All Comments on 'Warmer, Sultrier, Kisses Pt. 03'

by Differentendeavours

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Steve needs a divorce, and Zach needs a dirt nap

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

Not a decent character amongst this lot of non entities. All supposed to be fine upstanding pillar’s of the community. Not one has any self respect and non of the males have any respect for their wives.

kater001kater001over 1 year ago

An amazing story with a lot of different characters crossing paths. It's quite difficult to write such a story without losing track, but you did it. Great work.

The plot is quite amusing as many of the characters try to maintain a shining facade while they pursue meeting their urges and needs behind it, having much fun, satiating their lust, and being aroused on their own naughty behavior. In the center of attention there's Zach the bull. Most girls in the bar have one thing in common, having fucked with him. And most of the girls suspect others without saying it, while most of the guys stay clueless. A very nice, erotic and funny story. Looking forward to the next part ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDifferentendeavours@Differentendeavours
I write for fun and to escape everyday reality. There are kinks that I like to explore and I like and appreciate open minded people. All of my characters are fictional. I support the rights of people everywhere to live and love as they so choose and believe that women's right...