Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 06

Story Info
Mary battles hot wife rival as Zach cucks another husband.
14.1k words
4.28
13.2k
15

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WSK 6

Thursday

Bob and Jen slowly walked through the airport toward their gate. Jen was turning heads as usual, in her tight jeans, high-heeled sandals, black tank top showing ample cleavage and nipple piercings. As they reached the gate, Jen was looking past her and Bob's upcoming flight to their upcoming stay with Justin and Audrey.

She was intrigued about meeting her rival, Mary, since Bob showed her the video from a hidden security camera Justin had sent him. The video, taken two weeks ago, showed a topless fifty something woman with long red hair, on her knees giving Kyle a blowjob, making him cum within minutes and swallowing every drop of his load.

Jen was a striking beauty, with long black hair, olive skin and thick eyebrows. Her 32DD cup breasts and shapely hips stood out on her small frame. At 5'2", she looked diminutive next to her husband, Bob.

With a wide tattooed body, thick neck, and big arms, Bob, even at only 5'9", was not a man with whom to trifle. He was muscular if a bit over-weight. With his rough pockmarked face, Bob looked like a tough guy, but he was mild mannered and friendly in nature.

They had arrived at the airport early for their cross-country flight, headed east to spend a holiday weekend with Bob's college friend Justin, and his wife Audrey. Bob, a husky former college baseball player, and Justin were best of friends in college and were roommates for a semester.

Bob and Jen had been married for two years, living in The Mission District in San Francisco. Jen grew up in Los Altos Hills but wanted to move to Mission Street when she and Bob got their own place because it was a hip neighborhood and she wanted to be close to the Mexican food scene.

Jen, 28, and Bob, 30, met four years earlier working at Big Tech company as systems analysts, having begun their careers at Big Tech at the same time. The young couple were waiting a bit longer on having kids. They were focused on their careers and having fun.

Part of that fun included inviting Kyle over to fuck Jen while Bob watched. Early in their steamy romance, Bob confessed to Jen that he and Kyle, as seniors in college, had drunkenly double teamed a hated older professor's wife. The woman kept telling Kyle he had the biggest cock she had ever experienced.

After hearing Bob's story, Jen's interest was piqued, and she got horny. She told Bob to take out his phone and invite Kyle over. Feeling his erection, Bob knew at that moment what really turned him on.

Jen was slow to warm to the hot wife lifestyle beyond her occasional playdates with Kyle. But she did take note of how her flirting with other men, in front of Bob, aroused him.

Before long, she embraced the new lifestyle, and sought to break from the limits Bob imposed on her. Occasionally Jen played on her own, but it was only with men she met with Bob, men he knew and trusted. For the most part, Bob either wanted to watch Jen get fucked or would want to involve another male in a threesome with her.

Jen often pushed the envelope, frustrating Bob, who wanted to keep control of Jen's extra-marital activity. But a curious and increasingly independent Jen was beginning to chafe at Bob's rigidness.

Of course, Jen's favorite lover was Kyle. Her feelings for Kyle were stronger than she wanted to let on to Bob, though she figured Bob already knew. It bothered her that she had never been with Kyle alone, only with Bob present. Jen would not let Bob double team her with Kyle though. Kyle had her complete attention when she played with him and she made sure Bob knew it.

With Kyle's busy work and travel schedule, getting much time with him was impractical anyway. But she knew that Kyle had other women in his life, women that did not have their husbands sitting in the corner watching.

Just two weeks earlier, Justin had sent Bob a video of Justin's neighbor, Mary, on her knees, giving Kyle a blowjob in Justin and Audrey's living room. Bob shared it with Jen, figuring she would enjoy watching Kyle's huge cock in action. Instead, the video made Jen jealous and increased her longing to get Kyle alone. It also made her determined to send a message to the interloping old redhead that she was nothing more than a soon to be forgotten meaningless fling for Kyle.

After stopping to buy coffee, they arrived at the gate and found seats.

"Jen, don't bring up that video in front of Audrey." Bob said. "Justin didn't tell Audrey about it and doesn't want her to know about it."

"Are you kidding?" Jen responded. "Justin caught his slut neighbor giving Kyle a blowjob in their living room and didn't tell Audrey? What's wrong with him?"

Jen had always liked Justin as one of Bob and Kyle's goofy friends from college. She thought he was funny and loyal, though a bit pervy at times.

