Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I'm not as adventurous as you two ladies. Justin gives me all the sex I can handle! Well, at least until recently." Audrey responded. "Besides, even though he watches porn all the time, and seems to know about everyone else's sex lives, Justin is actually a traditionalist. He always tells me he wants me all to himself."

Mary bit her tongue. Jen spoke up.

"Hey Audrey. It's okay." Jen said, turning and hugging her girlfriend, "Every couple should do what works for them. You have a baby now! I love you guys so much!"

Mary wanted to roll her eyes but kept smiling.

Jen turned to look directly at Mary again, smiling back at her.

"Mary, Kyle's intuition is almost as sharp as Audrey's. I'm surprised he didn't sniff you out. He keeps a list, you know. And I think he's still trying to check the mature MILF box!"

As the three women laughed, Mary quietly seethed at Jen's comment about her age.

Besides not liking her, Mary felt jealous of Jen. With her hourglass figure, huge perfect tits, multiple piercings on her ears, nose, nipples, and colorful, sexy tattoos on her arms and legs, Jen was a young smoke bomb. More to the point, she had clearly asserted her claim on Kyle and gave Mary reason to believe that she had simply been a mere checkmark on Kyle's bucket list.

As the three women walked back outside to the deck to rejoin the men, Mary wished she had a way to strike back at Jen for her insults and arrogance. She walked over to Steve, pushed her chair in closer to his, sat down and pulled Steve's left hand over so that they were holding hands.

Within a few minutes, Mary glanced at Bob, and noticed he was checking her out again. Mary would spend the rest of the evening making secret eye contact with Bob, even winking at him when no one else was looking.

As the night wore on, and the drinks flowed, everyone was relaxed and tired. The conversation came to a lull.

"I have to say," Audrey said as she looked around her deck and yard, "I really love our backyards. We have a lot of privacy back here, and it's so quaint."

"I agree with you." Mary responded. "I've always loved my backyard. It is like my own private oasis. Sometimes, after Steve has gone to bed, or when he's travelling, I come out here, sip a glass of wine and gaze at the stars."

As Mary finished her ode to her backyard, and everyone else's eyes were drawn to the stars above she had alluded to, she caught Bob's eye and winked at him again.

Soon the conversation slowed further, and the yawning began.

"I think I stayed up too late last night when we got in. I need to go to bed." Jen said.

"Me too." Audrey followed. "Since my mother has the baby, I have been trying to stay awake. Buy I'm really looking forward to getting a full night's sleep. What do you think of that Justin?"

Everyone then noticed that Justin had nodded off in his chair.

"I think he agrees with you!" Mary joked as everyone chuckled, and the party broke up.

The group said their goodbye's. The women hugged each other, and the men shook hands.

"Don't forget," Audrey said to Steve and Mary. "We are leaving here at 8pm tomorrow night. I'm ordering a Rideshare XL to take us to the club downtown, so that way we can all fit in one car.

Steve and Mary walked back through the backyard, and through the gate to walk back into their house through the back door.

When Audrey, Justin, Bob and Jen went inside, Justin quickly said good night and stumbled upstairs to bed.

Since the upstairs spare bedroom was so small, Audrey had prepared the basement rec room with the fold out couch for Bob and Jen to use as their bedroom during their visit.

Audrey asked her guests if there were anything they needed before they went to bed. When they replied they were fine, Audrey went upstairs to bed as well. Down the basement, neither Bob nor Jen took off their clothes, they simply laid on top of their made-up bed and scrolled their phones to see what was going on with their friends back home.

Soon, Jen fell asleep. Bob looked over at her and confirmed she was sleeping. He got off the bed and went back upstairs.

Bob went into the kitchen where he poured himself a glass of water. He and Jen had been having issues around the rules that governed their lifestyle. Bob thought he was generous and flexible. Jen thought he was neither. The feeling had started to build inside him that Jen was taking him for granted.

The house was quiet. Bob put his glass down and walked to the back door and looked out the window. No lights were on and it was dark outside. Bob quietly opened the door and walked out, closing the door softly behind him. The constant hum of air conditioning on a hot summer night and an occasional bang from amateur fireworks, as it was just a few days before Independence Day, were the only sounds that disturbed the night.

"So, I see you're a night owl too!" Mary called to Bob as she walked back up onto her deck from her yard.

Bob could see nothing beyond a few feet but soon saw Mary on her side of the fence, walking toward him.

