Wardenville Ch. 03

Story Info
Carey explores her sexuality, Tonya guides her.
3k words
3.96
2.1k
0

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, all characters, places, etc are imagined and no characters are minors. Any resemblance to any real person is purely coincidental.

Please see chapters 1 and 2 for background on how the characters came to be where they are.

Please feel free to score and comment (at the end of the story); constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Thank You.

Wardenville.

Chapter 03 - Tonya and Carey.

"Can you get Carey to call me, and if she is free, could you bring her over?"

Jason stared at the message on his phone. He had only got back from dropping Tonya off an hour ago, and here she wanted him to go back again. He would, of course!

"Carey, Tonya wants to know if you are able to go over - now I think. I can take you." he called upstairs to his sister.

"Thanks, bro," she shouted from upstairs, "yes, I spoke with her earlier and she said she might call."

"Okay, I will be in the car."

Five minutes later they were off, and in just over 10 minutes more, were at Tonya's house. "Cheers, Jason." She said as she got out, and waved to Tonya who had opened the front door. 'Did he suspect anything?' Carey wondered. She had kept clear of him since she got home so as not to show her mounting excitement. She had been talking to Tonya for a week or more about it, and tonight would move things on to the next stage.

"Hi Carey," said Tonya, "come on in. Mom has just made me a sandwich, but we can chat while I eat it. Do you want anything?"

"No, thanks, I am good." Carey replied, then, seeing an older woman enter the room, "Hello Mrs Wilson, I'm Carey."

As Carey looked at the woman, she could see the striking resemblance between Tonya and her Mom. Maybe her Mom was a touch shorter, but the rest of their bodies were very similar. "Hi, you can call me Lucia," the lady answered, "You must be Carey? Have a good evening girls, I am going out to dinner tonight and my taxi just got here."

The girls bade goodbye to Lucia and, when Tonya had finished her food, they went upstairs.

"Have you spoken to Jason about this?" asked Tonya, "or Jed?" Carey shook her head, 'No'.

"Good, I am not sure how they would react. Are you ready? Still up for it? Come here!"

Carey stepped in front of her new friend and looked directly into Tonya's eyes. Tonya's lips broke into a big smile, and her eyes appeared to light up as she moved in and kissed Carey hard on the lips. Both girls arms found their way around the other, and Carey kissed back. Totally inexperienced, she let Tonya take the lead and felt a very firm tongue pushing at her lips, and then forcing it's way inside her mouth. She tried to follow Tonya's lead, but found her tongue being forced back into her own mouth.

Turning her head slightly, Tonya got a better angle and pressed her lips harder, while moving her right hand behind Carey's head and holding her firmly in place. Carey was breathing hard through her nose and had closed her eyes. "Look at me," Tonya whispered, between kisses, "I want to see your baby blue eyes." Carey opened her eyes, and looked right into the deep brown eyes about 3 inches in front of her.

Pulling apart slightly, Tonya stepped sideways, and dragged Carey with her. Feeling her calf touch the bed frame, Tonya urged Carey downwards until they were sitting on the bed. Returning to their kiss, both girls explored each others mouths and, slowly, Tonya leaned over Carey and forced her body down to the covers. Legs tangling, Tonya leaned back, and pulled Carey onto her side, so that they were staring at each other close together.

Carey had dreamed about having a partner, kissing, loving someone for as long as she could remember, but being shy and not one of the 'cool' girls, she had let these dreams dwindle into the back of her mind, concentrating on her schoolwork. It must have been clear that there was a closed part of her brain which was stopping her exploring her sexuality, and Tonya had obviously seen that, as she had spoken to Carey about past relationships within a couple of days of their meeting.

"How does this feel?" asked Tonya quietly, holding the blonde girl close.

Carey was enjoying kissing her friend, but it still felt strange; not bad, but different from what she had expected, and something she could not have imagined a few weeks ago. Tonya moved her right hand and gently stroked Carey's left cheek; a soft gesture which caused Carey to shiver. "Do you want to continue?" asked Tonya, hoping that Carey would say 'Yes.'

Carey nodded slightly, still unsure, but not in any way scared or worried. Tonya continued stroking Carey's cheek, then her neck, causing Carey to close her eyes and melt into the moment, letting herself relax. Sensing movement, Carey opened her eyes to see Tonya sitting up. "Stay there!" Tonya whispered, "I'm just going to make you more comfortable."

Now having both hands free, Tonya reached across and started to slowly pull down the short zip on Carey's top exposing the top of her chest. "Sit up a bit," she said, and when Carey did so, she grabbed the top, pulling it up and over her head, and exposing her body now clad only in a small half-cup red bra. "Mmmmmm," they look inviting, Tonya said, leaning in to kiss Carey again. "Do you still want to continue?".

