to another chapter.

MrWilburMrWilbur12 months ago

I am Very glad you will Complete the story... A good piece of writing!

DukeLattimoreDukeLattimore12 months ago

Wow! Each Chapter somehow gets even better than its predecessor. So thrilled to learn that we’ve got one more coming. Thanks for another great story, Fifth!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story is an absolute must-read. cannot wait for the final chapter

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Make him ink her ass mylo’s ass and warden’s ass mylo’s pet. Subject him to witness this orgy where wife strips, takes drugs, fucks and repeats endlessly

Bearly_LegibleBearly_Legible12 months ago

Well, that was another fabulous chapter! Liv's decent into total acceptance of her needs is a joy to behold. There was lots to enjoy. I would have loved a little more detail on the Liv-J.T Jackson action (but i'm greedy like that, sometimes!). Very much looking forward to the next installment.

TwoAussiesTwoAussies12 months ago

We were so happy to see this in our feed today. My wife and I told ourselves we were going to wait and read it in bed, but after a couple of glasses of wine, we couldn’t hold off! We wondered how you might bring the pot shop hottie back into play and this was brilliant. Now we’ll be on the lookout for the sexy reporter in the next one! My wife was jealous it wasn’t her in the mini-orgy. Superb as usual Fifth!

Well8Well812 months ago

Someone has to die now there is no way back for nobody

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This entire story is the most stimulating and erotic

Story I’ve read on literotica! Each chapter building the story line of breaking the wife/doctor down into Mylo’s accepting fuck toy, were all well written and quite honestly I found myself re-reading them while I waited for the next chapters to show up. Chapter 8 is incredible, and as much as I eagerly await chapter 9, I almost feel bad this tale will come to an end! Perhaps a sequel featuring the adventures of the slut doc? Lol!

Thanks for your efforts! Throughly enjoyed!

furburger69furburger6912 months ago

once again excellent erotic writing i want to read next chapter already it will be interesting!!!!!

amadthonamadthon12 months ago

Great to see more of this story, looking forward to the conclusion. Thanks for a great story!

EdthegentEdthegent12 months ago

Amazing series and one of my favourites if not the favourite. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You have a wonderful knack for suspense and character development... letting the conflict of the reluctant femme's distress come to the utmost confliction, until it boils over... Excellent story telling : )

exposewife2018exposewife201812 months ago

5 stars...brilliant

BskylordBskylord12 months ago

You’ve done it again. There is no one who puts out more consistently good stories than you! I can’t wait for the final chapter, but not before I visit this one several more times…lol!

Anthony1965Anthony196512 months ago

I loved this chapter! Usually stories that go on for many chapters get boring or stale but not in your case. Your story gets better and better! I love your work and can’t wait for the final chapter. Thank you Fifth.

shewantsmoreshewantsmore12 months ago

Brilliant it keeps going from strength to strength. ,it has everything that i find attractive and exciting in a story, the husband is in a chastity cage the wife goes wild and after initially reluctant and enjoying it, and now both husband and wife are getting tattooed,,i find permanent like tattoos such a turn on

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well done, Fifth... The saga continues!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Once again an awesome chapter Fifth!!...you sir are a master of your craft

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Once this novel is finished, will you write again?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Stellar AF, onward grasshopper

Need to have one more Biker Liv round next chapter for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a fantastic series. It sounds like this series is wrapping up, unfortunately, but I can’t wait to see what this author writes next.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thanks for the update. Seldom have a I wanted desperately to see how a story will end on this site. This is one of that small number of times.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fantastic story! I enjoyed how the author conveys the message about human sexual cravings becoming more powerful than the human mind when confronted with the conflict what the body wants from what the morality expectations of an intelligent wife with the help of drugs and alcohol to remove the cerebral inhibitions. The fact that your characters involved in this are prime examples of male and female specimens also helps the readers enjoy the action. Also, bringing back Jen was brilliant. Keep up the extraordinary work, your ability to create great original dialogue without becoming redundant is a testament of your skills.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Rapists as heroes??? And of course the wife had to “pay” for her husband’s choices??? The drugged, terrorized wife is willfully complicit in her downfall??? In reality, Mylo and his rape team always were the “bad guys”. Even Mylo getting put in a cell where he could experience the trauma of rape was true justice. Mylo didn’t like getting raped???? Hmmmm…….. But Mylo raping women is awesome because women love getting raped??? I would advise just sticking to the drug and terror induced non consent sex rather than trying to justify rape. It’ was a decent enough story when it was just juvenile fantasy.

dcowfanmandcowfanman12 months ago

The motorcycle ride and the blowjob scene in the field were unbelievable, you made it seem so real it felt like being there. You've done a masterful job keeping the pace slow until now, but it's definitely time for Liv to show us all what she's made of. Can't wait for the final chapter. 5 Stars!

