Warden's Wife Pays His Debt Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,749 Followers

Liv was surprised that while the girl was clearly impressed, her response didn't sound quite as shocked at his size as she would have expected. Not many women had likely ever seen a cock like the one she was holding.

Locked in his room, Grant Rawlins stared down at his nakedness and the wretched silver cock cage he vowed to never wear again if he and Liv were to ever get out of this nightmare. He could hear the loud music thumping and the energetic outbursts from the group. He wondered again how it was possible that other people had joined in this madness. His thoughts turned to Liv and the hauntingly accepting gaze he had seen on her face when the lunatic had last brought her to his personal prison. His anxious thoughts focused on what she might be doing at that moment.

He was right to be worried.

In the nearby room, his wife's small fingers stroked the thick stiff cock of their crazed assailant while a nearly naked twenty-year-old blonde girl danced in front of them.

Mylo had removed his boots and lifted his ass off the couch while directing the doctor to peel off his leather pants. Now the sex offender sat with his legs spread and his huge balls resting on the smooth surface of the Rawlins' imported Italian sofa.

On the adjacent loveseat, his former cellmate sat in a similar position stroking his long dark dick while encouraging his hot blonde GF to play with her sexy pussy.

Liv's resistive capabilities had fully dissipated.

The euphoric excitement driven by the Molly had now taken full effect. Beneath her blindfold, her formerly sleep-filled eyes had been replaced by cartoonlike saucer pupils. That effect combined with a noticeable clenching of her jaw clearly validated she was under complete control of the party drugs. She was fucked-up and found herself as aroused as she had been at any point over the past week. She strummed Mylo's vein-covered dick while listening to his directions and contented responses. She could also hear the erotic encouragements the other man was giving to his girlfriend.

Mylo reached out and pulled on the tie holding her corset together. The weight and mass of her D-cups forced the strings apart, exposing significantly more cleavage between them. "I know you want more of my dick Doc, but it's time you be a good host and take care of our guest! His hot girlfriend just nodded her approval, she obviously wants to do a little trade."

Despite the appalling directive to pleasure another man who wasn't her husband, the inconceivable emotion Liv felt wasn't disgust or outrage...it was jealousy. Somehow her muddled brain couldn't rationalize giving up Mylo's cock for an undoubtedly less desirable one.

"Let's let them have their fun and I'll keep doing this for you." She whispered while stroking him more enthusiastically, actually feeling the need for sex herself. She hadn't had his cock inside her in nearly twelve hours and based on the frequency of the past week's intercourse, it felt like an eternity. She was subconsciously beginning to crave it like a junkie who needed another hit. "Please..."

Mylo grinned. He knew what she was thinking, but this was simply too good. He knew there would be plenty of time for fucking soon enough. "Nah, I wanna feel how that hot blonde's fingers and tongue feel on my dick!" He answered while winking at J.T. and Jen, a big smile plastered on his face.

Liv increased the intensity of her strokes and leaned over trying to get her mouth around his dick. Mylo pushed her back. "Doc, his cock is out and he's waiting for you!"

"I...I...can't do that. Please don't make me..." She begged. The irony that she was perfectly comfortable pleasuring her captor but not another stranger wasn't lost on Mylo.

"Crawl over there, he's in the middle of the loveseat. I'm sure you can find him!"

She pulled on Mylo's dick again.

"GO!" He shouted.

A dejected frown formed on her lips. She reluctantly slunk to her knees before awkwardly making it onto all fours.

The three of them ogled her amazing body on full display from her hands and knees. The corset still hugged her torso, albeit not as tightly, and her ass was fully exposed minus the G-string bisecting her bubbled cheeks. The knee-high boots added to the sexiness of her smooth silky thighs.

Jen thought to herself that for a woman in her mid-thirties, she had one of the best asses she'd ever seen.

Mylo had her ass on his mind too. He couldn't help taking the opportunity to slap her sexy caboose just as she began to crawl away from him. Liv squealed loud enough in response for her husband to hear from the bedroom.

The prison leader had no idea that another of his former inmates was about to get his cock sucked by his beautiful wife.

"Come get it baby!" J.T. directed when she began crawling blindly off course.

Meanwhile Jen moved in front of Mylo, her fingers now inside her panties rubbing her clit ring. "I'm fucking horny, I wanna suck your big cock!"

The same jealous feeling Liv had experienced moments before returned when she heard the young girl's words.

"C'mon honey, have yourself a taste of a different flavor!" Mylo encouraged as he held his dick in the young girl's direction.

Just as Jen dropped to her knees in front of him, Liv arrived between J.T.'s legs. He reached out with both hands and wrapped them in her thick dark coif. Liv noticed immediately that he had a different scent than Mylo. She could still sense a strong aura of testosterone like her captor, but something was different about this man. Her nerves were still clearly frayed, but she felt a sense of excitement too. She reflected on the muscular form of the man on the Harley and now as her hands gripped his naked thighs, those images were validated by his rock-hard quads.

She nervously moved her hands towards his crotch. The euphoric effects of the Molly combined with her inability to see, actually contributed to her rising arousal. Her senses were on overdrive. Moments later her wandering fingers came in contact with his cock.

Mylo and Jen paused their efforts so they could watch as the sexy wife discovered what hung between J.T. Jackson's legs.

Liv's fingers basically did a double take when she came to the realization she was touching yet another huge dick. A gasp of surprise escaped her lips. "Oh...my..."

She fingered it cautiously as if to test it for ripeness. She ran her fingers along its length to reconcile what her brain was telling her. He feels almost as big as Mylo...how is this possible?

J.T. kept his fingers wrapped in her hair as he watched his former prison warden's hot wife play with his big cock. Moments later she bit her lower lip and began stroking him in long strokes.

"Feels good in your hands, don't it?"

Liv didn't respond, but she gently increased the pace of her actions. Her other hand dropped to his balls causing another surprising gasp from her slickened lips.

"You...you're big..." She volunteered in a distant response.

"That's right...you like it big, doncha?"

There was something about his voice that sounded distinct, but she couldn't place its uniqueness.

"Answer me! You like big cocks doncha slut?"

This time she reacted with a subtle nodding of her head.

From the other couch, Mylo watched while the young blonde sucked his dick like a pro. Yet despite the pleasure, he was still more focused on what was happening across from him. He could see Liv's little white fingers working more enthusiastically along J.T.'s big black shaft. He also observed a quiet conversation they were having as the blindfolded wife nodded in agreement to whatever his former cellmate was saying.

Seconds later he saw the hot doctor drop her head into J.T.'s lap and gently run her tongue along his thick dark phallus. If Mylo's cock hadn't been like steel before, it was now.

Back on the loveseat J.T. edged the warden's wife. "Now you're getting there honey. Lick all along that big ol' fucker. Taste's good don't it?"

"MmmmHmmm..."

"Mylo told me you got a little egg buzzing away inside. Tell me, is your married little pussy all wet right now?"

"...Uhh...yes."

"Well, you know we're going to fuck you with these two big horse cocks don't you?"

"Both? I...I...don't want... I mean, you know he is holding me and my husband hostage. I'm...I'm only doing this because he is making me..."

J.T. laughed. "Making you? You gotta do better than that! You can't wait to get it from both sides, can you?"

"Oh my God...no! Both of you at once, I couldn't handle that!"

"Ha...I don't believe that for a second. Mylo says that squirtin' little slit of yours can't get enough dick. We'll see how it gushes when it gets its first taste of BBC..."

"BBC? Huh...wait..." Liv pulled her mouth from his cock. "You're...you're black?" Suddenly the distinctiveness of his voice registered with her--she was sucking a black man's dick.

J.T. chuckled. "Yep! As dark as the night is long! Speakin' of long, those nice lips are doing a nice job on this long black post. Get back to it!"

"But...I...I've never...been with a...uh...black man."

J.T. gripped his cock and patted it against her face. "You have now slut, in fact there's lots of things you haven't done that you're gonna!"

Liv turned her head in the direction from where she could hear Mylo and the girl. "You didn't tell me he was black...I...I can't do this..."

"Ha...yes you can! And you will! Don't forget I've seen how dripping wet you get watching all that interracial porn. And regardless, I can't imagine that slut pussy of yours discriminating against any big cock...black or white!"

Only a few days earlier, Liv would have still pushed back against the depravity of the situation. But her resilience, even for a woman of her considerable intelligence, was now clouded in a fogged daze of drug-infused lustful arousal.

Mylo and Jen had made their way over to the other couch--they stood nakedly behind the warden's wife. The blonde peered down at the hot woman who was on her hands and knees between her boyfriend's legs. The doctor's bubbled butt was the perfect bullseye for her own sexual desires. She reached out and rubbed Liv's ass.

"How do you like my boyfriend's big black cock?"

"I...I...um..."

"It's okay to admit you love it. It looked really good in your mouth a minute ago."

Liv didn't know what to say.

Mylo chimed in. "Let's get these boots off you Doc." He and Jen each unzipped one of her knee-highs and slipped them from her legs.

"Don't stop at the boots! I wanna see them big titties too!" J.T. shouted.

Jen gave Mylo a naughty gaze before she reached for the tie on Liv's corset.

"Please...don't..." The doctor whined when she felt the girl's petite fingers.

Jen wasn't deterred. Her nimble digits made quick work of Liv's top. She was as excited as the men to see the hot wife's big tits. She leaned in close. "They've been nice enough to share their big cocks with us. The least we can do is let them see our tits!"

With that, the twenty-year-old pushed the leathery material over Liv's shoulders unveiling her great rack to the group.

Sounds of excitement followed. Jen reached around and softly squeezed Liv's bounding D-cups while brushing her rock-hard nipples along the warden's wife's back. She leaned in close, "I love group sex, but I can't remember anyone ever having nicer boobs than mine!"

Liv gasped out loud as the young blonde pulled on her stone nipples.

"So, where were we?" Mylo bellowed. "Oh yeah, the doctor was getting her first training in black anatomy while me and Miss Clit Ring were coming over to join!" Mylo gripped Liv's ass in his rough hands.

The doctor immediately assumed he was going to enter her from behind. But instead, he raised her up and pushed her knees apart. Jen got the hint and quickly landed on her back. She shimmied beneath Liv's raised hips until her face was directly beneath the warden's wife's dripping pussy.

Liv didn't know what was happening until she felt her panties being pulled aside and a hard surface blur across her swollen clit. Jen's tongue stud moved like the tale of a rattlesnake.

"Ohhhhh..."

Smiles formed on Mylo and J.T.'s faces as they made eye contact. The gravity of the situation wasn't lost on either man--the outrageously hot wife of the motherfucker who, in their minds had conspired against them, was now their pliable fuck toy. Never in their wildest imaginations as cellmates could they have dreamed they'd be in a position like this.

The warden's scorching wife inhaled J.T.'s fat black cock while the horny blonde enthusiastically ate her pussy. The young girl's legs were spread wide--beckoning Mylo's huge dick.

From his knees, the escaped convict slapped the oversized head of his swollen fuckstick against Jen's clean-shaven mons while joyously watching Liv's hips begin to rock across the young blonde's blurring tongue.

Another contented gasp escaped the doctor's lips. Liv didn't know exactly whose tongue was between her legs, but it felt amazing.

She was about to find out.

"OMG! Your pussy tastes like heaven!" Jen shouted from below.

"No...I...I can't...you're...a...a woman!"

"Today's a day of firsts Doc. First time doing Ecstasy, first time sucking BBC, and soon the first time that squirtin quim of yours is gonna douse the pretty face of a hot horny bitch!" Mylo shouted.

Liv couldn't believe what he just said, but the pleasure between her legs muted any further worrisome thoughts. The buzzing of the egg combined with the glorious sensations on her clit were already driving her crazy with pleasure. She could feel an orgasm building fast.

Mylo watched as the warden's wife doubled her efforts, bobbing her head aggressively on his buddy's black dick. J.T.'s cock was literally dripping from her spit. At the same time, Liv's undulations on the horny blonde's face grew more desperate.

"Yeah Doc! Get you some! Speaking of that, it's time I did too! Mylo bellowed before rubbing his swollen knob up and down the sodden slit of his sexy weed connection.

"Fuck me with that big white dick you old fucker!"

Mylo howled. "Ask the slut creaming on your face bitch, this old cock still knows how to make young pussies gush!"

"We'll see about that!" Jen giggled as she peered up at Liv's big bouncing tits. "Based on the way your chick is inhaling my boyfriend's big black dick, maybe she's found something she likes better!"

"Ha...that sounds like a challenge!" Mylo shoved his huge cock halfway into her young pussy on the first thrust.

"Oh shit...Fuck!" Jen screamed. "That is a big dick!"

"Of course it is, but that's enough talking slut! Eat that fuckin' pussy!"

Meanwhile Liv's wet mouth slobbered all over J.T.'s smooth scrotum. The man didn't have a shred of hair on his body.

"Ahhh...Mylo has taught you well! Suck on them big nigger balls--taste good, don't they?" He demanded while stroking her glistening spit up and down his long shaft.

"MmmmHmmm," Liv's guttural response sounded, a mouthful of testicle muffling its intensity. She knew she was going to cum soon and latching on to his bountiful nut felt like the most natural thing to do.

Her hips began to grind excitedly on Jen's face causing her flawless D-cups to bounce around.

"Let's do this together slut!" J.T. shouted as he aimed the long slit on the crown of his dick at her lust-filled lips.

Liv's head fell back. "Ohhh...Ohhh God...that feels good...you're going to make me...uhn...uhn...CUMMMM! Mmmm...SOOOO good...Don't stop...Yeah!"

"There you go Doc! Give that young bitch what you've been giving me every day." Mylo shouted before directing his next statement at Jen. "Get ready and try not to drown under there honey!"

"Ohhhh Godddd!" Liv squealed just as a wave of pussy juice erupted onto the blonde's pretty face.

Seeing the warden's wife squirt was the final straw for the black man. The head of his big cock flared before his first rope loped across the cheek and left eye cover of the hot doctor's dark blindfold. That one was followed by a series of powerful spurts that left most of her face and neck covered in thick white gruel.

Meanwhile Jen gasped for breath following her own massive climax. Mylo's big cock, his rough treatment of her mounded C-cups, the euphoric effects of the Molly, and Liv's ejaculation on her face had sent her spiraling into a climatic wonderland of her own.

"Hey...can someone throw me a snorkel--I did almost drown down here." Jen giggled between breaths--her face covered in girl cum. "I thought I was having a big orgasm, but the doctor lady made mine look like a flutter. She must have loved the tongue-ring egg-vibe combo plate!"

"Damn, I'm the only one who didn't nut!" Mylo yelled. "But I ain't complaining, you got a hot pussy little lady. Let's take this party to the big bed in the other room! I gotta get back ball-deep in that young snatch and it's time the good doctor finds out if she'll ever want to go back after going black!"

Jen crawled out from beneath the warden's wife's legs. She got her first look at Liv's cum covered face. "Damn honey, save some for me too!" She teased her boyfriend. "Shit, even if she didn't have that blindfold on we'd have to lead her to the bedroom. She certainly wouldn't be able to get there with all that black bull juice pasting her eyes shut!"

Everyone laughed except Liv.

She didn't know how much ejaculate was on her blindfolded eyes, but she could clearly feel it on her cheeks, lips, and nose.

J.T. chuckled. "Baby, you know there's a lot more where that came from. I'm happy to spread the wealth, but I don't think you should be so selfish. This pretty lady has never had BBC batter before today--in fact I got at least one more earmarked for these nice titties." He reached out and tugged on one of Liv's stiff nipples.

The love and affection created by the Molly, had reached full effect with everyone in the room including Liv, who should have been appalled at the circumstances. But like the rest, she was instead feeling enhanced stimulation and eagerness for what would happen next.

She wanted to fuck, and her husband was the last person on her mind.

Before they made their way to the bedroom, Jen retrieved her bag and proudly unveiled its contents--a 9" ebony strap-on dildo.

"It's not quite like the two of you, but the doctor's still gonna love it!"

A huge smile flashed across Mylo's lips. "Damn girl, you are full of surprises!"

"I told you she grabbed some of her stuff. She's as proud of that thing as you and I are of these horse dicks of ours!" J.T. barked at his former cellmate.

For the next two hours the warden was subjected to a chorus of pleasure screams, triumphant wails, and an unyielding number of bangs of the bed against the shared wall between the two rooms.

Suddenly the door to his room flew open and the sweat covered rapist hurried inside. He was still sporting a raging hard-on.

"Damn chief, you wouldn't believe how much fun we're having next door. I've been in my fair share of orgies, but I've never experienced anything quite like that. And your wife...she's a novice, but you wouldn't know it. That Ecstasy pulsing through her veins is contributing to her own ecstasy. You know the way she's a fountain when she gets off...let's just say, you're going to have some ripe sheets to sleep in tomorrow! Ha..."

Mylo moved towards the bed carrying another set of cuffs and the rope he'd used to secure the warden on the deck the previous night.

"But you know chief, I didn't think it was fair you got left out."

Grant suspected something bad was about to happen, but he was in no condition to fight off the crazed sociopath. Ten minutes later, the warden was face down, spreadeagle on the bed with both wrists cuffed to the headboard and both ankles bound to the footboard posts. He too was now blindfolded, and his ball-gag had been replaced by the funnel again. Mylo was straddling his naked body. Grant could feel the rapist's big cock pressed against his back. The escaped convict roughly gripped a chunk of the warden's hair.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,749 Followers