She remembered being surprised that Justin hooked up with Audrey. Audrey was a smart, stable, ambitious woman who adored Justin from the moment they started dating.

"I don't know." Bob replied, not wanting to say more than he knew because with Justin there was always more to the story.

Jen was irked at Bob and Justin for interrupting her plan. She wanted to gossip with Audrey about Mary. She had hoped to get Audrey to tell her what she really thought of her slutty neighbor, sucking Kyle's cock in her living room, while she was at work.

"You and your big mouth friend Justin have no problem telling other people about what I do, but I have to keep secrets for a woman I don't even know?" Jen vented, "Audrey can know that I fuck Kyle, but can't know her neighbor gave him a blowjob in her living room?"

"As far as I know, Audrey knows she plays." Bob responded. "She just doesn't know about Mary and Kyle. Don't ask me why. That's Justin's weirdness."

It was Thursday evening. Mary, 51, and Steve, 55, sat on their living room couch relaxing. After a couple of crazy weeks, life had quieted down for the couple. As Mary's body recovered from all the hard sex she had with Zach, not to mention the pinch and bite marks, she was not thinking about sex at all. She had moved on to catching up with her friends and her art projects.

Mary had not told Steve very much about her two encounters with Zach, beyond that he was Tommy's neighbor and Tommy was unaware. She said nothing at all about their first encounter the previous Wednesday when she was sucking his cock and he surprised her with a facial. And while she immediately told Steve she spent last Friday night with Zach after working a private party with him, she did not bother to tell Steve that Zach had added her ass to his trophy case and taken photos.

Not even three weeks had passed since Steve told Mary she had a permanent hall pass and he was already finding it hard to keep up with her. After seeing the video that she forwarded him of her and Kyle in Justin and Audrey's living room and learning from Mary that she had fucked Kyle in their toolshed and on their marital bed too, he was blown away.

Knowing that they had plans with the neighbors and their visiting guests on both Friday and Saturday nights, Steve thought he needed to know what Justin and Audrey knew of their new lifestyle.

"Mary." Steve said, "Since we are spending so much time with Audrey and Justin this weekend, and there is that video that Justin sent you. What all exactly do Justin and Audrey know about us? Is there something I need to know before I see them and meet their friends tomorrow?"

"I'm glad you asked, Steve." Mary responded, realizing she did not want Steve to say anything about the video in front of Audrey. She would need to bring him up to date on what had occurred.

"Justin had just installed a security camera in his living room and was checking it from work when he saw me sucking Kyle's cock. Rather than tell Audrey, he bragged about it to Kyle and told him he got off on watching me suck his cock." Mary reported matter-of-factly to an attentive Steve.

"As you can imagine, Steve, I was horrified to learn from Kyle that I star in a hidden camera porn video! I had to act. I did what a smart girl has to do in a situation like this!"

"What was that?" A wary Steve asked.

"I told Justin that if I ever learn the video is circulating," Mary's voice started to rise, thinking about her dislike for Justin, "I would tell Audrey what he had done. How he bragged to Kyle about jerking off while watching me in the video he was keeping from her! He begged me not to. That's when I told him to send me a copy of the video. I wanted to share it with you and have some good come from this!"

A look of concern swept over Steve's face. He wished he knew this story sooner. He was uncomfortable that Mary had blackmailed Justin.

"Mary," Steve said, "If this tension exists between you and Justin, is it a good idea for us to hang out with them this weekend?"

Mary scoffed, "Cancel our plans because of Justin? I own that little prick! Don't worry about Justin, Steve!"

Steve could see that Mary had become agitated and he wanted to calm her down. He had a more important issue to raise with Mary, anyway.

"Mary, I am glad you are enjoying yourself with this new lifestyle. But I need piece of mind about your safety. That is first and foremost with me. I need to know where you are and who you are with."

Mary nodded in understanding and agreement.

"For both of our sakes, Mary, we need complete transparency between us." Steve continued, realizing he should soften his words so not to sound too preachy. "And I'm not just saying this for you. This applies to both of us!"

"Oh Steve, I understand and completely agree!"

Steve and Mary hugged and kissed. Mary decided to deliver to Steve the other nugget of information that would make the next two nights interesting.

"Oh, by the way, Jen and Bob, the couple visiting Justin and Audrey," Mary added. "I did learn from Kyle that she is a hotwife and he has sex with Jen in front of Bob. It made me curious about her, to be honest with you, honey."