Crusader235Crusader23512 months ago

Hottest NonCon on Lit, Five F'in Fantastic Stars! Cantt wait for number nine.

Et2bruttusEt2bruttus12 months ago

Absolutely wonderful work with this chapter! Thank you for incorporating a reluctant F/F element and some BBC! I am thinking that our lovely doctor might just end up with a surprise when this is all over, even if things may not end well for Mylo either!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love all the build up and the characters are great fit go the story. Liv is a slut.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Terrific continuation of a Literotica Classic. One aspect of chapter eight I would have liked to seen be more developed was the dialogue between JT and Liv while Mylo was engaged with the Blonde. I'm sure you could have made that highly erotic with focused IR fetish approach ala The Bullpen and your other great work in that genre...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What was the tattoo?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
great chapter cant wait to the final

one, liv and mylo a true love story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The story is not five stars compared to her other stories (Cuckhols Anonymous and The Speedo Doesn't Lie).

Too many drugs, too much violence, very unrealistic.

I and many of your readers would be happy if you continued these two very good stories in your good writing style.

I hope that some more chapters of the two stories above will follow soon

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Completely agree with someone’s comment: someone has to die there is no turning back.

smartmalksmartmalk12 months ago

It's a great chapter as continuation. I applaud you standing up! In my opinion the main task in the upcoming part is opportunity to mislead the public regarding the Rawlins couple disappearance.

Public and authorities especially, they must be fed by the wrong and false information about physical death of the couple. This another unexpected gift of fortune what would be allow for Mylo to breathe a sigh of relief. At now this fugitive convict learn an information from the channel of news - the search of Rawlins family is over. No one looking for them more. It mean that Mylo can keep going his wild games with warden and his lovely wife, at now more as a submissive whore for the abductor, doing it in easy slow way. The wide field for Mylo's perverted fantasies is opened now. In that case the next wild sexual orgies coming soon...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I remember your update about writers block and how you’ve written so many words over the years and it had taken a while to get things going with this and certainly the previous chapter. I can only imagine how challenging coming up with something different must of been. The whole biker section was so special goodness knows how you managed to connect this correctly without making it silly and also making it such a powerful scene. EXCEPTIONAL writing. This is a 5/5 story, indeed it is possibly your highest quality work to date in my eyes. There will always be a comment before or after mine: from someone that cannot separate fiction from reality. You know that. Anyway SUPERB chapter glad chapter 9 is on its way. I’m not ruling out.. (one day in a few years..) extending to a chapter 10 though 😂 either way great work. Thank you for sharing. Hope you get lots of deserved plaudits.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Killed it again Mr. Fifth. So excited there is at least one more chapter, but I hope you change your mind and write 8 more!

greywolf12greywolf1212 months ago

I don't agree with the previous comment. For me personally, this is your best story. Thanks for your time and effort, I'm an avid fan.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sorta agree wit another comment.

Why didn’t dude enjoy getting rape pegged. What he so mad about.

Why didn’t dude rape peg the warden instead of his wife.

Why he let black dude have the revenge.

⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have been waiting for each new chapter. I love the story! I just wish there was a picture of Liv! I would guess she takes off with Mylo and leaves her husband but I will be looking for the final chapter to find out.

AfishingonadoAfishingonado12 months ago

This incredible story keeps getting better each chapter! Cannot wait for the conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent story again. My hope for the ending is Liv had her fun but gets some clarity and finds a to get them free of Mylo. I just cannot root for a rapist, sadist like Mylo to get a haply ending no matter what. Even if she dumps the Warden when all said and done.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Whew! better still! What an imagination ! I don't want this to end... I was thinking of BRANDING the wife... but the tattoos by JT ...wow!

five stars again!

