Wardenville Ch. 09

Story Info
Carey chats to her Mom, Jed gets to cum.
3k words
4.6
1.6k
00

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, all characters, places, etc are imagined and no characters are minors. Any resemblance to any real person is purely coincidental.

Please see chapters 1 and 2 for background on how the characters came to be where they are.

Please feel free to score and comment (at the end of the story); constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Thank You.

Wardenville.

Chapter 09 - Carey chats to her Mom, Jed gets to cum.

The bright sun rose on a Saturday morning casting a glow over a quiet Wardenville. Whatever power it had was nothing compared to the glow inside two 20 year olds living close by each other inside the WPLC fence.

Jed had woken really early, and for the first time in his life was considering masturbating before he got up, as he was still sprung tight from seeing and feeling Carey's breasts last night.

He had always been a shy boy; not tall, athletic, good-looking or massively academic, and had not really even spoken to other girls much. He was content having Jason as his best mate, and seeing Carey when he went over almost every day. LIfe had been rosy until 3 days ago, when a whirlwind came into his life and his equilibrium had been over-balanced.

BUT, in a massively good way!

Deciding it would be unfair on Carey if he climaxed by his own hand - because they had agreed to explore together - he got up and tried to play on the PS5 to take his mind off her........ her body!

An hour of gaming calmed him down enough to get dressed without an erection, but he knew that would return as soon as he saw her. He knew she would be in today and hoped they could spend more time together. At least he would be able to go over now and ask for her, rather than Jason.

For her own part, Carey was still in bed, feeling yuck. She, like practically every other woman, hated her periods. It was so hard to be happy and she found her normal periods to be messy and stressful. Her Mom understood what she was going through and gave her as much leeway as she could.

"Carey," shouted her Mom, through the door, "are you awake?

"I am now," she replied, somewhat ungraciously. "Sorry, Mom. Yes I am awake, but feel crap. It's that time again!"

Mom came in and sat on the end of the bed, looking at her daughter and sympathising with her plight. "Tell me about last night?" her Mom ventured, hoping all had gone well. She knew Jed cared massively about Carey, but hoped he had not expected too much of her.

"Oh, that's ALL good," Carey replied, "he has been so good with me, and was really careful last night."

"Do you want a Doctors appointment this week to consider contraceptive alternatives," her Mom suggested. "I assume things are moving that way........? They haven't got that far already I hope?" Her Mom was not mad at her, or trying to push her, but wanted to be sure Carey would be sensible about the end result of what young men wanted. She knew Jed so well, and didn't believe he would push Carey too far, but, well... they had known him for 15 years and neither had any clue he fancied their daughter until 3 days ago.

"Yes, Mom, if you can get time off, or after work. We haven't gone that far yet, but, ... and it's not him, it's me.......... I expect we will be doing so, sometime."

"Well, don't let him pressure you............" her Mom started, but Carey stopped her.

"No, I want to have sex. Every other girl in class is always talking about it and I feel left out, BUT it's not just that. I do love Jed, but I can't say the words to him without it sounding like I am pressuring him to say the same back. It's all so complicated." She had tears in her eyes now, the stress overtaking her.

"Carey, Jed is such a calm boy. Things will be ok, I am sure. Take everything as it comes." her Mom reassured her. "Talking about that, Tonya came over here last night with Jason and wanted to chat with you. We told her you were with Jed and not taking visitors!"

"Oh, you met her! What did you think?" Carey asked her Mom, genuinely interested in her opinion of her new friend. Her Mom smiled at her, as if something amused her.

"Well," she said, "she is certainly unforgettable! Your Dad was really impressed! NO, NOT LIKE THAT!" she added, to make sure Carey did not get the wrong impression.

"She chatted to us while Jason got his change of clothes and she was very nice to talk to and made a couple of good points about things your Dad had to say. She didn't say what she wanted, but you can speak to her today. She said they might come over today or tomorrow!"

"Who is 'they'? Was Jason with her?"

"Yes, they picked up his clothes and left."

"Did he come home last night late? I didn't hear him."

Her Mom paused. "Hmmmm, No. They collected his clothes because Tonya said he would be staying at hers last night. I got the impression he didn't have a say in that decision, but he was certainly happy about it! Do they have a spare room he might have stayed in? You were there the other day."

Carey considered the part of the house she had seen, and said cautiously "I don't think so. It's not a big house."

"We might need a contraception appointment for him too." she laughed. "That's a conversation your Dad can have with him."

"Both of you at the same time. Well, you are twins!" She shook her head and smiled as she left the room.

Jed had waited until lunchtime, driving his parents mad by not settling on doing anything, before he texted Carey to see if she wanted to chill.

She texted back for him to come over after tea at 5pm ish and they would have a few hours of each others company. She didn't mention Jason.

Jed was not looking forward to the afternoon. He had texted Jason, but had received no response from him, so agreed with his parents to have a trip into town for some shopping. He thought he might see something for Carey.

The trip occupied over 3 hours of the day. Jed was excited that he now had somebody to buy a gift for. He selected a nice bouquet of flowers, that his Mom had suggested.

His Dad had chatted to him about how he was doing, and he had said he had wanted to get something for Carey, and told them she was now his girlfriend. They were delighted, having not been too sure if he was either asexual or gay as he never mentioned girls, or even sex in general. She was a nice girl, they knew that.

Jed said Carey had asked him to go over around 5, so he just grabbed a sandwich in the afternoon, in case the Millers would expect him to eat with them. He knew they ate around 6pm even on a weekend, so there was a good chance he would be fed there.

Jed wandered over to the Millers house at the appointed time and saw Carey sitting out on the porch in a sweatshirt and jeans, barefoot. He shouted 'Hi' and ran up the steps. She had been looking at her phone and hadn't seen him walking over, but was delighted to see him arrive. She was even more delighted with the flowers; the first 'partner' gift she had ever received. "They are wonderful. Thank You," she said. She gave him a big kiss, and went in to get a vase for them. "Stay out here," she said, "we can chat."

Her Mom was surprised he had brought a bouquet for Carey. Jed was trying to impress her, obviously. "Tea soon," she said, whilst finding a vase for the flowers. She placed them in the centre of the dining table, where they could become a talking point over tea.

Carey wandered back outside and sat on the swing seat, motioning Jed to sit by her. "I probably won't be good company this evening. I will apologise in advance. I hate my periods and, sadly, yesterday was only day 1, so it will be around for the next week."

Jed was storing information about her period as he had absolutely no experience with them and had no idea how they might affect her. He had known Carey had been quiet at times in the past when he had visited, but, as he was there to see Jason, her mood swings were less obvious.

"But I am delighted you are here, and hope we can have as much fun this evening as possible." She looked hopefully at him.

They ate in the dining room, the flowers a point of conversation. Jed was happy that the gift was a popular one. He got another little kiss at the table for that. Declining any dessert, they went back out onto the porch to catch the last of the days sunlight.

"Can you stay till about 10?" Carey asked him, "I want us to have time together, but I will need to go to bed earlyish; bloody period. I hate it!"

"Of course Carey," he replied, "happy to be here for you whenever. The longer the better!" he blushed.

Carey told Jed to sit at the end of the swingseat and then she lay down along it's length, with her head on his lap and closed her eyes.

"Are you ok," he asked.

"MmmHmm," she replied, "I just need to relax. Talk to me please, just take my mind off it"

Jed chatted with her about something and nothing until the sun went down behind the trees. It was still warm, but would be quite cool soon. Carey suggested they go indoors before it got cool. Jed, of course, was happy to agree.

Her room was hot and she took her sweatshirt off, leaving her in just a t-shirt and jeans. Jed asked if he could take his polo shirt off, even though he had nothing on beneath it. He felt pretty hot, and knew he would be sweating soon with the temperature of the room. Carey said yes, and brightened up a bit when she saw he was now barechested. "As I was last night," she thought.

They put a CD in the machine, but were not really listening to it. They both lay down on her bed again, and spent a while touching and kissing. Jed found he loved to run the back of his hand down her cheek, because it made her smile. He also found she loved having her neck kissed. All these new things he stored in his mind for the future.

Carey's favourite thing, he discovered, was when she was just lying on her side facing him, about 6inches apart, staring into his eyes. It made her smile. He loved her smile! They stayed silent, enjoying each others company for a good while, until Carey noticed Jed shuffling and squirming about. "What is it, Jed? Are you ok there?"

Jed went a bit red and said "Just adjusting myself. I get hard looking at you. It was a bit cramped in there.

Carey moved her right arm and propped her head on her hand, looking at him. 'Should she see what he would do?' she thought. She decided she would.

"You could take your jeans off," she ventured, going a little red herself.

"If you are sure, Carey. It would be more relaxing."

"Go for it," she said, and........................ why don't you............. take those briefs off too!" There, she had said it. It was Now or Never time. Would he be willing?

Jed studied her face. She was red, he could see that. But was it the heat or was she testing herself with how far they could go. He knew Carey was still a virgin, but was unsure if she had seen a man's penis. He had seen other boys in the showers, but obviously none of those were erect. Would his, just under 6 inches, cause her to laugh or was he normal size? She WAS his girlfriend; it was a situation they would have to address some time. Why not now?

