Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That guy Taylor was hot. We were feeling each other up on the dance floor! I was ready to let Taylor and his buddies take me away and use me as their fucktoy all night! Then, when he picked me up when we danced and twirled me around over his head, I'm sure every guy in here saw my thong and waxed pussy. Do you know, like how many guys, have like, walked over to this table to hit on me since then? Right in front of Bob?"

Steve, shaking again, reliving the moment seared in his mind of seeing Jen's thong and waxed pussy, wanted Jen to keep talking.

"It looked like a lot of guys!" Steve said.

"A whole lot!" A prideful Jen answered, as she was back to squeezing Steve's knee again. "Even guys with girlfriends are trying to hit on me!"

Steve was aroused listening to Jen brag about her hotness and did not want her to stop.

"Trust me." Steve said. "Every man in here is checking you out and every man here wishes he could have you!"

Jen, touched by Steve's words, started to slide her hand from his knee to his inner thigh, leaning in closer to him while she did so. She looked directly at Steve and spoke in a more intimate tone.

"Thank you, Steve. You're so quiet. I didn't know you felt this way about me."

Jen looked up and saw Mary leading Audrey back to the table. Audrey looked smashed. Jen quickly pulled her hand away from Steve's thigh and sat up again.

"How are you feeling girlfriend!" Jen called out to Audrey.

A woozy Audrey answered Jen, as Justin got up from the table to help steady Audrey.

"I'm drunk." Audrey blurted out.

Mary put her arm on Steve's shoulder and spoke to the group.

"I think it is time for us to leave. Audrey has had enough, and I think we've all had plenty." Mary said.

Justin agreed. Hearing no objections, he used his rideshare app to order a car for the half hour ride home.

As the group made their way through the still crowded bar, Audrey pushed Justin's arm away from her shoulder and walked up to Mary and put her arm around her.

"Mary," she said, "I want to say goodbye to Zach!" she loudly whispered.

Mary did not want Audrey to make a scene. She noticed Zach at the bar, busily making cocktails. She took Audrey by the hand and pulled her forward.

"Audrey, not now. Don't talk about Zach around Justin or the guys."

"I get it Mary." Audrey responded

As the group filed out, Mary stopped and waited for Steve, letting Justin catch up to Audrey.

An SUV with two rows of bench seats that sat three across, behind the driver, was waiting outside. Justin opened the door for Audrey to get in and slide down behind the driver. Audrey stopped, and told Justin to get in first, as she wanted to sit in the middle.

"Mary, can you sit next to me?" A clingy Audrey asked her neighbor.

Mary obliged and climbed in next to Audrey.

A similar scene played out in the back seat when Jen told Bob to get in first.

Finally, Steve was the last one to get in, squeezing next to Jen, directly behind his wife, Mary. Steve was still blown away from his short conversation with Jen back in the bar. He had wished it took Mary and Audrey longer to return because he wanted to keep talking to Jen.

As the SUV took off, Audrey struck up a conversation with the driver in which Mary and Justin were participating as well. Jen leaned into Bob as they talked quietly. They both seemed exhausted compared to a few hours ago, Steve thought. Steve leaned against the window on his side and closed his eyes to reminisce about the evening.

As the car rumbled through side streets and around curvy roads, the conversation up front continued. Out of the corner of his eye, Steve could tell that Jen had her phone out and was fiddling with it. His eyes remained closed and he wondered if he might nod off. Suddenly, Steve felt a small medal object drop between his legs, hitting his balls then bouncing off down between his thighs. Stunned, and in slight pain, he opened his eyes to see Jen looking at him.

"Oops." She mouthed to him silently, smiling, while Bob was dozing on the other side of her.

Jen reached over with her left hand between Steve's legs, while he looked on. She left her phone where it was while she ran her hand up and down Steve's hard cock.

The conversation continued up front. Jen removed her hand from Steve's cock, picked up her phone, brought it to her lap and began typing.

Steve's mind was blown, and his dick was rock hard. Hotwife Jen had just played with his cock while Mary sat in front of him, deep in a group conversation.

Jen showed Steve what she had been typing.