"I was looking for those stars you were talking about earlier. It's all cloudy now." Bob responded, now leaning up against the fence.

"I'm glad to have your company." Mary responded in a soft voice, thinking about what useful information she could extract from Bob before she gave him what she knew he wanted.

"Likewise." Bob responded, not quite sure what to do.

"Bob." Mary looked at Bob and spoke directly to him. "I heard that you are Jen's cuckold. Is that really true?"

Bob was thrown off by Mary's direct question.

"Not really. I'm a stag. That's different. Jen is my vixen." Bob stated as if Mary should know what he was talking about.

"She's your vixen?" a confused and amused Mary asked Bob. "What's the difference between a cuckold and a stag?"

"Well, cuckolds are wimpy." Bob shot back in an emphatic tone. "A stag is a real man."

"Oooo." Mary teased. "Tell me more."

"I mean," Bob went on to finish his point. "A stag just wants his vixen to enjoy the pleasures of sex with other men."

Mary lowered her voice and moved in closer to Bob, "I meant, tell me more about the 'real man' part, Bob."

"Umm." An excited and nervous Bob responded. "I heard you're a hot wife, Mary, and that Steve let's you play without him."

Mary slyly smiled.

"So, did you hear that from Kyle? He and I had some fun when he was here. Did you know that?"

"Umm. No. I didn't." Bob nervously replied, not wanting to betray Justin's confidence. "Cool."

Mary did not find Bob's denial convincing at all. She decided to fish for more information, using some misinformation.

"Bob," Mary said as she moved in close to Bob and looked him in the eyes. "Justin already told me he shared that video with you and Jen. The one of me sucking Kyle's cock in his living room?"

Bob took Mary's bait.

"I'm sorry, Mary." An embarrassed Bob answered. "He asked us not to say anything to Audrey, so I figured it was a sensitive topic or something."

Mary was thrilled Bob helped her confirm Justin lied to her when he said he had not shared the video. Even better, Bob's answer confirmed Jen knew about the video when she taunted her earlier.

Bob stood before Mary, fearing he had blown his opportunity. Mary decided Bob was ready for his reward.

"So, Bob," she said in a soft teasing voice while batting her eyelashes at him. "After seeing me suck your friend's cock, what grade did you and Jen give me?"

"Ha. You're fucking sexy." A more upbeat Bob responded. "I give you an A plus. Jen was jealous, I can tell you that."

She reached over with her hand cupped to whisper into Bob's right ear. He instinctively moved closer.

"Earlier tonight, I noticed you checking me out. I was so wet thinking whenever you looked at me how you were probably picturing me on my knees, topless and sucking cock."

An excitedly nervous Bob answered. "You're right. I had a woody all night!"

"Bob." Mary whispered, while turning her head to the back of her yard and pointing, "Let's go sneak into my toolshed and have a little fun. Meet me by the gate back there."

"Ok." Bob responded as they both walked to the back of their respective yards. Mary opened the gate slowly, walked straight to Bob, not needing to get on her tippy toes, embracing him and kissing him. Bob wrapped Mary in his big arms and kissed her back. Mary pushed her pussy into his hard cock as Bob reached around with both hands and grabbed her butt, pulling her in even tighter.

Mary then took him by the hand and brought him to her shed. She opened the door and closed it behind them. Mary had already stopped in the shed earlier to turn on the faint LED lantern and put the chez lounge cushion on the floor.

Standing on top of the cushion, wearing only her blue sundress in the summers night's heat, with Bob standing before her, Mary dropped to her knees. She pulled down Bob's shorts, exposing his midsize, thick, hard cock. She noticed Bob had a bigger beer gut than she had realized. Mary grabbed his cock and began licking it up and down, bringing moans of pleasure from Bob.

While staring up at him, Mary went all the way down to his balls, and took turns putting each one in her mouth while she stroked his shaft.

Soon, Mary was voraciously sucking Bob's cock. Bob put his hand on her head and grabbed her by the hair, guiding her as she went up and down on his hard dick. Mary began deepthroating Bob, gagging, with his sweaty belly enveloping her face when she did.

As Bob's dripping salty perspiration soaked her, Mary thought back to Zach surprising her with a cum facial and became even more excited, working even harder to earn Bob's load.

"Ah," Bob quietly grunted, "I'm about to cum."

Mary pulled her mouth from Bob's cock, while continuing to hold his shaft, and looked up at Bob.

"Cum on my face, Bob."

