Wardrobe Malfunction Pt. 05: Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
938 Followers

Kara slid back onto the water and sat on Art's lap with her arms around his neck. She nibbled on his ear and whispered loud enough for the other couple to hear, "Lets go to my room and have a little fun before my husband gets back."

That seemed to scare or excite the other couple away as they quickly exited the hot tub. Art and Kara followed shortly after, gathering their belongings and heading off to the room. I followed quickly after, intending to get to my room and have the monitor on before the lovebirds fulfilled their mission. The door between the rooms was unlocked and the drapes were still slightly ajar but I chose instead to lay naked on my bed listening to the baby monitor for play by play of the action next door. Kara continued as the aggressor and made no secrete of her plans as she taunted Art about how she planned to feast on that hard cock in his trunks. They weren't in the room for more than a few moments when I could hear her slurping and mumbling as she no doubt had a new cock in her mouth.

The next hour was an unbelievable series for grunts, giggles, moans and sounds of body parts slamming together. It was clear that Kara got a huge mouthful of cum early on and the oral favor was returned as I heard her scream through an orgasm where Art was obviously sucking her clit to orgasm. Having cum myself, I fell asleep before it was over but Kara reported on a thorough 45 minute, three position fucking around midnight before Art left her room.

Saturday morning Kara got a wakeup call and invitation to go Kayaking in the intercostal waters with Art and Dr. Dreamy. I encouraged her to go and told her I wanted to get in a jog and some stretching and she should have fun. As Kara was taking a shower her cell beeped signaling a text message. I yelled to her in the bathroom, "Art says bring lots of sunblock, a hat with visor, bottle of water, thong bikini, and tank top."

Kara added a cover-up as in spite of her growing portfolio of exhibitionism she was anxious about wearing thong bottoms around the general public. Right after Kara headed to the kayak rental area I got a text from Dr. Dreamy. "If you want to watch, hike two miles on the Mangrove Trail to the Pleasant Cove viewing tower. Use the power binoculars on the top level to look northwest to the Marsh Creek inlet. We will be about 400 yards from you on the sandy shore by about 11:00."

I headed out for a jog on the beautiful natural trails and as I jogged, I reflected on Dr. Dreamy's comment. At first, I was not motivated to watch the three of them kayaking but on reflection, suspected Dr. Dreamy had more in mind when he sent the text. I decided to head over to the viewing tower. As it turned out, I had to wait for other visitors to use the power viewing glasses. After finding my bearing, I zoomed in on Marsh creek. After a few minutes, I spotted the three kayakers heading to the shore area. Art beached his kayak and hopped out to grab Kara's kayak. Rather than pulling her ashore, he shook the kayak until Kara dumped into the water. Dr. Dreamy helped her up. The secluded location was not near any trails and no other kayakers were nearby. Dr. Dreamy unhooked Kara's life jacket but did not quit there as he grabbed her tank top pulling it up over her head before she realized what was going on.

I could see Kara's halfhearted attempts to cover herself and protest through the viewing glasses but Dr. Dreamy was ignoring her and had grabbed her and began kissing her to quiet her. It seemed to do the job as she melted into his embrace. As Kara was reacquainting herself with Dr. Dreamy's affection Art had approached from behind and was soon pulling Kara's thong bikini bottom over her hips and down her shapely legs leaving her bare naked in nature. In moments my nude wife was laid ass side up over the bow of a kayak in thigh deep water as Dr. Dreamy positioned to bury his cock in her doggy style. After a few teasing probes of Kara's pussy Dr. Dreamy thrust forward sinking his cock to the hilt. Meanwhile Art fed Kara his cock on the other side of the kayak. Kara was being fucked from both ends as the doctors administered their medicine.

Dr. Dreamy did not last long. The feel of Kara's hot pussy and the sight of her ass and another cock fucking her mouth evidently set him off in about five minutes. Art, who had unloaded twice the night before, lasted longer and replaced Dr. Dreamy in Kara's pussy as he worked her over. I could not hear through the viewing glasses but Kara's limp body suggested she had got off from the coupling.

As a group of kayakers came into the cove a hundred yards away, Kara hustled to retrieve her bottoms but the guys played keep away with her top until Kara gave up and quickly put her life vest on to cover part of her breasts. Nothing like a morning kayak tour, double fucking by two hard cocks and some topless kayaking to start the day.

Kara returned to the pool area in early afternoon with that just fucked look of contentment. She had managed to get her top back on and had seemed to have lost her self-consciousness of being in public in the thong bottom and sheer top. She had shed the guys and was headed to our rooms for a shower. At my encouragement, Kara crashed for a rare midday nap. All the better to make sure she was rested for the night ahead.

Black stockings, a garter belt, a lacy half-cup strapless bra and matching satin panty were laid out on the bed. A red silk cocktail dress hug nearby. Kara poured herself a glass of the hotel's complimentary champagne, gathered up her underwear and went into the bathroom to apply her makeup and do her hair.

It was now 7pm and I was starting to get excited about Art's invitation. Kara walked back in the room wearing nothing but her stockings and panties. I kissed her and refilled her glass. When she turned around, I lightly smacked her on the butt as she giggled and skipped back into the bathroom. "Come on then. Finish getting ready and we'll get out of here." I said with grin on my face. "The men are waiting."

I quickly jumped in the shower while she finished her hair. When I had finished drying off, I walked back into the main room where she had finished getting ready.

"How do I look?" Kara asked, standing in front of me with her hair up in a loose bun.

"Love that dress!" I said looking her up and down slowly "It makes you look delicious."

She was wearing a spaghetti strap red cocktail dress that clings in all the right places. Her ass swayed and bounced as she walked. It was all I could do not to reach out and cop a feel as her apple shaped butt taunted me, screaming to be grabbed. I knew she would excite more than just me. Her impeccable makeup and hair, the gorgeous dress and the expensive sexy lingerie and heels would serve to arouse her admirers but were destined to be casualties before the night was over. While I was ostensibly accompanying my wife to a nice dinner with some sophisticated doctors, I somehow felt I was taking a steak to the lion's den.

Kara was not naive regarding the desires of the doctors to enjoy her feminine charms. She had pleasured Art and Dr. Dreamy that morning and presumed, and I suspect looked forward to another round this evening. I suspect Kara imagined a delicious dinner, fine wine, and taking pleasure from two handsome doctors and her husband in a king size bed with thousand count sheets before a restful night of post orgasmic rest. She was partially correct, but I had not shared with her the fact that other friends of Art were invited to the divorce party. How the evening would progress was not clear.

The night began pretty uneventfully as Art and Jake greeted Kara and I and showed us around the suite. It was huge. A large bedroom with two king size beds a huge main room with a buffet and bar set up and a table for eating. There was a large sofa pit seating area and a balcony looked out over the intercostal waterway. The men were generous in their complements of Kara and quickly fixed her a drink and showed off the generous buffet of food and desserts. When Kara commented that there was enough food for an army, Art and Jake grinned before Jake said, "We may have a friend or two drop by."

Not long after two friends, Rex and Josh arrived. They similarly fawned over Kara and congratulated Art on his divorce. After they politely greeting me they turned their attention to Kara and started a conversation.

Appetizers were served, and everyone visited enjoying the food, the beautiful evening weather and Kara's presence. Kara was enjoying being the center of attention of a rather dashing group of men. As the liquor went down, so did the inhibitions. I could see Rex place his hand on Karta's waist and slide it over her ass as he whispered in her ear. Jake moved behind her rubbing his package over Kara's ass. Art was next and playfully rubbed her bare shoulders and subtlety slid her dress strap over her shoulder. The light silky fabric slumped down as the swell of Kara's breast and the lace of her bra made its first appearance. Kara ignored the attention and replaced her strap and moved to the buffet area and filled a plate.

Folks sat at the large round table and ate their meal. The discussion resumed, and things settled only briefly. Before long Rex had his hand on Kara's leg and interrupted the sports discussion to announce, "Hey, I think she is wearing a garter belt."

Josh sitting on the other side duplicated Rex's actions and quickly added, "Seems like it."

Kara blushed but made no movements to remove their hands. Dr. Dreamy jokingly said, "Its time to end this mystery and he rather gracefully slipped under the table and crawled head first toward Kara. He entertained the other guys with his play by play account of the view under the table. "Beautiful legs, nice stockings. I love this red dress. I wish I had a miner's helmet light. Guys, can you slide up the dress a bit, while I inspect for garter straps."

Kara was squirming and giggling as all eyes were on her.

"Sure enough, garter straps. Let's see where they lead. Love those lace stocking tops. Looks like matching black silk panties. These thighs are delicious. I will have to enjoy them some more for desert."

Everyone was laughing and staring at Kara as she blushed from the attention. Jake returned from under the table to the cheers of the other men and with a big smile on his face. Folks finished eating and moved to freshen their drinks and mingle in the balcony area. But the attention on Kara only escalated.

Rex had again placed his hand on Kara's ass and was fondling her through the silky dress. Josh slid the shoulder strap over Kara's left shoulder as her right hand held her drink. As before, the silky red fabric slid down and the swell of Kara's breast and the lace bra reappeared. But Josh continued, intentionally sliding the strap off Kara's arm allowing half the front of her dress to fall. Her half-cup bra lived up to its name as half of her breast, including her aureole and nipple were clearly visible.

A collective groan went around the group. "That is fucking beautiful!" said Art.

The temperature in the room seemed to have risen several degrees as all eyes were on Kara. She seemed to be nervously sipping her drink but was otherwise fully aware and complicit in her fate.

Josh continued, switching the drink to Kara's left hand and slowly repeating the dress strap procedure with Kara's right shoulder strap. She was completely submissive as the strap was pulled over her arm and the dress top cascaded down. Her strapless bra was fully uncovered as it struggled to contain her full breasts. Kara's aroused right nipple was on full display and the dress settled on her hips exposing her firm stomach and waist and the garter belt waistband. Rex had repositioned his hand to where he was now sliding it down inside the back of Kara's dress to regain his position on her ass, this time only separated by the satin panty fabric.

Josh had moved to his next challenge of finding the zipper on Kara's dress so he could slide it over her hips. Jake had stepped in front of Kara and was using his index finger to trace the outline of Kara's bra. She was shivering under his touch. Kara had handed her drink to Jake and her arms fell motionless at her sides. She looked at me with a pleasant smile of submission as three of the other four men in the room were at work. The zipper was undone and the red dress slid to the floor revealing the matching black satin panties, garter belt and stockings. Kara looked stunning in her sexy lingerie.

Art was removing his shirt and slacks while Jake pulled down a bra cup and leaned in to feast on Kara's left breast. With her dress gone, Rex's hand found its way inside the back of Kara's panties and he was busy palming her ass cheeks. Josh now had one hand on Kara's other breast, first fondling her bra cup them following Jake's lead and pulling down the bra to hold her bare breast. Art unhooked Kara's bra strap and it fell to the floor joining her dress in a pile. Eight hands were now taking pleasure from Kara's body. Her breathing picked up and occasional moans and whimpers emanated from her lips.

Here I was, watching my wife being used by four guys and loving the hell out of it. "Get her revved up. Let her know what you plan to do with her body. Make her beg for it. This is the last time she is sharing her body so give her some memories." I coached the guys.

Jake released Kara's breast to step back and undress. Rex replaced him, inhaling a vacant tit. Josh now had one hand gently petting Kara's pussy over the satin panties.

Art just grinned and took Kara's head in his hands and passionately kissed her. Kara moaned as Art tongue wrestled with her.