"I want you to be your slut tonight." It read.

Steve's eyes lit up wide and his heartbeat quickened as he looked back at Jen with desire in his eyes.

Jen typed another message and showed it to Steve.

"Give me your number."

With no hesitation Steve took Jen's phone, punched in his phone number and gave it back to her. She winked at him, turned and cuddled with a motionless Bob, who was now lightly snoring.

Steve sat with a hard on, not sure how to compose himself. He settled on facing forward and closing his eyes again. He figured he would listen to the conversation up front to calm himself down.

A minute later, he felt Jen moving closer. Looking forward, Jen moved her right hand over and lifted up Steve's shirt, slightly. She then moved her hand down Steve's pants and began rubbing his hard dick. Steve wasted no time in unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants to give Jen easier access. She stroked Steve's cock, using her thumb and fingers to gently play with his head.

Steve was trying to control himself because he did not want to cum in the rideshare, though he wanted to cum quite badly. Suddenly he realized Mary was telling the group about the crazy story of their only visit ever to Montreal and she was getting to the part where she would usually stop and ask Steve to verify to everyone that what she just said was true.

Steve gently removed Jen's hand from his cock and sat up while covering his crotch over with his shirt.

"Steve." Mary said, as she turned her head around toward the back to look at both Jen and Steve. "Is that story I just told about the Maître D' true? Or not?"

"Every word of it is true!" Steve replied with vigor.

Mary went on with her story and soon Jen was playing with Steve's cock again. Steve was stunned at the sudden turn of events. He realized that he had not considered scenarios like this one when he told Mary she could play with anyone she wanted while he would stay faithful. Anyway, he could not think about any moral predicament while Jen was playing with his cock and telling him she wanted to be his slut for the night.

Steve moved his left hand under Jen's butt, which she lifted off the seat to give him easier access. She hitched her dress up to get it out of the way. Steve moved his index and middle fingers past her thong into her pussy, which quickly became quite wet. Jen's body tightened as she gripped Steve's cock harder and closed her eyes. Jen silently got off on Steve's exploring fingers.

"I will wrap up this story because we are only two blocks from home." Mary announced.

Jen and Steve pulled their hands from each other and collected themselves.

As the car pulled up, Steve received a text from a new number with a 415-area code. He looked at Jen who gave him a wink and he read the text.

"This car seat is soaked! (wink emoji). Meet me out back in 30 for a smoke?" It read.

Steve again did not hesitate.

"Definitely. (wink emoji)" He texted back.

They filed out of the SUV. Mary helped Justin push Audrey in the right direction to get her into their house. Jen pulled a drowsy Bob along. Everyone hugged and went into their respective homes.

Once inside, Mary laid it on the line for Steve.

"Steve, I'm exhausted and I'm going to bed. If you want to fuck me, get me soon before I fall asleep."

Steve was relieved that Mary was making his devious plan simple for him. Still, he did not want to come off as uninterested.

"Sweetie," Steve said, "why don't you go upstairs to bed. I'll be up later. I want to read a little, maybe go outside and look at the stars."

"Ok baby." Mary said as she gave Steve a warm, sultry kiss. "Feel free to try to wake me if I'm asleep."

"You'd better believe it, baby." Steve answered.

Mary went upstairs and Steve went to the bar to pour himself a bourbon to calm his nerves.

Next door, Justin helped Audrey up to bed. He was unsuspicious of her behavior but angry about her overindulgence. He went back downstairs to get Audrey a glass of water when he saw Jen, who had just come upstairs from the basement.

"Justin, can I smoke that little joint you gave me in the backyard?"

"Sure." An exasperated Justin said to her, wishing he could smoke a joint with Jen rather than deal with his nauseous, drunk wife. "Just smoke it in our toolshed. If you want more, it is out on the table."

"Thanks, Justin. Take care of my girlfriend!"

"I will." A bummed-out Justin replied, as he was on his way back upstairs with Audrey's glass of water.

Steve went downstairs to the laundry room and found comfortable basketball shorts and a t-shirt. He changed out of his jeans and golf shirt. He went upstairs, stopped in the bathroom to freshen up and stepped out back. No one else was outside.

Steve nervously walked around his deck. Hearing the din of air conditioning and exploding fireworks set off by nearby revelers, Steve looked up at the stars but could only see images of Jen's pussy in his head. Finally, he heard the neighbors back door open and saw Jen walk out, wearing tight light blue shorts and a cut off t-shirt with no bra. The underside of her large breasts plainly visible under her t-shirt.

"Steve." The young hottie said, "Do you want to smoke this joint with me?"

Steve, who rarely smoked pot, readily agreed and stood in front of Jen at the fence expecting her to light it up right there.

"Can we go into your toolshed?" Jen asked, with a smile.

"Oh-oh sure," Steve said. "Come to the back of the yard and I'll open the gate."

They met at the gate. Jen was ready to embrace Steve, but he fumbled that opportunity when he prematurely turned and pointed her toward the shed.

"This way." A nervous Steve said, as he opened the door and closed it behind them.

In the dark shed, Steve slowly walked across to the table and turned on the LED lamp. Turning back around, he took note of the chez lounge cushion on top of the cabinet. Jen used her lighter to light the joint and took a big drag before handing it to Steve. Steve took a sizable drag, and it soothed his nerves a little.

"So, Justin and Audrey told me that you travel a lot for work?" Jen queried of Steve. "To the Midwest?"

"Yes. Well, that was the case. I haven't even told Mary yet, but they are giving me the west coast as my new territory. As a matter of fact, I'll be in San Francisco in a few weeks!"

"You have to come visit me while you're in town!" Jen eagerly responded.

Steve and Jen talked while they smoked. Steve gave Jen his complete attention as she told him about her and Bob's hot wife stories. She told him a long tale of how she earned scores of beads on a trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras before sharing with Steve some of her wild sexual fantasies.

Down to the roach, Jen laid the joint down on a crate and moved closer to Steve. She reached out and pulled Steve's elastic band out from his shorts with her left hand and put her right hand down his shorts and grabbed his cock as she got on her tippy toes and started kissing Steve.

Steve and Jen kissed passionately for a couple of minutes, feeling each other up with their hands as they did. Steve dropped down to his knees, pulled Jen's shorts down to the ground and went down on her, using his thumb and index finger to gently push open her pussy lips before inserting his aggressive tongue.

Jen audibly expressed her pleasure as she lifted her right leg and turned her thigh out, exposing her pussy to Steve's face so that he had complete access. Then she put her hand behind Steve's head and rhythmically grinded her pussy into his face. Steve's face was soaked with Jen's juices, as she loudly called out his name.

After a loud standing orgasm for Jen, Steve stood up. He reached on top of the cabinet and threw the cushion onto the floor before laying Jen down on her back on top of it. He then spread her legs open and went to work on her pussy again with his mouth and hands, soon bringing Jen to another loud orgasm.

Finally, Jen pushed Steve's face from her pussy. She reached for her shorts and from a small pocket, pulled out a condom. She carefully placed it on Steve's hard cock as he knelt over her. She turned around so she was on all fours, as Steve moved in behind. Jen reached through her legs, found Steve's cock and guided him into her pussy.

Once Steve had his cock inside Jen, he grabbed hold of her hips and started fucking her with increasing velocity, bringing more expressions of joy from Jen. As he ran his hands up and down her smooth hips, he compared his luck to being given a chance to test drive a Maserati at top speed while running his hands over the fine leather seats, except better.

As he fucked her from behind, he was running his hands all over her body, spending a lot of time on her huge tits, playing with her nipples and gold barbell piercings. Jen was enjoying how Steve was playing with her body, especially when he fondled her tits.

After not too long a time, Steve was ready to blow his load.

"Do you want to cum on my tits baby?" an enthusiastically loud Jen asked.

"Fuck yes!" Steve answered as he removed his cock from Jen's pussy, stood up, pulled off the condom and threw it behind the lawn mower.

Jen turned around, stayed on her knees, looked up at Steve and put her hands underneath her huge tits to push them up toward his cock. Steve emptied his balls onto Jen's tits. As he squeezed the last of his cum from his cock, Jen licked his cum from her tits and told Steve he had a great cock. Steve returned the compliment about her pussy and her tits.

