Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Mary," Audrey gushed. "Being a hot wife must be fucking awesome if you get to play with hunks like him!"

"Oh no." Mary replied, trying to minimize her interaction with Zach. "It is all about attitude. I barely know that young man."

A younger bartender appeared from behind the bar and got their attention.

"Good evening ladies and welcome to Big Boat Bar. I will be getting you your drink order and a server will bring it to you. Where is your table?"

"How nice." Mary said as she pointed to the back of the bar, pleased she did not have to interact with Zach again, for now.

"Ok, then. You will also be getting two orders of the Big Boat Bar Seafood Sampler. Your first round of drinks and the appetizers are complements of Captain Zach!"

"Oh," Mary said, looking embarrassed, "Please thank him for me."

Audrey grinned and looked at Mary in wonderment.

"You must have a really awesome attitude, girlfriend!"

Mary and Audrey made their way back to the table. Soon, the beer, shots and appetizers arrived. Now that they were getting table service, Mary was relieved that she would not need to walk up to the bar anymore.

Determined to focus her attention on the people she was with, Mary wanted to learn more about what made Jen tick. Bob, who sat with Jen across from Mary, was trying to catch Mary's eye. Mary though, had already gained the revenge she was seeking against Jen for being a bitch the night before. She was finished with Bob.

Sitting at the table with Steve to her right, Justin and Audrey to her left, Mary spotted Brandi out of the corner of her eye, the young woman who served cigars at Nathan's party.

"Brandi!" Mary yelled, to be heard above the crowd. Brandi looked over, saw Mary, and broke into a big smile. She led her two friends over to the table.

Brandi, 25, big busted and single, wore a short blue loose fitting minidress with a plunging neckline and spaghetti straps and high heeled sandals. Her long blonde hair was braided down her back. Her two girlfriends, Brittany and Beth Ann also wore short dresses, perfect for partying in the summer heat.

"Hi Mary!" an energetic Brandi said in front of the whole table. "That cigar party was lots of fun last week wasn't it? I made so much in tips from those old men!"

Everyone at the table laughed at Brandi's remark. Steve made a mental note that this hot, young blonde worked at the same party that Mary worked with that Zach character. The same Zach who spent the night fucking her silly, leaving her with pinch and bite marks all over her body.

"Brandi, this is my husband Steve," Mary said, pointing toward Steve, "and these are our neighbors, Audrey and Justin and their friends from California, Bob and Jen."

Brandi introduced her two friends and did a double take with Justin, who had a pained look on his face.

"Wait! I know you!" An excited Brandi proclaimed, looking directly at Justin. "You're always coming into my cigar shop to check out my display case!"

Again, everyone laughed, though Audrey cut her laugh short and looked at Justin and spoke.

"You don't even smoke cigars!" She said, again bringing laughter to the table, though Justin was squirming.

Mary decided to get up from the table and chat with Brandi one on one. She was afraid Brandi might open her big mouth about Zach in front of Steve and everyone else. She sought to avoid that possibility.

Mary formed a close circle with Brandi and her two friends. She complimented the three of them on how pretty they all looked, as they returned the compliment to Mary.

"So, why did you girls come here tonight? The serious parties are downtown, aren't they? Mary asked.

"We're going to Center City later." Brittany said.

"I'll be honest with you, Mary." Brandi said. "I dragged Brittany and Beth Ann here tonight because I have a crush on that guy, Zach!

"I just love those strong, silent types!" Brandi exclaimed while her friends rolled their eyes.

"Well." Mary said, struggling to find the right words. "Sometimes when the silent types finally speak up, you wish they had kept their mouths shut."

The younger women chuckled.

"I don't know." Brandi said, looking downbeat. "He doesn't seem interested. I wish I knew his secret. He must not be a boob guy. Maybe he's an ass man."

Mary sought to reassure Brandi. "Brandi, I think you are well stocked in both departments."

Brandi's friends laughed and agreed with Mary.

With the two other couples at the table engaged in conversation with one another, Steve was feeling awkward. He could sense tension in the quiet conversation between Justin and Audrey. Steve decided to get up and stand by Mary's side to see what she was talking to the young women about.

"Mary!" Brandi said, changing the subject, looking at Mary with Steve standing by her side.

"I'm looking for bartending work and everybody tells me I need to meet this guy, Tommy Robbins!" Brandi started, "Nathan and Zach both told me you and Tommy are like really, really tight, like forever! Can you introduce me to him?"

