Warming My Wife Up for a Threesome

Story Info
We crave a threesome and get creative to make it happen.
3k words
4
29.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onyxcox
onyxcox
6 Followers

My wife Veronica and I have had an adventurous sex life over the course of our 15 years together. The early years were marked with that carefree collegiate spirit everyone in their mid-30s reminisces about. She once gave me head on a full shuttle of people headed back from a nightclub. We fucked everywhere, from slipping out of a party to fuck in the back yard during a rainstorm to eating her pussy in a Chilis parking lot. She gave me her anal virginity in the shower after breaking a toe (to re-channel the pain, of course!). The list goes on. Now in our 30s and full of bliss, trust and true love, our life together is wonderful, and the subsequent sex can be downright incredible. Having said all that, there's always room to improve, and for a while now we have both been extremely turned on at the idea of a threesome.

I'm not sure where this "fetish" (if you must label it like that) started for each of us. Of course, most people fantasize about it, whether as the unicorn of the menage or the couple. But lately we have really been getting into the finer details of these discussions. We've even drunkenly downloaded an app or two to meet local singles to join our fun. Both sexes are welcome, but both of us are more interested in a man joining the fray and fucking her senseless. Our needs in that department are fairly standard, a clean and fun guy, and one that of course has a huge cock. My dick is nothing to scoff at, certainly average sized and plenty capable of sending her body into convulsions, but I know deep down she wants to get fucked by a huge dick. And the idea of watching her get owned, primarily from behind, with or without my cock in her mouth... well, it's a huge turn-on for me as well.

We have been gearing up to start meeting people on Tinder or whatever app will let us be most successful in our endeavor, but the fantasy of this is too much of a turn-on for me to wait until we've found the right guy. I decided to take matters into my own hands over the weekend to get the "juices flowing" and to add some fuel to the fire for us to get someone else in our bedroom ASAP.

We had dinner with family on Friday night, a few drinks, some laughs, a good time. But both of us were eager to get home, though only I knew exactly what I had in store for her. I had just spent a week away on business and came back mid-week, so the stress of work carried us through to Friday without any release. Thus, our drive home from dinner had a distinct swirl of sexual tension, occasionally broken by her rubbing my semi-hard dick through my pants while letting out a soft "mm". She is obsessed with having my cock in her mouth, and anytime she emits that groan, I know that's what is on her mind.

We got home and immediately poured shots -- you don't know us, but that's just what we do -- and jumped on the couch for a few video games with some friends. Those outings always lead to more shots, so sooner rather than later we were well beyond drunk. She sits on the couch in barely any clothes, intentionally teasing me with nipple slips and the occasional glance at (or taste of) her pussy. So we decided to call it quits and head upstairs for some fun on the early side.

One of Veronica's favorite things in the bedroom is being dominated, and I am always more than happy to oblige. So as she walked into the bedroom, she quickly noticed the note and materials I had left out on the bed. "Zach!!" she shouted playfully, with far more than a hint of excitement in her voice. I shot her a smile and watched as she carried the note into the closet in anticipation for what was next. While she was gone, I gathered a few items from our new and expanding sex drawer and sat on the bed. She returned a few minutes later and my god, what a sight. I had instructed her to put on her tall black stockings and her favorite nipple clamps.

She walked towards me with nothing else on, her thick legs pacing sensually, one over the other. Veronica's curves have always been hypnotic to me -- wide, sexy hips paired to her tall and powerful legs, funneling up to her incredible breasts, large, soft and supple. Her hair fell past her shoulders, wavy and gorgeous, and her eyes locked with mine and said "own me". She walked directly to me and kissed me, first soft and gentle, lips only. My cock was already at full attention when she plunged her sweet tongue into my mouth, slowly caressing mine. She was an incredible kisser. We parted briefly and a thin line of spit hung between our mouths. She grabbed my cock, desperate to get on her knees and suck it.

"Not yet." I instructed. "Get on the bed".

I slapped her ass hard and she jumped a bit, quickly moving onto our canopy-style bed. She laid on her back but I was quick to correct her. "Get on your knees" I said, a blended tone of sensuality and dominance. She quickly moved into the requested position, her ass thrust high in the air. The sight of her juicy pussy was enough to make me cum on the spot. Her lips were dark and thick, puffy now with anticipation. Her tight hole was parting just barely, exposing her soft, pink inside. It took all my strength not to plunge my tongue deep inside her and taste her sweet juices. Between wearing the stockings and being dominated, I knew she was already soaking wet, but I didn't touch her. Not yet.

