Wardenville Ch. 12

Story Info
Tonya knows the truth. Should Jason be told?
3.4k words
4.44
3.3k
2
0

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, all characters, places, etc are imagined and no characters are minors. Any resemblance to any real person is purely coincidental.

Please see chapters 1 and 2 for background on how the characters came to be where they are.

Please feel free to score and comment (at the end of the story); constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Thank You.

Wardenville. Chapter 12 -

Tonya knows the truth, Should Jason be told?

Rolling over in bed, Jason woke to find Tonya looking at him. "Hi Gorgeous," he managed, before she rolled over and kissed him hard on the lips. Jason was not expecting her to react so strongly, but was more than happy to kiss her in return and put his arm around her. She returned the gesture putting her arm around his neck, which had the effect of pushing her breasts right up to his face. He loved being here!

Tonya had enjoyed Saturday a lot, but she wanted to test Jason and she was not sure how he would react. She knew he loved her, and would do anything for her, but this was different. Kalisha had texted her and made the most outrageous request Tonya had ever heard. Had it been anything else she would have said Yes to her close friend, but this was a really tricky situation. In addition to the test she had for Jason, this could make the whole day fantastic - for her and him - or it could be a disaster and might even put a strain on their relationship.

Jason would have said that was impossible, but sometimes life throws up weird situations. She had said that sometimes he would be put in a position where her request of him would have no right choices, only one that was less bad than the others. She needed to see his reaction in this kind of situation, and she had come up with this plan before Kalisha had called and thrown a massive spanner into the works.

Tonya just concentrated on making Jason feel as good as she could, smothering him with her superb breasts, playing with his penis and balls and generally making him feel like one in a million. If he had thought, he might have sensed she was being extra nice, but when you have your girlfriends hand playing with your balls, and a huge pair of breasts squished into your chest and face, then your mind tends not to look for problems.

It was after 10 am already and Tonya was hungry. Jason was too, but didn't say; He knew to wait for her. She said she would have Cheerios again plus some scrambled eggs on toast. He could have the same, she advised him. He was happy with her choice today!

They put on the minimum of clothing and went downstairs to get the food. Lucia was already downstairs and had eaten. She was just finishing her coffee and told them to make sure they cleared up at the end. Tonya assured her that Jason would do that!

It was a quiet Sunday morning and they ate slowly at the kitchen table, enjoyiing each others company and the simple food. Jason was imagining this is what Sunday mornings would be like when he and Tonya were together. A man can have his dreams!

By the time they were done and the dirty dishes put into the dishwasher it was almost 11:30. Tonya suggested that they should take a shower as it had been hot in bed with both of them so close together and she felt a bit sweaty. No mention of other liquids which may be coating either of their skins after their evening of exploring her, and sex.

When they got back upstairs, Tonya told Jason to strip and did the same herself catching him staring at her nudity at least 3 times. She smiled to herself internally, and to him externally. Time for a shower.

As they went over to the en-suite Tonya surprised Jason by giving him the goggles and a pair of earplugs. She said she wanted him to talk through the process he was using when cleaning someone. Without sight he could concentrate fully on the person in front of him and without sound he would not be distracted by outside noise. He put them on.

Jason stepped into the shower and she joined him; he could feel her body heat as she stood so close to him. She started the water and stood awaiting his attention.

Jason remembered the order to wash her as it was fairly obvious once you knew where to begin and started his commentary by saying he would commence with the shoulders and rub a bit harder there as a gentle massage and a wash would feel nice.

He continued down and around the body, emphasising where he was pressing harder or softer and why, and explaining when he added from the liquid-soap container behind him. He stuttered a bit when washing her ass, and then he went down her right leg to get to the foot. He had to manoeuver himself around her as she seemed to be a bit closer to the shower wall than previously, but he managed to do the right, then the left, leg and feet.

She turned and parted her legs to allow him access to clean her pussy and he tried to explain why he was taking even greater care in that area. He was blushing when he spoke about that part of her and rather quickly moved on. He thought Tonya might say something about how he was doing, but, of course, he had forgotten he had the earplugs in.

He cleaned her chest and then asked her to turn round so he could do her breasts the way he had the previous day. He reached around her and found his hands a bit higher than yesterday, so he moved down a bit and started soaping her breasts from the underneath first, then the tops and then, taking a bit of a chance, he cleaned the main part of her breasts massaging them harder than yesterday and getting more worked up himself at the same time.

He quickly washed himself, leaving his hair until tomorrow, he decided.

He felt the water turn off and he stood to await her leading him out. Guiding himself by touching on the wall, he found his way out of the shower, but was stopped by Tonya's hand taking hold of his, and guiding him.

She took him over to the bed and sat him down, then left him sitting there waiting. She climbed on to the bed and pulled him backwards so his head was by her waist. She leaned forward and kissed him on the lips then put a fingertip there afterwards to indicate he was to remain silent. He felt her get up off the bed.

