Wardenville Ch. 01

Story Info
We start by meeting Lucia and Tonya.
2.9k words
4.15
5.8k
1
0

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, all characters, places, etc are imagined and no characters are minors. Any resemblance to any real person is purely coincidental. The story starts by introducing the main characters and will get more erotic further as we explore with them.

Please feel free to score and comment (at the end of the story); constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Thank You.

Wardenville.

Chapter 01 - The Wilsons.

Lucia.

Noon came around again and Lucia Wilson sighed as she turned the sign on the door of the diner to reveal the store was open for customers. She hoped today would be better than previous days had been, but she was secretly scared about how the day would progress.

Lucia was only 5ft 3in tall, and a little over her ideal weight, but most of that was in her breasts, a rather large 36FF, which on her short frame made her look even heavier. She was, nonetheless, very attractive, with clear, smooth, chocolate-brown skin, a bright expression and a (generally) happy demeanor.

The one plus point today was that her on-off boyfriend, Marc Mallon, was in the diner with her, and she hoped that that would be enough to put off the poorly behaved crowd who seemed to be her entire clientele these days. She longed for previous times when the diner had a sophisticated crowd who would pay willingly, tip well, and wouldn't argue, or worse.

Marc was, surprisingly, the local Mayor. It even surprised him as he was hardly your standard mayoral candidate being in his late 40s with long hair like a rocker and tattoos adorning almost all of his body. Lucia was hoping he could stem the bad behaviour as he knew most of the people round here, or she thought that the diner would be sold and she would have to move on to pastures new.

"Hey! There she is, my darling dumpling. Will you marry me, please?" shouted a big guy as he came through the door and saw Lucia. "I know you want me? Eh, darling?"

Apart from the fact Lucia disliked being called 'dumpling', she hated the familiarity this guy, who she did not know, gave her. Sitting down at a table, the guy and his mates called her over to take their order, and, she expected, give her some form of abuse..... as was becoming usual.

"See guys!" he shouted, "Did I not tell you this waitress has the biggest titties this side of a porn movie? Aren't they the best you have ever seen!" A load of 'yups' and 'wows' erupted from his mates, causing Lucia to cringe again. She was hoping Marc could see and hear what was going on, to intervene, but he seemed to be more interested in his newspaper than the diner.

"What are you having, gents?" asked Lucia, realising a bit too late that her normal greeting was probably the wrong one with this group.

"Well, if you are offering, then I'll have You, my doll." was the unwanted reply, causing the rest of the group to howl with laughter. A chorus of "Me too" came from the others. Glancing across at Marc, Lucia saw that he looked away.

Lucia looked disgusted at their antics, but eventually managed to get proper orders which she put through to the kitchen. She had decided that Lauren, the other waitress, would take the food over to them. She was a mousy woman, 50 years old and took no shit from anyone. They would not 'whoop' or stare over her 30A chest or wrinkled pantyhosed legs.

Two hours later and after at least a dozen other comments and abuse from various customers, Lucia was done. She had decided she would quit, sell the house and move away. "Hey, Luci" called Marc, using a derivative of her name that she had always disliked, "You up for some afternoon delight?"

"Where were you when I needed you; the last 2 hours," she replied, "You didn't help at all. Those men right when we opened were ogling and abusing me and you just looked away!"

"There were 6 of them, baby," he replied, "and I couldn't get involved in the middle of the diner, not with the other customers there!"

"Whatever," she said, "I'm going home to rest, and NO, I don't need any company."

"Hey, I took the day off because you said you needed me. I thought you would be looking for some tender loving after your shift."

"Well, you thought WRONG!" Lucia spat back, "If I need a man for anything, it would be protection, not loving. You just proved you can't even do that!"

Lucia was worried that her life was going nowhere and she needed a change. Could she really go elsewhere? Could she put Tonya through that? Where would 'that' be?

Having made her way home, alone, Lucia considered all her options. She had been told someone wanted to buy her house, but she did not know how quick that might be. She had nobody else here, having lost her childhood sweetheart, Errol, to a car crash over a year ago. Tonya was in college, but Lucia knew she was not enjoying her course, so she would probably be okay with a move. But to where?

Lucia laid down on her back on her sofa and the anxiety got the better of her. She cried.

Whilst still considering what was the best thing to do, Lucia fell asleep on the sofa until Tonya returned from college, and she wasn't too happy either.

Tonya.

"Sir! Sir, can you please tell Jarred to stop grabbing my tits!"