"Interesting." An intrigued Steve answered. Steve's blasé attitude about the upcoming weekend changed.

On Thursday night, Audrey went grocery shopping to prepare for Bob and Jen's arrival. She left Justin at home with their baby daughter. Audrey, who worked all day, was tired and frustrated.

Her frustration came from her husband Justin's lack of initiative. When she and Justin married back home in Sacramento three years ago, she thought she was marrying her life partner. But since her pregnancy, Justin had grown distant, as if he always had something else on his mind. Sure, he was an attentive father to their baby girl, but Audrey felt Justin was too passive in letting Audrey make all the household decisions.

Justin's attitude made Audrey feel insecure, not only about their marriage, but about herself too. With short, sharply styled brown hair that matched her eyes, she knew she had her pretty face. But, at 5'5"and a curvy 175 lbs. Audrey was well above her pre-pregnancy weight. Her butt was bigger than it had ever been. She could not help but think that Justin no longer found her attractive.

Audrey was born and raised in Sacramento. Her parents, who she loved dearly, were both medical doctors. They divorced when she was young. She followed in their footsteps and went to medical school.

Upon graduation, she received a job offer from the big health system in Philadelphia. Her mother, now retired, moved east also, so that she could be close to her daughter and granddaughter. She bought a condo in a center city high rise so she could take full advantage of the city's cultural offerings.

Justin and Audrey had met five years earlier through an online dating app. They initially connected through their scholarly nerdiness and soon a strong sexual bond formed between them. They had many friends back in California. Bob, Jen and Kyle were part of a larger group of couples that hung out on weekends. Kyle had a reputation back then of always showing up to gatherings with a new woman.

As time went on, Kyle stopped bringing dates to gatherings. It became known, though not widely spoken about, that Kyle was sharing Jen with Bob. Eventually, Jen did little to hide what was going on. She would give Kyle back rubs in front of everyone. Once the drinks were flowing, she would even make out with him in front of the whole party. All the while, Bob would carry on conversations as if nothing unusual was occurring.

Audrey looked forward to Bob and Jen's arrival later that night. She really liked Bob and Jen and had become quite close to Jen. Even though Audrey and Justin were monogamous, she found Bob and Jen's lifestyle to be fascinating and loved hearing about their wild adventures. Audrey hoped that Bob and Jen's visit would remind Justin of the old days and rekindle their sexual connection.

Friday

Audrey and Justin had taken Friday off from work to hang out with their friends. Audrey planned a Friday evening cocktail party out back on the deck to introduce her visiting friends to Steve and Mary. That morning, Audrey and Jen would take the baby to her mother's condo and stay for a lunch visit. Her mother would be watching her for the weekend, giving Audrey a welcome reprieve so she could spend real quality time with her friends.

It was a warm Friday night. Steve wore his beige shorts, his green golf shirt and boat shoes. Mary wore her blue sundress with matching three-inch heeled sandals. The marks Zach had left on her body had largely faded.

They walked out their back door. Over on their neighbors' deck were Audrey, Justin, Jen and Bob. Audrey wore baggy light blue gym shorts, with a brighter blue top. Jen wore tight pink shorts, without panties, that highlighted her bubble butt, a tight black tank top, with a bra that barely contained her breasts and black flipflops.

Steve and Mary continued walking to the back of their yard and used the back gate to enter Audrey and Justin's yard before walking up to join them on their deck. Audrey and Justin made the introductions. Mary and Jen, finally meeting each other for the first time sized each other up while they exchanged effusive greetings.

Mary was surprised Jen was even shorter and smaller than her, except for those huge tits. Jen's deep dark eyes gave her a unique look, and Mary could easily see why Kyle described her as "superhot."

"She's dressed like a stripper." Mary thought, as she told Jen how amazing she looked.

Jen was surprised that Mary was so beautiful and carried herself with such grace and confidence. She expected Mary to look much older in person. In the video that Justin had sent Bob, Mary had been topless and had her mouth full of Kyle's cock, so Jen had not had a good look at her face.

"This bitch wears a sundress and heels to visit her neighbors' deck for drinks?" Jen thought, as she told Mary how much she loved her dress and heels.

Audrey introduced Mary to Bob. Mary noticed Bob checking out her legs. An awed Steve held out his hand to Jen. She looked right through him while holding out her limp right hand and picking up her conversation with Justin she had just started.

