Wardenville Ch. 17

Story Info
Carey and Jed chat. Lucia has a great day.
3.2k words
4.43
1.2k
00

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, all characters, places, etc are imagined and no characters are minors. Any resemblance to any real person is purely coincidental.

A BIG Thank You to all those who have read and voted. It is much appreciated and encourages me to continue. Cheers!

Please feel free to score and comment (at the end of the story); constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Thank You.

Wardenville. Chapter 17 -

Carey and Jed chat. Lucia has a great day.

Jed and Carey had a quiet afternoon in the house, almost acting like an old married couple. They had dressed, then gone downstairs and shared breakfast - nothing fancy, just cereals and orange juice. Carey cleared the plates into the dishwasher and set it running. With no parents, or Jason, in the house they were free to do whatever they wanted, and that, apparently, included Carey sitting on Jed's lap, kissing him, for a long time. Jed was totally happy with this and held her in place with a hand around her body and the other on her ass.

"Carey," Jed said carefully, "I have loved the last 24 hours, Thank You! I can't believe we took so long to get here, but I am so, so, happy we did. How did we miss the signs?"

"I guess because neither of us knew what we were looking for!" she said, staring into his eyes.

"I want us to carry on exploring together and you must tell me if anything is especially good, or bad!" Carey said, suddenly all formal. "We have missed 5 years, so have lots to make up for. Tell me..... Why do you like me so much?"

Jed sat and thought for a moment looking back into her eyes. "Because you are so gorgeous! I always fancied you, and adore who you have become as a person, but, as you know, I am so shy. I couldn't believe you could like me either, as you said nothing, so I just filed it away. I have watched your body develop and wished, so many times, I could just grab you and kiss you, but.............well........... you know!"

"It's not really developed much," said Carey, laughing, "I've seen boys with bigger boobs than mine and my ass is hardly curvy!"

"Your ass is beautiful, so round and firm," Jed started, then realised where that conversation was going, and put his hand down to adjust his trousers. They had suddenly seemed to get a bit tight! Carey noticed and raised an eyebrow.

"As for your breasts, they are wonderful. You don't compare with Tonya, for example, but hers would look ridiculous on your lovely body. You would spend all your time leaning backwards or falling over forwards."

Carey giggled and studied him to see if he appeared to be 'adjusting the truth', but he seemed legit.

"I was watching your breasts moving, not quite bouncing, but ..... what's that british term?... 'heaving' in front of my eyes when we made love and I just couldn't stop from touching them, and then, thinking about them, was what caused me to cum. I'm glad I was just about able to hold out for you." Jed smiled and she smiled back, remembering how she had just managed to orgasm when he did.

"I hope we can grow together - I really couldn't imagine anyone I would rather be with!" he said, with conviction. Carey had been studying him and she knew he was telling the truth.

'If that's the case' she thought, 'she could certainly live with that. I do like him so much.'

They both fell silent and put the tv on, changing off the football onto something more romantic. Jed didn't care, he wasn't really into any sports and, he had a beautiful distraction with him.

Carey lay down on the sofa with her head on his lap thinking how perfect life had become in the last couple of weeks.

Jed just spent all his time looking at her, and marvelling at how perfect she was!

Lucia was having a nice day. She and Josh had gone to a waffle bar and had a nice relaxed breakfast, and then went around the mall and looked in the shops. Josh could have bought her anything, but he realised that she would say if there was anything she wanted. He had got the impression she would expect him to buy something she wanted, but she hadn't asked, and he hadn't offered. They enjoyed each others company and Josh was revelling in being seen with her. Soon though, Josh made his apologies and said he would need to take her back home, if that is where she wanted to go, as he needed to do some paperwork on one of their special contracts. "All Hush, Hush!" he said, laughing. "It always seems to need doing at the wrong times!"

Lucia said she would like him to drop her off at home as she had things to do, and a seasoning to make as she had been invited to the Millers for a BBQ tomorrow. "That's a damn shame," Josh said, "I would have loved to come with you, but it's so busy right now."

'I will need to remind him how things are' she thought. 'I didn't invite him - he just presumed she wanted him there! That wouldn't do!

The journey back was pretty quiet.

Arriving home, she discovered Tonya and Jason had gone out, so she was left all on her own. The seasoning to take tomorrow would not take much making; it just needed to rest overnight, so she decided to leave that for later. She noticed she had a text... Gone to the park, be back about 6........... it was from Tonya.

Well, that left her almost 4 hours free............. Lucia smiled. She had a plan, Could she?

Looking in her purse, Lucia found a little card advertising the restaurant they had all eaten at in the mall, last week. She turned it over, and picked up her phone.....................

Lucius was at home, not having to work until 7pm which was a treat for him, as Sunday's were normally so busy in the daytime. The tips could be good, but it was hellish busy and hot. His phone beeped and he cursed it disturbing him. 'That's odd.' A number he didn't recognise appeared on the screen showing a text had arrived. 'Bloody sales messages on a Sunday!'

He was going to ignore it, but decided he might as well clear it. "OH" that was a number he didn't recognise!'

'Hey, Lucius, It's Lucia, we came in last week; me, my daughter and her boyfriend. You left your number on my 10% off card. Are you free today? Call me.

Lucius remembered her, fuck, he couldn't forget her, nor her daughter. That would be a double never to be beaten........ A mother/daughter threesome with those tits! FUCK!!! Pulling himself together, Lucius decided to call her.

Lucia answered immediately and just said "Are you free for the afternoon?" When he said yes, she just said "Get here now, If you want some fun." and gave her address. He didn't need to think about it.

"About 20 minutes, he said."

"Counting down!" she replied.

Lucius ran to the shower and gave himself a quick wash. He knew the address and it was about 10 minutes drive if the lights were green for him. He felt it was a lucky day already. Ten minutes later, he was in his car and on his way. He would be there on time.

Lucia had decided she didn't need a shower as they had taken one this morning. She changed clothes into a bra and panties matching set, a camisole top and her silk dressing gown. A touch of perfume and she was done.

She went downstairs and was just in time to answer the door when he knocked. "Come on in!" she said. "You know why you are here?"

"I hope so," he replied, "I guess you want the Lucius Class A1 service?" She laughed.

"I want better than A1," she said, "I want better than you have ever done before. Don't you think these breasts and this ass (she said, turning round) deserve the absolute best.

Lucuis looked and smiled. "Lead on. I only offer the very best service."

Lucia walked to the stairs and started to climb, deliberately in front of him so he could watch the silk of her dressing gown sway from side to side as her ass cheeks wiggled before his eyes. He reached up and smacked one cheek, lightly. "You will pay for that, later." Lucia said, laughing.

Reaching the landing, Lucius reached for her and pulled her to him. He kissed her on the neck, and stroked her cheek. Lucia smiled and dragged him into the bedroom.

"Lets have a look then," she said, "I want to see what I am getting."

To his credit, Lucius just smiled and started to do a 'Full Monty' striptease, while Lucia took a seat on the bed. He was doing a good job, she admitted to herself, and she was enjoying the show.

After his shoes, socks, shirt and trousers had been removed, Lucia stood and shucked off her dressing gown, revealing the bright green lingerie set, which was offset against her dark skin so beautifully.Lucius knew her breasts were large, very large, but he was impressed by the way the bra held them. 'They must be really heavy, but once I get her on her back they will pool onto her chest and look good'.

He turned around and removed his boxers, his back to her. He wiggled his hips in, what he considered, his best sexy way and then spun to reveal himself to her. Normally that was when the ladies smiled seeing the 9 inch penis ready for them. This time Lucius was struck dumb because Lucia had removed her bra and was standing in front of him with her breasts firmly standing out from her body.

"Fake?" he said. "But they look great!"

"Feel for yourself," she replied, and stepped closer to him. Lucius took hold of her sides and moved his hands over her breasts squeezing them into each other. "Fuck! They are real! How come they stay firm, they are fantastic, incredible!"

He was rarely stuck for words, but this time words failed him. He reached around her and hugged her to him, savouring the feeling of the firm flesh between them.

"Come on, time's moving!" she said, removing her panties to reveal a full bush between her legs. She sat back on the bed, then let herself fall back, and spread her legs. Lucius was about half a second behind her touching her thighs and pushing them a little further apart. He lay on his chest and reached out with his tongue aiming at her pussy. He pulled her back to him a little and settled in for a session between her legs. He licked her pussy, sliding into the slit and, using his fingers, prised the labia lips apart. The streak of bright pink drew him in and his talented tongue started paying attention to her body. Lucius had had lots of sexual partners and he had honed his talents so he would never be short of an offer if he hit a dry patch.

He licked up and down her slit making sure he was getting all her juices which, he found, tasted really nice. She was moaning a little and moving about, so he formed his tongue into a 'spike' and tried to get as far as he could into her vagina. He kept his tongue strong and dragged it back along her slit, bringing all the juice with him, and, as he reached her hood, used his fingers to pull it back revealing her darker pink clit. Wiping the juices off his tongue he gently rubbed the sensitive nub, eliciting more movement from her. Her moans went up in tone and she was clearly enjoying what he was doing.

Lucia was enjoying this and was very glad she had phoned him. He clearly had plenty of confidence, to give her his number in the way he had, and it appeared he really knew what he was doing. She hadn't felt like this for a long while.

