Warden's Wife Pays His Debt Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mylo laughed. "I don't totally know how she'll react to playing with you guys at first, but she loves doing some kinky shit, so I'm sure she'll love it. But I'm gonna freak her out by making her wear a blindfold for our little party! I have a feeling she'll get off on group sex while having sensory overload from the Molly and only her smell, taste, and feel to guide her."

"Shit, that sounds like fun, I might have to wear one later too!" Jen giggled.

"In fact, let's add one more level of intrigue. No use of real names either! I think it'll be surreal for her not knowing anything about the people fucking her brains out!"

"Oh, this is gonna be hot!" J.T. exclaimed, knowing full well why Mylo didn't want the warden's wife to know their identities.

"Damn babe, you could learn a kinky thing or two from your buddy!" Jen teased her BF.

All three of them howled.

Mylo couldn't believe his good fortune yet again. This was shaping up to be the best day since he busted out. He asked J.T. and Jen to run a little errand for him before meeting at the Rawlins' place.

He watched out the window as the two of them sprayed gravel around the parking lot when they peeled out on J.T.'s Harley.

Fifteen minutes later Liv woke from her slumber--a look of surprise and repugnance on her face. Mylo could tell she had a bad taste in her mouth and was wondering where it came from. But she made no attempt to spit anything out, confirming the capsule had already dissolved.

"How long have I been out?" She asked.

"A good bit, how are you feeling?"

"Still wasted, but not quite as bad." A noticeable slur still apparent when she spoke.

"Well, don't forget what I told you earlier now that we're in public, don't get any wild ideas about reaching out for help. I promise you if you do, I'll race back to your place and the warden will be shark food in no time. I'll toss his ass off those cliffs near your place and if the rocks don't kill him, the Great White's will. You got it?"

Liv nodded. "I don't want anything else to happen to him."

"Now that's up to you ain't it honey. But speaking of pain, my cock is hurting. What'd ya say we ride back to the house, watch a little porn, and you can ride on something else for a while. Oh, and I almost forgot, I have a little surprise for you!"

The doctor had come to learn Mylo's surprises always included partying or sex--usually both. And while the mention of the surprise concerned her, she felt a strange sense of excitement--wetness radiated between her legs as an unfamiliar euphoric sensation slowly pulsed through her body.

"Wait here and don't do anything stupid..." Mylo warned before he rose and headed toward the bar. He glanced back over his shoulder to confirm she followed his orders.

The convict spoke discreetly to the large man. "Hey Hank, I need you to do me a favor." Mylo pressed a huge stack of bills into the palm of the surprised bar owner's hand. "I reckon there is $1,000 in that stack. Make sure all the booze is on me this afternoon. If anyone comes nosing around later asking about any of us, we were never here, especially the two who just departed!"

"Sure thing Mister...uh..."

"...Mylo."

"Well Mylo, nothing speaks to a biker's heart more than whiskey! I guarantee no one in this bar ever saw any of you this afternoon...well except for eyeballing all that eye-candy you blessed us with! But y'all will be all but forgotten the second you walk out that door. There ain't a single dude in this room that would rat out a biker bro--especially after he fills their guts with beer and whiskey. But...uh...this is a lot of cash, are you sure you want to pitch it all? Five-hundred bucks would probably get the job done!"

"Where I'm going, I ain't gonna need it!"

The bartender flashed a quizzical look at the muscled visitor before Mylo grinned and walked away.

Twenty minutes later as they cruised down Highway 1 nearing the turn to the Rawlins' place, another Harley pulled alongside and revved its engine.

Liv turned to see a man and a woman dressed in similar leathers. They both wore black tinted helmets and gloves--Liv couldn't see their faces, but they looked to be in good shape. The woman was petite and had long blonde hair streaming out from beneath her lid. The man appeared tall with a muscled physique.

*****

Warden Grant Rawlins listened as the familiar sound of his Harley Davidson rumbled up to their house. But something was different now. Moments later it dawned on him--he was hearing a second bike.

What the fuck does that mean? Who could be with them? Suddenly his hopes rose. Did Liv somehow find help?

Liv Rawlins didn't know what to think. Why had this other bike followed them into their driveway? Who was the couple on it? She felt nervous, but optimistic at the same time. Could they be a possible avenue for our rescue?

She waited to see what Mylo's reaction would be.

The couple parked and dismounted just to the left of the garage door.