She laid there on all fours, her breathing slightly elevated, her ass swaying ever-so-slightly towards me, begging me to take hold and pound her.

"Tonight you are mine. And you will do whatever I say." I told her. She giggled my name quietly, surprised and excited about how in charge I was. I spanked her, lightly at first, and then harder, leaving light red imprints on both cheeks. Her breathing turned to a consistent delicate moan now, completely eager and loving every slap. I grazed her delicious asshole after more than one slap, letting her know nothing was out of bounds tonight. I tugged gently at the wire running between the nipple clamps. She moaned loudly.

"Tonight I'm going to stretch your pussy. And you're going to swallow every last drop of my cum when I'm done with you." Her hips rocked in my direction, more aggressively, begging to feel my cock. I got behind her directly, staring down at her beautiful holes. I spread her ass and dove in, tongue first, rimming her ass delicately. She raised her hips slightly, indicating she wanted more. I pressed my tongue against her hole, meeting some resistance from her tightness. She moaned, in heaven from the feeling of my wet tongue parting her asshole. I swirled my tongue gently on the inside of her ass, sending shivers down her back. She loved when I ate her ass, and I knew she was in ecstasy now. Long, slow strokes on her hole turned into a focus on penetrating her tight ass. She let out an "oh my god" when I managed to get half my tongue inside her, moving it up, down and around to send her spinning.

"Don't stop, please keep licking my asshole" she begged. I pushed on, deeper and deeper with my tongue, loving every second of it. I pulled out and covered her whole hole with my tongue, pressing on but not into it, then going in, switching back and forth. Her legs began to shake from the pleasure. Her pussy was dripping now, with a raindrop-type bead of juice slowly running down her clit. I pulled my tongue away, slapped her ass firmly, and climbed off the bed. She lay there, still shaking, panting and excited for what was next. I grabbed our blindfold and put it over her eyes and reoriented her direction. Her ass now faced our wall-mirror, her full reflection on display for me.

"I want you to envision a fantasy tonight. I want you to imagine someone is here with us, someone with a huge cock, someone who is going to fill your wet and aching pussy and make you cum all over our bed. Imagine I'm just watching as you get pounded from behind, imagine me loving the sight of your pussy getting stretched and fucked. I want to hear you love that dick, hear you need more of that cock going deeper and deeper."

"Zach..." she whispered. I slapped her ass gently and reached for the dildo. I knew how turned on she was and I couldn't wait to watch her take this cock. We bought the dildo together a half year or so ago, and it has been by far my favorite sex toy. I love watching it disappear inside of her, and I love her reactions to it. It was 8" and THICK, and had a slight curve upwards to hit the g-spot. She squirted in missionary position the last time I fucked her with it, which was rare for her, but from behind I knew she was going to soak our bed with her sweet juices, and I knew there was no need for lube with her pussy already dripping onto the sheets.

Briefly, I lost control and sank my tongue and lips into her pussy. She let out a loud "oh fuck" and grabbed by head, pushing my mouth deeper into her folds. As much as I wanted to stay there forever, I withdrew, leaving her moaning for more, and positioned myself to her side. She grabbed my cock with her left hand, desperate for dick at this point. I slapped her clit with the thick dildo and she released my dick, arms falling to her side in full anticipation of what was next.

"Give me that dick baby. Please fuck me good," she said. Both of us were as turned on as possible, and I knew that when a real man was in the same position as the dildo was about to be, we would somehow manage to exceed this level of excitement. I lowered the head of the dildo between her lips, slowly moving it up and down. The head gradually glistened as her wetness coated it, and I knew it was going to slide in with no problem. I held it vertically and pressed it against her pussy, coating the shaft of one side in her juices. "UGH, FUCK" she moaned. Her ass pressed against it, loving the feeling of a huge, hard cock against her. Without warning, I tilted the head and slipped the entire 8" deep into her pussy. It sounded as wet as it felt, and the same fingers that gripped the back of the dildo ran along her lips and picked up her sweet cum. I paused briefly to lick my fingers clean and continued.

"You like that big dick in your pussy baby? You like getting fucked by a big cock?" She moaned in agreement and pushed her hips and ass towards me more. I rocked the dildo in and out of her slowly now, making sure she felt all 8 inches before taking it out and starting again. Her moans were deep and erotic now. I told her to envision someone else behind her, fucking her slowly with his giant dick while I watched.

"Fuck baby, oh my god" she breathlessly said, taking all 8" again, this time a little harder. I pushed harder yet, filling her pussy and moving the dildo inside her, making sure to hit every inch of her. I could feel her pussy tightening a bit, starting to contract and spasm at the pleasure, and I could hear how wet she was. I began pounding her with it now, quickly and steadily filling her with the thick cock as she moaned loudly in pure heaven.