"OK, if you are sure." He stood to remove his shoes, and jeans, then sat on the bed to remove his briefs. Similarly to when Carey had hidden her breasts from him when she took her bra off, he kept his penis and balls out of view and lay down by her again.

She smiled.

'Would she look down?' he wondered. The answer to that was soon revealed - YES, she would!

"Jed, you HAVE to tell me if you feel uncomfortable. I feel crap, but I don't want to stop exploring. We can't have sex. My tummy hurts with my period and I don't have any contraceptives yet. I will sort that out this week. Will you let me look at it?"

Jed understood her refusal and considered her request. He considered it for about 2 seconds then said "OK, if you want to. I don't know how it compares to others."

"I have nothing to compare it with either," she replied, "but am sure you are totally normal. Kneel up here where I can see it."

Jed slid up the bed until he was about 18 inches from her. He was still fairly hard, but knew it would get a little bigger.

"Is that as big as it gets?" she asked, instantly clarifying her comment, "sorry, I mean it looks fine to me, or does it get even bigger?"

Jed was not sure how he was having this conversation. He was really embarrassed talking about it, but Carey seemed genuinely interested so he gave the best information he could.

"It will get a little bigger, with stimulation," he said not expecting Carey's response.

"Show me!" she whispered. She knew enough to know she was, basically, asking him to masturbate for her.

"If I do that," Jed replied, "I will cum. I can't get it totally hard without cumming. Carey, this is so embarrassing, but I'm glad it is you here, I couldn't have done this with anyone else."

"Show me how you touch it! If we are going to be together, I need to know how to pleasure you," she said. "When we can, I will show you how to pleasure me!"

Jed gripped his penis and slowly started moving his hand up and down. He explained what he was doing, and how it felt. She studied him carefully, gazing in surprise at how the head was revealed and then covered as the foreskin slid back and forwards over it.

"Does that feel nice?" she asked.

"Yes, it does," Jed gasped, getting closer to cumming. He took one hand off his penis and gently fondled his balls.

"Would you lose control if I touched it?" Jed nodded that he probably would.

He continued wanking himself getting slower and slower so he wouldn't shoot too soon. "Do you have tissues in here?" he asked, suddenly and with an urgency which made her grab the box and throw it in front of him.

"I am going to cum really soon if I carry on!" he warned her. The hand on his balls was shifting them about, causing him more stimulation.

"Please!" she said, calmly. Inside she was in turmoil, her heart thumping in her head.

Jed took 3 tissues and crushed them in his hand to form a sort of cup. Speeding up slightly, he started breathing really hard, and fast. Carey noticed, and said "Now?"

Jed was able to nod, and then blasted cum into the tissues right in front of her astonished face. "Oh, My, God," Carey said, "That was awesome!"

Jed stopped massaging his balls and waited until his breathing returned to normal, and his penis got a little smaller. Carey watched everything. "Can I touch it now? Is it safe?" she asked with a broad grin.

Jed was still unsure, but slowly he agreed.

Carey stroked Jed's penis with a long fingernail, causing him to shudder. She formed an O with two fingers and put them around it causing it to grow a little again. She moved them up and down, increasing and reducing the pressure, seeing how Jed reacted to each move. It was something incredible, she decided. She liked doing this to him.

Jed took his hands away from his penis and carefully bundled up the tissues. Carey took the opportunity to stroke her fingernail along the underside of the still quite hard organ.

"OH!" she squeaked, "It jumps!" The new stimulation caused Jed's penis to jerk up and down seeking more stimulation. She burst out laughing.

Jed took a new tissue and wiped the tip to get any last drops off. "I will just put these in the toilet" he said, knowing she had an en-suite off the bedroom.

Having flushed the evidence away, Jed returned to the bed and lay down again.

"How was that compared to wanking on your own?" Carey asked, watching his face to make sure Jed was not embarrassed.

"Not even a contest." he said. "It was embarrassing at first, but when I saw you entranced by it, I just relaxed and let it go."

"You certainly did," she giggled, "Is that a normal....... what do you call it....load?"

He nodded. "A bit more than normal. You got me aroused so much last night, it generated some cum in my balls, and the stimulation tonight added to it. Now I am empty again."

"So stimulating you will generate more cum?" she asked.

"Yes, it will," he replied, "at least it certainly seems so."

I can't wait to play properly, Carey thought to herself. She found she was still touching his thigh and rubbing it very close to Jed's, now soft, penis.

I think I will enjoy pleasing Jed.