Warlock's Dream Ch. 01

Story Info
A contract for revenge has some interesting side effects.
1.7k words
4.1
3.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had travelled a long way to get here. A pair of tall, dark towers loomed over the horizon. The journey had been burdensome, with many beasts and bandits on the roads nowadays. I had talked my way out of a few situations and had to kill others. I didn't enjoy the killing, but I had to have my revenge. as I climbed the rough snow-covered staircase, my mind drifted back to the days that ironed my resolve.

At night many moons ago a group of knights had swooped in from the skies and set my village ablaze. They pillaged and slaughtered anything and anyone they saw. We were a small farmers' town. As far as I know, I am the only survivor of the raid. A couple of faces had burned into my mind, most of them were women riding giant eagles, I assumed because they are built lighter than most men. I felt my rage rise as I approached the door. I took a couple of deep breaths.

Believe it or not, I wasn't here to kill. I had come for a deal with whoever dwelled in this tower. Many adventurers had come before me with the intention to kill, but none returned. So whatever dwells here must be powerful.

I pushed in. The doors were thick and heavy. a strange scent came wafting out. incense mixed with a musky kind of scent that was hard to place. -Hello? is someone there- I said with a slight shake in my voice, I was taking the biggest gamble of my life trying to make a deal with the devil, or so it felt. silence greeted me, so I walked in, candles lit on either side of me as I walked. The room seemed empty except for a metal frame bed. A little odd for my liking.

-Hello? I have come to make a bargain. My name is Sid Cane, I am in need of your services, Lord or Lady- I spoke loudly regaining a little more confidence.

-A bargain? HA! A mortal man coming to make a bargain with the devil?- a feminine voice, almost a husky whisper, from behind me.

-If that is what it takes, then yes.- I replied, turning around and seeing no one.

-No one had ever tried to make a bargain before- the voice seemed genuinely curious.

-It is a great day to try something new.- I added, hoping to convince this deity or creature.

-Very well, maybe we can help each other if you are strong enough.- the voice paused -What is it you seek, Mortal?-

-Revenge for horrors done in the past, Death would be too easy for them.- I replied having thought of this a lot in the many weeks it took to get here.

-You are piquing my interest. I think I can provide you with what you wish, in return, you can help me regain some well-needed energy along your path of destruction.- the woman's voice seemed to bounce off the walls, making it hard to locate where she was. -If you survive my little test ride.- she stepped out of the shadows.

She stepped slowly, parts of her being revealed as the light hit them. I had never seen anything remotely comparable and found myself taking a step back. Her skin had a dark grey hue to it, at first I believed it was some sort of paint or simply the way in which the light bounced off the walls around her, but they weren't. Despite sounding human, she was far from it. Red eyes shone next, the pupil nothing but a slit making them look like they belonged to a cat. On top of her head were too large horns, and from her back sprung a matching set of black wings. I should have been scared by the sight, but I wasn't. I was surprised, yes, but oddly calm. Calm enough to allow my eyes to roam lower and around her figure. The pronounced curves of her body were barely covered by leathery straps, long legs uncovered. Perhaps more than calm, I was mesmerised by her.

Even with her devil-like features, she was stunning to me, I felt my wand rise to attention. Her clothing was revealing yet held mystery, intrigue and lust rose within me. Something told me that this test drive was going to be something out of this world, which aroused and scared me at the same time. I took as much of her in as I could then stepped into her embrace.

-We have a deal, then?- I asked, pulling out a parchment I had prepared on the road. making some last-minute adjustments and she signed with little speaking. I wasn't sure if this was binding her to obey the rules of the contract and it was still pretty vague. But she was already pulling me out of my mind when her lips sealed on mine. I returned it eagerly and embraced her as I did so. Her hands grabbed the back of my shirt and ripped it off with surprising strength.

