Warm Reception Pt. 02

Story Info
Part two to the steamy encounter with the receptionist.
2.3k words
4.4
1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning toward me, she grabbed my head with both hands and pulled my face towards her's. She began to passionately kiss me, licking my lips and sucking on them as she tasted herself on my face. She let out beautiful little moans and whimpers as our tongues swirled around in each other's mouths.

I pulled back from her, slowly stroking my hard cock and looking deep into her eyes, which were now filled with a heavy lust. "So you want me to fill you up with this cock?"I asked through a devilish smile.

She matched the intensity of my gaze and whimpered, almost in a begging tone, "mmmhmm, I want you to spread this tight pussy with that thick, hard cock of yours." as she started to spread her smooth lips with her fingers welcoming me in.

I moved myself closer to her, my cock now caressing along her inner thigh, slowly moving toward her dripping slit. I couldn't believe this was happening, my heart began to race more and more. I had only fantasized about this when my mind would wander off and believe me, I thought about it quite a few times. Never did I imagine that it would actually be happening. The girl I had eye fucked and fantasized about so many times was now sitting in front of me with her legs spread and inviting me, no begging me to fuck her.

I wrapped a hand around the small of her back and with the other, cupped her firm ass and pulled myself closer to her. The head of my cock now at the opening of her beautiful pink pussy which was dripping in anticipation. I wrapped a hand around my cock and guided it in. She reached down with a hand to help guide me in while still spreading herself with the other. We made eye contact and I could now feel our pulses pounding, almost in sync with one another as we got closer and closer.

She had a devious grin on her face and whispered "fuck me already." with a tone that had each word dripping off her lips.

Holding her hips with my other hand I slid my hard member in to her slowly, feeling every inch slide past her tight lips and becoming engulfed in her wetness and heat. I could feel her tighten up from the sensation of my member filling her up and spreading her wider as I slid deeper and deeper in.

She let out such beautiful moans and gasps as I continued to spread her lips more and more while filling her up with my now throbbing cock. I couldn't believe it, it felt even better than I had ever imagined in all the times that I played it out in my fantasies. I kept pushing myself deeper until I was all the way inside of her. My balls hitting the outside of her pussy, her wetness now running down them making everything slippery. I could feel the inside walls of her gently massaging me as her breathing began to palpitate heavily.

I had to just sit there for a second and enjoy this sensation. Feeling the warmth of her wrapped around me, contracting, squeezing and writhing around, getting me more and more excited. As I was buried inside of her I began to kiss her chest, she pulled her shirt completely off and her sexy black lace bra was in full view before me. Her ample chest rising and falling with each heavy breath.

She moved one hand up to her chest and began to massage her breast through the lacy fabric, her other hand now on my hip holding me close to her. I couldn't resist anymore, the chest I had so often stared at was now open for the enjoyment in front of me. I cupped one breast with my free hand and pulled down the front of her bra, she gasped in reaction to the sudden motion. Her perfect tits now exposed before me, her nipples fully erect from the intense arousal.

I leaned down and slowly licked her hard nipple, swirling my tongue around it and then taking it into my mouth, slowly kissing and sucking on it, then taking it fully into my mouth. I began to suck harder and rolled it around with my tongue. Her head went back in pleasure and I slowly began to move my hips in and out, feeling her tight, wet pussy stroke every inch of me as I moved my hips back and forth sliding in and out of her.

She put a hand on my head grabbing my hair and the other on my waist to help guide my hips back and forth. I pulled back and let my cock slide out leaving just the head inside pushing open her wet, pink lips. I was now covered in her cum and juices, they were dripping down my cock back on to her. I let myself sit there for a moment, feeling the anticipation as her lips gently squeezed the head, begging for me to fill her up again and spread her once more.

She lifted her head up to look at me with desire and wonder as to why I stopped. Then begging me with her eyes she said "fuck me like you do in your fantasies". The words oozed off her lips in a the sweetest begging tone.

Then with a hard but gentle thrust I pushed myself back inside of her as deep as I could go. My clock gliding in so easily because of how wet she was. She gasped and screamed "oh fuck!" As she lifted her legs up in the air and spread herself even more to let me in deeper. This just amped me up even more. I rhythmically began to fuck her deeper, harder, faster. Pulling out far enough so that the head of my cock was just at the entrance and ramming it back deep inside of her, never fully leaving the warmth of her pussy.

She began to scream louder with broken breaths "oh...my...god, yes...pound me deep...with...that cock!"

Her words of encouragement were enough to keep me fired up. I was standing up at the edge of the desk, fully ramming her now, hearing the slapping of our hips every time I thrusted myself in to her, feeling the convulsions of our bodies. I was looking deeply into her eyes with every hard thrust. Her beautiful, perfect tits bouncing to the rhythm of our hips pounding against each other. Her mouth wide open, letting out her moans of ecstasy.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and then closed tightly in ecstasy. Her legs wrapped around me pulling me in deeper and deeper not allowing me to ever leave her.

"your pussy feels so fucking good", I growled, "I just can't get deep enough inside of you." As I continued to push my hips deeper into her's, grinding and pounding against her.