I DON'T WANT THIS TO END!

Thanks for the gr8 work!

Dee_PurpleDee_Purple12 months ago

Another great work of art from a great author. I love how Liv's worldview is changing as the story progresses. And, as an interracial author, fan, myself, I was delighted to see J.T. appear in her life to expose her to that pleasure.

cutelilhottiecutelilhottie12 months ago

Enjoyed mostly though disappointed the orgy sex was pretty much glossed over.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not as good as some of the previous chapters. Liv's seeming transformation from brutally coerced victim to willing "cock slut" is eyerolling. That's been done before and really well in Defiled Young Housewife and Amazing Grace, but it was also eyerolling in those stories. Plus, the convenience of Mylo finding a "rape team" was far-fetched, but then after introducing this 'fantasy" couple the story skims over their debauched group sex.

And did Liv shop at "Sluts R Us" for her trashy clothing? Leopard prints, leather corsets, stilettos, thigh high boots. Isn't she supposed to be a highly educated, professional married woman in her mid-30's? Instead, she has the wardrobe of a slutty 20-something who does a 2nd shift on a stripper pole. Sadly, Liv in this chapter became the porn stereotype of the superhot "mature" up for ANYTHING!

Despite the above criticisms, this is one the best stories on this forum. I'm just tougher on stories I like than ones I don't. It is very well-written, and I've enjoyed reading it. But slutty porn stereotype women and the whole "my rapist has a big cock and now I love it" trope of Literotica non-consent stories are a bit worn out. Still, I'm looking forward to the final chapter.

mioelcidmioelcid12 months ago

Great. I love it. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I agree with the last commenter on just about everything. This chapter showcases top-shelf amazing writing from Fifth as expected. He always delivers and this series is probably my favorite because im not an IR only type of guy. I do love Fifth's use of reluctance, coercion, and slowburn transformation to cheating hotwife however here it quickly escalates pacing wise compared to the rest of the story. That does however make a lot sense bc we're watching things build to the inevitable climax and the end is nigh for Mylo, Liv, and the Warden whatever that may be! That said, after all the delicious build to this super fucking nasty drug addled orgy, I would have loved more explicit treatment of that debauched scene. Liv really getting dominated, spit in her mouth, rimming the guys, dirty talking and owning her transformation to slutdom (while letting the cuck warden hear) both girls getting anal and dp'd, atm, atom, creampies and creampie eating, golden showers, whatever haha mgiht as well go no holds barred at that point. All in all, it's still easily 5 stars all day long, but I'd love to see Fifth tackle that scene in a rewrite or maybe as prologue to the final chapter. Bravo Fifth, bravo. And thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

well this part was obviously more scene- and story- orientaed where the last parts had been more about compromising feelings and moral based struggelings. Can't await how it will play out - well Mylo take the Doc and their money and flee with the Harley? Will they exchange the licence-plates at the bikers bar to get over the boarder or will they get an new id & driving licence by stealing an wallet for Mylo and stay +work @ the weedshop? Will Liv get away from him to find an trustable, earnest working black friend and leave her husband by divorce? What will happen with the prisoners and the warden? Still, the old lady from the prison had known the warden+doc couple where heading out to their ocean-house...

HofeederHofeeder12 months ago

I consider myself an advanced writer, and I must compliment you on your skills. Very well written. The few things I think would improve this are the sort of nuanced "matters of opinion" most thoughtful readers note to themselves when reading even the best crafted tales from the most professional authors. I will mention them in passing toward the end of this comment just for your contemplation. (see Musings)

First, the mostly good stuff. You have expertly composed this story. It's a daring and impactful premise and the telling of it took me on quite a heart pounding and harrowing adventure. It was not always easy to read, but I, personally, like that.