Mary, blushing, answered Brandi. "I'd be happy to make the introduction."

"That's awesome! Thanks." Brandi said. "We're going to walk around the bar for a little. We'll see you guys later!"

Steve, suddenly feeling insecure, turned to Mary.

"So, I hadn't wanted to bring it up, but we are only a few blocks from your two lover's apartments. I hope you don't disappear on me mid-date."

"Oh Steve, don't be silly. Tonight, is our night"

Steve and Mary sat back down at the table as Audrey stood up. Audrey was already feeling tipsy from the first round of drinks.

"I don't know what happened to our waitress. I'm walking up to the bar to order us another round of drinks." Audrey announced.

Mary did not want to go up to the bar and see Zach again. She thought she would get one of the men to go with Audrey to help her bring the drinks back to the table.

"Steve," Mary said, "Go with Audrey and help her." Justin stayed in his seat.

"No Mary, thanks, really." Audrey said. I need to stretch. I may step outside for a minute. I'm ok bringing the drinks back myself. You guys stay here. If the waitress comes over, order another round. It's not like we'll have too much!"

As Audrey made her way through the crowd toward the bar, Jen, who had been drawing attention from gawking men all night, even though she had not gotten up from the table, stood up and spoke to Mary.

"Hey you sexy vixen! Let's go out to the dance floor and turn some heads!"

"Lead the way Jen!" an ecstatic Mary replied, "I love to dance!"

Bob, Justin and Steve were left at the table, making small talk. Justin stood up and said he was going to find the restroom. The waitress finally arrived with the next round, which Steve paid for. Bob ordered another round for the whole table.

Out on the dance floor, Mary and Jen saw Brandi and her friends and joined them. They were having fun dancing to the hits of yesteryear. Men, individually, or in groups, descended from seemingly everywhere to dance with the sexy women.

Soon Jen and Mary were being showered with attention by players who travelled in pairs. Taylor and Jameer, two muscular athletic young men in their late twenties began dancing up close. Then for two consecutive songs, the dance floor was cleared as Mary and Jameer, Jen and Taylor, put on a raucous performance for the summer crowd. Bob and Steve made their way over to see what all the buzz was about when they saw Jen and Mary in action. They watched in jaw dropping amazement as their wives and their dance partners put on a show.

Jen, in her sexy red minidress that left little to the imagination, was a spectacle. Men throughout the bar, including the busy bartenders, craned their necks to get as good a look as possible. Taylor on a couple occasions picked the small sexy woman up and twirled her over his head, exposing her thong underwear and Brazilian wax to the entire bar.

Mary had far more clothes on than Jen, but the moves she and Jameer seemingly perfected resulted in lots of simulated oral sex acts from both, generating even bigger cheers and lusty whistles from the onlooking crowd.

As the song ended, the dancers finally slowed down. The crowd applauded and began to disperse. Bob and Steve stood side-by-side, about ten feet away from their wives.

Jen and Mary were still in the arms of the two large men having quiet conversations with them. Bob began to squirm when he saw Jen making out with the much taller Taylor, as they grinded each other.

"Ladies." Jameer said to Mary and Jen with both of his arms around Mary, resting his left hand on her butt. "We are heading to a party downtown and would like to invite you sexy ladies to join us. We have a limo outside. It's stocked with Champaign and caviar. How about it?"

Mary looked at Jen to gauge her reaction. From her facial expression, Jen looked like she was ready to say yes.

"What do you think. Mary?" Jen asked her new friend. "Audrey and Justin can get our husbands home. These guys are fun!"

Mary was tempted, especially as Jameer was messaging her butt and lower back and grinding his cock against her but thought it would be rude to leave Audrey and their husbands behind.

"I don't think we should leave Audrey to deal with our husbands, Jen."

Jen thought more rationally about the situation.

"You're right Mary. We can't do that. I'm sorry guys."

Jen got up on her tippy toes and kissed Taylor again and told him how nice it was to meet him. Mary punched her cell number into Jameer's phone and got on her tippytoes and kissed him, slipping him tongue as she did. He gave her ass one last hard squeeze and said good-bye.

Mary turned and looked at her stunned husband still trying to handle the scene he had just witnessed. She walked up to Steve, got on her tippytoes and gave him a wet kiss on the lips while she lightly traced her left index finger up his pants over the outline of his hard cock.