They both stood up, embraced, and kissed again.

"Steve." Jen said, "I have to be honest with you. Bob and I don't have an open marriage like you and Mary do. He doesn't like when I hook up without him knowing. Please don't tell Justin. That guy has a big mouth!"

"Of course not, Jen." Steve answered. "This will be our secret."

"Thanks." Jen said. "And I'm sorry. When you come out to San Francisco, you can fuck me in front of Bob all you want!"

Steve played it cool.

"We'll see how it goes, baby." He said, as they put their clothes back on and walked out of the shed. They stopped at the gate and kissed passionately again. Steve made sure the gate was closed and they went their separate ways back indoors.

Smoking a joint, watching the two of them kiss and walk inside from the window of his own toolshed, was Justin.

As Steve walked into his house, he was in a state of euphoria, but a simultaneous feeling of panic was setting in. With every breath he took, he could smell Jen's sweet pussy from having his face buried in it so long.

He went into the downstairs bathroom and washed his face for about ten minutes. When he left the bathroom, his face was feeling drier, but he could still smell pussy. He settled in at the bar and finished his bourbon from earlier. Finally, he went upstairs to the shower.

In the shower Steve took his time and lathered up using Mary's scented soaps. He used the handheld showerhead all over his body, lingering a little longer on his cock as he thought about fucking Jen in the toolshed.

Steve finished his shower, dried off and went into the bedroom. Mary appeared to be sleeping. He dropped his towel and climbed into bed. Curling up on his right side with his butt facing Mary, he thought about his night and got hard again. He felt Mary turn over and spoon him. He felt her hand reach around and grab his hard cock.

"Hey baby." Mary said. "How about a little action?"

Steve, feeling like a fucking stud, turned over, got on top of Mary, kissed her, spread her legs apart and fucked her hard. Unlike the usual encounters when Steve blows his load rather quickly, Steve fucked Mary long and hard, as he reveled in his masculinity. To Mary it felt like Steve was a man possessed and she screamed in delight for an extended period. Then, as he was close to losing his breath, Steve emptied his balls again, this time inside Mary's pussy, before flopping down on the bed next to her, completely spent.

Steve laid in bed gasping for air, as did Mary. Steve could not even speak at first.

"Wow." Mary finally said when Steve's heavy breathing began to subside. "I don't know what came over you tonight, but keep it up, Steve."

Steve laid next to Mary, still catching his breath.

"I love you, Mary." Steve gasped, as he kissed her and wrapped his arm around her while she lay on her side, her butt and back facing him.

"I love you too, Steve." Mary said.

They were close to falling asleep, but Mary had one more thing to say.

"Steve," Mary said, "Since we committed the other night to being completely honest with each other, I have a little confession."

"A confession?" Steve asked.

"Yes." Mary said. "When we talked the other night, we agreed to not keep secrets from each other. I'm sorry to say, Steve. I already broke the rule."

"Really?" A confused Steve wondered.

"Yes." Mary said, as she turned her head and looked back at Steve, "Last night, Jen really pissed me off. So, after everyone else went to bed, I seduced Bob. I gave him a blowjob in our toolshed. He asked me to keep it quiet."

"Oh." An uneasy Steve answered.

"I know." Mary said, sounding forlorn. "I feel guilty about it now. I really ended up liking Jen!"

"I'm sure it's ok." Steve replied.

"Thanks Steve. I'm glad we can just be honest with each other. Our relationship is stronger for it."

Steve laid in silence with Mary, feeling guilty.

"Well, I have something to tell," Steve started to say, before stopping himself and falling silent again.

Mary laid next to Steve waiting for what he was going to say, but he did not finish his thought.

"What is It, Steve? It sounds like you were going to tell me something?"

"I was just going to say," Steve said, "That I wanted to tell you that,"

"What is it, Steve?"

"I love you so very, very much." He finally said.

"Oh, Steve." Mary said, snuggling herself into Steve as he spooned her. "You are so good to me."

Soon, Mary and Steve fell asleep.