Warden's Wife Pays His Debt Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop squirming or I'm gonna go get that fireplace poker and bury it in your bung, fucker!"

The warden finally stopped pulling and fighting against his restraints and calmed down.

"That's more like it Shithead. So, while you're quiet and calm, I want you to listen. Do you hear your old lady screaming and begging for it? She's at this very moment being fucked silly by a hot bitch wearing a strap-on while sucking on a big black cock. And you know what, she fuckin' loves it!"

Mylo took one of the Fentanyl pills and dropped it into the funnel. He kept it covered until the warden had no other choice but to swallow it.

"You know chief, you should be proud of her--the doctor has really expanded her horizons today. In addition to the strap-on, she's had her first big black cock, she's hungrily eaten pussy, she's obediently worn her nipple clamps, and she's discovered a new favorite drug. The coke turns her into a total slut, but her new best friend is named Molly."

The sex offender dropped a second Fentanyl pill into the warden's funnel and made him swallow this one too.

"So chief, do you recall when I said I wasn't into buttfucking dudes? I bet under the current circumstances you're very glad about that! Am I right?"

The warden fought wildly against his restraints again.

Mylo slapped him hard several times against the head.

"Acknowledge you're happy about that chief!"

This time the warden nodded with only gurgling sounds emanating from his funnel-filled mouth.

"And do you remember when you put me and that gorilla Anaconda Jones in the same cell together until I got plugged?"

Rawlins didn't respond.

Mylo gripped a huge hunk of the warden's hair and yanked backwards. In the most menacing voice the rapist threatened, "I'm not going to ask you again, admit you put me in that cell knowing what the outcome would be!"

Grant hesitated for several seconds before he nodded.

"Well Fuckhead, if you haven't already figured it out, that was one of the worst decisions you ever made!" Mylo's grip moved to the warden's broken clavicle. He squeezed as hard as he could until the prison leader squealed like a baby while tears streamed down his face.

"That right there is nothing compared to pain you're going to feel in a minute you son-of-a-bitch!" Mylo jumped from the bed and headed out of the room, making sure to pull the door closed behind him.

Grant Rawlins lay face down, naked, and completely helpless for whatever the lunatic had in store for him. He heard a loud commotion in the room next door. His thoughts turned to what the sociopath had said about all the sex acts occurring with his wife. He didn't want to accept it, but after what he had seen and heard over the past several days, how could he not assume it to be true. His mind wandered to how the crazed fugitive could have possibly found another couple to join in this madness.

Several minutes later, the door opened again. Grant's pulse quickened when he felt someone crawl up on the bed.

In the room next door Mylo stood next to the bed watching in rapt fascination as the young blonde lay on top of the children's doctor with the strap-on buried to the hilt in her pussy. Sounds of wetness gushed from Liv's pussy. Her wrists were bound to the headboard and the nipple clamps danced in perfect circles on her big jiggling tits.

"Kiss me again! I want that tongue to thank me for all those orgasms my cock has given your slut pussy!" Jen dropped her head until they came together in a passionate mouth to mouth connection. It went on for nearly a minute until Jen pulled away, leaving Liv gasping for more.

"Tell me my slut. Tell me you love having your nasty cunt fucked by this big fake cock!"

"Ohhh...Mmmm...yeah..."

"That's not good enough! You've been squirting all over it for the past hour--I wanna hear how much you love it and these two big horse cocks!"

"Mmmm...yes it's good...they're all good..."

"Tell me how they feel compared to your hubby's lil' weenis!"

"Ohhh God...mmm...bigger...much bigger."

"And since you're clearly a size queen, you love those big dicks, don't you?"

"Uhhh...uhn...uhn...I...yes...I love big cocks...both of their big cocks!"

"And admit it, it's not just big dick you crave. You loved your first taste of pussy too, didn't you?"

Liv didn't answer, but she unconsciously licked her lips. It felt strange as someone typically in charge to now be the subordinate to someone significantly younger than her. But there was something about the submissive dynamic that drove her crazy with arousal. She had in fact found the subservient lesbian sex one of the most erotic experiences of her life. Discovering the young girl's alluring anatomy with the use of only her taste and smell had been captivating.

She had started off resistant and tentative, but as Jen's vocal and bodily responses validated her actions, Liv found herself getting more and more energized. The touch of her tongue against the slickness of the young woman's tender folds created an aphrodisiacal effect for her. She had licked along her thick pussy lips and sucked on the parts the girl told her to. Eventually her fluttering tongue came in contact with a hard smooth surface she quickly realized was a clit stud. She sucked and nibbled on the joy ball before enthusiastically ping-ponging it with her no longer novice tongue.

Jen had begun humping her face and begging for more.

Liv found herself wanting nothing more than to get the girl off and taste her cum. Once she added a couple of fingers, she didn't have to wait long before her mouth was bathed in the young girl's ejaculate.

"Of course you did! You ate me like a good little slut, didn't you? And you lapped it up when I came all over your mouth didn't you? Give me another taste of my sweet pussy...kiss me!" The young blonde demanded before burying her tongue back in the sexy wife's mouth.

When she finally pulled away Jen grunted. "Uh-huh, you're a good little slit-licker now, but it's time to get those lips back around what you like most!"

Mylo climbed up on the bed and patted his cock around the doctor's gorgeous face.

"While I'm fucking your slut pussy some more, suck your boyfriend's big fucking dick!"

Back in the warden's room, J.T. Jackson shimmied up on the bed with a tube of lube in his hand. The warden stiffened, based on his previous threats, he feared what the sociopath had planned.

"I was told I'd find you here!" The deep voice of a man who clearly wasn't Mylo Dickenson sounded. "Well, today's my lucky day, it's gonna be like a family affair around here."

The warden pulled and fought against his bindings. Despite the fact the Fentanyl was starting to take effect, it wasn't enough to mute his understanding of what was happening.

"You know motherfucker, it's gonna be a lot of fun learning whose got a tighter asshole, you or your slut wife."

Panicked sounds of fear and frustration emanated from the warden's funnel.

"I'm guessing it's gonna be you cause your wife's sweet little ass has been gettin' lots of attention. In addition to Mylo's big cock, it's also had a strap-on jammed in there and it's had this!"

The black man chuckled as he flopped his half-hard BBC between the warden's exposed ass cheeks. "Let me just lube this thing up a bit and then the two of us are gonna have some fun!"

Meanwhile back in the room next door, his wife's legs were high in the air as her pussy squirted all over the faux-cock hammering into her while she sucked hungrily on one of Mylo's swollen nuts. The convict's own cock was spewing wildly all over the pretty face of the young blonde and two sets of phenomenal tits within its target range.

*****

Three hours later.

The women and the warden were sawing logs. The drugs and unending sex had conspired to send them all into Lala land. Mylo had administered the Fentanyl to the warden for this very purpose.

J.T. walked back into the Master bedroom carrying his portable tattoo kit.

"Is it done?" Mylo asked.

"Yep. A little crude compared to my typical work, but I think it gets the point across! Took lots of ink though!"

Both men howled.

"Okay Mylo, so tell me what you have in mind for that." J.T. nodded towards Liv Rawlins' pristine ass as she lay face down with Jen's arm draped over her. Both were still wearing their birthday suits.

To be continued...

I am not good at estimating how long it will take me to write each chapter, so again, I appreciated your patience and I hope you enjoyed it. I assure you the final chapter is 95% complete, so it won't be long before it publishes.

If you enjoyed this chapter, as you know I don't get paid for this, my reward is in your votes and comments--I hope you will take a few minutes to do both.

If you'd like to reach out to me by email, please include yours if you want me to reply. I read all of them and do my best to respond as quickly as possible. I may be a little slow this week as my primary focus will be to finish and publish the final chapter.