"Welcome to the surprise I told you about honey!" Mylo exclaimed to her.

Disappointment suddenly coursed through Liv's veins. These people weren't here to rescue them, they were clearly here for something else.

"What...what are they doing here?" She still couldn't see their faces beneath their helmets.

"They came to party! We could all use a little company, don't you think?"

Liv's eyebrows raised, surprised that he would risk bringing someone else to the house. But strangely, despite her earlier intoxication, that strange feeling of exhilaration she'd felt at the bar pulsed more rapidly through her now.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Mylo's gravelly voice. "Hey, we need to go lock up the dog before you guys come in, he doesn't take kindly to strangers! Wait here till we come get ya."

Dog? Liv wanted to speak up but thought better of it.

Mylo led her into the house and straight to her husband's room. Grant lay on the bed, cautious optimism coursing through his veins. What would he see when the new people entered?

Unfortunately, an all too familiar image was the first thing he saw--Mylo Dickenson's shit-eating grin. It was soon followed by his wife's beautiful tits, sandwiched in the laced opening of her black leather corset.

"Hey chief, just wanted to let you know we're back. Your wife sure loves that big hog...and I think she likes your bike also!" Mylo joked. "It was mighty nice of you to let us borrow it for our afternoon date."

The warden's eyes narrowed as they glared back and forth between Mylo and his wife.

Mylo didn't have time to waste. He ushered her out of the room. The warden had observed a look on his wife's face he hadn't seen before--it appeared she wasn't all there, but concerningly it also bore a mild look of indifference.

In the master bedroom Mylo spoke. "Okay Doc, I have a little straightening up to do before our guests come in. In the meantime, let's get you out of those pants!"

"Wait...what? Why?"

"You heard me! Take the boots and your fuckin' pants off! You can leave the G-string on...for now!"

Liv stared at him. Fear and concern in her expression. Reluctantly, she slowly removed her boots and sluggishly pushed the skin-tight leather pants past her hips and down her long legs. When she was finished, she stood in front of her captor in only her leather corset and black panties.

Mylo licked his lips. "Lay down on the bed!"

Liv nervously did as she was told.

He quickly connected both of her wrists to the headboard.

"What are you doing?"

"You'll see." He answered before retrieving the egg vibrator and some lube. "Spread your legs!"

"Wait...you're not...I can't believe you are doing this right now!"

"Spread em!"

Liv scowled before acquiescing.

Mylo moved between her thighs, slipped two fingers in her panties and pulled them aside. Her swollen labia stared him in the face. "Damn you got a sexy pussy Doc!" He leaned in and ran his tongue along her slit--finishing with an extra flick of her bump.

"Fuck that's good! Not just sexy, but sweet as honey!" Mylo's arousal was in overdrive from sexual anticipation and the Molly.

He squeezed a big dollop of lube on his fingers and teasingly spread it around her pussy--paying special attention to her heavy vaginal lips and clit. He then moved the egg along the scintillating surfaces before watching it disappear as he pressed it inside. He reached for the remote and moments later the egg buzzed to life.

The sexy wife grunted. "Ohhh..."

"Okay babe, let's go greet our guests!"

After Mylo released her wrists, Liv climbed off the bed and reached for her pants.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

She stared at him. "I'm...uh...putting on my pants. Surely you don't expect me not too!"

"I surely don't! Put the boots on but leave off the leathers!"

"Are you kidding me? I don't even know those people. I can't go out there dressed like this!"

"No you can't. That's why I said to put the boots on!" Mylo laughed. Then another thought came to him. "On second thought...wait here." He entered the closet and came out moments later carrying another set of boots. "Here, put these on instead."

Liv stared at her black over-the-knee four-inch block-heeled boots.

"Oh, like these are more appropriate..." She complained sarcastically.

"They are more appropriate for getting' my dick hard. Put em' on!"

She reluctantly did as she was told.

"Stand up, I wanna get a good look at you!"

The warden's wife stood with her hands on her hips. "Is this what you were looking for?" She grumbled.

Mylo stared hungrily at the sexy doctor. She was now standing nearly as tall as him. Her long legs now stretched to further perfection in the tall boots--her little black G-string doing very little to conceal her slick pussy. And her flawless tits being pushed stunningly together between the ties of the revealing corset.

"Turn around!"

She slowly did as she was told while the egg did its devious work inside her.