"Oh, yes, please do," Carey replied, "I still can't believe I am doing this, but it is a nice feeling. I don't know why I let you suggest this, but I am glad I did. I'm so glad we met and I will let you do whatever you want, to show me what to do. I trust you."

Tonya smiled, knowing she could continue to pleasure Carey and show her how a woman should be treated. Moving her hand down to the blonde girls bra, she poked out a finger and traced circles around the nipple clearly visible under the lacy material, causing it to harden and create a lump which was getting bigger. Tonya was enjoying seeing Carey awaken sexually and knew she would be able to get Carey to orgasm with more stimulation. Tonya, although still only 20, was very confident of her abilities and had spent many hours with girlfriends back where they used to live learning how to bring them to orgasm, and finding out what turned her on as well.

Leaving the erect nipple alone, Tonya moved to the other and repeated the stroking causing the same reaction to the right nipple. Carey had again closed her eyes and was enjoying the gentle stimulation, not noticing she was drooling a little from the side of her mouth. Tonya softly wiped it with her finger, and fed it back into Carey's mouth.

Sensing the time was right, Tonya moved a hand down to the front clasp on Carey's bra, and unclipped the catch resting between the soft breasts which were rising and falling gently. Freeing the clip she pulled the cups aside revealing the smallish C cup, pale skinned fleshy globes and the darker pink nipples. Concentrating on the nipples, with gentle fingers, Tonya caused Carey to shiver again, but this time Carey started to moan gently, clearly enjoying the feeling she was getting. She knew her nipples were sensitive, but somehow, someone else teasing them caused the sensitivity to increase. Tonya gently pinched the left nipple causing Carey to open her eyes, but she closed her eyes again when she realised Tonya was not going to hurt them.

Tonya pinched the nipple again, and then brought her mouth down to suck on it, bringing more moans from Carey, who put a hand on Tonya's head suggesting she stay there and continue what she was doing. Nibbling really gently on the nipple in her mouth, Tonya slipped her left hand over the other breast and tweaked the nipple harder than she had with the left. Carey's eyes shot open, but Tonya just said "Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

It was clear to Tonya that her actions were stimulating Carey towards an orgasm - the first the other girl had felt apart from by her own hand. Tonya decided she had waited long enough and renewed her manual attention to the blonde's perky nipples, and returned her lips to Carey's mouth, this time attacking her with renewed determination. She knew it would not be long now, as she felt the smaller girl under her start to move and quiver. Tonya pushed harder and was rewarded with Carey rolling her head to the side, gasping harder each second, until about 30 seconds later she orgasmed, crying out, then slumped back onto the covers, opened her eyes and smiled at her new friend. She realised her panties felt very wet now, and bizarrely, her next thought was to hope that her juices had not soaked through to the bed.

"That is how you should feel," whispered Tonya, "Did you enjoy it all?"

"Oh, yes, it was so wonderful, and I feel great, but I think you could have pinched my nipples even harder if you wanted."

"You mean like this," retorted Tonya, reaching over quickly and tweaking a nipple really hard. "Mmmm, oh yes" was the whispered reply. Carey leaned over and kissed her friend firmly on the lips. She realised she did not feel even slightly embarrassed being topless in front of another person, and wanted to try to reciprocate the pleasure she had just been given.

"Can I try to pleasure you, please?" she asked Tonya, who smiled and nodded 'Yes'.

"You shouldn't ask though," Tonya said "If you feel it, go for it. You will know if feelings are reciprocated"

Carey reached over to Tonya's blouse and started to undo the buttons; first the top one and then the bottom three. Slowly, she wanted to reveal her friends breasts last, mainly because she had never seen any so big, and wanted to be ready to savour them without more buttons to undo. Sliding the blouse over her shoulders, Carey feasted on the expanse of caramel brown skin under the bright yellow bra her friend was wearing and was glad to see that Tonya's nipples were erect and visible through the material.

Carey had obviously seen plenty of girls naked in the showers at school, but there was no doubt Tonya had to have the biggest breasts of any girl she knew. Pushing the shoulder straps down Tonya's arms, Carey expected the bra to drop somewhat, but there was no movement. "Turn round a bit, I can't reach the clasp." she asked, and when Tonya turned she undid the three little hooks which held the bra in place. Tonya held her forearm across her chest, stopping the bra from falling, then turned to face Carey. Making a dramatic show, she raised her arms over her head and shook her body to get rid of the final piece of cover.

Carey stared, open mouthed, at the sight in front of her. Tonya's breasts stood proud on her chest with next to no droop from the reveal. They were huge, but, she decided, really perfect. "GOD, You look fantastic, what size are you?" she asked Tonya, "I mean, oh... sorry to be so blunt." She blushed.