I think making Milo into a sexual freak was a masterful idea, treating him more like a supervillain than a human. And that was very well treated. I found your narrative compelling, your dialogue realistic (even the moaning strings, which is very difficult to properly pull off) and you grasp of what the characters are thinking and why they think that way nearly flawless in all cases, except maybe in the origin of Liv. It occurred to me time and time again that her background should have included a "very wild phase" with more of a secret desire for huge clocks hidden in her past than just the passing curiosity of a housewife... and maybe a darker secret of being a dirty whore for a time in her distant past, especially more mention of an embarrassing guilty pleasure of squirting like a geyser! lol It would have made the story that much more credible I think than utterly relying on Milo's amazing super powers. You could still keep the superpower thing, just maybe hint at her having a hidden superpower, too. It sort of ends up that way, but more foreshadowing much earlier would have been nice.

I never felt the need to masturbate, but this story did inspire at least half a dozen full woodys. lol Superb job there.

Musings:

Then maybe Milo could have been more true to life by having some of those rapes NOT go well. Maybe just a mention of how he aborted them, not seeing the reaction he wanted in the majority of them. Still, just treating him like an X-man works. And changing it now would hurt more than help.

Also, there were dozens of sex scenes that were very similar. They were still done well, and I read them all without skipping, but I kept saying, "On her tits, again? Why?" and "Why isn't he focused just a little more and sooner on anal, or swallowing, (I have a swallow fetish so maybe that frustration was unique to me. lol) and why isn't Milo filming this shit? And why isn't he making Grant watch sooner or more? And why isn't he making Liv act like she likes it or forcing her to act that way and say scripted lines with hubby around?" I know. I know. That would be a different story. These are just musings.

One note. I noticed you often leave out a comma when someone is being addressed. "Tough shit cunt!" Should be, "Tough shit, Cunt!" Just saying.

Thank you for the scintillating story. I read all 8 parts in one sitting. Get published already. This should be on Amazon at least.

If you want to sample my writing (Not as good as yours in ways, but up your alley, try my story on this site: Wife to Sex Slave by yours truly, Hofeeder.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Can we get 5 more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

started off very well but ended the usual way she gets to like it bbc girl on girl tats too much drugs same old story what next they both walk of into the sun set hand in hand ?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

miolcid hit the nail on the head

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I LOVE this series.... It's my go to for insuring a huge hard cock for jacking.

I cannot wait to hear the details of what happened to the warden....

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The author mentions this was supposed to be the last chapter, but was too long. That’s probably due to the unnecessary addition of two additional characters, who really add nothing to the story.

It’s a bit contradictory to feel empathy for Milo being raped in prison, considering he himself is a rapist, who has wrecked numerous lives, and is responsible for unwanted pregnancies. The last two chapters are repetitive, which the two new characters do nothing to correct.

The ending will be a challenge for the author. Either Milo suffers serious consequences for his action, or the author capitulates to the braying of the mob and the comments, who see Milo as their version of a heroic figure. If the latter option is chosen, then the authors disclaimer that he doesn’t approve of rape must be discounted.

From the first chapter to the last chapter has been 4 years. That’s almost 7 months between chapters, which is way too long. In the future this author, who is a talented writer, might consider avoiding the series format, or not release the chapters until all, or at least half have been written. The chapters then could be released either daily or weekly.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Disappointing. Clearly rushed and wasn't true to the rest of the series. It's gone too long at this point and should have ended with the warden freed and taking revenge.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm loving all the 'feedback' from these seasoned veterans of writing erotic fiction. The clue is there guys ...it's fiction!!

Fifth, keep it up my man. This bad bugger gets a proper huge hard-on with everything you write....so just do what you're best at doing 💪

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

In my head - Liz is somewhat along the lines of Alexandira Cortez

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFYqBF5kX6U) - as seen in this video

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

For those trying to formulate some type of appearance for Liv, a previous chapter suggested a strong resemblance to Alexeandra Diddario, or so I seem to remember.... Works for me...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Keep it up man - this is the best shit on Literotica! So great to have you back in the saddle and writing. Ignore the haters and feed us lovers

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

With the warden watching...Liv kills mylo..then the warden setting her self free of both...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You had me at stockholme syndrome and then you lost me with the two extras and the unnecessary excessive drug usage.

Stockholme is all the drug you need at this point. I mean she begged to be throated. Would've loved to read the same final scene from previous chapter, her begging for his cum in her cunt, but with her head clear of drugs and full of "stockholme".

Still enjoyed reading it though. Thanks for seeing the series through to the end.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please more details of Liv getting blacked many more times. This chapter was great but glossed over JT pounding Liv. Can’t wait til last chapter. Perfect as always.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please NO tattoos on Livs body in any form. NO piercing leave it be. More details of her and JT sex, you kinda jump over it.

Hornedup65yoHornedup65yo12 months ago

excellent series, keep it up. I can see Liv becoming a drug induced co rapist with the other couple. next victim the reporter

smartmalksmartmalk12 months ago

Of course I see it clearly: I have to send this message to author through PM or other ways instead upload it here in public. Because… In case I do it, it mean Dear FifthEstate doubtful will take my proposed way of the further scenario. But anyway I have not a chance to present it him in personal conversations. Therefore… let’s go…

All special forces units are ready to the assault of prison’s blocks captured by inmates. But suddenly came the call from Tyrone "Anaconda" Jones to San Rafael Deputy Police Chief Ryan Brogdon. With that call the black leader of inmates proposed a confidential deal: to avoid multi victims bloody combat, the authorities must allow for Tyrone and some inmates to leave freely the prison zone in the captured prison guard SUV. As one of his conditions, Tyron used some bluff-info allegedly Warden Rawlins and his wife will be loaded in the same SUV also in order to protect "Anaconda" and his fellows. And now the group of operation commanders in confusion and turmoil. To agree for inmate’s conditions is some violation of the law, definitely; but an election coming up, and that fucking riot could bring many negative consequences to the career of each of them. Too bad consequences if this small war into the prison would bring many blood and victims. But in case the main riot leaders left of their bunch, it would lead to the point - the rest of rebels becomes not managed as well. It's not the most of worst solutions for the trouble. Besides that, it would give a chance to catch the runaways in much easy way when they would be caught in the trap on a dessert highway. So the authorities got to decision to be agree…

In twilight the special armored vehicle of the prison guard with tinted windows left the fenced zone of prison to move on highway towards the ocean. At once dozen of an armored special forces cars moved following them. The mad racing was starting. Tyrone "Anaconda" Jones and his fellows hoped for the big merciful Fate to get success in running away from the followers, taking advantage of the dark night. In hope they made the authorities to believe - Rawlins couple was really inside of the SUV as a reliable shield from the bullets. But they hardly knew - your Fate can’t be so happy all time along. When the warriors of special forces were ordered to start shooting at the tires, a half of dozen of bullets got the target. Driver could not to hold the wheel, the car took off from the roadway, crashed into a fence ripping through it, drove the vehicle on a gas station area. And it was a moment when the second big 18-wheel tanker truck came into the Mylo Dickenson fate…

That tanker truck was standing in gas station backyard dumping fuel from his tank to the gas station ones. Losing control vehicle crashed into the tank of truck at full speed. Then really powerful explosion… the pillar of the fire rose up to 200-250 feet…

At the next morning Mylo with a woozy Cheshire cat grin because of unbelievable happiness what dropped on him, eagerly learned info from the Channel of News: "Hard epopee of inmates riot in San Quentin Prison what came as result of the terrible earthquake four days ago, it was ended successfully today’s morning. The special force units managed to overwhelm the riot and to capture some of the main leaders of rebels. After it the rest of rebellious gave up willingly. But unfortunately, this sad event not came out without casualties. During the assault of prison buildings by federals, group of inmates managed to escape in SUV using prison Warden Rawlins and his wife as kind a shield. As a result of the measures taken the SUV of runaways was found. Being chased by federals, that vehicle could not holding for the road, took off from the roadway and crashed as a ram into 18-wheel tanker truck full of the fuel. As result of the starting heavy fire, both of them - prison Warden Grant Rawlins and his wife Olivia (this is picture of couple) - were gone.

How much fugitives were into the vehicle - specialists can't find an answer exactly. The reason is the fire destroyed all human remains to such an extent when DNA test is impossible even. But the responsible person of San Quentin Prison had informed us - after checking and recount of inmates turned out: the six ones are absent. Supposedly, all six burnt into the vehicle. Among the fugitives that had burned to the ground were some very dangerous criminals like Tyrone "Anaconda" Jones, Lawrence "Wishbone" Washington, Lester "Mouse" Robinson and famous serial rapist Mylo Dickenson.

