All Comments on 'Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 07'

by Differentendeavours

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was gross with no really likeable or redeemable characters, particularly Audrey.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 3 years ago

This is just simply nasty. Why write crap like this? Everybody bangs everybody and they all get nasty, stinky and wet. The end.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

"As Audrey drove home, she was in a daze."

This is where I started reading and by golly, I got the gist, a cuck as husband and a cheating whore for a wife and their baby, I didn't like this right away. Not LW kind of story. Post it someplace else please.

1/5 star. For placing it in LW.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Just looking at the tags for this story would make a maggot gag. Not even going to read the comments.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

Tell me you hate your husband without telling me you hate your husband.

Honestly, if a wife is enjoying making her husband taste another mans cum, she doesn’t love him: she hates him.

Don’t tell us how much the wives love their respective husbands while their actions are the complete opposite.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Not sure why but i like Audrey cheating on Justin while Mary and Jen just seem like sluts

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Zach's dick is bigger than his I.Q. Wow, hopefully Zach has a lot of money put away, since there are huge civil and criminal penalties for posting any material without a valid model release and proof of age. Moreover, ANY porn site has to keep those documents on file in perpetuity; this is the so-called Traci Lords Law. Once it's revealed that none of these women consented to posting, the shit will really hit the fan. I'm sure Zachster will be very popular in 'the joint'.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Thanks for the warning comments!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDifferentendeavours@Differentendeavours
I write for fun and to escape everyday reality. There are kinks that I like to explore and I like and appreciate open minded people. All of my characters are fictional. I support the rights of people everywhere to live and love as they so choose and believe that women's right...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES