Warehouse 76

Story Info
Heather Gets a little too nosey.
2.2k words
4.13
1.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was warm as a low fog hung in the air making the door of the warehouse barely visible. Heather could just make out the handle as she knelt pulling a lock pick set out of her tight back pocket. She was dressed in all black, a PVC catsuit with matching black combat boots making a heavy crunch as she walked across the stone loading area. She also had dawned a black PVC hood with her hair in a tight ponytail out the top. Masking her identity to any cameras or prying eyes.

Certainly not the typical outfit for a reporter but then again Heather was not a typical reporter. She was able to uncover stories most other reporters were not able to or willing to, However, she would do whatever it took to get the answers she was looking for, even if that meant breaking and entering. Heather had been in a slump recently and was demoted to bottom-level stories such as openings of new parks or sea otters' birth at the zoo, not the dramatic upset stories she craved. She knew if she wanted to be back on top needed a headline story.

The lock clicked open with a snap as the heavy metal door slowly swung open, she stepped inside to the cool darkness of the large empty building. She had received information from an anonymous source that catsuits like hers were being produced here but those who had purchased them had been disappearing. She dug into the story more and while looking at the evidence found mostly young women who purchased these full black PVC suits had vanished in the days after their purchase. Most were loners or lived by themselves so all the disappearances were never reported and had been able to fly under the radar.

Heather stepped into the dark warehouse, the only light coming from the moon slanting downwards through the skylight illuminating the dust floating in the air. The door shut behind her with a loud crash causing her to spin around and stand in silence waiting to see if anyone heard the noise, to her relief all stayed silent

She made her way deeper into the warehouse moving swiftly and silently, her heavy boot scuffling across the concrete floor. Heather made her way along the wall next to the door in which she entered. She found that it was lined with wooden crates, bolted shut, and covered in dust. prying one open and she found neatly folded PVC suits. Pulling one from the container and letting it unfurl she zipped it open checking it inside and out, there was nothing peculiar about it, it seemed to be exactly like the one she was wearing just made out of much thicker material than hers.

Smooth and shiny touching the PVC got her excited. She loved the smooth feel of her skin gliding across it, even without any oil it was very slick. She could certainly see why this company's suits were so popular. They were very high quality and seemed to be worth the price but these suits looked like they had been sitting for a while and only a few crates had been moved or opened.

She had purchased one in the mail but it had not yet arrived. The questionnaire was very detailed asking for photos and her measurements to make sure the suit fit. She was a bit nervous at how much information she had to provide.

Heather closed the crate and made her way further into the darkness, walking a bit more the moonlight brought large machinery into view, metal arms held molds followed by a conveyor belt. It looked like the PVC was pressed into shape and placed on the converter belt piling into those large boxes to be shipped out and individually packaged. So far nothing looked out of the ordinary but she knew stories always lay deeper than just the surface.

Heather realized the warehouse seemed rather small on the inside and empty for a company that was doing as much business as she saw from her research. As she walked further she noticed a wall dividing the room, to the left was a large sliding warehouse door, and to the right a small door leading to what looked like a storage room. Heather made her way to the right and entered the room.

As she opened the door a soft blue glow illuminated the room, clear tubes suspended from the floor made of plexiglass-type material bolted together with metal lids at the top and bottom looking like a type of chamber filled the space. These tubes lined both walls bolted to the floor and formed a thin walkway down the middle of the room. Besides that the room was empty but looking at the suits she could tell these suits looked different.

Unlike the other suits she had found in the boxes, these were not empty. They looked like they were placed around a mannequin, the hips were pressed outwards on the side pushing against the PVC. The breasts protruded out filling up the chest. Each suit was suspended by metal cuffs holding it horizontally from the wrists and ankles attached to the metal ring at the top and base of the tube making it stretch into a spread eagle stance.

"That's a strange way to store these". Heather thought to herself but she shrugged it off figuring these were displays or some kind of process before they were shipped out. As she turned Heather thought she heard a noise, almost like a moan but listening all that fell on her ears was silence. She took one more look at the row of tubes, she couldn't help thinking the suits looked. Full. They looked like prisoners lined up, the thought made her wet inside her own PVC suit.

Heather made her way out of the storage room and to the large sliding door, shimming through the little gap she made her way into a much larger room. Her eyes now adjusted to the darkness showed a very different picture, the room was much cleaner and looked like it had been used often. More chambers lined the wall on her left side however these unlike the others had no suits suspended and emitted no light.

There was something inside them and taking a closer look she saw suits placed on the floor of the chamber and the gasmask sat neatly on top. Heather made her way over to the corner where and looking at some documents on some more crates recognized them as shipping numbers and harbor lines. They were shipping items out of the country, a lot of items by the look of it. Heather hadn't seen any of these transactions on the spreadsheets she had looked over earlier, these were off the official books.

Heather was even more curious now and decided she needed to take a good look at these suits. Heather walked over to the tubes, this warehouse for making something seemed to be a lot more empty than it should be, all that was here were lots and lots of these tubes, some more crates in the corner, a large office overhead in the loft with stairs at the back leading up and loading docks along the right wall. Unlike the previous chambers she had seen the door on these was ajar, on the previous tubes she couldn't even see a door but each of the tubes was open.

Stepping inside Heather picked up the suit, it looked just like the others in the crates but as she unzipped it she found a surprise. To her shock, two large rubber dildos protrude from the crotch on the inside of the suit. She looked at them for a moment. "This is kinky but isn't that crazy, certainly nothing for a news story for her to write. Despite that Heather was now completely soaked in her own suit and with no one around was getting very curious indeed.

Heather decided for her waste of time she might as well have a little fun so as not to completely ruin her whole night. She unlaced her boots, placing them outside of the tube, and with some effort slid out of her suit that was soaked on the inside. Her sweat and juices that had run down her leg made the inside well lubricated.

Heather, keeping on her hood just in case slipped her feet into the new suit with the help of her already slippery legs and pulled it up to her crotch slowly guiding both cocks into her pussy and ass moaning as they slipped into her already lubricated sex. Pulling her arms into the suit, its cool material pressed on every part of her body sticking to her skin.

She zipped up the suit in the rear noting this one was much heavier than her own almost 15 lbs heavier. To complete the look Heather picked up the gasmask and pulled it over her head and tightened the straps in the back. As she tightened the straps another rubber cock filled her mouth. "They really are kinky suits aren't they? They fill all your holes''. Heather thought to herself not minding the added intruder stuffing her.

The mask allowed for little sight as the eye holes were mostly covered and the small section she could see was glossed over with a dark tint limiting the already low amount of light in the room. Heather reached down and pressed her finger on her crotch massaging it and pushing the rubber invaders between her legs further into her making her breathe harder into the mask. She leaned against the wall of the tube to steady herself when suddenly she heard a loud ding as the door swung closed and the tube illuminated a blue light.

Heather turned around and grabbed at the wall but with no visible knob there was no clear way out, clawing she could find no gap where the door closed. She took a step back to try and attempt to kick the door when suddenly her left ankle was grabbed by a metal cuff. Before she could react from the bands at the bottom and top of the tube where the clear plexiglass was connected, restraints shot out grabbing her other ankle and wrists and pulling back in stretching her out. She was now spread eagle and not able to move an inch. She tried pulling on her captors but soon realized to no avail. She was on display just as the suits she had seen earlier.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a speaker inside the tube "Doll number 284 to be delivered to Mistress Roxette, Berlin Germany. With a cackle, the speaker cut out as the bright blue light dimmed, cutting off any vision she had left as she heard the locking mechanism of the restraints being anchored in place dashing any hope she had for an escape.

It all made sense now. The original warehouse she had seen was a cover, when someone ordered a suit they would receive a regular one unless they were chosen. The photos that were required for purchasing a suit were like a catalog for the buyers. Those that were chosen would receive a special suit, one with the dildos and one way or another end up here locked in these glowing blue prisons. That's why girls were going missing and that's why those suits looked so full, because they were.

Those were other so-called "Dolls" who had been trapped here and were about to be sold off to kinky and deviant owners, and now so was she. Hence the shipping manifests and why the packages were not reported through the legitimate company. And by the speech she just heard she was going to be sent to Germany whether she liked it or not.

Heather stood there as the reality of her situation set in, she was stuck, on one hand, she was a doll being sold to serve a Mistress, even if they didn't want her she had left her suit and her bag with her ID outside of the tube so being a reporter when she was found in the morning they would not let her go and potentially ruin their operation. However she doubted that would happen, she was a very attractive blonde with Large ample D breasts who worked out and had the curves to show for it. There was no doubt she filled the PVC suit nicely and someone would surely buy her.

As she let out a sigh the rubber invaders in her suit sprang to life starting to twist, massage, vibrate, and even shock her. She pulled against her restraints as her body swung back and forth as she gasped for air through her mask, already wet and horny from her escapades earlier it took less than a minute for an orgasm to overtake her as her body shook violently as she came inside her suit. For the next hour, her suit assaulted her as Heather struggled to control her body until finally the onslaught stopped and the suit shut off.

Catching her breath Heather realized she was trapped, now a rubber prisoner just like all those girls she was trying to find, she had found them but now she had also joined them. Heather let out another sigh as she realized she would be shipped off in the morning and her fate was sealed. No one would have known but behind that gasmask, but Heather was smiling behind her gag as the vibrations between her legs resumed. This was much more fun than being a reporter anyway.