Reporting live from San Quentin Prison, I’m Dipika Singh, Channel 2 News. Stay with us…"

So this series of incredible coincidences allows to Mylo to breath to the full chest. From now crazy sexual orgies keep going on more insane way. That perverted couple - J.T. and Jen - they were the guest at Rawlin’s house for some time. But before to leave out from there, they helped to Mylo to lure into his trap on the ocean beach that indian girl-reposrter of Channel 2 News - Dipika Singh. And Mylo is proud for his new small harem now. Now he has a task to brake and ruin new pray making her a dirty whore like Doc Liv became. Now he has a task to break and ruin the new prey making her a dirty whore like Doc Liv became. He has a time for it... he has act slowly and hard... and he have got it! And freshly tattooed by J.T. that slut Doc Liv helps him in that process. Because she is now not more than the other girl's pussy addicted whore. And soon both of them - Liv and Dipika - becomes the lovers. And through all the time Warden Grant Rawlins watching up the cruel thing - how his not so long ago faithful and conservative wife pays his debt to Mylo…

But then once day the cruel for Warden and merciful for Mylo, the Fate does bring the big new surprise… What would it be? I’ll tell you some later…

FifthEstateFifthEstate12 months agoAuthor

Smartmalk,

You are truly a storyteller in your own right. Back in the early chapters of WW, I looked forward to your enthusiastic commentary following each chapter release. But like with other loyal readers, my own writer’s block issues, may have caused you to lose some interest, but it’s great to see you back speculating where this saga will go next. I can tell you, you won’t have long to wait to find out if your creative possibilities are correct!

Fifth

smartmalksmartmalk12 months ago

FifthEstate,

Thank you for so high mark of my creative possibilities. Yes you are right - I some lost interest because of long term waiting. Not only to your stories but to the site at all. But the most it happened cause I wrote my personal stories. Just on other site and in other language, in my native. Now I'm here, I'm looking for the hot stories on Literotica again. Honestly to say, The new interesting stories do appear here not so often like 7-8 years ago. Many writers lost the former level of them. Only not so big group keep going to upload the works at the same level, including yours works. Therefore it was pretty nice surprise after long term to find those continuations of yours. The continuations that makes blood to boil.

Have a nice day.

Smartmalk

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please more detail of them double teaming the beautiful doctor. Chapter 8 started out great then went off track with no story line of Liv taking a lot of black cock.

OnethirdOnethird11 months ago

Glad to see the final chapters come out. Most of what I imagined might happen has taken place, even the inclusion of the pot selling girl, of all things. It is true that most of this chapter focuses on peripheral “side show” sex rather than the main act, which is too bad, but maybe Fifth is getting bored with repetition. Please don’t mark her up to badly with garish tattoos- pretty women don’t really need them. Maybe a clever reminder, how would I end it? I guess Milo would ride off into the sunset on the hog, and the wife would enter into a private life of seeking what she needs- maybe the biker bar or the couple she’s been introduced to. I’d keep her in denial, like a classic junkie jonesing for their next fix.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Final chapter could have JT invite more huge hung brothers gang banging Liv while Milo and the blonde fuck and watch. Maybe have the warden tied to a chair and watch all these X cons fuck his wife as revenge for all the shit he’s done to them over the years. Then when it’s all over they all leave and the warden and Liv have to try and go on. Him looking at his wife differently and her missing all that big cock. Leaving both of them unhappy and confused there life forever changed.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

this is getting to boring the same stuff over and over again. Men and women have been tortured liked this for centuries. End the story. You figure how.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not only is this repetitive it is also not erotica. It is porn with all of its glorifying of rape/ misogyny and racist tropes. I sure hope you aren't raising children or influencing any in your real life. There isn't a likeable character in this.

smartmalksmartmalk11 months ago

Anonymous

Not only is this repetitive it is also not erotica. It is porn with all of its glorifying of rape/ misogyny and racist tropes. I sure hope you aren't raising children or influencing any in your real life. There isn't a likeable character in this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear anonymous,

Although you didn’t have enough the simply the basic human decency and courage to call your name, I'm well known who you are. My good advice to you: just don't get distracted and keep going to do your Sunday morning sermon. Just keep going to insert your intoxicating lie into the heads of unfortunate local parishioners, not for us.