Everyone got their drinks and sat down. The conversation flowed as did the laughs. The alcohol was having its intended effect. Steve noticed Justin remained distant, but with his friend visiting, conversation moved freely enough between the three men. Much of their conversation centered around their respective favorite professional baseball teams. Justin was drinking rather heavily, while Steve and Bob debated about the state of National League pitching.

Mary got up to go into Audrey and Justin's house to use the bathroom. As Mary walked into the house, Audrey stood up and said she was going inside to bring out snacks for everyone.

"Audrey," Jen said, as she stood up too. "Let me help you."

Audrey and Jen went into the house and into the kitchen while the three men stayed outside and talked.

"Jen. I have got to finish this dip. Can you get the green pepper and cucumber from the fridge and julienne them on this cutting board?"

"Of course." Jen replied as she opened the fridge and pulled out the vegetables.

Jen held a particularly large cucumber up in her hand.

"Audrey. This is the biggest cucumber I've ever seen!"

"Ha." Audrey replied, "Does it remind you of Kyle?"

"You're funny." Jen said, laughing as Mary walked out of the bathroom and heard the reference to Kyle.

"What's this about Kyle?" Mary said.

"Oh. I'm sorry." Audrey said, slightly embarrassed that her older neighbor Mary heard her make such a juvenile joke. "I'm just making a little inside joke to Jen. You remember what a hunk that Kyle is, don't you Mary?"

"Oh. I certainly do." Mary answered, as she looked at Audrey and Jen, trying to look like she did not know what was coming next.

"Well, you may as well tell her the rest." A laughing Jen replied, curious as to how Mary would react upon finding out that she and Kyle were lovers.

"Are you sure?" Audrey asked Jen with a big smile, before launching into what sounded like a rehearsed statement.

"Mary, I don't know you as well as I know Jen, but I have really good intuition. I wanted you two to meet because you and Jen are both are so much fun and free spirited!"

Mary kept smiling, while Audrey continued.

"Now Jen and Bob are two of my closest friends and they are so good together as a couple. But Bob lets Jen fuck other guys. She's a hot wife! And Kyle is her bull!" Audrey said, hoping to illicit a response from Mary to the terms "hot wife" and "bull."

"Oh, wow!" Mary answered, trying to sound surprised, but clueless about the term "bull."

"Please don't call him my bull, Audrey." Jen broke in, declaring, "Bob and Justin call him that. Kyle is my lover!"

Audrey ignored Jen and continued talking, looking straight at Mary.

"Mary. I trust my instincts about people." the inquisitive Audrey pressed. "You're a hot wife, and Steve is your cuckold, right?"

Mary felt put on the spot and uncomfortable with Audrey and Jen looking at her, waiting for an answer. Mary assumed neither of them knew about her affair with Kyle and Jen had just declared Kyle her lover! Mary feared an uncomfortable scene could unfold if she divulged Kyle was her lover too.

Furthermore, she knew there was video of her giving Kyle a blowjob in Audrey's living room and she never told Audrey about it. Such behavior, Mary believed, broke an unwritten code that exists between neighbors and she still feared being viewed as a bad neighbor in Audrey's eyes.

She thought she found a safer offramp to change the direction of the conversation.

"Your intuition is quite good Audrey." Mary said, trying to think of how much she should tell Audrey and Jen about her personal life. "After some issues, Steve and I decided to open our marriage. And it has done wonders for us!"

"Oh my!" Audrey exclaimed, "You and Steve are so progressive! What do you think about that Jen? They have an open marriage!"

Jen smiled, trying to contain her smirk. Knowing Justin for as long as she had, she suspected Mary had no idea she had been caught on video, sucking Kyle's cock.

Jen thought to herself.

"This old bitch is hiding from Audrey the fact that she gave Kyle a blowjob in her living room!"

Jen responded to Audrey.

"I think whatever works for you is fine." Jen responded arrogantly; her nose pointed slightly higher in the air. "We don't have an open marriage because Bob is like my puppy dog. He's got me! No need for him to ever stray."

Audrey, not catching the venom in Jen's pronouncement, pointed to how happy both couples appeared.

"I think it says a lot that you both have sexual freedom and solid marriages!" A positive thinking Audrey said. "I think that is so great!"

"So, Audrey?" Mary said, turning her attention to the hostess, silently fuming at Jen's remark. "What about you? Do you have a hall pass too?"