Tonya laughed at her friends discomfort and assured her she had not been offended. "34EE, when I last checked."

"They are so, so, perfect....... and huge." Carey giggled. "How do they stay like that - most women that size would have them down to their waist?"

"Combination of things," Tonya replied, "I eat flax seeds which are good for them, and rub them with Fenugreek Oil every day, BUT, there also seems to be a gene in the women in my family which keeps the strength of the collagen in the breasts really really firm and stops them from drooping. My Mom's look the same as mine, and she is 44 now. We are about the same size and, I am told, look the same from behind - Look." With that Tonya stood and turned round. "You can see the sides of my breasts from behind if I raise my arms. Mom says that men absolutely love hers."

"Oh yes, I would say so....... and maybe not just men." she blurted out, instantly blushing again. Tonya smiled, and took Careys hand.

"Hug me, go on.......... really. I know you want to feel them against yours."

Carey reached around her friend and squeezed her lightly, but Tonya hugged her much harder, crushing her breasts against the smaller girl. "Oh, wow, they are like cushions, and feel so soft, but firm."

Carey was overwhelmed at how the evening had gone; she could not believe how open and caring Tonya had been whilst guiding her in how to pleasure someone, and be pleasured back. Carey's other friends were rather stiff about sex stuff and she had not really learned much beyond the information in school text books. None of that helped her in the quest she had in mind, and she had been too shy to approach her love in case she put him off by being inexperienced. Tonya had recognised something was the matter and offered to help her.

So, here she was, topless in someone else's house, with a brown Goddess in her arms. "Can I touch them, please," she started, "I just can't believe how perfect they are."

"Yes, of course. Take it slowly, but do what you want and I will tell you how it feels. My nipples are really sensitive, so careful how you pinch them, or you may find yourself in a wrestling match you won't win!" Tonya laughed at Carey's embarrassed expression, and took her in hand, lying down on the bed again. Tonya made herself comfortable with her head on a pillow, and said "Pleasure me now. Show me what you have learned, and I will guide you!"

Carey spent the next ten minutes exploring and touching Tonya; stroking her cheeks and neck and playing with her breasts. "They are really heavy," she said in wonder, "how do they stay like that." The breasts in question were standing almost vertical, like fake, filled ones do, but there clearly had been no work on these beauties which stood almost 6 inches high above Tonya's chest. "Mine stay pretty still when I lie on my back, but they are so much smaller than yours. I will look up the oils and seeds on the 'net though, just to see if I can improve mine!"

"They are nice as they are, but if you can firm them up, that will be better as you get older and bigger. Never go under the knife because someone might say they are too small, or not the right shape, or so. Own your body, girl! The right person will appreciate you as you are, and I suspect he already does!"

"Oh, what do you mean?" asked Carey, surprised at the turn in the conversation.

"I think you know what I mean, Carey, " she replied, "and, if I am not mistaken, is more into you than you think! Take the chance, I am sure you will be rewarded, and maybe you will get more than you hope for!"

Carey was surprised and confused - she thought she had kept her love secret and knew she had not told anyone, yet Tonya seemed to have realised who she loved and also that he felt the same. "Have you spoken to him about me?" she ventured, trying to be sure Tonya was talking about the same person.

"No, that's down to you. You need to make your own way in life with things like relationships; nobody can tell you who is right for you."

Tonya swiftly rolled over and covered Carey with her much bigger body, crushing the smaller girl. Lifting slightly she shook her breasts in Carey's face and then lowered one to cover her nose and mouth. "Kiss it!" Tonya demanded, and, when Carey was slow to react, she pressed it heavier onto her face. Carey tried to kiss, but was only able to flick the firm nipple in her mouth with her tongue. "That's good enough!" Tonya laughed, lifting her body again.

Looking down on Carey, Tonya dragged her breasts over the smaller ones below her, and then suddenly pressed down, kissed Carey hard on the lips, then rolled off and laughed.

Carey lay there next to Tonya and whispered "Thank You, so, so much. I do feel so much more confident, but I think I might just fall in love with you if you carry on!"

"Not sure you would want me as a partner. I can be really demanding and won't take 'good enough' for an answer. My partners have to be there totally for ME!"

"Sounds scary," laughed Carey.

"Oh, I can be," Tonya replied, "but the rewards are mind-blowing too, for the person with the right temperament."

"I think we best get dressed, it's almost 9 and Mom will be home soon. Can Jason come to pick you up?" Tonya asked.

"I will text him, but I am sure the answer will be yes," said Carey, "we try to help each other out when we can - always have."

Jason's phone beeped heralding a new message. "Can you come and get me. We are done now and Tonya's mom will be back soon?"

He stared at the message on his phone. He had only got back from dropping Carey off a couple of hours ago and here she wanted him to go back again.

He would, of course.