The shout caused the teacher, Don Johnson, (no, not that one!) to glance up from his manuscript and look over to where Tonya Wilson was standing. She was furious about something Jarred had done, but Don wasn't sure he had heard her properly.

"What did you say, young lady?" he asked.

"I said, can you tell Jarred to stop grabbing my tits! Is that clear enough?" Tonya replied, with enough venom to make it clear she was less than happy with recent events.

"What happened? Jarred! Why were you......er.....doing that to Tonya?"

"Don't worry Doc, she doesn't mind really." Jarred replied, which had Tonya charging at him around the desk. "I fucking DO!" she shouted at him, tackling him around the chest and going to the floor with him.

"STOP!" shouted Don, as loud as he could, causing total silence in the classroom. "Get up you two, and get over here. The rest of you, back to studying the workbook."

Jarred and Tonya got to their feet and dusted themselves down a bit, but, standing close together so either could easily start up again, they walked across the classroom. Don indicated that they were to leave the room and he followed them.

"What is going on?" he asked, and when both started to speak loudly he held up his hands to stop them, and asked Tonya.

"He keeps grabbing my tits. He tries to be sneaky about it, but I am sure someone else saw." she said. "He has been like this for ages, but it is too much now. I am having enough trouble studying this course, to be dealing with that as well."

Don looked at the girl in front of him,and 'I am so bad' he thought, but I wouldn't mind having a feel of them too. Tonya was just 20 years old, 5ft 5in tall, and really well built with 34EE breasts and a tight waist, ballooning out to a bubble butt which, Don thought, looked just about perfect. She had beautiful caramel coloured skin but, at present, a distinct scowl on her very attractive face. Her legs looked strong, and in general she looked like a very fit young girl.

Don knew he shouldn't have those thoughts about a student!

"Well, Jarred?" he asked the huge student. Jarred was over 6ft tall and well over 250lbs. He had starred for the football team as an offensive lineman ever since he had joined the college, but had a reputation as a bit of a class clown and never did work to a good standard or on time, because all he wanted was to be selected to the NFL when he graduated, if he did!

"She likes it really," he started, causing Tonya to punch his arm, "and ever since we, ....well, .....er, 'did it' she pretends she doesn't like me anymore." He grinned a stupid smile at her.

Don was startled to hear that a gorgeous girl like Tonya would have chosen a numbskull like Jarred as a sexual partner - probably her first, he thought - but you could never tell with students these days.

Tonya had lost her virginity to Jarred almost three months ago now, and regretted it constantly. She thought he looked like a giant who could protect her because her looks and mouth often got her into situations she might need assistance to get out of. Instead he proved to be a big lump who had no respect for her, once the deed had been done.

'At least I am no longer a virgin, but that was the only plus point to the whole deed.' she had decided when recounting the night it happened.

"We CANNOT have outbursts like that, Tonya, and you just cannot molest people either, Jarred. Detention for both of you tonight, with me, get back to class, and keep well apart." Don tried to gain control, but was not hopeful that the day would pass without further incident.

Tonya was totally pissed off that they were both being puniished, as she had hoped to be home early that night, and decided that she had finally had enough of this college and course. She needed to put a plan into action which had been fermenting in her head for a month now, but would need to get out at lunchtime to pick up some bits she would need.

Tonya managed to get all the things she needed, and texted her Mom, Lucia, to say she would be late back, but not why. She guessed she would be kicked out of the college when her plan was done, but didn't care any more. She knew she would find success elsewhere - her looks would achieve that she was sure.

As detention started, Tonya noticed they were the only two students there, which helped her a lot. As Mr Johnson had not arrived yet, Jarred was determined to be obnoxious as usual, and decided that he would steal Tonya's drink and drink it before she could get it back.

Snatching the can, Jarred ran over to the far side of the room and made a big deal of drinking it down in one go, before smashing the can flat between his huge hands, and throwing it at Tonya. Just then Don Johnson walked in, missing the action of the last couple of minutes. 'Part one complete' thought Tonya who had secretly put a sleeping pill and a viagra pill into the can, knowing he would take it. He did stupid stuff like that to her all the time.

Almost an hour later, with detention almost over, Tonya knew she now had to get Teach out of the classroom now. Tonya texted Aleysha, a good friend, and asked her to phone Mr Johnson, who had the school emergency mobile phone, and say she absolutely needed to have something which was in the next classroom. "Please Sir, it will only take a minute and Tonya can bring it home to me," she pleaded, "Really sorry I forgot it!"