In the meantime, Jake had completely undressed and was now on his knees caressing Kara's stockings and nibbling his way toward Kara's pussy. In moments Jake's face had replaced Josh's hands as he smothered Kara's panty covered pussy with kisses and nibbling.

Jake reported, "She is definitely warmed up, this naughty MILF is ready to get fucked. She is dripping wet."

Jake stood and pulled Kara to one of the sofas where he placed her on all fours as he ceremoniously fondled her hanging breasts and shapely panty covered ass framed by the garter belt and stockings. Rex had positioned himself with his crotch immediately in front of Kara as he removed his briefs to uncover a rock-hard cock begging for attention. Jake peeled the panties down over Kara's ass and was greeted by approving gasps from the other guys.

Josh had taken up the job of massaging Kara's breasts as Jake mounted her from behind. A few teasing strokes of her pussy lips then a somewhat desperate plunge forward as he sunk his cock in my wife's tight pussy. I had a good view of Jake's naked cock going deep in and out of my wife's pussy like a piston. Kara was moaning loudly but only briefly as Rex steered his cock to her mouth. In moments she had 5 inches of cock deep in her mouth

She pulled out Rex's cock and yelled, "Oh God, Oh shit, I am cuming, I am cuming." As her first, of many, orgasms of the night hit her hard.

While she was in the middle of her orgasm, Jake started to play with her butt hole with one of his long thick fingers.

Kara knew what was to come when Jake was pushing his finger inside her backdoor.

After she came down from her high, Art said, "Ok my turn, I want to have a piece of this MILF now."

As Jake pulled his still erect cock from its warm, tight, playground Art replaced him pushing his slightly larger cock into Kara with the second string bringing new energy to the task of fucking Kara. Rex returned his cock to Kara's mouth and the two men worked up a rhythm slamming Kara's holes with gusto.

Rex was the first to reach the point of no return as he grunted, "I'm cumming." and filled Kara's throat with a huge load of cum. He couldn't get out of the way fast enough as Josh steered his cock to the now vacant mouth of Kara. The double teaming continued another five minutes until Kara and Rex simultaneously orgasmed and collapsed on the couch.

When Kara's mouth fell away Rex was too close to settle and replaced her mouth with his hand and jacked his impending load on Kara's tits as she lay gasping on the couch.

She had emptied three of the four men once and cum twice herself but the night was young. Jake shifted her body to lay over the arm of the couch and returned to fondling her ass as she lay motionless as she tried to catch her breath. Everyone watched closely as Jake invaded Kara's ass with his erection. He was slow and deliberate as he worked his way to full depth in her back passage and then begin stroking. Her delicious ass cheeks bulged with each thrust as he pummeled her.

As Jake sodomized Kara he said, "You naughty MILF, you aren't going to get any sleep tonight until I have come in every one of your holes."

Kara responded in a taunting voice, "Let's go Dr. Dreamy, lets see if you can live up to that nickname of yours. Fuck yes, see if you can fill me up, see if that cock of yours works."

With the gauntlet down Jake rammed into Kara with nearly violent thrusts pushing his cock as deep in her ass as he could and pawing her ass cheeks and hips with his hands as he surrendered to his own innate animalistic urges. Then Jake came and came and came pumping what must have been a huge load into Kara's bowels.

It was only 10 PM and each man had cum once. By 11:30 each man had come a second time and Rex tapped out to head home. By 1:00 AM Kara lay on one of the king sized beds completely covered in cum. Josh had headed to his room, Art was sawing logs on the other bed, Jake was rehydrating in the bar area having accomplished his goal of cumming in every hole.

Kara had cum leaking from every hole, cum in her hair, cum on her tits, cum running down her legs and cum on her face. Cum from the four doctors and myself.

I took some warm washcloths and towels and began the process of cleaning her up. She was exhausted but content. She had had the most sex of any time in her life. She had orgasmed more times than I could count. She would be sore for a few days but she had a lifelong memory of her ultimate surrender to lust on her final outing as a hotwife.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
938 Followers
12