"Take that cock like a good little slut, I want to see you squirt baby. Take this dick so good". I thrust harder and harder, and knew she was getting close.

"Oh my god, oh my god baby, FUCKKK". Then she gave in and came loudly, screaming fuck as waves of gushing juice shot out of her pussy and all over the bed. I bent down reflexively to try to catch some in my mouth. She tasted fucking amazing.

She moved off the dildo and collapsed face first on the bed, exhausted with orgasm. I caressed her ass softly, lightly spanking them while moving to the other side of the bed. I thrust my cock into her mouth, which she happily accepted with an "mm". She worked it slowly at first, enjoying the taste of my streaming precum, then took my whole cock in her mouth, up to my balls. I encouraged her with a gentle hand on the back of her head, helping her bob back and forth as she covered my dick in her wet mouth, leaking precum off the side of her lips. I reached back and fingered her drooling pussy, loving the sound of her instant moaning at my fingers sliding in. Two fingers at first, then three, then four; every extra finger brought extra noise and lustfulness.

"Get back on your hands and knees," I told her. She obeyed. Her ass faced the backboard of the bed now. I stuck the dildo firmly against it, its massive head bobbing up and down slightly, waiting to be devoured by her pussy. I laid down in front of her, my cock immediately landing back in her mouth as she reached behind herself to find the massive dick waiting to fill her again. She moaned at the feeling of it in her hand, excited to feel it deep inside her. Her breasts swayed gently while she waited for her pussy to be filled. I grabbed them, softly at first, feeling their weight. Her tits were incredible, they always were.

I remember dates in college, watching people walk past and look at her, even when she was dressed conservatively, and I was dizzy at the fact the her tits were mine. She rocked back onto the big cock behind her as I grabbed her tits, her wet, inflated pussy wrapping its gorgeous lips around the veiny shaft of the dildo. I could see in her eyes she loved the size of it, filling her tight pussy to perfection. She needs to be fucked, I thought. As thick and firm as the dildo was, I knew she craved a real person behind it. A big guy with a 9" cock that she could feel every inch of as his hips pushed against her.

So I forced her pussy onto the dildo, just like I would imagine her getting fucked. Her pussy welcomed the big head and took the entire 8".

"Fuck, I'm so wet, fuck my pussy, oh my god" she screamed. More precum streamed from my cock into her throat. She began to ride his dick hard, excited by the idea of two cocks in two holes. I could hear her fucking him, so wet, covering that cock in her amazing pussy. I couldn't wait to taste her again. My cock was buried deep in her throat, and everyone few strokes she would gag, coughing a bit of spit onto my completely inflated cock. I could fuck her ass right now and she would love it, I thought, spanking her gently as she continuously pumped back and forth on the huge cock she was riding from behind.

"I want to taste your cum" she said, full of a massive dick but now fully focused on my hard cock in her mouth. My balls tightened a bit, already ready to fill her throat with a huge load. She stroked me hard with one hand, never losing focus of the massive dick splitting her pussy from behind. She was oozing from both ends, slobbering on my cock and leaking sweet juice all over the dildo mounted to the headboard. It was magical, watching her be such a slut for multiple dicks, and I knew she needed a real second man to grab her hips and fuck her exploding pussy. I couldn't wait for it. My cock swelled at the thought, and she pushed her head all the way down it as I exploded, me shooting ropes of cum down her throat. She didn't gag at all, she just looked me in the eye and took every ounce of my cum for herself as she kept riding the huge dick behind her.

I collapsed on the bed next to her and she gently stroked my chest, looking me in the eyes. She was full of fire, enjoying her mouth full of cum and gently stroking her wet pussy. I felt her massive, incredible breasts, nipples rock solid, begging to be played with. She climbed on top of me with a lustful eye and pushed my cum-covered cock into her wet pussy. I felt all of her, completely spent, her pussy beaten up by the huge cock she had taken so hard, begging for more.

She opened her mouth and kissed me, all tongue, whatever cum she didn't swallow flowing from her mouth to mine. She moaned as she felt my dick grow again, expanding inside her wet pussy as she kissed me with my own jizz. We kissed for a while, playing with each others tongues and tasting my cum. I looked at her, and she looked back; I knew she wanted more. She wanted to be fucked. She wanted to be fucked by me, and she wanted to be fucked by someone else. Her pussy craved multiple cocks, and we both knew it. And soon enough, we would make it happen.

onyxcox
onyxcox
6 Followers