-We won't be needing any of this- she purred. I let my hands roam free placing one at the back of her head. her split tongue was a new sensation which I wondered how it would feel down below. As if she read my mind she sunk down onto her knees ripping my pants as well. as she did my wand almost smacked her in her face. Wasting no time she entered it into her mouth, this is where things went to a whole new level of good. she skillfully used her forked tongue to lick me while she sucked me down into her. She sucked so strongly that my knees began to buckle. I grabbed her horns and began to set a pace. Starting slow but speeding up as I grew closer. her eyes looked towards mine feeling like she stared directly into my soul. Before I had a chance to blow my load I pulled out.

-On the bed- I firmly said.

-A mortal with a commanding presence around me? I'll humour it for now- she purred and obeyed. setting on the edge.

-Take your top off, you devil- I responded with a playful tone. She looked at me and snapped her finger, the clicking echoed as her top fell to her lap. revealing her perky chest I stepped between her legs pushing her down to the bed. We kissed as my hand played with her nipple. she pressed her chest to my hand and eagerly kissed me back. My wand rested against the leather of her bikini like bottom, feeling the heat through it. I kissed down her body paying special attention to her neck and sucking a little on each nipple all the way down her curvy figure, slowly pulling down the last piece of her attire. revealing a neatly trimmed arrow pointing to her folds. waiting no time I put her legs on my shoulder and started working my tongue around her little nub, she moaned a deep throaty moan letting her hands play with her mounts, her wings spread out on the bed.

-You really have the devil tongue, mortal- she moaned -It is time for the main course, one the bed with you- she rolled off and some force lifted me off my feel flipping me in the air and forcing me on the bed. chains formed clamping on my wrists and ankles. within the blink of an eye, the tables had turned and she was straddling me aiming my want into her folds teasing me to almost insanity.

-I like you, mortal man, I shall have your name before I fuck you dry.- she almost commanded.

-You already have it, Sid Cane, will I get yours before you fuck my into oblivion?- I tried

-Since you won't survive this I shall give you part of my name. Shadowsoul is what mortals can scream out as I finish them off.- she replied, her voice dripping with lust and menace as she impaled herself on me. I felt the heat first and the wetness sending my mind spinning, then the sucking sensation as she slowly started building her pace. What was she? my mind was losing itself in the cloud of lust and pleasure, I knew I had to fight it. I struggled against the chains as she laughed and moaned. -Yes mmmmhhh you taste so much better when you struggle- she chuckled. Her pace and moans turned into wild milking and hushed whispers and the occasional curse word. The only thing that kept my mind from shattering was the immense power I could get for the burning desire for revenge. Every nerve in my body was screaming pleasure that almost overwhelmed me when the waves of orgasm hit me, sending spurts deep inside of her. She stopped and seized up, her mouth frozen in an o shape as she shook and then relaxed. I felt myself being sucked out with each pulse of my orgasm. soon after everything blurred and turned to black.

I gasped for air sitting upon the bed. Every fiber in my body hurt, was I dead? No, by the startled look on the sex demon's face I had lived.

-How?- she was perplexed. -No mortal man has ever lived to tell the tale.-

-Becau.... cough cough- I was unable to speak, my throat was like sandpaper rubbing on skin. I gestured for something to drink and she threw me a waterskin. I gulped like it was the first drink I ever had. She turned and left the room. I slept for hours and days, only waking to eat and drink before sleeping again.

Several days had gone by before I could hold some conversation. We mostly talked about the contract, brainstorming what I could do for her and what she could mean for me. The basic arrangement was along these lines:

I collect energy for her which she feeds on and becomes stronger and in return, I get spells and become more powerful as well, so I could take my revenge. First I had to regain some of my energy back. so she fed me plenty of meat, pork, beef and roast.

As the weeks went by she began to show me around and teach me. It wasn't the most fun and required more energy which I had to gain by fucking women, the half of the population she couldn't touch before now. See how that benefits her? Anyway, in total we spent half a year in the tower before I was ready to take on someone from the local village. Shadowsoul had chosen my first victim.