"Oh my god, your cock feels so amazing, I can feel every inch of it throbbing inside of me. Keep stretching me! Keep going...I'm gonna cum!" she said in between gasping for air and broken moans of pleasure.

I continued to thrust and felt her tighten up more around me, the walls of her pussy squeezing me in a way I had never experienced before. She wrapped her legs around me harder and pulled herself in closer to me and forcing me deeper inside of her. Deeper than I Realized I was capable of.

"oh..oh...fuck me, right there, oh FUCK. You are hitting it just right. I'm GONNA CUM", she screamed. she let out the biggest moan and scream that sounded so sweet as I continued to pound her.

Her whole body shaking and convulsing with her orgasm. "Oh my god yes, don't stop, don't stop!" She screamed.

I could feel myself getting closer, her moans getting me more and more excited. "I'm gonna cum," I growled.

Looking up at me with her eyes, full of pleasure, in a begging, almost commanding tone, she said "cum in me".

I grabbed her hips with both hands, slowly thrusting myself in and out of her, stroking my cock with her tight pussy.

I felt myself getting closer. I felt my balls tighten up, my cock throbbing, then I felt the hot load coming down my shaft. I pushed myself deep inside of her and felt my hot cum burst from the tip of my cock. She screamed with pleasant surprise as the hot load filled her up. I kept thrusting as I felt myself filling her up with my cum. Feeling it oozing out of her as I pumped myself a few more times enjoying the hot, wet environment we had created. My cock was sliding in and out of her effortlessly now as our cum mixed together inside of her.

I slowly pulled myself out of her, my hot cum slowly dripping out of her beautiful pussy. It was pulsating as her muscles convulsed and she tried to catch her breath.

"Well, that was a lot more than I expected."she said trying to catch her breath.

As she leaned up to me. With her fingers, she scooped up the cum that was dripping out of her and slid her fingers deep inside of her mouth. Licking all of it off of her fingers and then deeply sucking on them, enjoying the taste of us, moaning as she did it.

She slid herself off the desk down to her knees. Taking my tired cock in her hand, she wrapped her mouth around it and sucked hard on me. Cleaning every inch of it with her tongue, licking and slurping off our juices and making sure she got every drop of cum out of me by squeezing and pumping my cock with her hand tightly wrapped around me. Her eyes closed with visible pleasure as she enjoyed the moment. She stood up to meet my eyes, wiping the corners of her mouth clean. She had a glow and an aura of genuine pleasure and...relief. Almost as if a stress had been lifted off of her. She leaned in and gave me a deep, passionate kiss.

"Thank you, that was something I didn't even know I needed that badly. I think we should clean up and get out of here, it's getting kind of late." She said in a playful tone.

I nodded my head in agreement, dizzy and still processing what had just happened. Struggling to believe that it was real, waiting to wake up from a dream. But it was real, I just fucked the brains out of my office crush. "yeah, we probably should get going." I laughed. "That...that just really happened right? This isn't a dream is it?" I said in a confusing and playful tone.

She laughed seductively, "yes, that REALLY happened and it was...amazing." she purred. "I did not come to work expecting to do that today, but I am glad that it happened. I hope this isn't the only time we get to do this, I don't want to be a one night stand ya know. I don't want to just exist in your fantasies anymore." She giggled. "Speaking of fantasies, I am sure there are more you have to share with me. Why don't you text me sometime about them?" She insisted. "I'd love to hear more about what goes on in that mind of yours, also maybe you should let me know about what outfits of mine you like and what you'd like to see me in. Maybe I'll wear some special stuff for you."she said as she winked.

"Well, if you insist. A big part of the allure are the visuals but I also love the mind game, so texting sounds fantastic." I said. "The only problem is that I will have this in the back of my mind and might want more." I said nervously.

She giggled. "I don't think that is a bad thing. Maybe we can make this a regular meeting on our calendars." she said as her lips curled into a devilish grin.

"I love the sound of that." I said as I began to pull my clothes back on.

"Great!" She exclaimed as she pulled her shirt back up. "I look forward to talking more, kinda sad we waited this long to connect like this." She said with a playful pout.

I'm glad I stayed late tonight to get some work done. It was well worth the extra time." I said.

"Me too." she giggled "I gotta head out and get some dinner, but I'll uhh...see you tomorrow?" she asked.

"Definitely!" I responded. "You know this is going to be on my mind all night right?" I asked.

"I'm counting on it." she purred.

With that we locked up and went our separate ways for the night. She kissed me on the cheek then on the lips in a warm, deep kiss before we got in our cars. I wanted to text her from the second I left, but resisted the urge. Didn't to seem too overly thirsty for her. Later that night my phone buzzed and It was a text from her.

[Tonight was amazing, thank you again. I can't wait for the next meeting. Why don't you tell me a little about what's on your mind, because I have a feeling you are still thinking about tonight. I know I am. Oh, I might have to send you some pics of outfit options for tomorrow, if you want to help me pick it out.] She texted.

I smiled as I read the messages, images of earlier that night flooding my mind.

[oh, I am definitely thinking about earlier still. As for the outfits, I would love that. You know I do appreciate your sense of style and those outfits so maybe a little fashion show? As for what's on my mind, you sure that's a good idea right now? lol.] I responded.