Mylo was soon greeted by the heavenly vision of her tight bubbled ass. "Damn! What a shame you became a doctor. You would have made a lot more people feel better if you were showing this shit off on the pages of jerk mags! Go tease that silky doo the way I like it and put on more of that hot red lipstick!"

She rolled her eyes before turning towards the bathroom.

Five minutes later she emerged looking as good as she had any point. Mylo studied her from top to bottom, his own feelings of arousal enhanced by the effects of the Molly. "Fuck you're hot! Okay, turn around one more time." He approached her with one of the thick black blindfold devices from the Rawlins' kink box. "We're gonna add some intrigue to this little get together Doc. I'm gonna put this blindfold device on you and you are not going to even think about trying to get it off! Do you understand me?" He threatened in a serious tone.

She nodded her head knowing full well the heavy Velcro and secondary locking mechanism on the device wouldn't allow her to get it off even if she tried.

"Tell me bitch! Or you'll be wearing handcuffs all afternoon too!"

"Yes...yes I won't try to remove it."

Mylo wrapped it tightly around her head and fastened it per the instructions on the package. "Damn Doc, you and the warden got some great shit in that box. This thing ain't going nowhere!"

Five minutes later, he led Liv outside. Jen was practically hyperventilating while her hands gripped the huge lump in J.T.'s leather pants.

"Yeah! Someone can't wait for it!" Mylo shouted. "C'mon folks, Cujo is locked up, let's party!"

The visitors immediately noticed Liv in her enticing new outfit and eye-covering. "Damn Mylo!" Jen practically cried. "Your girlfriend could turn a straight chick to lezzy in no time. But more appropriately, she can send a bi-bitch into heat!"

"As if the bi-bitch wasn't in heat already..." J.T. teased.

"Guilty as charged! But last time I checked, it wasn't a crime to like huge cocks and big tits!" She giggled while gazing flirtatiously at J.T. and Mylo before returning her attention to Liv.

Despite the empathetic effects of the Ecstasy, the warden's wife's anxiousness rose as she listened to these people she didn't even know ogling and talking about her--especially the woman.

The new arrivals were impressed when they entered the Rawlins' place. "Damn, doctor lady, you and the hubby are doing alright for yourselves!" J.T. observed.

"Yeah, where do I sign up?" Jen giggled. "You get to live like this with your old man and still get lots of big cock on the side--that's a hell of a deal!"

Mylo and J.T. laughed loudly while Liv cringed at the girl's brashness.

"Make yourselves at home!" Mylo welcomed them in before standing Liv in the middle of the room and flipping on the tunes. Moments later, Van Halen's 'Runnin' With the Devil' boomed from the sound system. "Who wants a COCKtail?"

All of them were already feeling the initial euphoric effects of the Molly. As a result, drinking wasn't high on anyone's list, but neither J.T. nor Jen were going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

"We'll have a couple of Screwdriver's!" Mylo's former cellmate announced.

Liv could tell she had been given some kind of new drug as she felt differently than she had previously. In her profession, she had read about party drugs like MDMA and based on the way she felt, she suspected she was on Ecstasy or something similar. But despite the circumstances, she couldn't help feeling a unique sense of excitement pulsing through her--the buzzing egg obviously adding to the elation.

In the kitchen, Mylo pulled his friend aside. "Did you pick up the stuff?"

J.T. nodded. "You bet I did, and Jen grabbed a few extra things too!"

A suspiciously excited grin formed on Mylo's face. "I can't wait to find out what that's all about!"

"Trust me, it'll be worth the wait!" J.T. chuckled as he peered across the room at Liv. "Dude, I still can't believe that hot ass bitch is the warden's motherfuckin wife! And I gotta compliment you for dressin' her up like that for us brutha. My horny bitch is watering at the mouth checking out that hot little ass and big ol' titties of hers!"

"That getup is about par for the course for how she's been dressed over the last five days...when she's had clothes on, I mean." He laughed. "Dude, that slut has some of the hottest fuck-me lingerie you'll ever set your eyes on!"

"Damn bro, I still can't believe you are here right now in this situation. Having that motherfucker as your prisoner while you're bangin' his smokin' wife! But this can't last forever, what are your plans?"

"I'm taking it one cum at a time my friend! If I die and go to heaven tomorrow, I've already experienced more satisfaction than I could have ever imagined while sitting behind those fucking walls. Bangin' that hot slut non-stop while inflicting lasting misery on the piece-of-shit has made whatever happens next worth every moment."