Jason felt a touch on his leg and hair trailing up towards his groin. He started to sit up but was held down by a hand on his chest.

Obviously having spent 15 minutes cleaning and rubbing a voluptuous female body, his penis was fairly hard, and the touch of the hair on his leg sparked a new feeling in his penis. A hand circled his penis and moved up and down pretty slowly getting him fully hard again, and Jason was shocked to feel warm breath on the head of his penis.

The hand was gently working him up and down and the breath seemed closer now. Suddenly he felt a touch on his penis head and, yes he was sure it was, a tongue licked across the tip.

She hadn't said anything to him about this, but she had seemed really happy with him so he assumed he had done things right and just relaxed and enjoyed it. The tongue was doing a bit of exploring and did not seem to be entirely sure what it was doing, but he was hard and that was all that mattered to him.

If the tongue was inexperienced, Jason didn't notice having never been given oral sex before. He just assumed that because there was pleasure for him, then that was how it should be.

The tongue explored further and, although it was a nice feeling and something really different to anything he had felt before, Jason didn't think he was going to cum anytime soon.

The mouth left his penis and, although Jason was expecting it to continue, nothing happened. He just lay still waiting until Tonya either moved him, or took the earplugs or goggles off and told him what to do.

Tonya.

Tonya was otherwise occupied, and, for the first time in weeks, was really unhappy. She knew she had brought this on herself, and at first it had seemed to be a good test for Jason, but now she was really not so sure. 'Should she be totally truthful with Jason or was silence a better option.'

The two reasons for Tonya's sadness were disconnected from each other, but actually had the same mental effect - she had given him to believe something which was not reality.

She had found a good friend in Kalisha when she had arrived in Wardenville; a person with a similar outlook on life as herself, and who lived just a couple of doors away. The fact that Kalisha was a lesbian had concerned her at first, but when she met Kalisha's girlfriend she realised she was not her 'type' at all, and they had become friends. Kalisha had her own friends from living in Wardenville for years, and they did not see each other often, which was why she had decided to take Jason as her boyfriend. She thought it sounded 'narcissistic' but understood Jason had made his own choice and had made it clear he WANTED to be hers.

The problem was how to test this, and Tonya had thought of many things she could do to test him; from pretending to be annoyed with him over some random indiscretion and casting him free, to finding another girl who would come on to him so she could see how he reacted. Neither suited her.

She knew her Mom had been in a FLR before and she had guided her daughter well in life so far, so she spoke to her to ask if she had any ideas for Jason. How would he react?

Insecurity was a terrible thing!

Lucia suggested a plan which her Mom had invoked to test Lucia's Dad. It was a harmless plan, Tonya decided, because Jason would never know he had been tested. She had agreed with her Mom to put it into practice and today seemed a good time.

'I could have stopped it' she thought to herself, and should have when Kalisha came to her with her request too. 'Hell, she could have said no to Kalisha, but hadn't, and when Kalisha pressured her, it seemed the two plans could be accomplished at one time and then it would be over. Jason would never know.

The first part of the plan was easy. Jason was way to trusting to ever believe she would have her Mom take her place in the shower, and it would test Jason to see if he would realise. They had agreed if Jason stopped or said anything, Lucia would depart quickly and Tonya would take her place. They had substantially the same figures and body style, so she thought it would be fun to know Jason had showered and washed her Mom (and played with her tits too), and he would never know.

With the second part, Tonya was really uneasy, and had at first refused Kalisha. They had come to a compromise and, Tonya reasoned, as long as Jason didn't realise and didn't cum, then no REAL harm was done.

Kalisha had explained to her that herself and Merry had been at a party and Merry had seemed to be rather attracted to a guy who was giving her plenty of attention. Kalisha had been to the toilet and had come back to their seats to find hers occupied by the man, and Merry with her hand on his leg. She said he had put it there, ,but Kalisha saw she hadn't moved it while they were speaking. They had had a blazing argument which ended with Merry begging her not to break up as she loved Kalisha so much.

It had taken a day but Kalisha had thought up a plan which would punish Merry, but would not end their relationship; she did like Merry a lot. She would ask Tonya, who had told her all about her and Jason's relationship, to get Jason to fuck Merry. That would teach her if she wanted a man!

However, Tonya refused - outright refused. She would not use Jason to do that, leaving aside the point it could be argued it was rape if Merry said she didn't want him to fuck her. Kalisha pressured her and they had finally agreed that Kalisha would turn up at Tonya's house with Merry that morning, and, after the shower, while he was still blindfolded and had the earplugs in, Merry would suck him off pretending to be Tonya. Tonya was still not happy, but Merry said she needed to do it to stay with Kalisha, and had arrived in a fairly optimistic mood.

When Merry had to approach Jason, even though he could not see her, some of the trepidation returned and, despite her ability to pleasure Kalisha (and other girls) she had never tried sucking a penis. She started to do what she thought would be right, but, although Jason was hard, she couldn't sense him losing control or getting close to an orgasm.

She had stopped and looked to Tonya who was clearly not happy. Kalisha stepped in and told Merry to stop as she felt the girl had been punished enough. Tonya nodded, happy it had finished, and that Jason had not seemed to realise what had really happened and, more importantly, had not cum in her mouth.

She saw Kalisha and Merry to the door and said Bye. Kalisha thanked her, and said she would be there for Tonya if she ever needed her. She also told Merry she was proud of her even though it was clear she didn't know what she was doing, and probably wasn't enjoying it. Merry was actually fairly neutral about it, but, wisely, said nothing.

Tonya returned upstairs to find Jason still where she had left him.

She needed to get rid of her guilt about the two events and could only think of one thing which would do.

.......

Jason was totally confused about what was happening. Tonya had left him where he was and had been gone for what seemed to be quite a long time. He was considering removing the goggles in case he needed to see anything - perhaps she had fallen or something - but she returned just as he was about to do it.

He had to blink with the bright sunlight through the window; if he hadn't he might have seen Tonya wipe away a single tear. 'I have to be strong for him' she thought.

Jason, meanwhile, was trying to thank Tonya for the experiences and thought she had kept him blindfolded and deaf as she did not want him to see her giving him head. He didn't know she had no idea what to do either, as it was something she believed a female in a FLR would never do.

One thing she would do, and fully intended to do right now, was fuck Jason. Not just have sex, but really FUCK him. She wanted to ride him hard and try to get the guilt out of her head.

She pushed him back onto the bed and looked down on him. Giving the brightest smile she could manage she moved up his body and sat on his thighs. "Hold on tight!" she said, "This needs to be done."

Jason would remember the next 15 to 20 minutes for the whole of his life.

Tonya knelt over him and moved his penis under her hot pussy and slowly slid down onto him. Feeling his body against her groin, Tonya raised up and let herself plunge back down. She got up a rythmn of rising and crashing down onto him which was getting her towards a strong orgasm. Jason was wondering what had brought on this onslaught on his body, so he concentrated on driving into her on her downstroke to try to play his part the best he could manage. He knew from playing with her that she liked having her clit touched so tried to target her there when he drove into her.

He was hard, but curiously did not feel himself approaching orgasm yet. He was just concentrating on her, and had his hands occupied holding and squeezing her breasts which loomed huge above him.

Tonya crashed down on to him once more and with a grunt and a cry she started into a strong orgasm. She held him firm and still with her body while the waves crashed through her, and, then started again.

"Stay hard, and don't cum until you absolutely have to" she said urgently, as she started off into another bump and grind session on his body. Jason was having trouble keeping up, but Tonya continued as fast as ever. He was amazed at her energy.

A second orgasm came and after a quick stop to let the feelings flow through her body, Tonya was ready to go again.

Jason was really enjoying this viscious love-making, not love-making, 'Fucking' she had said, and was just trying to stay hard and touch her in the right places.

He had moved his hands and was touching and rubbing her nipples with his fingers, both hands full of fantastic soft but firm breast flesh, and was in heaven. She had looked down at him, her eyes boring into his when he had touched her nipples, but as he seemed to be being careful with them, she let him play.

Tonya was nearing her third orgasm when she felt his penis grow a little larger inside her. She knew it was either have another massive orgasm and drive him over the edge, or slow down and maybe let him back off a bit.

"You can relaxx," she said, "try to cum with me.... soon!"

Jason nodded and concentrated on her nipples with his hands and her pussy with his penis. Tonya ground down on him once more and stopped, knowing she was about to have her hardest orgasm yet, and stared at him, hard. Jason knew he would not last any longer and, when he felt a pulsing kind of feeling in her, he relaxed and let himself go. The cum literally burst out of him and he thought it wasn't going to stop; It was the best feeling ever, he decided. She clenched down on him, almost milking the cum out of him and he really had little choice but to give it all up to her. She had come hard too and he could feel his groin was soaked, and probably the bed too, but he knew she would let him up when she was ready.

Tonya, for all her efforts, had worn herself out and she allowed herself, still impaled on his softening penis, to lie down on top of him. With their faces so close together, Jason could feel her breath on him. She really did seem exhausted, such was the effort she had put in.

He was able to reach up with his head and kiss her forehead. She looked up at him and smiled, but, Jason thought, there was something, some kind of sadness, behind the smile.

It was probably exactly the wrong thing to say, but Jason didn't know. He looked at her, at the uncertainty behind her eyes and said "I Love You!"

Tonya burst into tears, and they didn't stop for a long time. Jason tried to reassure her, but she said it was her, not him.

She couldn't tell him, even though she had vowed to herself she would. She REALLY couldn't tell him.