"They invited us to drink champaign and eat caviar in their limo while taking us to an orgy." She whispered. "But mean Jen said no.

"Let's go back to our table!" Mary said as she pivoted, took her shaken husband by the hand and led him back to the table, where they joined Bob and Jen.

"That was fun, Jen!" Mary said to her new best friend.

"I had so much fun out there!" an ebullient Jen responded.

"Thanks, Mary for being out there with me. Those guys were hot! But thank you for being the voice of reason."

Steve took note of Jen's comment and realized that Mary had just been joking about wanting to strand him at the bar while running off to party with hot young guys.

Bob, who lived for moments like this, held Jen closely but was quietly lecturing Jen about his disapproval of her planning to run off and party with strangers in an unfamiliar city. Jen was growing annoyed by Bob's nagging.

Brandi, her friends in tow, stopped back at the table.

"Hey guys!" Brandi announced. "It was so nice meeting everybody! We're leaving, and I wanted to say goodbye."

Mary and Jen got up and hugged Brandi and her friends and said their good-byes.

"By the way," a tipsy Brandi said to Mary. "I looked for Zach at the bar but he's on break. I can't find him. Can you tell him I said goodbye if you see him?"

"Of course, my dear." Mary responded.

Mary and Jen sat back down at the table again when Justin returned.

"Hey guys." Justin said. "I can't find Audrey anywhere. Has anyone seen her?"

Upstairs in the business office at that very moment, Audrey was naked, on all fours, getting pounded, doggy-style, by Zach on a desk. Zach, wearing his tricorn pirate hat, a bright red sash over a white shirt and naked below the waist, held Audrey's hips with his hands and was slamming Audrey's pussy hard.

Twenty-five minutes earlier, just before Zach went on break, Audrey had walked up to him at the bar and ordered a double shot of tequila. He poured it for her and watched her down it in one gulp. She then told him if he had a private place to take her, she would make it worth his while.

Zach, calm, cool and acting like this was a regular occurrence led Audrey up to the private office that housed the security camera monitors.

Just after walking into the empty office with Audrey, Zach turned, grabbed hold of Audrey and gave her a deep kiss while untying the tie-string holding up his pirate trousers, letting them drop to the floor. Audrey reached out and felt his semi-hard cock and went down to her knees to suck his dick.

After a minute of Audrey sucking Zach's cock, he was ready to take things to the next level. He went to pull her dress up over her head, but Audrey stopped him because she was feeling guilty and told Zach she feared her husband might be looking for her.

Within a couple minutes Zach had changed Audrey's perspective, helped her take her dress off, laid her on the desk and pulled off her panties. He stood by the desk, using three fingers to explore her pussy, while he played with her large tits, pinching her nipples, and leaving hickeys on her breast's fleshy undersides.

After a few minutes, with Audrey experiencing several huge orgasms, Zach climbed on top of her, spread her legs out, and began fucking her missionary style. Eventually he turned her over on the desk which led to their current status.

Zach began spanking Audrey hard and had her begging to be spanked more, which he obliged.

Both of Audrey's ass cheeks were bright red. Zach was pounding her pussy hard from behind. Audrey was enjoying every minute of it and screaming about it loudly. The noisiness of the big bar, with a live band, drowned out any noise coming from the office.

Finally, when Zach was ready to shoot his load, he pulled out, laid his shaft down atop Audrey's ass crack, used his hands to push her cheeks together around his dick and shot his large load up into the air and onto her back.

Audrey kept her position on all fours on the desk as Zach climbed off. She was completely naked with cum pooling and running off her back. As Zach retrieved her bra for her, she sat up, her legs hanging off the side.

"That took longer than I thought it would so I'm going to have to get you back downstairs in a hurry." Zach said.

A spent Audrey did not answer Zach. She stood up on her feet. Zach smeared his cum on her with his hand on her back while he helped Audrey put her panties and dress back on. She then put her sandals on.

They talked for a moment as Zach looked up at the TV monitors and saw the coast was clear. A woozy Audrey walked out the door as Zach quickly closed it behind her.

Audrey stopped in the women's room before heading back downstairs. She was still in another world from the half hour pounding she had received from Zach. Now she was feeling drunk and a little dehydrated.

Audrey walked down the steps and toward the table. As Justin saw her approach, he felt some relief. Rather than go to him though, Audrey sat down next to Mary.