"Ha, I bet it has! Speaking of dickhead, where is he?"

"Second door on the right down the hallway. I'll get him prepped and ready before you go in and get reacquainted."

This time they both laughed.

Twenty minutes later they were all sitting around the family room jamming to tunes and enjoying the full effects of the Molly. Mylo had placed Liv next to him on the couch while Jen was in J.T.'s lap on the loveseat. One of the porn flicks played on the big screen and while the sound was turned down, it was contributing to the desired effect for the three of them.

Another fire roared in the fireplace.

Liv had never felt like this. The party drugs mixed with her intoxication created a euphoric feeling despite the concerning circumstances taking place around her. She was in her own home, scantily dressed, blind as a bat, surrounded by people she'd never met only a week previously, and her husband was gagged and locked in a nearby room--yet inexplicably, she felt an uninvited sense of eagerness building within her.

Of course, the buzzing sphere inside her pussy wasn't hurting either...

Just as those thoughts passed from her brain, Jen rose from J.T's lap. Her curvy hips began to sway to the rhythm of the music. "Anyone else in the mood to dance?" The young blonde gazed around with a naughty grin.

"Nah babe, we just wanna watch you shake that hot little ass for us, don't we Mylo?" J.T. answered while peering excitedly at both of them.

"Yeah we do!" Mylo bellowed as he moved his callused hand to Liv's thigh. "Doc, you should see this hot bitch--damn she knows how to move her hips."

Inside, LIv had a nervous sense where this was headed.

As the minutes passed, the young blonde's movements grew more suggestive. She focused her efforts on her boyfriend initially, but then began moving more in Mylo's direction. Both men smiled and egged her on. The young blonde embraced the attention and before long she was running her hands erotically up and down her lithe body as she danced. She reached down and gripped the stretchy fabric of her top and slowly edged it up her flat stomach. When her lacy bra was unveiled, Mylo and J.T. cheered.

With her shirt raised, Mylo observed some of the most artistic tats he had ever seen enhancing her sexy core.

"Damn, is that your handiwork?"

J.T. smiled. "Tats yes...the rest is all God's good work!"

"You both deserve a fuckin' award!"

Liv couldn't believe this was happening in her own home and she was powerless to do anything about it. Based on the reactions by the two men, they clearly liked what they were watching. Their crude comments suggested this wasn't the first time the blonde girl had done this.

Mylo's hand moved edgingly along Liv's leg suggesting his growing arousal.

When Jen stretched her thin top over her head, both men shouted, "Take it off".

Liv had never been attracted to women, but with the exhilarating party drugs pulsing through her, the vibrator buzzing away in her pussy, the visions in her mind of what was happening around her and the comments by the men, she found herself getting strangely stimulated.

Meanwhile Mylo was impressed by the size and shape of the girl's natural breasts on such a slender frame. Her transparent little bra did little to obscure her alluring nipples--the pretty pink fabric accentuating every titillating detail.

"Damn bro, your lil thing has some great motherfuckin' titties!" He barked in J.T.'s direction.

Jen moved in front of Liv and sexily kneaded her breasts while checking out the doctor's own pair through the stretched strings of the corset. Jen's tongue ring circled her glistening lips while gently fingering one of her own swollen nubs.

She leaned in close and whispered to Liv, "I'm rubbing my nipples while checking out your big tits!"

The doctor sat silently, her own nipples pressing against the thin leather of her bulging top. She couldn't see, but she'd have to have been a deaf mute, to not know this young woman wasn't just interested in the men. She swallowed nervously.

Mylo reached for the egg remote and clicked it up a notch. A low-level gasp escaped Liv's lips even as she tried not to convey her building arousal to the rest of the group.

As the charged atmosphere intensified, Mylo pulled Liv in his direction. He whispered in her ear, "Take out my cock!"

If the warden's wife wasn't sure where this was headed previously, she was now.

Had she been more lucid herself, Liv might have resisted, but given her condition from the booze, drugs, and the egg pulsing inside her, she blindly fumbled around in Mylo's lap before locating his fly and releasing it. She lowered the zipper on her husband's leather pants, squeezed her hand inside and fished out the rapist's massive cock.

Jen's eyes flashed as she viewed the big dick in the WILF's slender fingers. "Wow! You weren't kidding...that is a nice cock!"