All Comments on 'Warmer, Sultrier, Kisses Pt. 10'

by Differentendeavours

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Peyton Place revisited!

3

kater001kater001over 1 year ago

A wedding ceremony where almost everyone has fun. What could be better? It's nice to read how the characters are crossing paths again, reconnecting or get to know the other for the first time. And it's even nicer when they experience great fucking. Only for Justin the wedding has a sad undertone. But that's good for the story I think. Nobody needs a divorce, it's much better to just have fun in- and outside of marriage. I'm just curious how Brandi and Kyle will manage to be "completely transparent". It was quite funny when Brandi said "starting from now" after having had two cocks in one day for the first time, on her wedding day of all days ;-). Great story-telling, chapeau!

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

What is remarkable about this story is the perseverance of the author. You could also say stubbornness or thick skin!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

A thoroughly disgusting story about thoroughly disgusting people.

slaved11slaved11over 1 year ago

great story!!!

More Mary, PLEASE!!!

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

What a load of shit.

Scores 1/5 and you are lucky to get that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDifferentendeavours@Differentendeavours
I write for fun and to escape everyday reality. There are kinks that I like to explore and I like and appreciate open minded people. All of my characters are fictional. I support the rights of people everywhere to live and love as they so choose and believe that women's right...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES