Wardenville Ch. 02

Story Info
A new start, and new friends.
2.2k words
4.12
2.9k
0

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, all characters, places, etc are imagined and no characters are minors. Any resemblance to any real person is purely coincidental.

Please feel free to score and comment (at the end of the story); constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Thank You.

Wardenville.

Chapter 02 - The Miller twins, and Jed.

It was the first day back at Wardenville College, and Jason Miller thought to himself "How had summer passed so quickly?" He had spent all summer with his best friend, Jed Harrison, and trying to avoid his own twin sister, Carey. Unlike some twins, Jason and Carey had little in common, except Jed who had been Jason's friend for forever, and was the (secret) love of Carey's young life. All three were 20 years old and had lived in Wardenville all their lives.

Carey had left the house earlier than her twin and was, as usual, one of the first pupils at the college which meant that she was the one commandeered to show a new pupil around the buildings and grounds. She was not too impressed with this task which would delay her getting to her locker and getting a good seat in her classroom.

Carey was a slender girl, about 5ft 4in tall with a slim figure and smallish 32B breasts. She wore her blonde hair long, and always straight. It was a basic style and was easy to tidy. Her ass was also quite small for a girl, but her legs were her best feature; long and shapely.

"Carey," the Principal had called to her, recognising her as the daughter of a close friend, "glad you are here early, I have a special task for you. You will miss morning class and take a new girl around the campus to show her where everything is, and explain the rules. She is new to Wardenville, so doesn't know her way around anywhere."

"She is not here yet, so please wait by the teacher's facility for her to arrive."

So, Carey waited. From 08:20 to 09:25, she sat in a seat and checked her social media on her phone and played one of the games she sometimes used to keep occupied. She was getting bored when finally the girl and her Mom arrived, bizarrely enough Carey thought, with one of the Warden family - she could not remember which one, but he was one of the senior directors at Wardenville PLC.

Carey would never forget this meeting. She reached to the girl and offered her hand to shake, but the girl instead grabbed her and gave her a hug. "Nice to meet you," she said, "My name is Tonya WIlson, I think you are showing me around. This is my Mom, Lucia." She did not introduce the man.

Recovering from a very firm hug, Carey studied the group. Two women with rather beautiful smooth caramel-brown skin, and absolutely HUGE breasts; Carey was astounded they could stand up straight, and was slightly self-conscious of her own slim build and small breasts. The man she knew of, and was surprised he would be chauffeuring these two new arrivals. Directors of Wardenville PLC were rarely seen outside the Works Complex which occupied about half the area of the town.

Carey had spotted the Principal so called to him, and introduced the new arrivals. He seemed surprised to see Mr Warden too, but was able to greet them all before he had to go. "Please go with Carey," he said, "she will give you all the information you need, I am sure. I know her family well, and they are good people." He then greeted Mr Warden and Lucia, before making his excuses and going on his way.

"We will get off now, Tonya." her Mom said, "Have a good day. Call me if you need collecting this afternoon."

Tonya waved 'bye' and turned to Carey. "So, lead on. I hope there are plenty of great looking guys here, I need someone now that I had to leave my last boyfriend back where we used to live." She didn't mention the circumstances of their leaving, nor what she had done to Jarred.

The two girls, who were so different it was almost comical, set off around the college with Carey pointing out the places of interest and finally got round to going outside just before lunch. They appeared to be getting on well and found a lot of the same stuff to be funny, or boring, which surprised Carey.

She also found out that there were obviously several hundred guys at the college, and it seemed that almost every one of them came up and introduced themselves. Tonya was laughing at Carey's discomfort as it was clear she was not used to so much attention - Tonya obviously was!

"Oh, Hello, now there is a real cutie!" Tonya drawled, "Shall WE go see him for a change?" She pointed to a guy about 30 yards away, about 6ft tall, with a slim build and short blond hair, who seemed to be heading their way anyway - as most boys seemed to be! Carey stopped and turned, going red in the face. "What?" said Tonya.

"That's my brother; my twin!" she said.

..........................

Jed and Jason had found their way to the college a bit later than Carey, because Jason now drove and it would take a lot less time than Carey walking, and went straight to class. All morning other boys were talking about a new girl seen in the grounds that nobody recognised at all. One of their mates shouted "Fuck man, have you seen your sister today?" Jason was confused as he would never have expected that kind of reacton to Carey. Sure she was pretty enough, but she was his sister, so was not sexual in any way.

Jed would have disagreed with that assessment!

It was lunchtime now, and they had decided to find Carey to see what was going on. Annoyingly she did not have her phone on, so they just set off around the most likely areas. Jed saw her first and stopped, totally stunned at what he could see. "MAN, have you seen that girl with Carey?"

Jason looked where Jed was pointing. "Oh, wow, who the hell that!" Arriving in front of the two girls, Jed greeted Carey and the new girl, while Jason seemed totally tongue-tied. "Hi, Sis. Hello, new girl." Carey and Jed both groaned, while the other girl just laughed.

The sound of her laughter was delightful to Jason, as indeed her looks were. He was trying desperately to look at her face and not a foot below it. He was losing the battle, and was not helped as the girl seemed to understand what was going on in Jason's mind.

"Hi, I am Tonya," the girl said, to both boys, "New here, and Carey is showing me around. Who are you, cutie? I think Carey knows you?" She laughed again and gave him a quick hug.

"Jason, her twin," he replied, not realising at first that Tonya was playing with him.

"Join us?" asked Tonya. "It's always better with a cute boy around, to fetch and carry." Jason saw her eyebrow raise and realised now that she was toying with him.

"Yeah, sure!" both boys replied with a bit too much excitement in their voices.

The group of 4 wandered around the campus for the rest of lunchtime, and then realised that only Jed and Carey had any lessons that afternoon. "Can I pass you to Jason to find anywhere else you need to go to, please?" asked Carey, "I need to go to class, and so does Jed - we have the same subjects this semester."

"Off you go, and thanks so much," said Tonya, "I think we can manage."

When the other two had left, Tonya turned to Jason and said, "Do you have a car here?" When Jason replied that he had, she continued "Great, let's go, boy. I want to see around this town."

Ignoring the 'boy' comment, Jason willingly agreed and they set off to find his car. He found Tonya easy to talk to and she seemed intelligent too, but perhaps that was because he was in awe of her stunning looks and fantastic figure? No, he decided, she WAS intelligent and made valid remarks during their walk.

The drive around town showed Tonya how big it really was, and, because Jason's parents worked for Wardenville PLC, he explained that they lived 'inside the fence'.

Ever since old Jeb Warden had moved to the area way back in the late 1800s, and expanded his business and workforce, there had been a split between the existing town and a fenced off area which was all owned by Wardenville PLC. Over the years, this had grown and now Wardenville PLC basically owned half of the whole town. Rumours had it that most of the rest of the town was also owned by the Wardens, but that was not confirmed. What was known was that over 10,000 people worked at Wardenville PLC and there was no sign that number was likely to fall as they had recently won three major tenders for government military contracts.

"Show me where you live," requested Tonya as they drove around, so Jason took the highway to the nearest gatehouse to where they lived. The guard checked the car, and their IDs, giving Tonya a temporary pass, and allowed them through. "Wow, Security mad." Tonya said "They really take it seriously."

"Yes, I know. Mom and Dad cannot even talk to me and Carey about their work; its so secretive. Here we are, 'Casa Miller', where we have lived all my life."

"Nice house," she said. "Your parents must have good jobs." The building was obviously at least 4 bedrooms and had a nice, well tended, lawn area at the front. The white walls gleamed in the sunlight, causing Tonya to think how different it was to the little house they had lived in previously. "I need to be heading home now, but I wouldn't mind living round here, once we get a proper house sorted out. Mr Warden has given us an empty house in town, but I think he wants Mom to work for him so we might move into the fenced area."

Jason followed Tonya's directions to where she lived and pulled up in the driveway. "Come, see me to the door!" Tonya demanded, "I have enjoyed this afternoon with you. I think we might be friends soon." Her beaming smile and raised eyebrow caused a 'raise' somewhere else in Jacob's trousers and he was out of the car in a shot. He raced around the car and opened Tonya's door for her. "Why, Thank you kind sir," she said, as she alighted the car, and made towards the house. Jason at her side, they stepped onto the porch and Tonya took her key out to open the door. "Thanks again," she said.

"No problem. I really enjoyed our time together," Jason replied with a wide grin. He was unprepared though for what happened next, as Tonya leaned into him and gave him a long kiss on the lips. The raise in his trousers got bigger, and his brain was pounding with excitement.

"Can you pick me up in the morning for college?" Tonya asked, pretty sure she knew the answer already. She could recognise the signs which said he would agree to do anything for her.

"Absolutely, Yes, Sure!" Jason replied, his heart doing somersaults. He smiled, and she smiled back, then opened the door and went inside. Jason was left saying 'Bye' to the closed door.

Jason drove home in a dream! She had kissed him! On the lips! She had REALLY kissed him, and not just a peck either! Things like this did not happen to him!

Getting back home, he texted Tonya and thanked her for the afternoon, and the kiss! She quickly texted back that she had had a good afternoon too, and that he was very helpful.

And she was glad he enjoyed the kiss!

She 'felt' that he had when she had hugged him goodbye.

Jed texted him to see if he could come over, and wanted the low down on how the afternoon had gone. Jason was not sure how much to tell his best friend, but was equally sure he wouldn't be able to not say anything.

..........

For the next 4 weeks - which felt like a minute to Jason - he collected her from home to go to college and took her home again each day. He found that on at least 1 day a week he had no afternoon classes when Tonya did, but that didn't stop him from being there, on time, every day, for her. She never invited him in, but he usually got a kiss. He guessed she didn't invite him in because the house was so much smaller than the one he lived in.

The 4 friends spent their weekends together too, and Jason found Tonya a dream to be with. She made him feel special, especially when he was seen with her around college, and, even though he found himself dedicating more and more time to being there for her, he had absolutely no complaints. Quite the opposite, he found her demands on his time to be when he felt the most special.

College had never felt so good for Jason, and life in general was just perfect.