Lucius was unaware what she was thinking, but knew that she was enjoying it. Her pussy was leaking fluid freely now, and he was enjoying licking it all up. His fingers were playing carefully with her clit, keeping her attention on the little nub. She was moving a lot now, and was clearly very turned on. 'Lets go up a notch' he thought and removed his fingers. He used them first to draw back her hood and give his mouth full access to her clit. Swapping over he took a finger and pushed it into her pussy, sliding it in slowly. 'She can take more, easily' he thought so shoved another finger into her alongside his first finger. His mouth settled on her clit and his tongue was giving her wonderful sensations with the way he was licking and sucking it. He brought a third finger to her pussy and slowly inserted it alongside the other two. She was soaking wet and he scooped the juices out of her, smearing them on her labia so his mouth could drink it all down. His fingers returned to her pussy and he drove them in, much harder this time.

Lucia's body tensed as her orgasm tore through her. She bucked her hips, but Lucius expected this and kept hold of her so he could continue his assault on her. He withdrew his wet fingers and made a show of licking them clean, then drove them back into her soft flesh. Going back to her clit, he licked it, hummed on it and then tapped it sharply half a dozen times with his finger.

Lucia lost it! She came again squirting juices out of herself and spraying Lucius, the bed and half the floor. "OH, OH, OH, FUUUUUUUCCCK!" she screamed, sensing another orgasm close behind that massive explosion. Her mind was numb as her body took over full control of her reactions to his ministrations.

"One more," said Lucius, but Lucia was incapable of responding. Her body was bucking and twitching with the sensations running amok inside her. Lucius went back to her clit and gave all his attention to making it throb. He tapped it a bit harder with a finger causing her to jump in time with his taps. Her moans were continuous now and it was clear another orgasm was coming. Lucius raised his body, and twisted to get three fingers inside her, and started to hammer in and out with great speed.

Lucia just screamed and screamed as, incredibly, another powerful orgasm ripped apart the last of her resistance. 'Fuck! He really knows what he is doing' passed through her brain, just before her body gave up and she surrendered to the pleasure.

Lucia lay on the bed totally done. She hadn't had sex like this in years and years. She was exhausted!

Her brain was not really working so well with the aftermath of her orgasms, but it sparked back to life as she felt his fingers re-entering her.

NO! It wasn't his fingers. She opened her eyes and realised he had moved up her body and was looking down at her face framed by her massive breasts . His huge penis was attempting to enter her soaked pussy, and she wasn't able to offer any resistance. Pushing harder he felt her soft inner walls making way as he forced himself deep into her.

Lucia looked startled only now realising he had done all that with his tongue, fingers and lips, but now that very nice looking penis was jammed hard into her yielding pussy. He had nearly got it all in, then pushed harder to get the full length into her.

Lucia knew this was going to be the best sex of her life. He started to piston in and out of her, getting faster and faster. She just clung onto the bedsheets and let him fuck her. There was no love-making here, it was pure fucking! Lucius had paced himself well and was thrusting into her hard and fast showing no signs of tiring. Lucia would not have minded had he finished then, but he just kept going.

Suddenly he slowed and pulled out of her asking her if she was on the pill, and telling her to get onto her hands and knees, or just lay her chest on the bed if she was too tired. She told him she could not get pregnant, which caused him to smile broadly.

She turned over and lay on her front. "Raise your butt!" he said, and when she did, he stuck a cushion under her, then grabbed her hips. "Hold on tight! Off we go again!"

Lucius spent the next 5 or 6 minutes driving into Lucia, forcing another two orgasms out of her and getting the deepest he possibly could in her. His groin hit her clit hard causing yelps of pleasure from her. Sadly, for him, he could feel this was about to end. He could feel the cum in his balls as they tightened up. He held Lucia as best he could and released, blasting rope after rope of cum into her deepest realms. Slowing a little he kept himself inside her letting every drop leak out.

Lucia felt him slip out of her and just collapsed on the bed. She had never been fucked so well before, and knew she would be feeling a bit sore soon. He watched as she leaked copious amouts of his cum onto the cover, and smiled. She would remember this, he was sure!

"Are you ok?" he asked her, moving off the bed and looking into her lovely face. She nodded, but didn't move. "Can I grab a quick shower before I go?" he asked, but she didn't respond at all, just rolled over and lay on her side, totally worn out.

He took a shower and dressed.

"Thank You," he said, "I'll see myself out. Hope to see you in the restaurant soon. Call me if you want me again!"

Lucia just lay there for a few minutes then fell asleep leaking onto the bed covers, so she didn't hear Tonya and Jason when they returned. She finally awoke at almost 7pm and sat up. She was so dazed it barely registered that the room was in a terrible state and stank of sex.

She got up and used the toilet noticing still more cum leaking out of her. She finally smiled as she remembered the afternoon. She flushed the toilet and went back into the bedroom. Finding her dressing gown she just pulled that on and sat on the bed, deep in thought.

"Hi Mom," shouted Tonya, having heard the toilet.

She opened the door and was going to tell her Mom about their day, but just stopped, sniffed the air, looked at her Mom, looked at the state of the room and just smiled.

"What the fuck happened here?" she asked. She could smell sex, and really strongly!

Lucia just smiled at her. "I feel hungry!" she said.

Tonya knew better than to push her. She would tell her what happened when she was ready!