With that, Bob put his hand on his cock, while a kneeling Mary brought both her arms down to her sides. She braced her face for Bob's load, closing her eyes, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue. Now holding his dick with his right hand, Bob aimed at Mary's face and spurted his spunk all over it but mostly missed her tongue.

With her eyes closed over, Mary used her tongue to lick her around her lips, lapping up drops of Bob's salty discharge.

"Mmmmm." Mary said, as she used her fingers to push the cum from her eyelids.

Bob stood over Mary, feeling satisfied by her amazing blowjob, but starting to get nervous.

A carefree Mary, her face covered in Bob's cum stood up, looked at Bob, and smiled.

"I hope you liked that blowjob, Bob!"

"Mary, that was awesome. I never expected that!"

Mary teased him. "I don't know. When you came outside, I think that is exactly what you expected, or hoped for, anyway."

"Mary," a suddenly agitated Bob said. "Jen would be really pissed at me if she found out about this."

Mary reached out with her right hand and softly took Bob's flaccid cock and began stroking him again, giving Bob another erection. She looked at Bob in the eyes and batted her eyelashes.

"This will be our little secret then Bob." Mary said as she bent over and kissed the head of Bob's hard cock one more time.

"Now run along to your little wife, and we'll pretend this never happened."

As Bob hurried back into Justin and Audrey's house, Mary took her time going inside, lingering, and thinking about her conquest of Bob. She smiled in self-satisfaction knowing that dealing with his stuck-up wife would be a little more bearable the next night when they all went out.

Saturday

Steve and Mary both woke up Saturday morning feeling great and ready to tackle their weekend chores before going clubbing in Center City that night.

Mary had finally shaken the funk that caused her to lose her libido for the past week. Getting even with Jen for her insulting comments the night before by secretly giving Bob a blowjob had rekindled her sexual desire.

Steve was feeling great. After a sexless week, a freshly showered Mary had awoken him at 1:00am, sucking his cock. Before long, Mary was on her back with her legs up in the air as Steve pounded away. With Mary loudly egging him on to fuck her harder, he soon exploded inside of her. After slumping next to Mary, they both laid in exhausted bliss until drifting off to sleep.

With the morning sun burning bright, Mary and Steve finished their coffee in the kitchen. Mary told Steve she was going to the toolshed to look for a garden tool, but really to put the chez lounge cushion back up atop the cabinet.

Eating breakfast on the deck next door were the two other couples. Audrey was in her bare feet, wearing her shorts and a baggy t-shirt. Jen wore black shorts, a skimpy black bikini top and her flipflops. Gabbing away, Jen and Audrey were ready to tackle their day.

Justin, wearing baggy pajama bottoms and a white sleeveless t-shirt, looked to be nursing a hangover. Bob, wearing long black athletic shorts and a baseball jersey, had a smile on his face like a man who had gotten away with something.

Mary greeted everyone.

"How did everybody sleep last night?" Mary asked.

"To be honest," Audrey boldly joked, "You and Steve were a little loud around 1:00am. I got jealous!"

"Oh Mary, you sexy vixen!" Jen said, with a big smile on her face.

Mary burst out laughing at Jen's "vixen" remark and responded. "Well, I hope we didn't keep you all up last night!"

"Not us." Jen answered as she took Bob's hand in hers. "As soon as our heads hit the pillow, we were down for the count."

Bob smiled, shook his head in agreement with Jen, and said nothing.

"Please don't take my joke too seriously, Mary." Audrey said. "I think it is great you and Steve can enjoy sex at all hours of the night. I wouldn't mind some late-night action with Justin occasionally!"

Justin had his hand on his forehead, oblivious to what Audrey was saying. Everyone else laughed at Audrey's joke.

"How about you and Steve come over at 7:30 for a drink tonight before we all leave."

"That is a nice idea, Audrey. We'll be over."

That evening, after a sweltering day, with little relief from the humidity, Steve and Mary got ready to go out.

Mary wore her black capri pants, a light blue sleeveless blouse, and three-inch black heels. Steve wore khakis, loafers, and a red golf shirt. After Mary was finished brushing out her hair, they were off to Justin and Audrey's back deck.

Greeting them on her deck, Audrey wore a short green floral patterned summer dress with a V-neck that showed her ample cleavage, and white sandals with three-inch heels.

Jen, wearing deep red lipstick, had on a skin-tight red mesh minidress, with a matching thong that could be seen through the mesh. With her red sandals with three-inch heels and long black hair tied in a ponytail, Jen's look was guaranteed to be a scene stealer. Justin and Bob, dressed similarly to Steve, wore khakis and golf shirts.

Audrey and Jen sipped cosmopolitans which Justin had just made, while Justin and Bob had bottles of beer in their hands.

"Mary, Steve, let's get drinks for you two." Audrey said, as Justin sprang into action.

"Oh, by the way, we had a change in plans. Center City is going to be so crowded." Audrey told Steve and Mary. "They have live music tonight at Big Boat Bar. We decided to go there instead. We figured you wouldn't mind since you said you never go out anyway."

"Great!" Steve responded, happy to avoid a trip into town. "I like this idea better!"

Mary panicked, knowing it was likely Zach would be working behind the bar at Big Boat Bar. She had not told Steve that Zach tended bar there when she told him about her night with him.

"I'm up for anything." Mary cheerily replied, hiding her discomfort at the prospect of another night under the eyes of Zach, who used his dominant bad boy charm just over one week earlier to turn her into his cum slut.

"Wonderful!" Audrey exclaimed. "Drink up everyone, our ride will be here in eight minutes!"

Many bars in the suburbs were empty on summer weekends after Memorial Day, as the party action shifts to the shore. But with the holiday weekend, and a popular regional band as a draw, Big Boat Bar, with its pirate motif, was crowded when the three couples arrived.

The bar was housed in a cavernous old building that had been repurposed years ago to become the popular hangout it was now. A stairwell on the right side of the bar, near the entrance, led upstairs to restrooms and a locked office, which housed security cameras that captured every angle downstairs.

Wasting no time after getting into the bar, Mary wanted to take control of the scene. She spotted an open table toward the back and directed everyone toward it. She pulled Audrey aside, and announced that given the crowd size, she and Audrey would go to the bar, buy the first round and bring the drinks back to the table. After everyone agreed to beer and tequila shots, Mary and Audrey were off.

There was a crowd at the bar. It was standing room only and three people deep in front with customers clamoring for drinks. A crew of bartenders scurried around working to handle all the drink orders. Through the crowd, Mary could see Zach, wearing a black tricorn pirate hat, mixing cocktails at a high velocity.

Mary was glad she had brought Audrey with her up to the bar. She did not want to introduce Steve to Zach. She feared Steve would find It awkward knowing the man she submitted to a week ago, would be serving them drinks all evening.

Besides, she knew Audrey was a take charge, responsible woman. Whatever distraction Zach might provide while getting the drinks, Mary could be sure Audrey would have her back and ensure the task got done.

"Mary," Audrey said, "how are we ever going to get drinks? The bar is so crowded! We should have the guys get them."

"Follow me!" An intrepid Mary responded. "This won't be as hard as you think."

Mary pressed forward toward the bar with Audrey just behind her. As she squeezed in closer, she got Zach's attention. Zach smiled at Mary, quickly finished pouring the drink he was making and walked over to her.

"How are you doing, Mary?" Zach said with an innocent grin. "It's great to see you again!"

"It's so great to you again!" Mary said, gritting her teeth, still angry about how Zach kicked her out of his apartment last Saturday morning.

"So, what brings you out tonight?" Zach calmly asked Mary in a loud enough voice to be heard, while the noisy din of activity swirled around them in the background.

Zach assumed no matter what Mary said, there was only one answer: Mary must want to taste the Zachster again!

Mary tried to stay cool, and not show Zach that she was still under his spell. Deep down, she knew that if Zach wanted to take her tonight, she would be hard pressed to resist. At that moment, all she could think about was dropping to her knees and sucking his long cock.

Mary decided to lay her cards on the table with Zach, set the scene for him, and hope he would take the hint to play it cool.

"Zach." Mary said, motioning toward Audrey, "My husband Steve and I are here with my neighbor Audrey, her husband Justin, and their friends visiting from San Francisco, Bob and Jen."

Zach looked at Audrey with his lethal wide grin and held out his hand.

"Welcome to Big Boat Bar!"

"It's so nice to meet you!" a bubbly Audrey answered, offering him her hand in return.

"It is really great to meet you Audrey." Zach said, squeezing her hand just a moment longer, as their eyes stayed connected through the entire handshake.

"Um." Mary broke in. "Zach, we need six Mexican lagers with lime, and six shots of cheap tequila!"

"You got it, Mary!" Zach said as he pulled his hand from Audrey's, looking at her and giving her a wink as he did so. He went off to fulfill the order.