"I looked all over for you, Audrey!" Justin said, "Where were you?"

"Oh, I went outside for some air and walked around." Audrey said, barely looking at him.

Justin was not sure he believed Audrey since she was supposed to have brought drinks back. But then, a server arrived at the table with another round. Justin backed off.

Mary, sitting next to Audrey, realized she smelled cum. Troublingly, it was an all too familiar scent, and it certainly was not Steve's. She looked at Audrey and saw the tag on the back of her dress, which was inside out. Her fear was confirmed about where Audrey went when she went missing.

"Audrey," she whispered, not wanting to draw Justin's attention. "I need you to come to the ladies' room with me."

A drunken Audrey stood up, saying nothing. She looked at Mary to point her in the direction in which they were headed, which involved walking back up the steps Audrey had just descended. They went off together.

Mary and Audrey went into the restroom and Mary began helping Audrey clean up and fix her dress.

"Audrey, are you ok?" Mary asked with concern in her voice.

"Fuck yeah!" Audrey drunkenly yelled out with a big smile on her face. "I just fucked that gorgeous bartender Mary! Your friend, Zach! Right in that office down the hall!"

"Oh my." Mary replied, not knowing what to say.

"I was giving him a blowjob and I started to feel guilty. I told him Justin was probably looking for me." Audrey told her. "He said, 'Let's look at the monitors and see if we can find him.' Do you know what Justin was doing? Talking to Brandi!"

Mary looked at Audrey, saying nothing.

"After that," Audrey continued, "I turned to Zach and I told him, 'You'd better fuck me good!'

"And did he ever!" Audrey added.

"I'm glad you got this out of your system," Mary began before Audrey cut her off.

"When I see him next, he's going to add my ass to his trophy case!" Audrey proudly announced.

"Look, Audrey," Mary said, "You have such a busy life with your work and family. Let's get through tonight before you start making plans with random bartenders."

"I'm seeing him Tuesday!" Audrey continued.

"Um, are you sure that's not too soon?" Mary started before Audrey cut her off again.

"Mary! Please! Don't say anything to Justin!" Audrey said, suddenly worried and frowning.

"Your secret is safe with me, Audrey." Mary responded. "Let's go back downstairs and join Justin and the others."

Jen was boxed in at the table between Bob and Justin on one side, and Steve on the other. She saw Mary whisper to Audrey, presumably about headed to the women's room to gossip about something, before heading off together. She felt snubbed. Jen looked over at Steve, whom she had not bothered with since meeting him the night before.

Jen leaned over toward Steve so that she could be heard by him in the noisy big bar.

"You're so quiet Steve. Are you having a good time?" Jen asked.

Since learning from Mary that Jen was a hot wife, Steve was enthralled. Now, sitting next to him in that red mesh dress, she was speaking to him and he was nervous.

"I-I am." Steve stammered. "I haven't been out to a place like this in years, so I'm just taking it all in."

Jen leaned in even closer to Steve.

"Mary told me that you two have an open relationship!"

"I-I-I-we do?" Steve responded, shocked that Mary would have said that to Jen.

Jen smiled at Steve and looked into his eyes.

"I think that's really hot." Jen said as she reached under the table and put her left hand on Steve's right knee.

Steve could literally feel his body shaking as he struggled to get out a sentence without his teeth chattering.

"I-I think so too. I mean it is!" Steve responded.

Jen squeezed Steve knee and winked at him.

"You have a really sexy touch of gray coming in." Jen said, gazing up at Steve's conservative business haircut. "You're going to be a silver fox in few years. I see you all calm, but I can tell you're a man in control. I'd bet you know things about pleasing a woman that these boys here don't even understand."

"Thanks, I don't know." Steve laughed, blushing at all the smoke Jen was blowing up his ass, not knowing how to respond. He thought she was humoring him, but he enjoyed her attention, nonetheless.

"So, have you had a good time tonight?" Steve said, meekly trying to extend the conversation with Bob's wife, while Bob chatted with Justin just a few chairs away.

"I'm having a good time." Jen said as she took her hand from his knee, broke her gaze from him and nonchalantly looked around the rest of the bar.

"That's good." Steve answered, breaking a momentary silence between them, trying to give Jen an easy way out of the conversation if she was bored talking to him.

Suddenly Jen re-engaged with Steve, looking right at him again, with excitement in her eyes.