Jarred had taken his seat, across the room, expecting some form of retribution from Tonya and was busy doing nothing on his laptop when the school phone rang, Mr Johnson answered it and then, grumpily left the room. Jarred was starting to nod as though he was having trouble staying awake, and finally gave up and rested his head on the desk. That was the chance Tonya needed and she quickly packed her books, took her bag and ran across the room to Jarred. She had to be smart now, before Mr Johnson came back.

Grabbing Jarred around the shoulders, she heaved him back into his seat and noticed that the viagra had taken effect. Undoing Jarreds zip, she grabbed his, now erect, penis and pulled it out of his jeans. Placing it in his right hand she closed the fingers around the shaft, then put a USB stick into the port on his computer. Booting the stick up, she found the file she wanted and set it to play - an hour of sexual videos of men doing all kinds of things to restrained women.

She had to get out quick, before Mr Johnson came back.

Running from the class she saw him coming towards the door of the next room, looking less than happy. "Sorry, got to catch my bus." Tonya called as she sprinted past the startled teacher. "Detention is over, I think," she continued as she ran.

Mr Johnson saw she was indeed correct, and returned to the classroom to dismiss Jarred, rather surprised to see him lolling in his chair with an odd look on his face. "Time to go," he called, "Come on, I can't believe you are still here even!"

Seeing he had not moved, Don walked over to him and was astounded at what he saw! Jarred was sitting there, eyes closed, wanking over some, very dubious, porn on his laptop, "JARRED, JARRED, What the hell are you doing?"

Jarred stirred in his dream and slowly opened his eyes. Looking down, he instantly dropped his penis and screamed "Arghhh," while looking up at the wide-eyed teacher.

"What the fu....!" shouted Mr Johnson, looking away, but unable to get the vision out of his mind. "Jarred, stop that now, and put it away! NOW!"

Tonya had left the school by the time Jarred came to his senses and Mr Johnson had calmed down enough to write up a report on what he had found. He had a suspicion that Tonya was somehow involved in this, but had no evidence - even the USB stick was a school-issued one - so left her out of the report.

Tonya arrived home to find her Mom asleep on the sofa. "Mom, wake up! I need to tell you something."

"Oh, Hi, how late is it, I think I must have fallen asleep." Lucia replied groggily.

Tonya explained what she had done, and that she had decided to leave the college and seek a new start. Lucia understood, and was furious that the school had not acted sooner with Jarred. Now she was even more convinced they had to move. The question was Where?

Lucia.

Lucia went in to work and handed her notice in, giving a month's notice; to both allow them to find a new waitress and for her to sort out her plans.

On arrival, she got her section ready and, right on 12 opened the doors. Quite surprisingly, there was a person waiting and he did not look like their normal clientele at all. Lucia looked at him apprising him quickly and coming up with a high opinion. 'That suit must have cost a thousand bucks, at least, she thought, and he was really well dressed and smelled nice too. "Come on in," she said, "we are just open so I might be a minute to get to you. Take a seat wherever you like."

"Thanks," the man replied, "no hurry." So what he had heard was right - here was the waitress he had heard about - the attractive one with the massive tits. He would have to thank Bill for his recommendation when he next saw him.

Lucia returned, ticket book in hand, and asked "What can I get you, Sir."

"Well, this is going to sound really lame," he said, "But I came here for You. I heard recommendations about you and I need waitresses back home, BUT...... seeing you now, I would hope I might be able to offer you something better. Can we talk? I am serious, and think you might be agreeable to my offer?"

Intrigued, Lucia agreed to chat with the man, reasoning that someone with an expensive suit and expensive fragrance, would not be a lousy chat up merchant trying for a one night stand.

"I want to offer you a job at my family's business. You appear to treat customers right and I have heard good things about you. We will provide living accomodation - free - and a good wage and bonuses. More than you get here for sure, and with more opportunity to move up the ladder."

Lucia was shocked that such an offer could come up with such excellent timing, and sounded so perfect, that she paused to check the man was not messing her about.

"My name is Josh Warden, and I live in a small town about 150 miles west of New York, called Wardenville - and Yes it is named after my family. If you agree to come work for me, when can you leave?"

Lucia smiled and said "Right NOW! But I have a daughter who would need to come with me. She is 20 and in college, but is not happy with her course."

"No problem, we can sort that out. Let's go tell her now if we can. I think you will be a real asset to my business."

She dropped her resignation letter on the counter and said "Lets go!"