Take care yourself…

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fantastic piece of fiction. The writing is fresh and the author stays true to theme throughout without becoming redundant. Not easy to do. One of the best series I have ever read on this site. The fact that so many of us are awaiting the next chapter speaks to the quality of writing in this story. I wouldn't mind if there were going to be several more chapters. I can see this ending several ways, my preference would be for Milo to perform some heroic act to save his captives and in return they reduce/drop charges and he is then able to somehow maintain covert contact with Liv on a sporadic basis without the warden knowing. Regardless, I look forward to the authors next move. Bravo

rickylaw01rickylaw0111 months ago

Have really enjoyed the whole series. I've been waiting for this chapter to come out. As for the last couple of comments just ignore them. Everyone knows this is a frictional story. I have to wonder if these people write letters to Hollywood to tell them their shoot em up movies are bad for children as they will turn out to be murders. Don't even get me started about the violent and sexual video games that their kids probably play.

Anyway love the FANTASY series and look forward to the next chapter.

Locksley7Locksley711 months ago

Fifth......with your last two chapters you've hit a double grand-slam. I am exhausted but quite satiated with the sexual content of these chapters. Keep up the good work flowing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Two long. Two much repetition. Simply it is nothing but porn. Combine ch 5 & 6: As an ending, (ch 7 & 8); Mylo and the others are caught. The Warden and Liv are freed, but their lives have changed forever.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A superb series.....stay on the corruption of Liv ....body and soul....this is the heart of the story. Try and stick the landing with a final chapter that shows how changed each character is. Good luck....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yo fifth, loved the story.Got any updates for us?

MatxchettMatxchett11 months ago

Wow, brilliant , just brilliant ,

Is there any chance you continue the story of Viv Rawlins,

Viv becoming Jen’s sub!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Cant tell you enough how disappointed I am that it’s 3 years since you finished the Speedo doesn’t lie, yet you have managed two more chapters about this? Very bad decision Imo

llee872llee87211 months ago

Just great stuff. It's hard to overstate how fun a writer you are. Excited for the final chapter of this saga to see where the Rawlins future takes them

NonConJuggernautNonConJuggernaut11 months ago

@fifth as an aspiring erotic fiction writer, I am waiting for the launch of next chapter with bated breath. Add to the couple’s anguish, make Liv Mylo’s fucktoy and let the warden witness the whole act, front row, centre. Don’t go soft on humiliation and degradation of Liv please

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fifth---

Big fan here, but- did you go all Hank Moody on us and get writers block finishing the final 5% of this epic saga?

C'mon already, drop Chapter Nine...

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites11 months ago

Dying to know what the tattoo says and what will be tattooed on Liv's posterior. Your writing is captivating. Can't wait for the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Can't wait for the final chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Need the final chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Somewhat disappointed that, after detailed descriptions of Liv's physical and psychological re-alignment, you seem to have skipped over the effects of the introduction of JT & Jen. Despite this 5*!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please o tattoo on Liv body anywhere!

the_darkknightthe_darkknight10 months ago

Hanging out for the next chapter. Really enjoyed the story so far can’t wait for the finish

PierremanvisPierremanvis10 months ago

Shoot, but this man knows how to write. Erotica at its best.

abermainabermain10 months ago

Fifthestate you have left me hanging I need to know how Liv ended up did she get branded did she end up a size queen so many unanswered questions please get your pen out as quickly as possible

PervertedKnightPervertedKnight8 months ago

I enjoyed this chapter, but like some of the other commenters, I wanted much more detail about what happened between Jen, Liv, JT, and Mylo! You spent a long time describing the sex scene at the beach, but here, you just glossed over hours of sex, which was quite disappointing. Did Liv get DP'd? try ATM? try double vag? try double anal? did they make her airtight? analigus? Your readers need details! lol Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story is very good, but you should have had more detail of Liv being fucked by the black guy and being double teamed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFifthEstate@FifthEstate
*3/13/24 Update* The 5th and (most likely) final chapter of “I Found My Wife's Black Dildo” will publish overnight in the U.S. tonight. I know I don’t have the greatest track record in meeting my estimated timelines, but hey ~ 2+ weeks since the last chapter isn’t bad. I hop...